PDA

View Full Version : Allright Itala... bring it.

Xanatos Etanial
May 8th, 2000, 05:14:27 PM
You think you're tuff?
::Draws sword::
Come get some Little Italy.
::Sets himself in a defensive stance::

Itala Marzullo
May 9th, 2000, 09:30:30 AM
*takes off his robe and igntes bioth blades of his saber*
"what's the setting turbo?"

Xanatos Etanial
May 9th, 2000, 10:38:43 AM
::Removes his red cloak and waits for the first advance, his eyes narrowing::

The Lounge Lizard
May 9th, 2000, 10:42:50 AM
Itala...the setting is the Sydney Opera House

Itala Marzullo
May 9th, 2000, 12:00:31 PM
All right then...
*sees Xantaouss is under the balcony and proceeds to slash at the wooden columns...the whole balcony crashes down on Zantaous*

Xanatos Etanial
May 9th, 2000, 12:13:15 PM
::A sword slashes through the wood making a safe position for XANATOS, that's my name, Xanatos leaps into the air doing a backflip he lands behind Itala and hits him with the hilt of his sword. As Itala falls Xanatos brings up his knee into Itala's gut the sound of Xanatos's armored knee crashing into Itala's stomach echoes throughout the Opera House. As Itala falls away from Xanatos, X brings his elbow down onto his back forcing him down faster onto the ground. He places the tip of his sword at the back of Itala's neck::
Nice try Itala, what else you got?

Itala Marzullo
May 9th, 2000, 04:02:18 PM
*breathes heavily to gain his energy and bares his hands, he sends a powerful lightning shock through X's sword and it travels through all his armor, X's body is sent hurling against a wall and his body is smashed**Itala then gets up, he puts on his white gloves, and with the force he starts playing the piano, the pace of the musical piece is first slow as Itala grabs X by the throat and smashes his body through tables, the music gets faster and Itala starts punching and kicking to the rhytm, the high pitch of the musical piece is reached and Itala slams X's body hard down through the main stage*

Xanatos Etanial
May 9th, 2000, 04:38:44 PM
::Suddenly a sword pierces through the floor pinning Itala's foot through it. Xanatos pulls himself up from under the floor, still gripping the weapon which has pierced Itala's foot.::
*Cough* Ahhhh, I'm not much into classical myself, I prefer...
:Xanatos draws his sword completely through Itala's foot. And throws his sword towards an upper balcony, using the force to guide it. The sword strkes a metal rigging and brings the structure barreling down onto Itala's head pinning him under the weight::
Heavy Metal!!
::Backflips away from the scene and waits for Itala to get up, Xanatos clutching his wounds::

Itala Marzullo
May 9th, 2000, 05:27:11 PM
**as Itala lays on the ground passed out, he uses his force instincts to slowly displace the metal off his body and slowly gets up****with a loud yell Itala force pulls his saber and fakes a slash to the head, X ducks it and Itala uses the momentum to knee him in the jaw , X's head is lifted and Itala slashes at his neck opening up a big wound and then flips over him, as Itala is on the air he slashes some more and melts the metal of X's helmet, burning his head with molten metal*"I though you'd like hot metal...." says Itala as he lands...

Xanatos Etanial
May 9th, 2000, 05:49:22 PM
::Struggling to get to his feet, and remain concious Xanatos stands up, but can barely keep himself still::
One last attack one last chance, win or lose I tried.:: Xanatos throws his sword it strikes Itala through the leg immobilizing him. Concentrating hard Xanatos brings his arms up to his face and prepares his specialty force attack. He slams his arms together releasing a tidal wave of Force energy, he calls a Force Shockwave. The powerful blast strikes Itala who was unable to move from its path and tears him away from the sword which had pinned his leg, the blast forces him through a wall, which shatters from the blow, breaking his ribs and his left arm. Xanatos falls to his knees exhausted::
If he survives its over and I'm as good as dead. ::Xanatos waits::

Itala Marzullo
May 9th, 2000, 07:02:31 PM
**Itala is in the mess immobilized...but then a little rock is removed, the some more and Itala blasts his way out, shaking his head....and removing the swords of his leg...falls to the ground....and out of the wall****slowly gets up and runs to X, he swings his saber and lets it fly towards X's neck, Itala keeps running as X ducks the swinging and Itala uses the running to do a violent babseball slide that crashes against X's face, xanatos is sent far away but what he didnt realize is that the saber's swinging turned it into a boomerang, the saber returns and hits X's back and goes through him, Itala catches the saber and stand ready*

Xanatos Etanial
May 10th, 2000, 06:36:22 PM
::Xanatos stands in shock, coughing up blood, he turns and looks at Itala. He notices his sword laying near Itala's feet. Xanatos charges towards Itala and as he does he draws his sword to him using the Force, tucking into a ball he rolls towards Itala and just feet from his opponent lunges forward drawing his sword to the side he slices through Itala's chest. As he lands behind Itala he turns quickly and roundhouse kicks him in the back, knocking him forward onto the ground. Standing over Itala he pushes his sword down into Itala's hand pinning it to the ground, placing his foot over Itala's other hand he leans down and punches Itala in the face repeatedly::

Darth Turbogeek
May 10th, 2000, 07:31:27 PM
Okay boys. Time up.

Xanatos Etanial
May 10th, 2000, 07:33:38 PM
::Holding his chest::
Who won?

Itala Marzullo
May 10th, 2000, 08:09:24 PM
Either outcome, this was quite the nice fight....

Darth Turbogeek
May 10th, 2000, 08:13:34 PM
Oh geez, this fight was brutal.

The winner this time will be ....... Itala Marzullo

Agian, good fight. In reality you would be both dead or in desperate need of a bacta tank

Xanatos Etanial
May 10th, 2000, 08:16:48 PM
::Limps over to Itala and stretches out his hand::
There is no dishonor in losing to a worthy opponent, well fought.

Itala Marzullo
May 10th, 2000, 08:19:02 PM
**aches**
**bares his hands and with the force heals all of Xanatos' wounds, and wipes away his blood**
You're right Turbo, a good bacta shower in a acuzzi wouldnt kill me.....good fight.

Xanatos Etanial
May 10th, 2000, 08:22:31 PM
::Stretching::
Thank you. Still a little sore though, I'm going to go get a beer at Rama's bar.
After this I'll need a nice rest.

Itala Marzullo
May 10th, 2000, 08:36:46 PM
**shakes Xanatos' hand**
It has been long since someone called me a worthy opponent, it's good to see there are still fellow sith around who have their minds straight...