PDA

View Full Version : SOT III - The deserted planet

Darth Turbogeek
May 1st, 2000, 07:17:40 AM
The forest far behind them, the Jedi Master Turbogeek and the young Padawan, Shay Kaydon walked through the planetless wastes of the planet they had crashlanded on. They had seen very little to indicate there was life on this planet, not even a track or any noise.

Calling a stop under the shade of a overhang, DT stopped and continue to survey the wasteland. Shay, exhausted and still feeling the effects of her injuries, flopped onto the ground and quickly fell asleep from sheer exhaustion.

Dt looked at the Padawan, sympathy for her showing in his face as he turned back to the wasteland to contemplate it once again.

"You gave in to anger, did you not?"

DT didnt turn around. The spectre of Yoda appeared behind him. The spectre glowed and his presence in the Force strong as ever.

"Answer me not I see. Told Rmaio I did. Much danger in the training of Venom I saw"

DT's shoulders drooped and the Jedi hung his head. Yoda paused, waiting for Turbogeek to speak.

"So, what do you want me to say? That I @#%$ed up? That I ave in to what's been tearing me apart for so long? That all I could think of was to murder those @#%$ing Vog'on's and the Bitch that spawned them?"

Dt turned

"Well, consider it said, Yoda. I've had many years I've tried to forget this horror, but I cant. It tears me up and my only companion for these terrible years has been my loneliness. I'm surprised I lasted this long"

Yoda looked deep in thought, if that could be possible.

"Yet, calm right now you are. At peace. Strage you could do that."

A sigh from DT. "I dont see any other way I can be Master Yoda. I have no idea where I am, I dont know how to get out of this situation, what else can I do? The Force is literally my only ally here and Dark Side has no answers. Only a quicker way to death here."

Yoda stepped down from the rock he sat on. "That is the problem with you Turbogeek. You come far and then you relapse. To warlike you are, too much wanting revenge for past wrongs, hmmm? Unwilling to forgive. Hold onto the past and your mistakes you do. "

Yoda paused.

"Unwilling to forgive yourself"

If it was possible for DT to slump further, he did.

He eventually looked up slowly.

"Could you if you did what I had done? Do you see the eyes of your victims plead for mercy as you kill them in your memories? Do the dead accuse you?"

"The dead are dead. No power over the living they have"

"I wish I could think that way"

Yoda sighed. "Saw this I did. Knew I this would be your downfall"

"And I suppose you dont see a way out and you have come to tell me I'm no longer a Jedi"

"Why you say that?"

"My anger consumed me, as it did anakin Skywalker"

"Yes, yes it did. But Jedi you still are"

DT shook his head. "How? I set a bad example for the rest. How can I lead when I cant follow the code?"

"You will, because I see where your heart is"

"You want to explain that to me?"

"Understand ne day you will. Yours is a twisted path, long and dangerous. Lead you must, for that is your destiny"

DT shook his head. "Yeah, look how far it got me. On a @#%$hole planet, lost and nowhere to go. Great leader I make."

"But you do. They follow you, the Jedi. Willingly too. ZThey see more to you than you realise. Forget the past. What is done is done. Lounge Lizard has wished your son to him and has turned again"

The last threw Turbogeek totally. "Loungie? What? I dont have a son"

"Ahhhh, you do, ever since you saved him long ago. Now do again you must. The prophecy of the Force Being approaches and your path you must play again, find Paladin you must and protect him. The Dragon will come for him again, but defeat the dragon you must. Many will try to stop you, but hear what I say.... be true to the Light Side! rebuild the Jedi Council I charge you. Seek the Light for knowledge and you will succeed. Now go I must....Do or do not, there is no try......

and may the Force be with you......."

It was all Turbogeek could do to stop himself form falling down as Yoda dissappeared, the surprise was so great. Yoda's words cut through the shadows of his mind. He did sit down and deep in thought, began to meditate.

Long hours went. Shay still slept and Turbogeek moved little. A battle was going on in him, two competing powers for his soul. He suddenly moved, standing up. The sabre came out and was lit. He stared into the sunset, and then, rejecting the Dark Side fell to one knee, sabre at his side.

