PDA

View Full Version : Fight anyone?

videl1999
May 6th, 2000, 12:38:39 AM
Well I'm bored again....so I'll fight anyone....I have two hours and 20 mins to fight then I have to go.....*Videl ignites her saber and sits on a nearby rock as she waits for an opponent*

JediBoricua
May 6th, 2000, 12:57:50 AM
Please hit me so I can pound you. ;)

videl1999
May 6th, 2000, 01:01:53 AM
hmmm...well if it isn't the hit me first Jedi....okay fine then, if that's what it takes to get you to start fighting....*powers up a ki blast, fires it at JB, it hits leaving JB blackened and burned* there, now you can attack me.....

JediBoricua
May 6th, 2000, 01:14:27 AM
Well you know how it works.

::Boricua sucks the power from the ki blast. He received minor burns from it. Grabbin his LS he faces his opponent. He force jumps, and lands 5 feet in front of the sith mistress. He swings from left to right, a blow which misses, but hitting Videl with the saber was not JB's purpose. Using the momentum from the roll, Boricua extends his leg and kicks her in the chin::

videl1999
May 6th, 2000, 01:18:38 AM
hmmm....all that for a hit in the chin? oh well....*kicks JB up into the air, teleports behind him, kicking him back towards the ground, then kicks him into a large mountain*

OOC: can you respond quicker this time? I don't really have the time to wait 15 mins for your next attack......

videl1999
May 6th, 2000, 01:28:45 AM
*edits* nevermind...he's back now....

JediBoricua
May 6th, 2000, 01:30:13 AM
(OC)Sorry for the time thing. And don't criticize my attacks, I like to play with my opponents, not kill them in the first three post.

::p oricua lands against a boulder. He knows this girl likes to teleport and as a matter of fact she has done that right now. Using the FORCE to predict where she will appear Boricua puts himself in position. Half a heartbeat later, Videl's silouette appears, Boricua grabs her by the wrist, and using Force enhanced muscles sends her flying agains a big boulder. He then throws his LS againts it and destroys it. A shower of pebbles land on top of the sith::

videl1999
May 6th, 2000, 01:38:04 AM
*Videl gets up from under the rocks, and charges at the JB, hitting under the ribs, knocking all of the air out of his lungs and slams him into a nearby boulder, Videl then walks over to where JB dropped his saber from the force of her attack and crushes his lightsaber into hundreds of small pieces*

JediBoricua
May 6th, 2000, 01:46:12 AM
There you have commited your first error. Never underestimate your oponent. Videl I have batled you before, so have my former padawan and you have a tendency to destroy Lightsabers to make your job easier ::extends his right arm:: but not this time ::a brand new weapon appears in Boricua's hand:: I have planted many of this in the BG, only the jedi know where they are.

::Uses FORCE SPEED to approach the sith and kneels her in the gut::

videl1999
May 6th, 2000, 01:54:35 AM
OOC:hehe...actually I just like breaking ls, it really annoys my opponent...

*Videl kicks the Jedi in the groin, then knees him in the chin.As JB doubles over in pain from the groin hit, Videl brings down both fists on his spine, slamming JB into the ground. Videl then picks up the Jedi by the ankle and slams him into the ground several times until the sound of shattering bone is heard when JB's leg breaks*You tend to underestimate me as well, JB.....

JediBoricua
May 6th, 2000, 02:01:12 AM
OC: Actually I overestimate you. A couple of broken bones is something you get on every battle

:: JB arranges his body in a fetal position on the ground. Videl shakes her head wondering what the hell the jedi was doing. Boricua concentrates and feels the FORCE flowing through all his veins. He concentrates his power on both of his fist and with flashing speed pull his upperbody, both arms extended, and uses his legs to push himself. He has become a human missile. He hits Videl in the gut with the speed of a locomotive::

videl1999
May 6th, 2000, 02:08:28 AM
OOC: why do you keep hitting me in the gut?

*kicks the jedi away from her, Videl then begins to fire hundreds of ki blasts in his direction, JB dodges*
"You missed."-JB
*Videl smiles and points upward, JB looks up to see hundreds of ki blasts above and surrounding him, Videl then sends all of the ki blasts directly at him, and they all hit JB with a large explosion*

JediBoricua
May 6th, 2000, 02:17:10 AM
OC: I don't know, it doesn't feel right to hit you in the chest.

::Boricua spins with his LS drawn and tries to block the ki blasts. Some he diverst, others hit him. He falls down, badly hurt. Almost instanly he begins the healing process, but with a battle going on at the same time it wont do any good. Videl approaches him, looking for the final blow to end the "miserable" life of the jedi. She powers another blast on her fist. The ball begins to get bigger and bigger and she lets it fly. Boricua extends his arms and somehow grabs the ball of energy in the air. Unharmed he looks at Videl and says: "A little trick LL showed me before going Angel of Death". He sends the ball flying back to Videl and VOOM!::

videl1999
May 6th, 2000, 02:25:15 AM
OOC: throw a ki blast for the final blow? I probably wouldn't do that.....

