PDA

View Full Version : The Sith agenda...

Darth Citrix
May 1st, 2000, 04:30:18 PM
My belligerence is not with the Sith, although there's been nothing but hostility from my "allies"...

The Jedi are in riotous laughter at our self destructive tendencies...

We don't have to be friends, but at least we don't have to be enemies...

Darth Phantom
May 1st, 2000, 05:03:45 PM
i agree in order to beat the jedi we cant kill each other or we will lose like before

Darth Lynch
May 1st, 2000, 05:14:55 PM
Phantom while I echo those sentiments there are some exceptions especially when certain groups who only use that as an excuse to try and recover the power they once held but fell from grace due to poor leadership.

And don't worry we won't lose.

The Lounge Lizard
May 1st, 2000, 06:00:04 PM
My agenda is on a different path.

Darth Citrix
May 1st, 2000, 06:01:52 PM
Pray tell Lizard, what is that path....

The Lounge Lizard
May 1st, 2000, 06:21:08 PM
MY path.

Darth Citrix
May 1st, 2000, 06:38:22 PM
You and I are on a collision course...

The Lounge Lizard
May 1st, 2000, 06:41:25 PM
Anyone who associates with TSC is...

Firebird1
May 1st, 2000, 06:56:38 PM
Why would you want to know other peoples plans Citrix?

Lady Vader
May 1st, 2000, 07:31:25 PM
:: LV looks at LL through slitted eyes, standing next to Citrix ::

then it looks like we are on a collision path as well, LL...

:: LV's expression softens, then turns sour ::

I hope you do not regret your actions...

Itala Marzullo
May 1st, 2000, 07:36:54 PM
This is not right, us sith should focus only on the jedi! you shoudltn care what I have done! you should only focus on the jedi! forget our differences at once and destroy them! like Citrix said, let's not be friends, I dont care, but let's not forget what a sith does! kill jedi not each other!

Darth Turbogeek
May 1st, 2000, 07:57:48 PM
It is your group causing the strife Itala. accept your not the Sith God you want to be here and deal with it. The Sith Empire rules this BG, so stop this bull@#%$ about uniting the clans now. The Sith entering here must realise Rama is the head honcho Sith and any Sith activity is under him.

The Lounge Lizard
May 1st, 2000, 08:31:15 PM
Wrong...the Sith pursue their own interests through the dark side.

Vengence
May 1st, 2000, 08:58:03 PM
What's the matter itala??? Getting nervous????

Darth Citrix
May 1st, 2000, 08:58:04 PM
Mr Geek, you're a Jedi, your words carry no weight whatsoever, this is between the Sith...

And speaking of which, get that Darth out of your name, it makes you look like a pseudo-confused idiot...

Darth Lynch
May 1st, 2000, 09:10:29 PM
Wow.

If we have an awards here or somthing for best poster, best fighter and all that I nominate Citrix for best dumbass.
He really doesn't get it.

Itala can't you keep your members from being idiots for one minute? Must be someone in your group able to point out the realities of this whole SW Rping.

Darth Citrix
May 1st, 2000, 09:20:28 PM
Lynch, thanks for the nomination but you deserve the award.

Darth Turbogeek
May 1st, 2000, 09:21:36 PM
Citrix, get your head out of your arse and listen up. I'm telling it like it is and if your too far up yourself to accept what I say is what is really happening, its not my fault.

Now shut up for a second and listen to your betters. I spoke as one of the people who know what the score is here, not as a Jedi. You have proven my point beyond question now, it is Itala who is causing the trouble, not anyone else.

You are making yourself look stupid right now. Give up before you do anymore damage to yourself

Vengence
May 1st, 2000, 09:22:04 PM
Hey citrix...Nice ninja scroll pic...

Hey, Lynch, you forget who their leader is. If he can't keep from being an idiot, what makes you think the rest can act somewhat intelligent.........

Sith Kat
May 1st, 2000, 09:25:32 PM
OOC: This is the kind of stuff I'm talking about in the other thread. The personal insults and bickering. It makes me want to leave. :( :( :( :( :(

The Lounge Lizard
May 1st, 2000, 09:27:09 PM
Kat.....its fine....we're still in character.

Vengence
May 1st, 2000, 09:28:43 PM
This is all directed in RP'ing. Sith are greedy, lustfull for power, and have the need to do away with competitors, all I'm doing is staying in character, and posting what I have personally seen to be the truth, from past experiences with TSC and itala. My opinions are shared by others as well......................

