PDA

View Full Version : Darth Lynch vs Jedi Boricua....

Darth Turbogeek
May 7th, 2000, 06:54:26 PM
Declare your readiness.

You are in the Main Concert hall on either side, The hall is 100 meters across.

Are you ready?

JediBoricua
May 7th, 2000, 07:00:01 PM
Ready I am.

Darth Lynch
May 7th, 2000, 07:01:32 PM
I'am ready.

Darth Turbogeek
May 7th, 2000, 07:03:30 PM
One hour you have.

Post in turns

GO.

JediBoricua
May 7th, 2000, 07:03:31 PM
::Boricua sommersaults to the stage and ignites his LS::

Darth Lynch
May 7th, 2000, 07:04:33 PM
*Igniting his lightsaber leaps at JB kicking him in the stomach*

JediBoricua
May 7th, 2000, 07:06:34 PM
::AS the kick impacts him in the gut, Boricua grabs Lynch's ankle and gives it a turn. He begins to roll in the air (like in Jacki Chan's movies) and lands head first in the stage, breaking two wooden planks::

Darth Lynch
May 7th, 2000, 07:10:46 PM
*Leaping up he runs towards the Jedi ducking a blow tackling JB into a open piano, slamming the lid shut on his head Lynch force pushes it off stage making it land upside down trapping JB*

JediBoricua
May 7th, 2000, 07:16:21 PM
Watching too much Looney Tunes are you?

:: JB uses his LS to shed the piano to pieces and escape. He then Force Leaps and fakes a move against Lynch's head, which he dodges. Boricua uses the momentum and the distracton from the leap to grab the lever of the curtain and pulls it. A 300 pound piece of cloth lands on top of Lynch::

Darth Lynch
May 7th, 2000, 07:21:38 PM
No a musical instrument was bound to come in play. I decided to get it done with.

*Using the lightsaber to cut himself free he slips behind the curtain as JB searches for him Lynch pulls several levers dropping sandbags around the Jedi. While he ducks them the Sith runs up behind him kneeing him in the back sending him crashing head first into a sandbag, picking up one of the fallen/heavy sandbags Lynch hits JB in the chest with it*

JediBoricua
May 7th, 2000, 07:27:38 PM
::the hit from the bag took out all of Boricua's air. A hit with one of those things could kill anyone, but not a force user. Lynch approaches the fallen jedi. In a split second Boricuas Force moves the sand bag and kicks it in the direction of the sith. But with his LS drawn, the bag is splitten in half. Which was Boricua's intention. The broken bag created a cloud of sand which blinded the sith for a couple of heartbeats. Boricua stood up and charged with his LS. He cut the sith twice in the right thigh::

Darth Lynch
May 7th, 2000, 07:34:30 PM
*Leaping back from JB's lightsaber the pain in his thigh and some sand still in his eyes Lynch uses the force to blow some of the remainding sand in the Jedi's face temporary blinding him. Kicking him in the kneecap Lynch rolls behind JB barely missing a strike of the Jedi's lightsaber and counters with a kick to the back of JB's knee further unbalancing him making him fall backwards. Before the Jedi can get his footing the Sith completely sweeps the feet out beneath him as JB falls backwards Lynch double axe handles him into the chest while bringing up knee to block the full force of the fall but adding to the double fist strike*

JediBoricua
May 7th, 2000, 07:42:31 PM
::Boricua is in the ground. He spits a little blood from the hit in the chest. He rolls in the ground foward and stands up. JB turns, his lightsaber on and looks at the sith in the eye. The dark warrior reacts by igniting his own LS. Boricua swings foward. It is block. Then diagonally from top to bottom. Block. Sideways. Block. The moves are getting faster and stronger. Lynchs arms can't take much more. Boricua swings foward again, the attack is blocked but the power is so much that Lynch absorbs all the fury from it and is seen flying against a group of chairs. Breaking a couple of them in the process::

