PDA

View Full Version : Ogre vs ReaperFett - Tourney Round 1

Darth Ogre
May 9th, 2000, 02:58:42 PM
Might as well start the thread. See if we can get this done today.

JediBoricua
May 9th, 2000, 03:47:14 PM
Reaper usually gets online at night.

auriga
May 9th, 2000, 03:52:22 PM
he's also on around this time, cause in Britain it's the evening

ReaperFett
May 9th, 2000, 03:59:35 PM
I'll be here in 5 minutes. You can start

Darth Ogre
May 9th, 2000, 04:05:23 PM
:: eyes Reaper with disdain. ::

I see you have arrived as we agreed. Good! Now I will get the opportunity to spill more of your blood.

:: leaps into the air, doing a somersault and, landing, on the stage, next to the Jedi. As he lands, he does a spinning backfist, which Fett ducks. The Sith lifts ris right leg as Fett ducks and connects with the side of the Jedi's head. Knocking him backwards and off balance ::

Sith Kat
May 9th, 2000, 04:07:34 PM
"Fight well, brother."

:: stands back and watches the fight ::

ReaperFett
May 9th, 2000, 04:32:28 PM
sorry, got cut off

::Fett stumbles into a wall, before steadying himslf once again. He then runs at Ogre, ready to strike. However, at the last minute Fett Leaps over Ogres head, and elbows him in the small of the back. He then kicks Ogre to the back of the knee, knocking Ogre to the ground::

Darth Ogre
May 9th, 2000, 04:41:17 PM
:: stands up from the ground, rubs the back of his head with one hand, with the other, he grabs the Jedi by the front of the cloak, just below his chin. Pulls him towards himself, and in a blur of motion, head-butts him. He immediately snaps his head back, tearing a chunk of skin from both sides of the Jedi’s face with his tusks, causing Fett’s face to become covered in blood. As the Jedi reels from the blow, the Sith warrior does a roundhouse kick, sending him crashing into the nearby piano. The Sith stands ready for retaliation, licking the Jedi’s blood from his tusks, smiling ::

“Play that song again sam! “

ReaperFett
May 9th, 2000, 04:49:13 PM
::Fett slowly picks himself off the ground, shaking his head and looking for his saber. He touches his wounds

"That's gonna hurt in the morning"

Fett then reaches out with the force, and lifts the piano high into the air. He then releases it, causing it to drop onto Ogre. He then jumps onto the pile, and picks up a leg. he uses it to repeatedley hit Ogre in the ribs. Fett uses the force to sense and pull his light saber to him, before leaping up onto a gantry in the roof::

Darth Ogre
May 9th, 2000, 04:57:10 PM
:: He briefly, reflects on his memories of their previous battles. Feeding on his hatred and anger. Reaching within himself, the Sith warrior begins ripping chairs from the floor of the auditorium, with the force, sending hundreds of chairs flying, up towards the Jedi, at breakneck speeds. The Jedi slashes frantically with his sabre, and uses the force, fending off the first 15 or 20 projectiles, but is unable to cope with the sheer number of flying objects, resulting in him being pummeled, high and low, by metal, wood, and pieces of the floor, still attached to the bolts, at the base of some of the seats, causing him to fall from the gantry into the pile of rubble below. The chairs still above begin to fall ::

“You will fail, Jedi!”

:: he says as he laughs evilly, echoing throughout the room, and ignites his sabre ::

ReaperFett
May 9th, 2000, 05:06:20 PM
::Fett rises off the ground very slowly, and looks at Ogre. He then throws his saber up into the air, hitting the rafter he had just been standing on. The saber cuts through, sending the entire rafter crashing to the ground. Ogre dives out of the way of the falling rafter, landing a few feet away from him. This gives Fett the chance he needs. He runs at Ogre, using the force to help speed his way. He then leaps into the air, and lands both feet into Ogres stomach, sending him flying backwards. As Ogre soars through the air, Fett reaches out with the force, sending a dislodged chair into Ogre's back just as he hits the floor::

Darth Ogre
May 9th, 2000, 05:12:44 PM
:: Standing up from the rubble, the Sith draws his axe from his back, and with sabre in one hand, axe in the other, runs at Fett, using force speed, and swings his sabre down diagonally, towards the Jedi’s neck. The blow is blocked, but as it is, the Sith swings his axe low, on the left side, connecting just below the Jedi’s right knee, cutting it severely. Then he brings the butt of his sabre into the Jedi’s head, with a wicked THUD, and places his axe back in its place on his back, as he steps back ::

“I shall rejoice in your defeat!”

ReaperFett
May 9th, 2000, 05:19:46 PM
::Fett flips back to his feet, and ignites his saber. The two combatants sabers meet, and a furious combat ensues. This continues until Fett drops to his knees, and punches him in the groin. He then jumps into the air, and lands on Ogres neck::

BTW, how long is left?

Darth Ogre
May 9th, 2000, 05:26:56 PM
:: kicks the Jedi in the back, with a knee, and rolls over on top of him following the momentum, pinning his sabre hand to the floor with a foot. Striking him with repeated slashes to the face and body with the claws on both his hands ::

(OOC: should we both do our final posts next?)

ReaperFett
May 9th, 2000, 05:41:32 PM
OK then, last post...

::Fett rolls backwards to get away from any more damage. He then runs towards Ogre, for one final push. He and Ogre exchange blow after blow with Ogre appearing to have the upper hand. However, as Ogre lunges forward, Fett dodges the shot, causing Ogre to stumble forward. Fett then sends a series of punches and licks in Ogres direstion, until eventually Ogre topples::

Darth Ogre
May 9th, 2000, 05:46:27 PM
:: sweeps Fett from his feet, standing and removing his axe, in a fluid motion, he brings the side of the blade crashing into the side of the Jedi's head as he gets back to his feet. He then kicks him in the ribs sending the Jedi up into the ait a few feet and crashing back into the rubble of the chairs ::

ReaperFett
May 9th, 2000, 05:52:32 PM
Right then, that's it. Now to wait for an adudicator....

::Fett gets up, and throws off the rubble off a chair, before sitting on it::

Grand Adm Thrawn
May 9th, 2000, 05:56:39 PM
any judges around?

Darth Turbogeek
May 9th, 2000, 06:56:05 PM
Time bell

And the winner is......

(Sez I reading away...)

Darth Turbogeek
May 9th, 2000, 07:12:53 PM
Good fight, both of you well done again. The quality of fighting is incredible in this tornament... and this fight continues that quality.

I award the fight to....

Darth Ogre.

Well done to you and to Reaperfett!

Darth Lynch
May 9th, 2000, 07:14:19 PM
Congrats Ogre!

Very well fought Reaperfett.

ReaperFett
May 9th, 2000, 07:18:57 PM
right descision

Darth Ogre
May 9th, 2000, 10:05:55 PM
:: nods to ReaperFett, DT, and Lynch ::

Thanks!

I await the next round, anxiously

ReaperFett
May 10th, 2000, 02:57:44 AM
hey Ogre, you better win now :)

Darth Ogre
May 10th, 2000, 03:01:30 AM
:: smiles wickedly ::

I intend to! :evil:

ReaperFett
May 10th, 2000, 03:07:40 AM
I thought you would do well. Then I drew you

Darth Ogre
May 10th, 2000, 03:10:42 AM
I thank you for the respectful words and want to thank you for bieng an excellent adversary. Good Fight! I'm sure there will be more.

DarthHERA
May 10th, 2000, 12:43:12 PM
*Hera thinks about Ogres "tusk in the face" move.....ouch
*walks off...