Sith Kat
May 1st, 2000, 09:30:12 PM
... ok

Mu Satach 2
May 1st, 2000, 09:39:52 PM
OOC: No worries Kat. :) Never take anything said in the BG to heart. It takes a while to get use to the malice floating around in here. Don't leave. I think your character kicks arse and your a damn good fighter. This kind of stuff has been going on in here for almost a year now and most peoples are still here. :D

Darth Citrix
May 1st, 2000, 09:43:37 PM
All the Sith here need to resolve our differences, this is exactly what I was hoping to avoid... ::sigh::

The TSC has undergone evolution, there is new life, new blood, new spirit...

But old wounds and bad blood lingers...

Sith Kat
May 1st, 2000, 09:46:34 PM
Don't worry, I'm gonna stay! :)

Mu Satach 2
May 1st, 2000, 09:59:26 PM
Sith Kat: Coolio. Catch ya later! :)

JediBoricua
May 2nd, 2000, 12:03:37 AM
Well actually if you look at the history of the sith, they have always killed each other. Their thirst for power drives them to destroy each other just to get to the top. Just a thought, and another thing: NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO TELL SOMEONE TO CHANGE THEIR NICKS.

The Unknown Gamer
May 2nd, 2000, 12:44:09 AM
*Drops into the Thread*

What do you know Jedi Boricua? How do you know we Sith are killers of each other? I really don't know why you lash out at the Sith and make these stupid rumors. Are you afraid that we Sith are the best because we are better known throught this Galaxy? Back on the subject, we Sith never kill one other. We may pratice our skills for when we fight you Jedi but, we never kill one another.
And about uniting the clans, I'm no for it. My loyality is to the Sith Master, Rama Sha. And my Master, Darth Ogre. So if you don't like it, then too bad!

The Lounge Lizard
May 2nd, 2000, 12:48:38 AM
Dude...look around you. Sith DO kill other Sith....some may be weaker in the stomach than others, but I assure you, it happens quite often.

The Unknown Gamer
May 2nd, 2000, 12:53:34 AM
Well, if what you say is true, then don't look at me. I wouldn't kill a fellow Sith. And if anyone trys to kill my Master Darth Ogre, you better watch it.
And on another note, What about you Jedi? I'm sure you people kill each other as well but, you just don't admit to your LightSide worshippers. DO you have a secret as well?

Bromine
May 2nd, 2000, 12:55:39 AM
You know, it seems to me that the only time the Sith groups really act hostile toward each other is when someone starts a thread complaining that they shouldn't act hostile toward each other. Kind of ironic.
Just an observation.

Darth Turbogeek
May 2nd, 2000, 01:09:39 AM
As I said, I never see any hostility unless Itala's group starts it.

It has always been tradional for Sith to kill Sith. It's the nature of the Dark Side to thirst for power. Have a look at the SW Canon and you can see Sith always did that until Darth Bane.

The Lounge Lizard
May 2nd, 2000, 01:09:50 AM
In my experience, the Jedi do not do this. I haven't seen Jedi vs Jedi aggression.

The Unknown Gamer
May 2nd, 2000, 01:22:28 AM
You guys are nuts! You make it sound like we Sith kill each other 24:7! If that were true, all us Sith would be dead by now now wouldn't it?
I'm just still mad how Obi-Wan killed my favorite Sith that I've always looked up to since I was little; Darth Maul!!!!!

You Jedi don't seem to care. You wonder this Galaxy bring light to everyone and you get no rewards for your work. And yet you still continue on your neverending circle for Light in the Galaxy. But the Sith......We are feared through out the Galaxy! We make our presence known by showing our power and making people respect us! That is why we Sith aew more popluar. Becuase we show these people who are the real Force in this Galaxy! And you know what happens when one side doesn't agree with the other?
It turns into a never ending war between Sith and Jedi! Two races. In a never ending war to destory one another! And it won't end until one of us goes extinct!
And I'm still with Rama Sha's clan!

Darth Turbogeek
May 2nd, 2000, 02:24:48 AM
You dont understand the true meaning of power, nor do you understand the true meaning of the Dark Side.

To be first, first you must be last. The Sith dont understand true power is not fear but love and servanthood.

The Dark Side only consumes. And it will consume you. It will rot you and eventually kill you with no reward.