Darth Lynch
May 7th, 2000, 07:52:14 PM
*Using the force he sends several of the broken chairs at the Jedi who blocks them effortless, nearing his prey spinning the lightsaber in hand the lightsabers meet only to be blocked. The Jedi continues on with a glimmer almost in his eye seeing this, unfortunately he is being baited and once he strikes thinking the lightsaber will hit the Sith only to catch air as Lynch spinning around Lightsaber held out cuts JB along his side. Grasping the wound giving Lynch time to also cut the top of his hand slightly. Almost angrily the Jedi redoubles his attacking driving the Sith back, leaping back over a row of seats the Jedi immediately follows only to get a double kick to the face when Lynch uses the seat to push himself up feet first putting his boots to the jedis face*

JediBoricua
May 7th, 2000, 08:03:49 PM
::the reverse momentum from Lynch's hit forces the jedi to sommersault. He lands on his feet...barely...and tries to look for the sith warrior. He locates him and uses Force Speed to approach him. Once they are in point blank range Boricua turns his LS. He swings with all his body in a circular motion. The attack cuts the clothes on Lynch's chest. Boricua maintains his body circling, elbows Lynch in the face and, still circling, brings his LS back and cuts Lynch in the shoulder::

Darth Turbogeek
May 7th, 2000, 08:04:39 PM
Last moves. Time bell is about to ring.....

Darth Lynch
May 7th, 2000, 08:11:56 PM
*Dropping backwards JB moves in but Lynch tumbles into his leg that still hurts from the kicks earlier, bracing for the fall the Jedi recovers yet giving the Sith time to rake the Jedi's back with his lightsaber cutting into the robes drawing blood. Elbowing the cut area Lynch brings his knee up into the Jedi's face, pain coursing through him and the Sith wanting to take him done the Sith warrior avoids a lightsaber thrust managing to plant a open palm thrust at the Jedi's throat making his breathing haggard and rough. With one final effort the Sith strikes downward catching only part of the Jedi's robe but enables him to get in the strike zone placing a elbow to the Jedi's face followed by a spin kick knocking JB down to his knees*

JediBoricua
May 7th, 2000, 08:21:49 PM
::Boricua is on his knees. His voice shaky from the palm in his throat. He closes his eyes and concentrates. He suppreses his pain with some jedi healing techniques. His eyes open and a two beams of white light strike out of them. He grabs his LS with both hands and goes into a mad rush. The red glow from both light swords lightening the room. Boricua ducks a swing and throws a fist and the stomach of the sith. He looses his breath and inclines his head. Boricua goes up and uppercuts the sith, then kicks him with all his strenght in the chest. The sith's body flys accross the room and lands agains the set of one of the upcomings plays. At the end there is a jedi bleeding and a sith with fake trees on top of him::

Darth Turbogeek
May 7th, 2000, 08:24:31 PM
TIME BELL!!!!!

:: Viewers in thew galleries applude the two combatants::

Both of you fought exceedingly well and within the rules.

Damn difficult this will be to decide a winner..... but decide I must.....

Darth Turbogeek
May 7th, 2000, 08:25:56 PM
The winner is......

Darth Lynch
May 7th, 2000, 08:26:02 PM
Indeed that was a good fight. Well played, and well fought Jedi Boricua.

Darth Turbogeek
May 7th, 2000, 08:27:13 PM
A bloody good fight.

The winner is.....

(Rereading thread to decide)

JediBoricua
May 7th, 2000, 08:31:07 PM
Sorry I got here late, my computer decided to go slow on me.

Man you are every bit you claim the sith are. Great fight!

Darth Turbogeek
May 7th, 2000, 08:36:00 PM
Darth Lynch is the winner - I actually got someone else to read the thread to decide.

You were both most impressive, but I feel Lynch just - and I mean only just - had the upperhand that time.

Well done again and well played.

Darth Lynch
May 7th, 2000, 08:38:03 PM
I'am honored by the decision but I will give props to those who deserve it and JB you gave one hell of a fight.

You are indeed a worthy opponent.

JediBoricua
May 7th, 2000, 08:40:46 PM
::Bows to Lynch::

I congratulate you. I am honored to be defeated by such a warrior. You have my upmost respect.

Pracid Trip
May 7th, 2000, 11:35:14 PM
*rises and claps for both combatants*
"That was one hell of a match boys!"