May 3rd, 2000, 03:06:41 PM
that's cool... might not be here though, I gotta be goin pretty soon

auriga
May 4th, 2000, 01:51:43 AM
anyone out there now?

Darth Turbogeek
May 4th, 2000, 01:58:00 AM
So you are back Auriga! Nice to see a familiar face

(Naw... not looking to fight, havent got long before I go home)

auriga
May 4th, 2000, 02:15:26 AM
that's alright
yeah I've been back for a couple weeks now

Jedi Alpha
May 4th, 2000, 09:26:58 AM
I'll fight...

::Alpha ignites his sapphire saber::

Here's a question: Am I the only Jedi that fights as much as I can?

::waits for Augi to attack first::

auriga
May 4th, 2000, 10:44:07 AM
dunno, you seem to fight more than others

:Augi does a flying kick into alpha's chest sending him flying backwards into a stone wall, augi places a large boulder over alpha's face and chest so he doesn't move. Augi activates his saber and brings the blade closer and closer to alpha's thigh, the heat begins to slowly burn his skin, but augi doesn't stop, the blade is now resting on his thigh, alpha screams in agony but he is muffled by the boulder. The blade slowly toasts his nerves and penetrates deeper into the skin, voltures above are attracted by the smell of alpha's burning flesh. But it does not stop, the blade is now inches into his thigh and is approaching the bone, alpa is paralyzed with pain from the overbearing boulder slowly crushing his chest and the shockwaves of indescribable torment from his thigh...

Hunter Aurra Sing
May 4th, 2000, 03:00:19 PM
A Jedi that fights as much as he can...curious :::smiles to herself:::leans against the wall watching waiting for a client...::::

ReaperFett
May 4th, 2000, 03:06:28 PM
I've fought as mas possible, but have been busy

auriga
May 4th, 2000, 03:32:08 PM
yeah Reaper and alpha are the most active jedi I must say, DT's on here quite a bit too

Hunter Aurra Sing
May 4th, 2000, 03:56:46 PM
Well, good for them.

Jedi Alpha
May 5th, 2000, 09:01:07 AM
::Alpha begins using the pain to his advantage::

It's...not..gonna work...Augi...

::Alpha eyes glow black with the power he is about to unleash. Alpha uses the force to throw Augi 50ft. away and the boulder follows Augi. Alpha looks at his lightsaber wound::

That's gonna scar...

::Alpha recalls his saber and flips over to Augi. As Augi is about to swin at Alpha with his own saber Alpha slashes, forcing him to block. Alpha looks at Augi, his black eyes glowing eeriliy::

You won't win this one...

::alpha elbows Augi in the throat, causing his to gasp for breath. Alpha kicks Augi away and then lifts on of his hands, and watches as it glows red. Alpha points his glowing hand to Augi and Augi begins doubling over in pain. Alpha takes this chance and plunges his saber into Augi's torso::

auriga
May 5th, 2000, 10:27:02 AM
:Augi is cut deep with the saber wound but he endures its pain. Augi unleases his steel tiped whip and slashes at alpha's face, the tip gets him in his right eye, and alpha begins to see red. Augi slips up behind him, places his right foot squarly on alpa's spine and uses his whip to strangle alpha. alpha begins to feel the robust leather seering into his skin and slitting his osophagus while at the same time augi's foot is bending his spine backwards as it slowly begins to snap: