PDA

View Full Version : Darth Havok~vs~Master Yogurt-Tournament style

Darth Havok
May 8th, 2000, 08:55:17 PM
:: looks at watch :: Damn late again.

Well I'm here now!

*Walks into the opera house, wondering around becoming familiar with his surroundings. And stands ready on the main stage. Igniting saber.*

Darth Turbogeek
May 8th, 2000, 08:56:41 PM
Yog is online. When he posts, you will begin

Master Yoghurt
May 8th, 2000, 09:06:05 PM
I have been looking forward to this..

*Master Yoghurt pulls down hood revealing a green face, similar to Yoda. The small green figure removes his cape and pulls out his lightsaber. Adjusts frequency for a green blade before igniting it. Nods to greet the Darth Havok*

*Takes a defensive stance, calmly waiting for Darth Havok to attack first..*

Darth Turbogeek
May 8th, 2000, 09:13:44 PM
GO.

You have one hour.

Darth Havok
May 8th, 2000, 09:15:02 PM
:: nods in respect, laughs evilly and lunges at him, using his force speed, is right next to him, he fends of yog’s LS to his right, then turns and force kicks him square in the left side of his chest, throwing him into the wall behind him, and crashing down onto some scaffolding, he dashes over and leaps up grabbing a poll and swinging around hitting yog in the chest stunning him, he then uppercuts him putting him against the wall, as he slides down the wall. Spin kicks him hard, knocking the wind out of him, back flips off the scaffolding landing on the stage and takes defensive posture.::

Master Yoghurt
May 8th, 2000, 09:21:47 PM
*Yog rises up, gathers strength to Force heal. Smiles.. this will be most interesting, MY thinks to himself. He brushes some dust off his shoulders, and in the next movement raises his hand; flicking a switch with the Force from distance. The adjustable 18 resonance rings in the ceiling drops fast at Havok, coiling him up in acryl. While he struggles to get free, the scenecurtain falls, coiling him even further up. While unable to move, the sandbags counterweighting the scene curtain drops straight at him, covering him with sand in a forcefull blow. Yog sends his saber flying toward Havok..*

Darth Havok
May 8th, 2000, 09:32:16 PM
:: Havoks rage fills his blood, as the darkside roars through his veins. He sreams out.*

AARRRRRR!

*As he clinches his fists and raises his hand sending the curtain, and other debris soaring into the front few rows. (Via-the force of course)And pulls his saber up just in time to block Yog's incoming saber. He slashes at it a few time, and strikes it hard on the hilt disabling it. Turns and faces yog, as fire rages in his eyes, he motions his hand as the scaffolding comes crashing down, taking yog down with it as well.*

Master Yoghurt
May 8th, 2000, 09:45:32 PM
Ooof.. ouch!! :(

*The scaffolding hits Yog with great powers. Yog tries to soften the fall with the Force, but he is still sent plunging to the floor. There is quiet. Havok´s thinks for a second that he got the upper hand. But then, suddenly the scaffolding begins to move, until the debris from the scaffolding flies straight back at Havok!! Yog proceeds by sending more objects with the Force; chairs are pulled out of their bolts, boxes, flood light lamps. While Havok defends himself, Yog Force speeds toward him, combined with flipping. At arrival, he kicks the Sith´s saber out of hand, and triple punches Darth Havok in the chest with incredible speed. Spins around legsweeping clockwise, Havok jumps to avoid, and at the descent, Yog uppercuts Havok in the jaw, sending him off balance. Yog follows with a scissor kick, hitting Havok in the knee, throwing him even more off balance. Havok is balancing on one foot now. Yog pulls his foot up, tossing the great Sith Warrior falling backwards. While Havok falls to the scenefloor, Yog persues with a drop kick slamming him hard into the floorboards, pinning splints of wood into his back. Yog proceeds with a jaw clench, pulling with the strength of Force his nose and hair in a combined hair pull nose bend movement. A "snap-crack" is heard..*