"I swear, I shall rebuild the Jedi... I swear the Darkness will no longer have me.... I forgive myself and all those I have done wrong and by their lives I shall become the flame of justice again! I shall no other but the Light Side!"

A great and total peace came over him as he allowed his past to dissolve, the anger to float away. He touched the Light side and felt for the first time in so long.... clean. He looked anew outwards, the sabre a flaming brand in his hand, robes whipped up by a twilight breeze.

"Most noble I must say... but who are you?" A voice came out of the gloom.

DT moved his head to face the speaker. "Come out where I can see you."

"No, not until I know who you are"

DT turned his whole body. Sabre still lit he took a step forward. "I must warn you friend, I am a Jedi Master. You can not sirvive if you attack me."

A silence. "A Jedi MASTER?" The voice hissed

"Yes, I am. I am the Jedi Master Turbogeek". And the rest of you can stop trying to flank me, I know very well where you are"

more silence. "Well, we didnt expect this. What are you doing here?"

Tell me who you are and I will"

The voice hissed out. "We are the Garou...."

DT began to wonder what in the name of the Force was going to happen now.

The Unknown Gamer
May 1st, 2000, 07:27:56 AM
Cool RPG. Mind if I join in sometime later in this RPG?

The Lounge Lizard
May 1st, 2000, 06:18:22 PM
:: LL touches down the Oozaru II after spending hours in orbit, translating the missing texts. LL sprints down the gangplank and runs toward the highest sand dune, carrying datapads full of scroll text. He reaches the top, and begins reading the text out loud ::

LL: Chakana oleh mitanla eoh jelha boedesle ieh leehache oohale!

:: The sky begins to get very dark on Tattoine, and something happens that the planet has never seen before...it begins to snow ::

LL: Eeiles tewena ohb pasrik myefah strow!

:: Spirits begin to coalesce in the sky...and begin flying through the air...some of them LL recognize...ancient Jedi and Sith. The spirits pass through LL's body, knocking the breath out of him. More and more spirits do the same, overwhelming LL ::

LL: What...what's happening?

:: The millions of spirits spiral in among themselves, taking the shape of a person...in a bright flash of light, they materialize into flesh ::

LL: What? THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!

:: The spirits have taken the image of LL ::

Morningkill
May 1st, 2000, 07:01:00 PM
Isaiah Morningkill had never seen such a site in his life. Two people on his planet. Well it wasnt really his. But him and the Garou pack were the only living people known. All but a tribe of Cat Warriors. But they were not to bright.

<Might as well break the ice> Morningkill thought to himself. Morningkill looked at one of his Packmates Manyskins. "Get to the othe side of them. They could be the Sith Pivo told us about. He said the Jedi were honorable, but he has been contolled by the Wyrm. He could be wrong."

"Right boss." Manyskins replied. Saying that Mamyskins shape started to change. From that of a Native American man, to a Raven. Manyskins flew out the bushes over the startled Jedi's head. Landing in the brush behide the Jedi, Manyskins turned back to his Homid(human) form.

"Might as well make the first move." Morningkill said to himself. Morningkill steps of the brush in his homid form. "The names is Isaiah Morningkill. Darth Turbogeek? Pivo has told us about you. Please you are in danger out here. Let us take you our den. It is warmer and we have food. I wil tell you about us on the way there. You can tell us about you when we get there, that way you will be more comfortable."

"I sence you are ok. Let me wake my friend first." DT said as he woke up Shay. Quickly telling Shay what has happend. Dt and Shay pack up and move on.

Manyskins comes from behide Shay and DT. Passing Shay a sly smile Manyskins joins his packmate as a third Garou cmes from the brush.

Morningkill- "Manyskins, you and Dances-with-Shadows run ahead to check for danger. Besides the guest may feel more comfortable this way."

Manyskins- "Sure thing boss."

Manyskins and Dances-with-Shadows shift into thier wolf forms and run ahead. Morningkill turns to the Jedi.
"I will go first, that way you will have the advantage ina fight. I will be at your murcy. This way please."

Morningkill leds the way through the woods telling the Jedi Garou storys and legends.

DT stops the storys for a small but an important question. "How did you know my name and about the Jedi?"

