PDA

View Full Version : I'll fight someone (v. 3.5)

Jedi Alpha
May 1st, 2000, 10:14:01 AM
::waits::

Princess Sara
May 1st, 2000, 10:34:38 AM
I'll Fight you...

Jedi Alpha
May 1st, 2000, 08:46:11 PM
K...

::Gets in a ready stance::

Ladies first...

::Alpha waits for Sara's attack::

Princess Sara
May 2nd, 2000, 04:40:48 PM
*ignits her saber and charges for him.*

*kicks him in the stomach causing him to drop to his knees.. then wacks him in the side of the face with the butt of her saber*

Jedi Alpha
May 2nd, 2000, 08:31:13 PM
::Alpha grabs the butt of the saber and throws it back the other way::

Now lets get this into a real fight...

::Alpha's hand glows a dark crimson and unsheaths his new enchanted dagger. As Alpha aims the blade at Sara, a knife stab appears in her stomach and blood appears on Alpha's blade::

How do you like my new trick?

::alpha flips over Sara and snap kicks her in the back::

The 40 foot tall Bill Gates Monster
May 2nd, 2000, 08:32:35 PM
GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

Doctor Evil
May 2nd, 2000, 08:33:43 PM
Oh @#%$, he's loose!

(Runs after Bill Gates Monster with a spray bottle)

Jedi Alpha
May 2nd, 2000, 08:37:24 PM
::looks at the last two posts::

That was really disturbing.....

Princess Sara
May 2nd, 2000, 09:18:55 PM
*rolls over and gets to her feet*

*looks at the blood,takes her saber and closes the wound as she grimesis in pain*

*swings her saber and slashes the side of his face,followed by and elbow to the nose hearing a cracking sound*

*Kicks his knee breaking it inward*

Darth Dyzm
May 3rd, 2000, 12:31:50 AM
::Pulls out a chair and watches the fight, drinking a coco::

Jedi Alpha
May 3rd, 2000, 09:52:37 AM
::Alpha blocks the last kick with his enchanted dagger and snap kicks Sara in the jaw. Alpha's hand glows a dark red and as he gestures to Sara, she doubles over and fals in pain::

SAURRON
May 3rd, 2000, 05:56:55 PM

Jedi Alpha
May 3rd, 2000, 08:39:56 PM
::smiles evilly at Saurron::

The good things about being a Spellshaper in training...

SAURRON
May 3rd, 2000, 10:58:06 PM
Alpha I have picked up a few spells along the way in my 400 some odd years of existance so suffice it to say I am NOT in training as far as that area goes.

:: Smiles evily back at him as only a Sith can....

Princess Sara
May 4th, 2000, 12:32:51 AM
*gets up and Grabs his arm flipping him over her back, brings her knee into his throat causing him to gasp for air*

*Takes her saber and Plunges it into his shoulder twisting it, burning tendons and muscle*

Jedi Alpha
May 4th, 2000, 08:54:20 AM
::Alpha hisses in pain, and rips away from the blade. Alpha unsheaths his kayana and funnels energy into it. Alpha lets thge energy release and the energy makes a bright flash of light, blinding Sara. Alpha takes off his helmet and throws it at Sara::

hmmm...

::Alpha blurs over to Sara and snap kicks her in a wall, and then uses the force to rip a rafter out of the ceiling and throw it at Sara::

Princess Sara
May 5th, 2000, 09:38:24 AM
*blocks the rafter* *stumbles toward Alpha.*

*regains her sight and kicks him in the stomach sending him flying into the wall and causing bricks to fall on him*

SAURRON
May 5th, 2000, 12:09:27 PM
still watching....throws Sara a bandaid ;)

Jedi Alpha
May 5th, 2000, 06:35:51 PM
::The pile of bricks blows away from Alpha's body and he floats in the air, his eyes glowing in anger::

Now it's my turn....

::alpha disappears and as Sara turns around to where Alpha would be Alpha appears behind Sara and hits her between the shoulder blades. As Sara falls to the ground Alpha holds Sara up with the force and punches mercilessly on Sara, turning her face into a bloody pulp. As Alpha stops he fires a plasma blast straight into her chest::

Princess Sara
May 7th, 2000, 12:57:53 PM
*takes her saber and wings it at his side slashing it, Then punches his side causing a broken rib to punture his lung*

ouch that has to hurt.

*takes his arm and twists it behind him breaking it*

*throws him across the room*

Darth Dyzm
May 7th, 2000, 01:39:48 PM
:: Finishes his Coco, and stand up and walks off in search of some more::

Princess Sara
May 7th, 2000, 02:06:19 PM
*glances quickly at Dyzm as he leaves then looks back at Alpha awaiting his move*

Jedi Alpha
May 7th, 2000, 02:06:36 PM
::Alpha gets up and stumbles forword::

That stung...

::Alpha disappears and reappears behind Sara, grabbing her by the throat and throws he into a wall. Alpha ignites his saber and jumps up, slicing debris down on Sara::