PDA

View Full Version : Returning To Your Roots

Gav Mortis
Oct 12th, 2000, 05:43:39 PM
Silent and undisturbed; the stars sparkle like diamonds against the dark canvas of space and all is still. That is until a ship emerges eerily from it's cloaked disguise, it's engines whine a high pitched cry which fills the dead vacuum around.

It's glides through space nearing a small moon, covered in lush, green forest and great mountains touching the clouds. From which the infiltrator breaks through and soars towards the surface on a landing trajectory.

It lands gracefully in a clearing of tall bushy trees and as the ramp lowers a dark figure emerges, once the ship was secured, he headed off deep into the forest.

It's this way, I can feel it. Gav, you're home.

Darth Havok
Oct 12th, 2000, 06:31:18 PM
A shuttle flew high over the desolate wastelands that covered most of the landmass of the planet. A never-ending blur of brush past below the craft, interrupted occasionally by glimpses of small blue lakes and ponds. Ahead, several large flying creatures dove out of the shuttle's path. Off in the distance, thin beams jutted up from under the predominant canopy and were growing larger. Havok was coming to seek himself, in this journey of complete solitude.. To cast himself away from all, and to connect further into the deeper wrenches of himself, his soul, his heart, his very essence of life.

Gav Mortis
Oct 12th, 2000, 07:15:43 PM
If I can remember correctly, it should be just ahead, beyond the thick shrub growth there.

Twigs snapped under his feet, breaking the soothing sounds of various forest dwelling animals, calling in their own exotic dialect. Trudging through the dense shrubs and navigating his way around tall, thin tree trunks his attention was suddenly diverted to the mighty engine roar from above, there was an immediate rustling and a cold breeze, swaying trees sideways and as they part, through their shadowed canopy a shuttle was seen flying overhead.

Ironic that someone should be hear at such a similar time to me, perhaps it is someone who will be of some use

Suddenly, a heavy wave of darkness crashed upon him from above, sending ripples throughout it's fabric, the immense dark energy was most familiar and instantly recogniseable.

"Indeed, of great use!" Gav concluded with a pleased grin.

Finally, the Sith cleared the forest and stepped out into the welcoming warmth of the red sun, he carried, oddly enough in his arms a large bundle of branches, long but of a resonable width and many of them, wrapped in a small rag tying them together.

Hopefully Havok will join me. It's been a while since I have called upon the Black Arts here.

The Massassi Temple looked stunning as the sun set created a glorious composition of reds and oranges on it's coarse surface which gave it great depth of shadow highlighting it's gothic appearance under the Yavin sun.

JediMaster Skywalker
Oct 12th, 2000, 11:38:19 PM
Luke exits hyperspace accompanied by a member of rogue squadron

rogue member: ok boss explain this to me one more time

Luke: ok, Like I said, Admiral Ackbar called me into his office and explained to me that he needed someone to return to the old Rebel Base on Yavin IV to look for a data disc that was left behind after we bugged out of there, it has some very interesting information on it, including some information about Bail Organa
Rogue member: ok i got it. Running planetary scans.....

Darth Havok
Oct 12th, 2000, 11:49:01 PM
A familiar sense over came him as he banked to one side over a line of trees in his personal shuttle, the Black Diamond.

He concentrates further and senses it is indeed his partner in crime, and comrade, the unpredictable Gav Mortis. But what was he doing here? Might his power with the darkside also help him in some manor in this journey? He was indeed a most powerful Sith Master, and had gainned the complete respect of Darth Havok in their journeys past..

He gazed out the viewport, and saw before him, the Massassi Temple. The enthrallment of the Temples wondrous reflections being the light source that shoot beams of light into the sky, as the sun hits it in just the right spot..

The deferential light making it look as if it were a rainbow in the sky as he flew by, and scanned for the nearest landing area.. He touched down a distance away, and moved down the ramp.. No satchel of goodies, no pack on his back.. Only him, and the darkside, him and his thoughts..

The ramp hissed as it rose and the docking clamps lock. He made his way into the thick woods and moved towards the presence of his comrade.

Syndic Mitth Raw Nuruodo
Oct 12th, 2000, 11:52:58 PM

JediMaster Skywalker
Oct 12th, 2000, 11:57:31 PM
ooc: see post above edited

Darth Havok
Oct 30th, 2000, 02:49:41 AM
At the foot of a hill, the trail he was following disappeared between great trees that almost hid the sun. As havok walked into their shadow, a strange medley of scents and sounds greeted him. The rustle of the wind among the leaves he had known before, but underlying that were a thousand vague and new noises that conveyed nothing to his mind. Unknown odors assailed him, smells that had been lost even to the memory of him. The warmth, the profusion of scent and color, and the unseen presence of a million living things smote him with almost physical violence.

He came upon a lake without warning. The trees to the right suddenly ended, and before him was a great expanse of water, dotted with tiny islands. Only back home in Debrillion, and on a few trips in his past had he seen anything comparing to such enchanting quantities of precious liquid. He walked to the edges of the lake and let the warm water trickle through his fingers, as he watched the wind cause soft ripples to lap against the waters edge..

"It's been to long..." he thought to himself..

Darth Havok
Dec 27th, 2000, 02:46:50 AM
::Deciding to join his comrade in a few moments, he just pauses in wonder and gazes out upon the breathtaking scenery. Thoughts of present and past flow through his mind like a raging river..::

Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away.. :: Reminiscing on his past times when he was apart of a different faction..::
Now it looks as though they're here to stay. Oh, I believe in yesterday. :: He ponders in deep wonder..::

::He sighs, and plucks a stone from the waters edge, and flings it, breaking the calm of the waters..::

Suddenly, I'm not half to man I used to be, there's a shadow hanging over me. ::constantly tormented with his battle within. Causing him great confusion; his inner needs he does not know. He only wishes to see his true path, his true destiny.::

Oh, yesterday came suddenly..
::he lowers his head, and turns as he makes his way toward the temple..::

Darth Havok
Feb 25th, 2001, 10:47:34 PM
He turns suddenly a unfamiliar feeling coming over him, he sees off in the distance a black bird skimming the top of the sparkling water, the tips of it’s wings pierced the surface a few times during flight, the areas impacted radiating out ripples in the settled currents..

The lord watched on with curiosity as it approached. He instinctively rose his arm and the crow like creature landed on his forearm, it made several vocal gestures, and then lifted off high into the air off towards the temple that lie in the distance.. Just then as if the voices were coming from his own head, he spoke.. Come now, your destiny awaits you..