PDA

View Full Version : Firebird1 vs. General Scorpion - Tournament

General Scorpion
May 8th, 2000, 07:50:20 PM
*Scorpion ignites his lightstaff and throws back his hood, moving into a defensive position..*

Firebird1
May 8th, 2000, 07:54:50 PM
*Firebird1 enters the arena, charges General Scorpion with his lightsaber. General Scorpion blocks this attempt, letting Firebird1 hit him in the face with the hilt of his lightsaber.*
Greatings General.

General Scorpion
May 8th, 2000, 08:00:53 PM
*As the hilt of Firebird1's saber moves away from Scorpion's face after making contact, Scorpion quickly grabs Firebird1's wrist and twists it inward.. His own saber swings toward his own body at the waist.. Firebird1 hops over the blade.. Scorpion twists his wrist again, locking it into a very painful position..
Still holding his wrist, Scorpion spins and roundhouse kicks Firebird1 in the back.. He performs several snap kicks to the back of his knees, causing him to stumble down.. Scorpion finally jumps into the air and dropkicks him in the face.. Scorpion falls backward, rolls, and throws Firebird1 by the wrist right into a wall..
Scorpion puts both hands on the handle of his lightstaff and stands...*

Firebird1
May 8th, 2000, 08:09:35 PM
*Firebird1 twists his body so his feet make contact with the wall. Firebird1 then leaps off of the wall, swinging at General Scorpion's lightstaff knocking it out oh his hands. Firebird1 lands behind General Scorpion, grabs the arm that had the lightstaff, using it as a rope to pull the General's head toward his foot, kicking him in the head. Firebird1 then punches the General in the Kidneys, then he elbows the General in the chest, and sweep kicks him to the ground.*

General Scorpion
May 8th, 2000, 08:24:53 PM
*As Scorpion is sweep kicked, he backflip kicks Firebird1 in the jaw, sending him sprawling.. Scorpion flips forward and double stomps Firebird1 in the chest, cracking some ribs... Firebird1 stands and swings his saber.. Scorpion jumps, spins, and calls his staff to his hands with the Force.. He lands on a table and blocks low..
Calling upon the Force yet again, Scorpion tears two chairs from the floor.. The bolts that once held them there fly like bullets, piercing the skin of Firebird1's arms, legs, and back.. The ripped and twisted chairs fly at him with incredible speed.. He painfully spins to block.. He slices one in half... But the two pieces circle around and hit his spine square on.. The other crashes into his forehead.. Scorpion jumps down from the table and fakes a snap kick with his right leg, following up with an actual kick with his leg into Firebird1's torso..*

General Scorpion
May 8th, 2000, 08:33:37 PM
(Something really important came up.. I hope this isn't considered forfeiting.. I would like to continue this when possible..)

Firebird1
May 8th, 2000, 08:40:14 PM
(Fine with me)
*Firebird1 grabs General Scorpion's legs and throws him aginst the ground. Firebird1 then uses the Force to send numourous chairs and the bolts holding them down at the General, burying him. General Scorpion then jumps out of the chairs, as he does this Firebird1 hits him in mid-air with a swift kick in the groin. Firebird1 then grabs one of General Scorpion's arms twisting it around, and throws the general back into the chairs. Firebird1 assumes a defensive position, as General Scorpion lays on the ground.*

Lord Fire Blade
May 8th, 2000, 08:45:20 PM
This fight I'm watching with interest.

:: Note - if agreed, a break can be taken. When you resume, you have 30 minutes left in your bout::

General Scorpion
May 9th, 2000, 02:49:36 PM
I'll react when you post you are here...

Firebird1
May 9th, 2000, 08:18:05 PM
Here....

General Scorpion
May 9th, 2000, 08:39:47 PM
*Scorpion lies utterly still on the floor, eyes closed.. His hand barely on his staff.. Suddenly his leg twitches and he stands very slowly, shaking with utter rage...
His body pulled taut, his face as red as can be for one who is blue skinned, he raises his arm.. He pulls his arm back very fast and slingshots his hand forward, palm up... Electricity crackles and Firebird1 is hit with the full power of a Force open palm punch right in the face, followed by a short wave of lightning.. Firebird1 is lifted a foot off the ground.. His body flips and spins.. Blood gushes from a broken nose and cut lips.. He careens two tables hard, before hitting the wall with a deafening crash..
Scorpion flips forward with his saber in hand.. Firebird1 stands and slashes.. His blade is blocked and binded to the floor.. Scorpion uppercuts him in the face at an angle.. Pulls back and elbows him in the jaw.. He knees him in the gut savagely and spins around, unbinding Firebird1's saber and coming to a stop right in front of him.. Another slash from Firebird1 blocked.. Scorpion jumps and fakes a high spinning slash, landing, blocking a low slash, he crouches and leg sweeps Firebird1.. He falls and his side grazes the blade of Scorpion's lightstaff..*