The Jedi' lfe is hard but it actually has rewards you of the Dark Side cant understand because of your self centred natures of power. You use the Force...

We Jedi can truly be one with it. When you understand that difference, you will know why the Jedi will win

Darth Lynch
May 2nd, 2000, 02:36:06 AM
And you understand the true meaning of the force? Do you truely think by being good you will always win? No. A Jedi can die as easily as anything else. They always have, always will.

You talk of love and servanthood, the light side is that which makes you slaves. Puppets of the republic to jerk around by the petty politicans in charge. Your not one with the force merely it's servents to obey at the whims of the galaxy. Pets kept on a chain.

You deny what you fear, the fear to take control, to wield that which makes us great. That which gives us the freedom to throw down our oppressers and not be the boot lickers of the flawed republic.

We will exist, we will thrive and in the end you, you will never stop us. It is our time, your day is done we shall be victorious.

Darth Turbogeek
May 2nd, 2000, 02:58:55 AM
A Jedi doesnt have to die.... he / she can become much more that you Sith ever can be.

We are servants of the Force ONLY. We do not bend to the Republic's whim. Only what is true and righteous do we serve and to protect the innocent and widowed who you seek to destroy. YOu consume yourself with hate - you are RECKLESS! Those who are reckless will overstep as that fool Maul did. The Dark Side hates the truth and that is why you must react to me, for that is what I stand for. You Sith deny the Truth because that is what the Dark Side hates above ALL else.

The truth is eternal and can never be changed.

YOU are the ones who seek to oppress, YOu are the ones who deny the truth. You may have your day, but you will fall because that is the way of all darkness. It consumes itself as it will you in the end as it did Palpatine.

Lady Vader
May 2nd, 2000, 02:59:36 AM
if I may add to this...

yes, it is true that through history the Sith have bickered and fought against each other... no denying that...

but, the Sith have also always come back... sometimes in secret... other times with great numbers... sometimes not so strong... other times with crushing force...

and, yes, if we weren't so damn stubborn and powerhungry, we'd actually be able to form alliances (which is not to say we haven't already)... but, that is our nature...

the point is... no matter what the Jedi do to us, or what we ourselves bring upon us... we'll ALWAYS keep coming back... ALWAYS... guarenteed...

it is so in history... and so it will be for the future... :evil:

The Unknown Gamer
May 2nd, 2000, 04:48:07 AM
Nicely put Lynch and Lady Vader. And yet despite your talks, The Jedi still don't understand us.

Who are you people to judge us on what is right or wrong? We are capable of judgement just as much as you are. So who are you point the finger at us and tell us what is wrong or right? We should be asking you the same question!

And another note, you Jedi Mastrer, TurboGeek, said that we Sith don't understand love and servanthood. I don't know about the servanthood but, there is love in each Sith. Rama Sha has Nuriko; and SAURRON has Princess Sara.

So everything you have, we have as well. The only way one of our races will go extinct is if we make a mistake. Love doesn't make a person blind in the Sith, it makes them more determined to win and kill all Jedi! So why don't you give respect where its earned and don't judge us before you look at the whole side of the story!
You Jedi think you know everything about us don't you? You think you can expose our weaknesses and used it against us huh? Go ahead and try. Chances are, you will fail.
The Sith are here to stay and will rule this Galaxy as soon as you are banned from existence!

Darth Dyzm
May 2nd, 2000, 06:44:58 PM
Not Everything in the Universe is the Light Side of the Force, Look at the Trees, the force that surrounds them is both good and bad,
they give out oxygen with out question, but, by casting shade, it kills its neighbors.
I have really been thinking about the Shadow Warriors, Light and Dark, able to help your freinds out, but still be evil.
The perfect balance.
But its not for me, its to much work.

ReaperFett
May 2nd, 2000, 06:50:00 PM
Who are we to judge the Sith? You kill innocent people! You don't control the force, the force controls you!. Oh, BTW when you whine "What do the Jedi know?" Just remember, a lot of Jedi were once Sith

The Lounge Lizard
May 2nd, 2000, 06:52:55 PM
And a few Sith were once Jedi

ReaperFett
May 2nd, 2000, 06:55:07 PM
who? :)

The Lounge Lizard
May 2nd, 2000, 07:03:22 PM
me.

ReaperFett
May 2nd, 2000, 07:06:31 PM
I was joking

Rama Sha
May 2nd, 2000, 09:02:50 PM
And me.

Vengence
May 2nd, 2000, 09:39:14 PM
and me......

The Unknown Gamer
May 3rd, 2000, 01:07:59 AM
THat's my whole point! The JEdi and Sith, two powerful races with the Force on their sides! None can out rank the other, nor can we reduce your numbers. It's what you call a deadlock. No one is moving the other one. It's a stand off. However, once one race makes a mistake, it will spell their downfall. And it will be you downfall! Have you notice how many Sith are here? We out flank you 2 to 1! Only unless you Jedi get desperate can you win! But, then again, would you risk breaking your silly code of honor to defeat us Sith? For when you do, you are just like us. So even if you do destory all the Sith, we will never be defeated. For as long as there are people who have fear in their hearts and evil runs amuk throughout this Universe, the Sith will never go extinct! So your efforts to erase the Sith from existence is in vain!

JediBoricua
May 3rd, 2000, 01:53:50 AM
(OC) I like this! :) (OC)

Well actually when I was talking about the history of the sith I did not mean the history of this forum, I meant the history of SW movies and books. Like Vader wanting to kill the Emperor and rule with Luke at his side. But come to think of it, the sith in this forum have also done that, a lot and I don't mean this couple of weeks, I mean since May or June last year when Itala made the first sith group.

Gamer don't put all your confindence on numbers. Many times the jedi have outnumbered the sith and vice-versa, this is a cycle and power shifts happen often. And it is true, evil runs throughout the galaxy, but so does good. One will not cancel the other but all of us are willing to give our lives just to try.

To serve, that is the nature of the jedi and you will never understand that. You use the force for your own purposes, we are one with the force and we go where it tells you. WE WHERE CREATED TO SERVE THE GALAXY and that we will do forever.

Love...I don't know. If we take out what the books and movies say many jedi have fallen in love (Leia, Luke) but I don't recall any great sith as Exar Kunn or Vader or The Emperor fall in love. There are some rumors that the Emperor had lovers, that's lust not love. Before you hit me I am not judging any of the married sith here, but taking what your philosophy says love, IMO, seems like a weakness. A sith in love cannot make the decisions and sith filled with hatred can.

Lord Fire Blade
May 3rd, 2000, 02:00:42 AM
Correction. As I have seen, it matters little to the Jedi if they are out numbered. I have seen Master Yogurt and Turbogeek take on 10 Sith and beat them to pieces.

What you dont understand is that you need to control the Force, not just use it. You can use the Force all you want, but until you show the control the Jedi have, you wont win. I know for a fact the Jedi dont fear us and silly posturing isnt going to change that. Only a strong Sith can take the Jedi on, ones without empty boasts and idle threats.

Have you taken these Jedi on? Do you know who you face? Did you know that the best of them all was once the best Sith ever and understands us?

Dont be foolish. The Jedi can defeat us without breaking their honor code, they have shown that time and time again.

And as long as they have such Jedi as Turbogeek and Yogurt, I dont count them out for a second. Palpatine's greatest mistake was to underestimate what the Light side can do - and so was Darth Maul's mistake. Do not do so as well as you now are doing.

Bromine
May 3rd, 2000, 02:17:36 AM
About the Jedi/Sith philosophies:

The Jedi seem very stoic and emotionless, as a way of life. They are taken from their families at a very young age to avoid emotional connections with them. Anakin loved his mother, which made him afraid to lose her, which made him a bad Jedi candidate. Considering these two points alone, I think Jedi would consider love to be a downfall.

Sith, by contrast, have much emotion. They have anger and aggression, which I'd equate with passion. You don't see the Jedi getting passionate about much; as I stated above, they stay rather stoic.
History also shows that SIth have a great thirst for power. They can never get enough.

From all this I conclude that Jedi have the goal of purging emotion entirely, while Sith give in to their emotions completely. Both are extreme ends of the spectrum. The average person doesn't suppress all their emotions, but they don't give in to them completely, either.

Just my 2 cents.:)

Itala Marzullo
May 3rd, 2000, 10:00:26 AM
Let it go Citrix, let it go, our time is coming, and when it arrives, the jedi will now who we are and what we're about.

(damn I love HHH's theme)

auriga
May 3rd, 2000, 10:05:05 AM
yeah I was a jedi too
nice post Bromine, totally agree