Darth Havok
May 8th, 2000, 09:55:52 PM
*Moans, and groan's, and knee's yogi in the groin, putting a not so good look on his face. He elbows him across the face, sending him to his side. Havok flips up off his back, concentrating deeply, the shards of wood seep out of his back and fall to the ground. Laughs evilly, and disappears from sight, he dashes through a passage way coming up right behind yog, shoulder tackling him sending him to his face… Then does a double flip crashing down on yog’s back.. The sounds of fractured and crushed vertebrae echo throughout the concert hall. Pulls yog up off his feet havok grabs yog’s arm and twisting it, pulling his elbow straight, he then brings his elbow crashing down onto yogi’s breaking it, as the bone pierces through the skin, havok lets go of his arm and does a spinning backfist smashing the Jedi in the nose, as blood flows from his nose, he sweeps yog’s feet from him sending him to his face. Stomps on his broken limb, calls his saber to his hand, and hovers his saber over him. Striking down on him.*

Master Yoghurt
May 8th, 2000, 10:07:30 PM
Arghh....

*Yog in a lightning fast reaction rolls to the side to avoid the blade! The blade burries into the floor, trapping it for a slight second, giving Yog time to flip up and pull out his other saber concealed in his robees, igniting the blue blade. Twirls saber in figure eight combination! There is a bright flash and crackling sound as the two blades makes contact. The sparks fly as the two combatants measure strength. The little green Jedi shows surprising strength, and pushes Havok backwards, sending him off balance and off guarde.. In the moment of surprise, Yog collects momentum from the Force to uppercut him, catapulting the sith to the orchestra pit! Havok makes hard contact with a tuba, and is covered in twisted brace metal. In the moment of Havok´s lost mobility, Yog swings saber with tremendous power at Havok. The blade cuts Havok´s hilt straight in half, leaving only the other part of the doubleblader functioning... the blade connects with the brass metal of the tuba, superheating it - causing it to melt over Havok!*

Grand Adm Thrawn
May 8th, 2000, 10:17:41 PM
i think the time is up

Am i right?

Master Yoghurt
May 8th, 2000, 10:19:36 PM
Thrawn, I think the combatants are allowed to finish off with each their moves after the bell rings. Please correct me if I am wrong, DT.

Darth Havok
May 8th, 2000, 10:21:51 PM
should I do my final post?

Master Yoghurt
May 8th, 2000, 10:22:06 PM
That would mean after the "go" signal at 08:13 I think? Two more posts then?

Master Yoghurt
May 8th, 2000, 10:23:33 PM
Yes, lets both do our finishing moves. It is your turn. Make it a good one. :)

Darth Havok
May 8th, 2000, 10:29:03 PM
(Final post)
*Gazes deeply at the burning metal, and closes his eyes for a moment, visualizing the molten concoction. As it flies onto yog’s robes setting him a blaze, havok untangles himself quickly by raising his body with the force and sending, many of the instruments at yog, as yog uses force wind to quickly put out fire, and fends off the oncoming orchestra.(lol) as he does havok quickly kicks against a wall throwing himself at yog catching him from behind, and slashing yog’s back with his LS, and quickly putting a knee in his open wound, and force pushing him some distance away, as he closes his eye entering a pure meditative. Havok looks deep within and delves into the darkness of his sprit and dredges up feelings of hatred, anger, greed, pain, and rage that linger in his shadowed subconscious. Using the Force as a power source, he expels these vile emotions in waves of darkside energy that radiate outward in an expanding sphere. It radiates and pulsates, catching yogurt off guard, the darkness begins to invade his mind, and he suffers immediate confusion. And havok senses the fear in his mind. Yog becomes ensnared him in a mesh of brilliance. The power severs the connection between yog’s aposing forces as it traps yog, and saps the strength from his body.

Master Yoghurt
May 8th, 2000, 10:44:51 PM
OOC: Impressive!!

(Final post)

::Yog is for a weak moment, absorbed by the evilness. "To evil, I never convert will", he says before concentrating to clear his mind from the evil spirits and thoughts. Yog Force speeds toward Havok with his blue saber ignited, swiftly slashing saber from the right, left, top and below, each strike blocked, then a faked slash at his toes, bringing Havok´s guard down and head in slightly lowered position. During the Sith´s slight misposition, Yog spins around roundhouse kicking his jaw, catapulting him in a high arc backwards, crashing into a wall! Shattering some bones in the process process.::

"Fun this was. Time to end battle it is!"