Firebird1
May 9th, 2000, 08:56:16 PM
*Firebird1 twists his body to get out of the way of the Lightstaff. Firebird1 then uses the Force to pull up some more chairs, flinging them at General Scorpion. General Scorpion blocks the first wave of chairs, but the second wave of chairs blow up in his face, shooting splinters in all directions, hitting the General in the face, and upper body, leaving him a bloody mess. Firebird1 then picks up his lightsaber, reactivates it and charges the General. General Scorpion blocks every attack Firebird1 makes with his lightstaff, but Firebird1 jumps overhead, cuts a lock of hair off of the General's head.*
Firebird1: I think I'll keep this as a trophy.
*Firebird then grabs General Scorpion's head by the remaining hair, and bangs it into a nearby wall, and kicks him in the back, sending him to the ground, face first.*

General Scorpion
May 9th, 2000, 09:10:00 PM
*Sliding along the ground, Scorpion arches his back and flips up.. Turning, he wipes his face with his sleeve.. A weak Force wind blows the lock of Scorpion's hair Firebird1 took out a window..

"Hmm.. No trophy.."

Scorpion charges Firebird1, spinning and slashing.. He performs a cartwheel flip and his blade makes contact with Firebird1's right shoulder, cutting it deep.. Firebird1 spins and slashes, holding his weapon with his left hand, his right being in a little pain from the shoulder.. The one hand grip on the saber doesn't create a strong enough slash.. It is blocked and Firebird1 calls upon the Force to assist.. Another slash grazes Scorpion's blade.. Scorpion spins and backhands Firebird1 from the right side, giving him an advantage.. Firebird is swept into the air onto a table...*

Darth Turbogeek
May 9th, 2000, 09:19:40 PM
Time Call

General Scorpion
May 9th, 2000, 09:23:00 PM
Remind me to get a new cup...

Firebird1
May 9th, 2000, 09:24:19 PM
*Firebird1 concentrates on his pain as he falls on the table, he uses his pain to increase his speed and agility. This allows him to get up, do a Force punch into the face of General Scorpion, sending him back a few steps. Firebird1 then once again clashes with General Scorpion, Lightsaber verses Lightstaff. General Scorpion blocks every attack once again until Firebird1 jumps behind him, and cuts deep from the General's Right shoulder too his rib cage. General Scorpion clutches at his cut side and realizes that this is not a lethal wound, it is just meant to distract. But as he turns to face Firebird1, Firebird1 roundhouse kicks him in the face. Firebird1 then uses the Force to push the General through a wall, into another room with chairs, which Firebird1 uses to once again cover him, burying him into the ground.*

Firebird1
May 9th, 2000, 09:25:33 PM
Well arrgh!!!
Good fight!

General Scorpion
May 9th, 2000, 09:28:47 PM
You owe me a cup..

Good fighting..

Darth Turbogeek
May 9th, 2000, 09:33:08 PM
Oh yeow. One of General Scorpions moves made me wince.

Generally, Firebird1 fought very well, but that bolt move by GS... ewwwww, that was out there.

Two closely matcheed opponents and again, good fight.

General Scorpion would have clearly won this fight if it was finished yesterday, as it was, FireBird1 made a superb comeback today.

The winner is.....

Firebird1
May 9th, 2000, 09:36:02 PM
*Tosses General Scorpion a box*
There is a cup inside it, guaranteed not to break

Darth Turbogeek
May 9th, 2000, 09:38:46 PM
The winner is not decided. I'm rereading the thread

General Scorpion
May 9th, 2000, 09:43:56 PM
Thanks, Firebird1..

I'll be checking this first thing in the morning..

Darth Turbogeek
May 9th, 2000, 09:51:40 PM
The winner is .....

(If this was for real, both combatants would be rather secondhand. MEDIC!!!)

I'd be justified in awarding a draw.

Darth Turbogeek
May 9th, 2000, 09:53:10 PM
Finally, I decide.

General Scorpion is the winner

Firebird1
May 9th, 2000, 09:54:42 PM
Congradulations General
*Firebird1 bows to General Scorpion and DT.*

Darth Turbogeek
May 9th, 2000, 09:56:37 PM
I hated calling a winner on that one. Either player would be justified in claiming victory