"Pivo told us of course. He just got here a week or so ago. He was being controlled by the Wyrm, the Garou form of the darkside, and wasnt thinking on his on. We had to force the Wyrm out of him. After a few days of resting he told us all about you and all that has happened."

"That explains a lot." DT replied.

"I hope so. we are almost there." Morningkill, DT, and Shay met up with the othe 2 Garou infront of a vast canyon. "all we need is to get across"

"How do you plan to do that?" Shay asked, "How do we cross?"

Morningkill smiles. "we walk." Morningkill pulls a seed the size of a softball from his backpack and burys it. Placeing a hand over it green energy come from his hand hitiing the ground. A huge plant shots from the ground making a bridge acroos the vast canyon.

"Impressive, very impressive." DT said amazed at the sight.

The group walks across the bridge. Once on the other side. Mornkill opens his hand and the plant shrinks back to the seed form anf lands in his hand. "Now we must travel down." Mornkill says as he points to the stairs.

Walking down the stairs the Jedi see rooms filled with comptures weapons, seeds, and plants. They pass one huge room with a large Silver and Grey ship.

"That is the Silver Fang. Pivo's ship. That will be the way you will get off this rock later. Pivo will take you. Sence he is the only person that knows how to fly the damn thing." Morningkill said.

Finally coming to the end of the tunnel they enter a hge rock dome fill with tree's, lakes and wildlife.

"I present to you Jedi friends our home. Welcome to Eden."

Firebird1
May 1st, 2000, 07:02:25 PM
*As the "Falling Star" comes out of Hyperspace, Firebird1 observes the surface conditions.*
Firebird1: K9 what do the sensors read about this lightsho?
K9: Sir..the sensors are scrambled..and all the Nav computer says is It is time.
Firebird1: I don't know what the heck that means, but prep the ship for landing..LL does not know what he is doing.

Figrin D an
May 1st, 2000, 07:15:59 PM
Figrin awoke to the sound of active proximity sensors. The Jedi Master slowly brought his body out of a Jedi relaxation state, exited his quarters and walked the few short meters to the pilot seat of the Azure Starfire. Lightly tapping the buttons on the console, the ship dropped out of hyperspace on the edge of star system that Figrin was not familiar with. Checking with the main computer revealed the system was on the edge of the Unknown regions, just beyond the boundaries of the New Republic.

"This is pretty far outside of Callista's normal operating area," the Jedi muttered to himself.

As a precaution, Figrin activated the ship's weapon systems and readied the cloaking device. If that Super Star Destroyer was lurking in the vicinity, Figrin wanted to be ready to make a quick getaway. Figrin engaged the manual pilot mode and guided the ship into the system.

It took less than a minute for more warning sensors to go off. Expecting to find another ship, Figrin found more debris, much like he had on the Outer Rim a few short days before. There was too little to constitute an entire ship, though. Perhaps, this time, the target had managed to escape. More than likely, though, the damaged ship did not get far. Figrin could tell immediately that some of the fragments were part of an engine core casing. Without that, any ship would begin leaking huge amounts of plasma...

The Jedi moved quickly. "Computer, scan for residual ion trails." Two trails were displayed on the monitor. One was a near perfect match to Super Star Destroyer trail he found earlier. The other indicated a much smaller ship, but the dispersion rate was too high to determine ship type.

"Scan area for concentrated engine plasma and overlap with ion trails."

Bingo.

The ion trail of the smaller ship matched up with a long streaking trail of plasma.

Figrin, moving back to the pilot's seat, plotted a course and followed the trail deeper into the system.

The trail lead to a dark, desolate planet. He could make out some forest land and a vast desert, but no large bodies of water. According the scans, however, the planet was capable of animal life.

The Jedi Master piloted the Azure Starfire down into the planet's atmosphere, still following the trail of breadcrumbs left by the damaged ship's engines. Finding a small clearing in an otherwise heavily wooded area, Figrin set the ship down. Grabbing his equipement pack and lightsaber, Figrin set out towards the location of the downed ship.

