PDA

View Full Version : Competition Judgment

Ogre Mal Pannis
Jun 16th, 2001, 11:49:43 PM
Okay, I’ve read all the threads of the participants and come to a conclusion about which I feel is the most compelling, interesting, and most effectively told story. As one of the judges of the competition, I rule that "Tango of the Titans" takes my vote as the best.

I would like to thank and congratulate everyone who participated. Thanks for providing the great reading material and creative stories, and congratulations to you all for taking part in this event at our RP forums and becoming a part of their history.

Morgan Evanar
Jun 17th, 2001, 01:01:10 AM
I'll second Ogre's conclusion. It was a joy to everything. Good, shiny stuff all round from everyone else too.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jun 17th, 2001, 09:15:28 PM
Yep have to agree with Big Green and Morgan. I truly believe that was the best RP of the ones that were entered.

Everyone else, thank you for being in it. You all did well and I enjoyed all the stories and your hard work showed :)

Dyne Darkforce
Jun 18th, 2001, 07:55:29 PM
(Rubs his eyes and looks at his monitor again)

"Well, I am not a judge but I read the rest of "Tango of the Titans" and I must say it was good writing by both Pierce Tondry and Lady Deville. Hats off to both of you for a job well done, bravo. Also, props go out to the others who took the time to do their RP's, good stuff all around."

:smokin: :)

PraetoriteYominCarr
Jun 20th, 2001, 12:19:25 PM
I rule that Tango was the most enjoyable, though all of the others were quite excellent, as well.