PDA

View Full Version : UG~Let's fight here!

Jedi Alpha
May 5th, 2000, 08:42:29 AM
Since I can't load the original thread...We'll fight here

::Ignites both his sabers::

What was your last attack?

The Unknown Gamer
May 5th, 2000, 11:39:27 AM
(To help you out, I'll repost it here. I remember it pretty good)

*UG feels the blood coming from the chest. He ignores it despite the blood flowing. UG sees a chance because Alpha is distracted*

Your distractions is what makes you weak Alpha!

*UG picks up Alpha and throw him into the wall, face first. UG would have normally laughed at such a site but, there was too much anger in him. Talks to Alpha while walking to him*

You Jedi think your the top people in this Galaxy! Well, Alpha, I'm going to tell you a little story!

*UG pulls Alpha out by his legs and throws him to the ground*

In the beginning, there was Chaos. Or as we like to call it, The Dark Side. It ruled everything. The Stars. The Galaxy. The Universe. It ruled everything.

*Kicks Alpha in the ribs, breaking two of them*

Then one day, something came and took over what the Dark Side had ruled. It was your so called Light Side. It kicked Chaos off it's throne and took over what it had worked so hart for.

*Kicks Alpha in the ribs again, breaking one*

So you see Alpha, The Dark Side was in the beginning, and it the end, it will be the end! The Dark Side os the Alpha and Omega! And as long as evil lives in the Universe, you can never get rid of The Dark Side!

(I edit a few things in there. But, it keeps on the main track)

Jedi Alpha
May 5th, 2000, 06:42:41 PM
::Alpha uses the force to throw UG into a wall. UG senses Alpha's anger reaching the boiling point, and his eyes glow black as an indication. As UG is getting up Alpha appears above him and stomp kicks him in between the shoulder blades, ignoring the pain from his broken ribs. As UG goes down again Alpha goes higher up in the air::

Let's see if this attack will work....

::Alpha's hands glow white as he draws in energy from everything in the area::

SPIRIT GUN!! {OOC: Spirit Gun is a combination of the Galic Gun and the Spirit Bomb...The last time I used it was to defeat LL when I was still in the TSC...}

::Alpha fires the blast at UG, and smiles as he is burned badly::

The Unknown Gamer
May 5th, 2000, 09:44:01 PM
*UG lays on the floor with smoke rolling off him*

Ouch. That actally hurt.

*UG gets up (Barely) and focuses the force into him. He begins to glow his Blueish-Black aura and the burns from Alpha's attack are removed. But, UG isn't done yet*

Nice attack. But, I have my own!

*UG fires his Force Ball. A yellow sphere of pure Force and entraps anyone that gets in its way. Alpha doesn't move away fast enough and gets trapped in it. UG walks up to the now trapped Alpha*

Did I also mention that if anything else touches this it will explode? Now you know!

*UG kicks the Sphere into the air and starts to bat it around. Alpha is basically stuck for the ride. And while UG is batting the ball around, Alpha is taken the abuse. UG slams the ball to the ground. It's about to hit when UG grabs it at the last moment*

Just thank your God that I'm fast! But, I'm afraid this game is over!

*UG back hands the Sphere into a wall and explodes. Alpha manages to survive the attack but, has bruises and cuts all over him*

And this is just one of my attacks Alpha! This attack I just did was a mere warm up. Care for another go?

*UG stands in defense posture and reignites his Sabers, since he had to turn them off to do the attack*

The Unknown Gamer
May 5th, 2000, 11:41:02 PM
Now if should see what two powers I have!

*Points to his Sig*

And the Force Cut is the worst of my two attacks!

Jedi Alpha
May 6th, 2000, 03:37:36 PM
::Alpha gets up and looks ready to kill anything in his way...plus UG::

That stung...

::alpha wipes blood away from his eyes and jumps in the air as Alpha fires plasma into the ground::

BURN IN HELL!!!

::The ground beneath Ug explodes and as he jumps up Alpha blurs over to him and elbows him in the jaw, breaking it. As UG groans in pain, Alpha's hands glow with all the colors of the magicv he controls and a blue hue appears around UG, paralyzing him::

Now I'll show you what I did to Havok...

::Alpha thrusts on of his fists into UG's chest, piercing an internal organ or two::

I won't kill you just yet...

The Unknown Gamer
May 7th, 2000, 05:49:04 AM
*Alpha lets go of UG and throws him to the ground. UG just lays there holding his open chest, breathing very hard. He can't talk because Alpha broke his jaw. So UG is in thought*

This f*cken Jedi is too much! I don't have anything left to defend myself, let alond take him out! I can fight him still but, how can someone have that much power? It doesn't seem like the way of a Jedi. Maybe if I'm lucky, The Dark Side might heal me again.

*UG gets up and concenrates again. His blue-black aura appears again. And UG gets healed again. It also removes Alpha's paralayze attack. UG's jaw is also healed*

This Jedi must have a weakness, but, what? He's the youngest of the Jedi's and appears to be the strongest! I better not play games with this one!

*UG glows again and uses his Force Ball on himself. UG can surive the explosion even if Alpha hit him. So UG was now a moving bomb!*

Got to hand it to you Alpha, I think you busted me up pretty good. And quite frankly, I can't stand you anymore!