Travel through the dense forest proved to be somewhat daunting, as the terrian was hardly flat. Many of the trees had roots that had grown above ground, which slowed the Jedi. For the next hour, Figrin wove his way between the thick brush. The Force told him he was getting closer, although he began to wonder just how much further he needed to go. The forest seemed to turn back upon itself many times. If it weren't for his Jedi senses, he might have easily gotten lost.
Figrin finally reached a group of felled trees blocking his path. The Jedi ignited his lightsaber and, with few quick and smooth cuts, cleared a small opening. Stepping through the opening, Figrin saw what he felt he might find.

About 50 meters in front of him was the twisted remains of Darth Turbogeek's ship, partially imbedded in the rich soil. Turbogeek and Shay Kaylon were no where to be found.

Figrin ran towards the ship while, stretching out with the Force, tried to find either of the ship's two occupants. A faint ripple in the Force moved through Figrin's mind. They were alive, but he could tell nothing else. Turning towards the forest, Figrin spotted a small splash of blood on a large tree not far from the wreckage. At least one of them was hurt.

Calming his senses, Figrin concentrated, allowing the Force to guide him towards his friends.

The Jedi Master set off again, moving deeper still into the forest...

Pivo
May 1st, 2000, 07:57:08 PM
Sitting in his small treehouse in the middle of Eden, the Garou home, Pivo could feel the presence of someone else on the planet. Ever sence he spent the small time with both the jedi and the Sith the force has moved through him slowly. Thus makeing his already super human Garou powers even stronger.

"By Gaia's name. I am sure DT knows the new force is here." Calling a small owl to him with the Garou gift Beast Speach, Pivo gave the owl it's task. "Ok young bird, keep an eye on the stranger. Come to me if he is trouble."

With that the owl flew off. Pivo looked down from his tree. around 200 feet above ground, Pivo's treehouse was high up. Grinning Pivo jumps down. Falling in a dive a sudden gust of air catchs pivo and slows his fall. Then Pivo's eyes glow and tree's limps twist to make a slide to catch Pivo. Sliding to the ground Pivo breaths deep. Once to the ground Pivo shifts to his Hispro(wold the size of car) form and takes off to met Morningkill.

The One
May 1st, 2000, 09:11:46 PM
At last, I have been awakened. Soon, all Jedi and Sith will be destroyed.

JediBoricua
May 2nd, 2000, 02:00:35 AM
::Boricua was walking in one of the vast wasteland of Tatooine::

"Damn, why the hell did I came to this giant sandbox. The only thing here is sand, those damn Vog'ons and more sand. &@#!$"

::Suddenly a loud crack is heard from the sky. Boricua looks up::

"What the..."

::A ball of pure energy is seen high on Tatooine's atmosphere. Then a diabolic laughther is heard::

"oh,oh, I think LL has found what he was looking for..."

The Lounge Lizard
May 2nd, 2000, 02:09:38 AM
LL: What the hell are you?

The One: We are the embodiment of the Jedi and Sith before you. We have come to balance the equation. For thousands of generations, people have used the Force, but only war has come of it. We have come to rectify the situation.

Darth Turbogeek
May 2nd, 2000, 09:24:08 AM
In a Super Star Destroyer, a lone figure paces the floors. He is pensive and moody. His eyes, glowing red were slitted as he continued to pace the room.

A knock

The eyes look up, full of menace.

"Come"

The person entering is dressed in New Republic combat fatigues, very out of place in this Imperial warship.

"Weeeelllll, Tohmahawk! How goes your exercise?"

"Like @#%$, Scorpion." The Tohmahawk, one of the New Repubic's most decorated officers moves over to the drinks cabinet. Scorpion looks on. If it were anyone else, they would already be dead..... but Tohmahawk was a special case. By fafr the best non Jedi or Sith fighter Scorpion had ever seen, since the battle on Coruscant and their subsequent kidnapping of Darth Milenko, they had become friends - of a sort. Both were too wary of the other to fully relax, but their mutual respect had overcome barriers.

"Oh? And what is the problem, Tohmahawk?"

"That we are stuck in this damn tin can, running around the @#%$ing galaxy on a wild Callista chase. How else am I supposed to feel? How damn long have we been doing this for?"

Scorpion sighed. "Too long"

Tohmahawk picked up his drink - a piant remover strength wine by its smell thought Scorpion - and sipped it as he looked out the viewport. as he did, a sudden frown came across his features

"Scorpion.... order a scan of the area we are in."