*Videl puts up a ki shield and the ki bounces off and explodes a nearby mountain* I know you don't like SSJ attacks, but I still haven't used this one in battle....
*Videl begins to power up,past SSJ4, and waves of ki block her from view. As JB tries to figure out what Videl is doing, the ki explodes around Videl, and knocks JB off his feet. When the dust clears, JB looks up to see Videl now tranformed into a large black Were-Monkey with blue eyes and no tail. Videl looks down at JB with her teeth bared in a large evil grin*

JediBoricua
May 6th, 2000, 02:38:31 AM
OC: You bet I don't like them. I think that is god-mode but I won't complaint.

:: JB uses the size for his advantage. You are fast and she is slow. He uses FORCE SPEED and runs between her legs. Then he circles, jumps on over her. Over and over again until the dumb monkey gets all confused. Boricua force jumps and puts all the power of the Force in his fist. He punches the monkey between the eyes. The bigger they are, the harder they fall. Then boricua grabs a small pill from his belt. It is a fake sun pill. He throws it in the air and a fake star appears, overshadowing the moon. Videl returns to her normal self::

Surprise! I've been seeing DBZ for a while and I saw some guy do that on the Three of Might movie. I know it was a fake moon but I figure if he can and you can I also can.

videl1999
May 6th, 2000, 02:46:25 AM
OOC: no, that is not the weakness of this attack, sun wouldn't affect any version of Were-Monkey and I stated that this level is beyond the normal version of Were-monkey.....but I don't really feel like agruing about it, I'll let you get away with it this time because I don't have much time left until I have to leave, but don't do that again...
*Videl forms what looks like a ki shield around JB, but the ki begins to get smaller and smaller and begins to crush every bone in JB's body*

JediBoricua
May 6th, 2000, 02:56:28 AM
There isn't much to discuss, you were playing god-like and I could have chosen not to accept you attack. But I wanted to spare the Jedi are cowards BS.

::No way for JB to get out of this one. He ran throuhg some jedi pain supresing techniques. He suck the blow and prevented as much energy as he could from entering his body. He fell to the ground screaming in pain. Both opponents are weak and they both know they can't go for long. Boricua struggles to concentrate all the Force he has in his body and he manages to stand up. He looks at the sith in the eyes. Boricua could sense the fear and hatred towards him. He then moves his eyesight to the sith's saber. Videl gets the message. A lightsaber duel. They both grab their weapons and move closer. Now it is the time to separate the children from the adult::

The Lounge Lizard
May 6th, 2000, 03:01:26 AM
After all I have taught you...what have you learned?

videl1999
May 6th, 2000, 03:05:00 AM
OOC: you should have started out with ls attack, then this fight might have been a little more fun....but unfortunally I'm out of time to fight, so I have to go now, like I stated on the first post....

*Videl turns off her saber* well I must be going now....*Videl teleports out of forum*

OOC again:now I don't want to hear wuss and other such comments from the rest of you since I have leave, I'm not backing out of this battle, my parents have me on a very strict internet curfew, and I don't want to lose my internet access for staying online too long....komban wa, minna!

JediBoricua
May 6th, 2000, 03:06:54 AM
I have learn not to run from a challenge. To accept unfavorable odds without complaint and to battle every opponent no matter how big, ugly, or unfair he/she is. And frankly I thank you for that and I do not judge for your decision, it is your destiny.

JediBoricua
May 6th, 2000, 03:09:14 AM
I started with My LS and you destroyed it...anywyas farewell. You are a good oponent and I look foward to end this.

The Lounge Lizard
May 6th, 2000, 03:18:25 AM
Videl...I'm investing my time and energy in training you. What good are you if you do not put my teachings to use. Take what I have told you to heart...I will need you to accomplish my goals.

The Unknown Gamer
May 6th, 2000, 03:18:36 AM
*UG appears out of thin air and watches the battle atop a cliff overlooking The Jedi and his friend Videl*

Got to have more then one witness to this fight. Otherwise, everyone will think you made it up.

videl1999
May 6th, 2000, 03:24:19 AM
<Videl...I'm investing my time and energy in training you. What good are you if you do not put my teachings to use. Take what I have told you to heart...I will need you to accomplish my goals.>

oops, sorry LL, didn't notice your post until now...I didn't use what you've taught me yet because I wasn't sure if I was supposed since you haven't shown me how to use them yet...I will use the skills but I would rather you showed me how to use them before I try them....and I'm sorry if I disappointed you by not using them yet....but at the moment, I have to go now...*Videl teleports back out of forum*

JediBoricua
May 6th, 2000, 03:28:53 AM
What do you mean UG?

The Lounge Lizard
May 6th, 2000, 03:40:28 AM
Very well....I will teach you more then.

The Unknown Gamer
May 6th, 2000, 04:58:32 AM
What do you mean by saying what do you mean UG?

The Lounge Lizard
May 6th, 2000, 05:05:41 AM
R E A D

JediBoricua
May 6th, 2000, 07:01:40 PM
I was wondering what did you meant with the getting more than one witness comment.