*Yog talks in an ancient Jedi language as he converts the energy from the Force into his body..*

::Yog closes his eyes, a light blue flickering aura surrounds him as he gathers more strength from the Force. MY´s skin turns blue as this massive energy builds up as a Tsunami. At maximum power it explodes into a blinding white Force sphere of light and energy formed by the light side of the Force, temporarily blinding the Sith at impact and sending him plunging further into the wall: <font color=red size=2>CRASHH!!</font>

::The shaking causes the ridiculously expensive glazed rooftiles covering the entertainment complex on the outside, sliding out of place (occupying some Aussie building entrepreneurs busy for a few months ahead!). The wallbricks falls on top of the unfortunate Sith, burryin him totally in wallbricks!::

The once nice and tidy concert hall looks like a warzone when the smoke clears.. lol

*Yog recovers for Force heal..*

Now, who will clean up this mess!? :)

JediBoricua
May 8th, 2000, 10:49:12 PM
Time.

Great Battle you guys. Me and DT are deliberating as we speak. A winner we will announce shortly.

Darth Turbogeek
May 8th, 2000, 10:54:55 PM
Hmmm... conferring we are... hard to decide again this is

BTW, Well done both of you!

Master Yoghurt
May 8th, 2000, 10:55:18 PM
And I have to say, that Havok fights better than imagined! I am most impressed! An excellent opponent he is. :)

Darth Havok
May 8th, 2000, 10:57:13 PM
*Pulls a healing tailismanfrom his pouch, and raising the rubble with the force. he steps towards yog, and bows in respect.*

Thanks for the compliment. I was honored to be your oposition! And look forward to future battles.

(ooc-seeing how i'm still a disciple, I think I did great against a veteran like yourself.)

Master Yoghurt
May 8th, 2000, 11:01:59 PM
And I am most honoured dueling such a great warrior. Tell Rama I think you should be promoted. I also suggest DT seeds Darth Havok for next tournament.

*Waits in excitement for the result..*

JediBoricua
May 8th, 2000, 11:03:46 PM
I already picked my winner but DT seems to have gone offline. If he does not reply to my message in 10 minutes I will post my choice.

Darth Havok
May 8th, 2000, 11:04:57 PM
Why thank you. And I believe my promotion is on the way.

*sweats*

Darth Havok
May 8th, 2000, 11:05:30 PM
(edited)oooops double post.!

Darth Turbogeek
May 8th, 2000, 11:06:19 PM
The winner is.....

Master Yogurt.

But I'll tell you now, not by much. Both Boricua and I agree, Havok you fought extremely well. Well worth the name of Sith you are.

Well done both of you.

Darth Turbogeek
May 8th, 2000, 11:08:21 PM
And if Rama doesnt promote you Havok, shoot him

JediBoricua
May 8th, 2000, 11:09:33 PM
I will post why I think the winner won. The person who won had a lot of variety in their post, he showed a great control of the Force and of his body. His final attack rocked and he used the scenario given to him to perfection.

Just to build the tension, the winner won by a very short margin.

Master Yoghurt
May 8th, 2000, 11:13:45 PM
Yes, I am sure it was a close race! Had to struggle really hard for this one!

*Wipes of sweat from the hairless head in a sigh of relief..*

Darth Havok
May 8th, 2000, 11:16:47 PM
All your kind words are appreciated...:: bows respectfully to DT, JB, yogurt....::

But must be going now, you understand........

(And yes I was on the edge of my seat the whole way through)

Master Yoghurt
May 8th, 2000, 11:18:55 PM
*Bows respectfully to the Great Sith Warrior*

Darth Eve
May 9th, 2000, 12:40:02 PM
*Eve leans up on the stage and gives Havok flowers for such an impressive display* GOOD FORM OL' CHAP!

DarthHERA
May 9th, 2000, 01:01:29 PM
*Hera nods to both Darth Havok and Master Yoghurt.
A pleasure to see such a fine battle between such worthy adversaries.
*Hera nods hello to DT and Boricua.
(well done Hav, im impressed)

Darth Havok
May 9th, 2000, 01:16:15 PM
*accepts the flowers graciously from eve*
Thanks for your support.*nods to hera*