Scorpion looked at Tohmahawk. "What for, may I ask?"

"Yeah, you can. Scan for drive emissions near that asteroid we saw. There seems to be something there..."

What would be here, in the absolute edges of the Galaxy, light years from anything was beyond him, but he had seen tohmahawk never make a mistake in such a call. He ordered the scan and listened into the report.

"Asteroid, distance 27 kms, traces of drive emissions lead almost directly into its path. A small piece of metal too. Shall we investigate??"

Tohmahawk nodded and Scorpion gave the order for TIE Fighters to go for a closer look.

-----

Scorpion and Tohmahawk marched down the hangar bay, where a shuttle was nloading the piece of metal the scanners had found. It was obviously from a starship, that much was certain. Both the Chiss and the human bent forward for a closer look..... and with a hiss of breath, Tohmahawk looked upwards at the deck officer.

"You.... I want to verify that this section is the wing tip of a custom fighter, Type AA-23 form Kuat Drive Yards. "

The deck officer looked doubtful at taking orders from a non Imperial, but Scorpion nodded to confirm the order. In a few moments, Tohmahawks suggestion was confirmed.

"I've seen you do some impressive things Tohmahawk, but this is puzzling. How did you identify a custom fighter like that?"

"The wing markings. It's the personal ship of Darth Turbogeek, I've flown on it before"

"Turbogeek? Out here? Why in the Force would he be out here" said Tohmahawk out loud.

"I have no idea, but I bet he was making a Hyperspace jump and he hit the mass shadow of the asteroid. That suggests he's dead or somewhere nearby with a crippled ship" said Scorpion.

Tohmahawk looked at the wing again "I think your right... but I know Turbogeek, he would calculate a Hyperspace jump to perfection first. This suggests an emergency jump for some reason...."

"like, say he ran into someone? Say a Callista?"

"With anyone else I'd say no way. with callista.... likely. She has that horrible habit iof being where you dont want her to be. "

A Ensign came forward. Scorpion motioned for him to speak

"Sir, we have extrapolated the drive trails to a planet about 1 lightyear away. We think that the ship may be along that line. Shall we search?"

"Yes, but we go to the planet first. They may have made it that far... set your course.... what is this planet called?"

"No name sir. It has never been surveyed, nor it's system"

Scorpion shrugged. "Very well. Were there any other drive trails here?"

"Ummm, not sure Sir, We believe it could have been one more"

"Very well, continue please Ensign"

The officer saluted and walked to carry out Scorpion's order.

Tohmahawk shook his head. "Why fdo I get this feeling this planet is something we seek?"

"And here you were saying it was getting boring." replied Scorpion.

The great ship turned and and launched itself toward the planet of no name.

-------------

(In case you may have noted something, yes it's no coincidence this seems to be linking in with the Dark Fury fan fic I publish now and then. And also welcome General Scorpion to the rolepaly....)

General Scorpion
May 3rd, 2000, 02:51:59 PM
*The white lines outside the viewport shortened into dots as the Super Star Destroyer leaped from hyperspace with a faint thunderous sound.. Status reports came from all around the bridge, but Scorpion only listened to one voice..

"That's it," Tohmahawk said, "Any ship readings?"

"No," Scorpion replied, "Not from our perspective.. An entire battle fleet could be hiding behind this planet for all we know.. I would deploy scouts, but for something this.. important, any ships on the other side would most likely be powerful enough to blow them into atoms before they could fully report.."

"What are our options?"

"Well.. We can stay here, and wait for something to come into range.. We can orbit the planet to see if anything's there.. Or we can go down there and hopefully find something.. I personally am going down.. Care to join me..?"

"I've been stuck on this damn ship with nothing to do for longer than I can remember. What do you think?"

"I'll be taking that as a yes," Scorpion said as he turned to a com system, "Commander, ready the Acid Rain II.. I want 8 Sith Troopers on board before I get down there.."

Scorpion's personal troops, Sith Troopers were elite warriors trained up to the point of almost becoming a Sith Knight.. Encased in black, Dark Trooper-like armor, with heavy multi-purpose rifles and equipped with a variety of other weapons..

Scorpion switched off the com, "Well Tohmahawk, you finally have something to do.."

---------------------

The second XIP Shuttle ever made quickly made its way from the giant hulk of metal that once held it.. Armed with four medium laser cannons, two light ion cannons, and twin concussion missile launchers, the ship had the ability to surprise an enemy with its power.. A critical advantage..

The shuttle folded its wings and landed in a small clearing a few miles away from the forest's edge... Dropping the frontal ramp, the 8 Sith Troopers took out 4 two seated speeder bikes for themselves, and regular single seated bikes for Scorpion and Tohmahawk..

Scorpion started his bike and took off ahead of the rest.. Tohmahawk sped off as well.. soon followed by the Sith Troopers.....*

Darth Turbogeek
May 4th, 2000, 07:12:48 AM
Shortly after they had arrived at the place the Garou called Eden, DT requested that he and Shay needed some water andif they could be left alone. Morningkill, who DT had surmised was the leader of this strange group asked directly why.

"So we can discuss our next move. I see you are honour driven, like the Jedi. There are things I wish to speak to Shay that I dont think should be said out loud. Take no offence, for I speak openly and with truth. When the time comes for councils I will speak of this matter then"

Morningkill nodded. Privately he was still wondering what these Jedi were... he had never felt such an aura of calm and self confidence from anyone, like the Jedi Master had. Turbogeek should have been surely at least a bit worried.... that said a lot.

As the Jedi retreated to a quiet corner and began to talk, Mankskins came over to MorningKill.

"That the Jedi Pivo told us about Boss?"

"I believe so Manyskins. I have never seen one like that... he should be full of fear and suspicion of us, yet he is totally calm. No fear at all."

"You know boss, He saw a touch of our power. Surely he knows we are powerful"

Morningkill wasnt sure any display of power would worry the one who called himself Turbogeek. It was hard to imagine that a ordinary human could be as powerful as Pivo had ssaid Jedi were..... yet the Jedi Master proved a powerful argument in confirmation.

"They are going to discuss what to ask of us, I believe. Get a supper ready, we will be ready to hear them when they finish" said Morningkill.

-----

"Master Turbogeek, who are these people"

"The tell me they are Garou. They are shapechangers. From what I understand of what the one called Morningkill said (Who I believe is their leader), it's mainly wolves they change to in a fight."

"Werewolves? Surely not Master. I thought they were tales to scare children"

"So I thought too, but evedently not. I remember Callista mention strange creature like this long ago, said they were worthless. I see like so many other things she was wrong"

"So what do we do now?"

"I will ask their help to get to the planet I first met the Vog'on. The place you were born"

"Master..... I know so little about that place. Did you know my mother?"

DT turned away slightly, to hide the sudden tear. "Yes Shay, very breifly. She was a brave woman". The memory of that woman's dying act, to protect the children from the Vog'on came back crystal clear. Usually in deepest nightmares he saw that face... but now it felt different. It seemed to say to him, you have done what you said.... thank you.

Turbogeek looked upwards, contemplating the stars. "Shay, what the message I recieved from your brother said was that the Vog'on had returned to find him. They believe that Paladin will be the one that will bring them to be the ultimate power and be able to unlock a power like we have not seen before. "

Shay looked at Turbogeek. "Is that true?"

"I dont know. I do know that Callista trianed me to be able to do the same... but now I can only destroy that power. Only one of the Dark Side can unlock it. A Light Sideer like me can get rid of it forever, but only at the right time and only with the right tools."

"What is this power?"

DT shook his head. "I dont know. I do think it's possible this prophecy Lounge Lizard is so bent on is part of the solution."

"Possible? How possible?"

"Well, the prophecy predicts a Force Being. Normally, when a Jedi dies, they become one with the Force... and ones like Yoda can live on, purely as The Force. How, I dont know precisely. However, this Force bieng is still living and has certain contsraints removed"

"You've lost me"

"DT laughed quietly. "It lost me a long time ago. Lets go back to our hosts and ask them if they can help us get off this planet"

While walking back over to orningkill, a slight ripple in the Force made him frown and look up. He scanned with his mind.... finding to his surprise a presence like Figrin D'An - and not far from him, several dark side presences, one of whom felt like General Scorpion. And further away.....

Further away.....

It made him suck in a breath in surprise. The presence was pure Dark Side, malevolent. It was the presence that made him panic before.....

Callista had just made planet orbit.

Morningkill
May 4th, 2000, 08:30:20 PM
Not noticing the way DT reacted to the force Morningkill got straight to the point of bringing the jedi to Eden.

"Master Turbogeek. Let me be blunt. You remeber Pivo?"
"Yes"
"Care to hear what happened after he left you Jedi?"
"Why not, Go ahead."
"Well after he left you he went back to the Sith to join Ami. Well he didnt get a warm welcome. So he left to return here. When he returned he wasnt the same. He was darker. Evil. It turned out he was being contorled by an evil spirit. We forced it out of him. He then returned to normal. For a while he wouldnt come out his Crinos form (see middle pic of my sig). After a while he returned. almost normal. I say almost because he has had "powers" stronger that any othe Garou when he calmed down. he claims it was the force. i thought he had gone insane. Then you showed up. To be honest I dont know what to do with him. All his Garou powers are out of this world."

Around this time a new Garou steps from the trees in Eden. Dressed in all white, pants and tee shirt. With a White Trench coat, and a white head band. His strong 6'0 human frame showed signs of many battles and wieght training. DT didnt know this Garou, till he looked at the brownish scar made by a LS across his Right eyes and his grey eyes.

Morningkill started talking again "I wish to introduce you to Verse Moondancer. You know him better by the name he was calling himself while being contolled by the demon. Please take him wen you leave. He can learn nothing more here and he will be more valuable to you in you quest. You knew him as Pivo..........."

Master Yoghurt
May 5th, 2000, 05:00:47 PM
Tatooine

*A death-white wasteland stretched from horizon to horizon. The tremendous heat of two huge twin suns settled on a lone small figure figure walking in the desolate endless golden sea. Clouds of sand twirled up as the old man walked the waves of dunes. The heat was not bearable. He stopped and reached for a bottle of water. So hot and tired, and thirsty.. he raised the bottle to drink. But what was this? Allmost emty. Only condensed water inside the walls of the bottle were left, and as the drops met Yog´s dry lips, they vaporized. He then reached inside his backpack, picking up the another bottle to feel the weight. Emty! They were all emty!*

This was suicidal. He had to find water soon, or he would be another meal for the hungry scavengers. In the distant east, there was a mountain range. Then again, it could be just another mirage. He had seen plenty of examples how the extreme heat made the air emit images from far, far away. According to the map, settlements were situated to the North. There were several miles left to go, but that was probably the place to seek shelter for the sandstorm tonight. As Yog started walking north, he heard that voice in the Force that had bothered him the last few weeks...

~~help~~

Yog stopped to ponder for a moment. It seemed as the voice called from the mountains. But with this little water left, how could he go there? And the mountains were definitely not the place to be at night. He then continued to walk toward the northern dune ranges..

~~help~~

Yog tried to ignore the voice.

~~no.. turn this way.. help me.. you are my only hope..~~

Yog stopped again.. who could this be? Who could be crying for help like this? There was only one way to find out - water or no water! He turned toward the magnificent twin suns, which slowly set over the distant mountain ridge to the east. Soon, the night would fall, and all kinds of bandits and unearthly creatures would roam the area; Sandpeople, or much worse...*

Several hours later...

~The mountains:

*Yog finally reached the vaste mountain ranges. The ridge towered hundreds of meters above the the little Jedi. Straight ahead there was a giant canyon, with a riverbed which must have dried out thousands of years ago. And as he walked his way up the valley, the twin suns of Tatooine disappeared behind the mountain tops. The valley narrowed to a small path, and the shadows turned to utter darkness. All that could be sensed was the eerie sounds of unearthly creatures..*

::uses Force seeing to scout the area, then decides to climb for a better view. He carefully struggles his way to the top of the rock ridge and scans the canyon with electrobinoculars set for infrared nightvision. Further down the path, there are two large Banthas standing tied to a rock. The enourmous and monstrous, bear-like creatures with looped horns are standing next to a campfire and a cave opening. Saddles are strapped to the huge creatures' shaggy backs. But were are the owners?::

"Eeeek... gruff-gruff-gruff!"

Suddenly, something huge moves in front of his field of view. Before he can react, a large, gruesome Chief Tusken Raider looms over

Firebird1
May 6th, 2000, 12:37:45 AM
*After the "Falling Star" has landed, Firebird1 looks around at the damage that has been done.*
K9: Sir this planet is under going the same problems that Tatooine had while LL was there.
Firebird1: That doesn't matter now, the fool unleashed power which he had no knowledge of. Now the Legend will complete itself, destroying most of this Galaxy.
K9: Then thats a problem?
Firebird1: Considering that we are in that Galaxy, yes.
*The strange energy field that was inside the Nav computer suddenly pulls itself out of the Nav computer and back into Firebird1.Needless to say it is quite painfull.*
Firebird1: The one is here AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
*Firebird1 is wracked with pain but the energy field subsides.*
Firebird1: I have the feeling that something named The One is responceable.
K9: What made you think that?
Firebird1: <sigh> Get the ship back up in the air, I may need the firepower...

JediBoricua
May 6th, 2000, 12:55:35 AM
::Boricua was staring at the sky. He could not take his eyes out from the glowing lights coming out of LL's ship. He had unleashed something bad, JB could feel it and he did not like it one beat. Well, it is time to get to my ship and investigate this "prophecy"; he thought. But suddenly...
Something in the force went crazy. Someone in this vast desert was in trouble. Someone that boricua cared for. He tried to ignore the spectacle in the sky to concentrate on this tremor. It was yog. And he was in trouble.
It was almost impossible for someone in this vast planet to be sensed from such a large distance to be sensed. But yog was one of his best friends in the jedi and there were special ties in the Force between close friends.
Boricua hit something in his belt and a land speeder was unload from the cargo are on the Afrodisiako.
"Do not worry Master Yoghurt I will find you"

Master Yoghurt
May 6th, 2000, 05:33:36 PM
TATOOINE, MOUNTAIN RIDGE

::The large chief Raider towers above Yog with a horned helmet and a curved double pointed gaderffii - an axe with razor sharp blade. There is a scream, and the large figure brings down his poisoned gaderffii toward the Jedi for a mortal slash. But Yog manages to block the blow with his walking stick, which is smashed to pieces. The sinister Raider stands over him with his weapon raised and lets out a horrible laugh in triumph, before slashing his gaderffii another time. Yog legsweeps the Raider in the last second, and as the scoundrel trips and falls, the gaderffii breaks in two halfes. The raider rises up and reaches for his laser rifle pointing it at Yog´s head, squeezing the finger to the trigger, but Yog foresee the move with the Force and pulls up a blue crystal with a mysterious glow. The enchanted Jedi crystal flash bright white as it absorbs the energy of the blast and mirrors straight back at the caster. There is a whine as the warrior´s armour melts, and the Tusken loses balance, tumbling over the edge of a deep crevice, falling down the vertical cliffside with a howl. Yog then makes his way down the cliffside again..::

The base of the cliffside:

::Yog moves further down the Valley.. carefully trying not to make a sound. A pepple tumbles down the steep canyon wall as a dark furry creature darts across the path, and behinds some rocs, hunting for desert rats. There is a shriek followed by some growling. A little further up the canyon, a slight flicker of light in the darkness, reveals the rest of the band of Raiders recessing only a few feet from the path. There is is some excited muttering as the little cloaked figure is seen. Suddenly, five of the Raiders appear from nowhere, raising their weapons in a threatening manner. As they point their rifles at the Jedi, Yog raises his hand producing a rumbling sound with the Force. The Raiders´s quicly drop their weapons and flee in terror into the night..::

*Yog searches the camp of the Raiders, finding some watersupplies and food. As the wind increases, Yog seeks shelter inside the cave from the sand storm. He picks up some blankets to cover himself and closes his eyes, falling asleep as the sandstorm rages on the outside..*

A few hours later..

Yog opened his eyes. There was a sound.. "Who is there?". No response. Just his voice echoing through the walls of the cave. Perhaps it was just the wind. Then suddenly, the sound of footsteps. Yog reached for his lightsaber.