PDA

View Full Version : Meet Rhiker Trilag . . .

Rhiker Trilag
May 4th, 2000, 01:19:58 AM
aw crap, am i the only one here without a cool picture? i've got to get me one of those when i've got the time. i'm kinda new here. Sith Kat invited me. could someone fill me in on what's been going on here recently? i'm a jedi master with way too much time on her hands. :)

a little more about myself...

my master had been missing for years. no one knew where she was. One day while i was minding my own buisiness she just came out of nowhere and attacked me. now i knew why she left, she had become a Sith! in the battle that followed, i didn't really want to kill her, but she was pretty intent on killing me, so i got my butt out of there as fast as i could. there would be another time.
a year and a half later i became a master but i lost my first padawan to the Dark Side. i was at the end of my rope. first my master, then my apprentice. maybe it was my fault that Boade turned evil. what if my master was a sith all along, posing as a jedi to get into the temple and screw things up. why hadn't anyone sensed it before? why hadn't I sensed it??? it my master had been a sith then that would make me . . . a sith's apprentice! WHOA! that was too much for me to handle. after a long talk with Yoda i felt a lot better. he seemed sure that there was no evil in me. i still had a bad feeling. at night i would lie awake thinking about all that had happened in the past couple years and for the first time in my life i was totally confused.
that's when i met Kalli. she was the bright spot in my dismal galaxy. no more than a month later she was assigned to me as my padawan. that pretty much brings us to where i am now. we go on all sorts of crazy missions. we don't always get the good stuff, but we usually have a little free time when our job is done!

Darth Turbogeek
May 4th, 2000, 01:26:48 AM
Hail thee and well met! I am Turbogeek, Jedi Master. I am glad to see you here as we need new Jedi badly.

Jedi Master Adi Gallia
May 4th, 2000, 08:57:34 AM
Hello Rhiker Trilag, and welcome. I am myself very new, but glad to see a fellow Jedi.

Itala Marzullo
May 4th, 2000, 09:39:21 AM
Welcome to hell...

The Lounge Lizard
May 4th, 2000, 12:32:39 PM
You haven't begun to taste Hell, Itala.

Xanatos Etanial
May 4th, 2000, 12:37:31 PM
About time we got some new Jedi! There haven't been enough to kick the crap out of!!

videl1999
May 4th, 2000, 12:42:08 PM
hehe...good, another Jedi to beat up.......

auriga
May 4th, 2000, 12:46:19 PM
sweet

The Lounge Lizard
May 4th, 2000, 12:48:46 PM
I wouldn't underestimate the Jedi, they are far stronger than you give them credit for.

videl1999
May 4th, 2000, 12:50:15 PM
we know, but this one is a new one, so he's still inexperienced.....

The Lounge Lizard
May 4th, 2000, 12:53:04 PM
But so are half of the Sith.

Remember, know thyself before you know thy enemy.

videl1999
May 4th, 2000, 12:55:06 PM
yep, "the strongest warrior is the one who knows his foe."....well I've got to get to class now....ja ne, LL, minna!*Videl teleports out of forum*

Darth Turbogeek
May 4th, 2000, 01:03:23 PM
OOC for a sec - Excuse me, but how the %^&$ do you expect new new people to stay if you greet them like that? Thats is NOT ON. I DO NOT TREAT THE NEW SITH IN THAT MANNER, The Jedi welcome them to the Forum. I Expect the same behaviour welocme to any new person and not an outright attack - iwether it is in character or out of character - straight away.

Sorry if I seem red hot, it's 2:30 am and I've been woken up to deal with a system problem. But my point remains and I'm disgusted at peoples behaviour and I expect better

Xanatos Etanial
May 4th, 2000, 01:06:52 PM
I didn't attack him I just said I want to sometime.
My apologize Rhiker, welcome to the board. Don't mind us Sith, we just get a little bloodthirsty at times.

The Lounge Lizard
May 4th, 2000, 01:11:23 PM
Rhiker, welcome to our cozy little abode. I'm The Lounge Lizard, you can call me LL....I'm one of the old farts around here....and I can help you with any decisions you need to make, or if there's anything you need to know.

Darth Lynch
May 4th, 2000, 01:12:56 PM
Welcome Rhiker Trilag as you can see things do get somewhat heated here but when it's all said and done for the most part we are friends here or at least have respect for each other. So take the time to look around and enjoy.

Be seeing you on the field of battle.

Sith Kat
May 4th, 2000, 06:21:27 PM
Hey, glad to see you decided to follow the link. It was a bit daunting for me when I got here too, but listen to LL & DT and you'll be fine. :)

ReaperFett
May 4th, 2000, 06:26:39 PM
Hi there

Rama Sha
May 4th, 2000, 07:54:02 PM
I didn't see anyone attck him in here. Just normal Sith Greetings for a Jedi.

Sorta like when you hit new Sith with the Frying pan. Typical stuff.

Any way Welcome Im Rama Sha, Sith Master and leader of the Sith Empire. Want a sip of my soda?

Bounty Hunter Dreyas
May 4th, 2000, 08:40:59 PM
Heh! Trilag! Use http://www.scour.com for good pics! That is where I found mine! Just search for Star Wars.

SAURRON
May 4th, 2000, 11:47:51 PM
Rubs his head oh yeah I remember that now I had LODGE CAST IRON imprinted in my head for a week. :)

WELCOME TRILAG!!