PDA

View Full Version : Auriga vs Lord Fire Blade

auriga
May 10th, 2000, 02:13:17 AM
let's rock!

Lord Fire Blade
May 10th, 2000, 02:15:21 AM
No more invitation I need...

I attack, swinging my lightsabre in a downward rightwards arc. As the Sith dodges left, I clout his head with the Force Pike.

auriga
May 10th, 2000, 02:17:45 AM
: Augi cringes from the attack to his head but he is quick to recover, Augi gets up and round house kicks LFB in the face sending him to the ground. Augi proceeds to drop his knee squarly on LFB's face:

Lord Fire Blade
May 10th, 2000, 02:20:53 AM
The armour I wear taking the edge off the blows, it still makes my ears ring. I flick out my hand and throw Auriga off with the Force. Leaping up, I regather my Pike and swing into Auriga kneecaps.

auriga
May 10th, 2000, 02:25:22 AM
:Augi quickly steps back to dodge the spike, their sabers clash and Augi kicks LFB in the mid section sending him rolling on the ground. He stops rolls all the way to under the piano. Augi quickly siezes the opportunity and cuts the legs of the piano off with his saber. The emormous weight of the piano crashes all over LFB. Augi waits for the dust to clear..

Lord Fire Blade
May 10th, 2000, 02:28:12 AM
To see I have cut my way clear. The red sabre copies my rage as I heave up some chairs and rapid fire them at the Sith. I see which way he goes and as he ducks again, some of the chair retaining bolts are hurlied into his face. I give him no time to recover, I bring down a lighting gantry onto his head

auriga
May 10th, 2000, 02:36:17 AM
augi rolls to the side just as the gantry crashes next to him. Augi clears the bolts from his body and charges LFB, he punches his him in the gut, sending him to his knees. Augi then uses his strength to lift LFB above his head and throws him into the gigantic curtain. the curtain collapses around LFB, and LFB struggles to get out. Augi runs over and takes the corners of the curtain into his hands, with LFB still enveloped augi starts to swing him hammer throw style, round and round, until finnaly Augi lets go and LFB and the curtain flies clear accross the gigantic room and violently crahes through the seating area

Lord Fire Blade
May 10th, 2000, 02:42:54 AM
Different.

I cut my way clear, then with fury I rip up seats and fling them at the Sith. Each one misses, but I see him backing away. Picking up the curtain with the Firce, I set it ablaze and then fling it like a blazing comet into his feet.

Not looking to give him time to put out the flames, I leap and as I land close enough, I swing a Dragon stamp kick to his face and then use a piano leg to smash him in the groin, hard enough to go sailing to the edge of the stage. As he staggered from the groin shot, I fling my sabre, cut the ropes and 300 lb of sandbag crashes onto his head

auriga
May 10th, 2000, 02:50:00 AM
: Augi is dizzy from the incredible weight of the sand bag, but he regains his vision slowly. Augi uses the force and showers LFB with sand, LFB is distracted and Augi quickly unleashes his whip and snaps it around LFB's neck. Augi yanks him to the floor and pounces on his back. Augi slips the leather whip under his neck and begins to strangle him. LFB can feel the burning heat of the leather slowly peircing his skin and penetrating into his throat. LFB begins to plead for remorse but Augi persists, blood slowly oozes to the floorand LFB's face begins to turn blue

Lord Fire Blade
May 10th, 2000, 02:56:48 AM
Slowly, slowly I connect to the Force. I slip one hand under the leather and then in a huge effort, I get to my knees. Then with sudden violence, I reach up, grab Auriga's hair, and drag him head first and leverage upwards with my legs and back in a Judo throw. He hits the ground in front of me, I kick his head a few times to buy time. I step back, and breathe in deeply. I see Auriga is recovering from the kicks to the head, so I grab him by the hair again, drag him a bit and then rams head punch his nose. I let go of his hair move back and do a spinning whip kcik to his jaw - once, twice, three times I spin, hitting each time. I stop and then spin the other way, Force Pike now in hand and smash his face from the other direction.

Darth Turbogeek
May 10th, 2000, 03:05:05 AM
Nearly time up

auriga
May 10th, 2000, 03:05:09 AM
Augi his dazed by onslaught of kicks but quickly recoveres. Augi picks up LFB and throws him onto the stage. As LFB recovers Augi notices the variety of instruments on display, and this gives him an idea. Augi picks up a cello and smashes LFB with it, he then eyes a huge drum and slams that over LFB's head. As LFB stumbles from the pain augi takes a massive trombone and jams it over LFB. With LFB wedged inside the trombone, augi picks him up and throws him on top of his old friend, the grand piano. An enormous crash is heard

Lord Fire Blade
May 10th, 2000, 03:15:15 AM
I wnoder how he managed to force my head in a trombone. Tuba I could understand....

I mive off the wreckage and move around blindly. I hear the other Sith laughing, but I hear it turn ito a sqeak as using the Force to see, I grab a flute and ....

Umm. Yes. Graphical description not required.

I hear him sqeak again as I smash a violin over his head then ripping the trombone off my head, I fling it into his face. I Force call the sabre and attack while he is still dazed, he moves to avoid but I apply a stunning open hand strike to his neck, making him gag, A Tiger strike rips his cheek open and then a knife stirke is driven into his solar plexus, hurling the Sith itn the drum set.

I then cant resist and smash two cymbals itno either side of his head

Lord Fire Blade
May 10th, 2000, 03:17:25 AM
And with that, I must leave for the evening. Is it time up? Or do we need to continue?

auriga
May 10th, 2000, 03:22:50 AM
augi slowly gathers himself, careful not to touch his throbbing cheek. Augi flips the cymbals frisbee style toward LFB, LFB blocks them both but as the second one approaches Augi charges and headbuts him in the face. Augi throws him onto the floor chest down and places his foot on LFB's spine. Augi grabs both of LFB's arms and begins to lean backwards. LFB's spine begins to bend and croak under the massive pressure, LFB yells in agonizing pain

auriga
May 10th, 2000, 03:24:43 AM
I think time is up, well that was a great fight. I had lots of fun. By the way sorry about the trombone I meant tuba but I'm not exactly a music expert, my bad. See ya around

Grand Adm Thrawn
May 10th, 2000, 03:32:27 AM
good fight

Darth Turbogeek
May 10th, 2000, 06:16:28 AM
Great fight! Well done both of you.

The winner is..... (reading thread again)

Darth Turbogeek
May 10th, 2000, 06:34:56 AM
I would have to say Lord Fire Blade won this one.

auriga
May 10th, 2000, 09:11:12 AM
congratulations LFB, it was a good fight

Lord Fire Blade
May 10th, 2000, 07:00:47 PM
Thank you Auriga, you were a worthy opponent.