*UG grabs Alpha by the throat and Alpha begins to feel UG's cold grib. UG pulls Alpha to his face*

Let's see you surive this one!

*UG pulls Alpha into the edge of the Force Ball and it explodes. Alpha gets thrown into the wall and breaks thorough it, breaking his both his arms. UG jumps into the air and slams down on Alpha's rib cage, breaking at least fivde ribs. Alpha screams in pain. UG jumps up again and lasts 100 feet away from the fallen Alpha*

What does a Sith got to do to get rid of you Jedi?

Jedi Alpha
May 7th, 2000, 02:12:23 PM
You can't get rid of me...ppl have tried it already...

::Alpha groans in pain and begins draining life from UG, at the same time healing himself::

And UG~I'm not the strongest Jedi...DT is probably stronger than me...

::As Alpha is healed enough to attack he calls his dagger to him. Alpha flips over UG and jams the dagger though UG's throat::

Darth Havok
May 7th, 2000, 02:34:49 PM
Little reminder Alpha, seeing how you've done your live energy drain couple times as of late.

The Life energy drain can only be used on no sentient beings.
Meaning you can't drain life energy from a being with a concious thought process.(basically saying, it has no affect on a humanoid type species)

It can effect insects and other types of life energy such as that.

Here is a url for ya that states this claim of mine.

www.wcug.wwu.edu/~paradox/forcesith.html (http://www.wcug.wwu.edu/~paradox/forcesith.html)

Jedi Alpha
May 7th, 2000, 02:41:35 PM
Hmmm...I was using the MTG card of drain life for my basis...I was going by what it said that I could target NEthing...thanks for telling me...

The Unknown Gamer
May 7th, 2000, 06:33:50 PM
*UG steps back a few and holds his throat. In thought again*

That stupid Alpha! First my jaw now my throat! I'm tired of this stupid game! I must take this Jedi out now!

*UG begins to glow again but, not his blue-black aura. UG's aura now is a crimson red (Every seen DBZ when Goku uses that Kaoken attack?)

I'd like to see this Jedi dodge this one! Because anyone who touches this gets cut in half!

*UG moves his right arm Saber in a "C" motion and a C shaped band of pure force flys at Alpha. It's UG's deadly Force Cut!*

Jedi Alpha
May 8th, 2000, 08:23:36 AM
::Alpha quickly creates a force sheild, making the force cut bounce off::

You're not getting rid of me that easily....

::Alpha jumps up into the rafters and slices some down on UG. As UG is busy dodging the rafters and debris Alpha fires a plasma blast and hits him straihgt in the chest. Alpha raises his hand and it glows a dark red, almost black. Fires shoots out of Alpha's hand and burns UG::

:evil:

::Alpha's hands glow white again::

SPIRIT GUN!

::Alpha fires the Spirit Gun at UG, catching his in the shoulder and knocking him through a wall::

PLASMA STAR!

::Alpha fires his strongest plasma attack and smiles as it explodes on contact with UG. Alpha breathes heavily and takes off his helmet, and wipes sweat out of his eyes. Waits for the dust to clear::

The Unknown Gamer
May 8th, 2000, 08:59:25 AM
*The smoke clears and Alpha sees UG standing with the snoke rolling off of him*

You.....how.....can?

*UG drops to his knees*

you...how can you be?

*UG's hand hits the floor*

How can you be that powerful?

*UG drops to the floor*

It can't be! To.....To lose to a......a mere Jedi!

*UG vanishes out the Forum and to Rama's Corner. However, UG talks to Alpha in his mind*

You may have won this one Jedi! But, I'lol come back when I decide and of my choosing! So enjoy your win now Alpha! There will be a wreckening!

*UG cuts the link off and his mind goes back to Rama's Corner*

Jedi Alpha
May 8th, 2000, 09:07:19 AM
I'll be waiting UG...

::Alpha waits till UG leaves the thread and collapses from exhaustion::

*thinks to himself* I might have won this but if it was only a little longer I don't know if I'd win...It took enough energy to defeat him as it is...And it also took me almost going over to the dark side again to defeat him...

Sith Kat
May 8th, 2000, 02:19:42 PM

The Unknown Gamer
May 8th, 2000, 04:08:51 PM
*UG talks to Alpha and Sith Kat mentally*

Yes. Alpha may have won the battle, but this hasn't ended the War! Once I regain my stregth and train somemore with my fellow Sith, we shall see if you can win another battle Alpha! Just don't let your guard down! I can be ready anytime. And when we fight again, I'll have a little extra to fight you with!

But, until then, you were a worthy foe. Nice match. Sorry about what I said when I teleported out of the thread. Got a little heated over the lose. I just see this as not a loss but, a mere learning experience *Words from Darth Lynch*.

Sith Kat
May 8th, 2000, 04:31:03 PM
:: ... leaves thread ::

Bounty Hunter Dreyas
May 8th, 2000, 04:36:44 PM
Me confused.

Jedi Alpha
May 8th, 2000, 06:58:25 PM
You were a good opponent too UG...And don't worry...I'll be training overtime to get ready to beat you again...

The Unknown Gamer
May 9th, 2000, 12:28:56 AM
I think you got it the other way around! :lol:

Jedi Alpha
May 9th, 2000, 07:36:35 AM
...Just keep dreaming...