May 9th, 2000, 03:46:21 PM
You guyz are never online at the same time...*sigh*

auriga
May 9th, 2000, 03:55:07 PM
Lord Fire Blade and I have the same problem

Princess Ami
May 9th, 2000, 05:07:11 PM
i'm sorry.....i'm not on a whole lot anymore

::circles Alpha taking in the whole scene:: So...shall we begin....or do you just wanna sit around and stare at me some more

Jedi Alpha
May 10th, 2000, 08:46:05 AM
::Alpha ignites one of his sabers, giving the room a blackish light::

I'll let you go first...

The Unknown Gamer
May 10th, 2000, 10:12:15 AM
The first one to attack usally wins. too bad you don't strike first.

Princess Ami
May 10th, 2000, 04:48:58 PM
::leaves her saber untouched:: I'll use that later ::runs towards Alpha hitting him straight on causing him to crash into the back wall:: hmm ::makes a tight fist and begins to bunch him repeatedly in the face and stomach:: that's not always true UG ::steps back and kicks Alpha in the knee, he falls to the floor in pain:: but this time i hope it is..

Jedi Alpha
May 10th, 2000, 09:05:50 PM
::Alpha hisses in pain and uses his good leg to sweep Ami's legs out from under her::

This time it'll be the second one to attack that wins...

::As Ami hits the ground Alpha uses the force to rip out a rafter, and throw it at Ami. As Ami ignites he saber and slices it away Alpha throws another rafter at her, and it hits her before she is able to bring her saber to bear. As the rafter hits her shoulder it gouges out a hole, letting blood flow freely::

Princess Ami
May 10th, 2000, 09:09:45 PM
::Ami grabs her arm and winces in pain:: so you think ::slowly climbs to her feet and walks over to the wall leans on it and uses the force to lift 5 rafters and bring all of them crashing down on Alphas head:: ::as he falls to the floor Ami walks over and stands on his stomach, ignites her saber and slices a gash on Alphas shoulder:: So we're even!

Jedi Alpha
May 10th, 2000, 09:26:59 PM
::Alpha throws the rafters into Ami and watches as she hits the wall::

No now I'm ahead...

::Alpha gets up and his amphistaff becomes a staff Alpha leans against it. Alpha sticks bacta into his knee after setting it and in a couple of seconds his knee is healed. Alpha disignites his saber and swings with his amphistaff at Ami. As Ami blocks it Alpha elbows he in the jaw, breaking it::

Princess Ami
May 10th, 2000, 11:09:24 PM
::Ami ignores the pain drumming wildlxy in her jaw:: ::runs at Alpha and jumps up grabbing hold of the rafters kicking him in the face on her way hangs there and continues to kick him:: ::drops suddenly from the rafters landing on his shoulders knocking him to the floor...Ami staying on top of him the whole time:: hmm.... ::stands and brings 1 of her 2 whips and slashes them against Alphas face and chest over and over sending electrical pulses through his body continuely::

Darth Turbogeek
May 11th, 2000, 12:47:40 AM
Time call

Darth Turbogeek
May 11th, 2000, 12:52:24 AM
No, scratch I said that. I havent seen enough attacks from with of you two to judge properly.

Jedi Alpha
May 11th, 2000, 08:43:34 AM
::As Ami is hitting him with the whip Alpha's amphistaff moves to Ami, and bites her in the leg, letting venom flow into her body. Alpha pushes Ami off and watches as she gets weaker and weaker::

The Unknown Gamer
May 11th, 2000, 09:08:49 AM
*UG looks at Alpha's attack at Ami*

You cheater! Figures someone like you would use poison to win this pout! Then again, I'd rather have this treatment your giving Ami then what you gave to me in our little fight from long ago.

Jedi Alpha
May 11th, 2000, 09:16:58 AM
::Alpha gets up and wipes blood from his mouth. Looks at UG::

Just wait till we fight next UG...:evil: ...Compared to what I'll give you next time the last time would be a picnic...

The Unknown Gamer
May 11th, 2000, 09:21:41 AM
Don't worry about me Alpha. You just be sure you can back up your words when that day arrives again!

Jedi Alpha
May 11th, 2000, 09:23:43 AM
I will be...

::Alpha puts his hand to the ground and his amphistaff slithers up it and wraps around his arm::

The Unknown Gamer
May 11th, 2000, 09:32:37 AM
I hope so Alpha. I hope so.

Xanatos Etanial
May 11th, 2000, 10:23:19 AM
That was an extremely low move Alpha, very un-Jedi like.
::Working hard to control his anger::
I must not interfere with your match, but once its over I will kill you Alpha.

Princess Ami
May 11th, 2000, 05:04:10 PM
::groans in pain as the venom slowly eats away her insides...then shocks herself with the whip and cancels out all venom careful not to cause more damage:: OH my....what is done is done..... ::slowly stands and uses the force to push Alpha against the wall walks over to him....ignites her saber and brings it up to alphas neck:: don't ever...let that THING get near me again ::slices a slight gash on Alpha's neck.....letting the blood seep out...just enough so that it weakens him:: hmm.... ::p ushes Alpha to the floor and begins smashing his face into the ground/floor {whatever we have in here} raises his head to stare at what is left of a lowly Jedi:: you're pathetic alpha...that was a low move and you know it ::lets his limp head fall back to the floor and walks out hearing him moaning in pain:: I'm finished with you...you're not worth it

Darth Dyzm
May 11th, 2000, 06:00:16 PM
Alpha, How did you get that amphistaff? huh?
U just cant walk up to one and take it, unlike Yuuzhan Vong Battle Armor, amphistaff are raised and trained by the Vong,
The Armor, its more plant-like and dosnt care who uses it.

Jedi Alpha
May 11th, 2000, 06:58:32 PM
::Alpha groans at the pain in his head::

That really stung...

::Alpha struggles to get up and unsheaths his katana::

Ami~You either finish this fight or I end it now...And I know it was a low move but I do NEthing I can to win...

::Alpha swings his katana at Ami's head and as she blocks Alpha sweeps her feet out from under her::

DD~I've had the amphistaff curled around my waist, just above the belt, until I used it...And I've had it and used it maybe once or twice before...not enough for many pplz to realize I had it...

::Alpha grabs Ami by the legs and throws her against a wall::

Darth Turbogeek
May 11th, 2000, 07:07:32 PM
What the hell is an Amphistaff?

I've now seen it twice in this tournament, once where someone used it to heal themselves and now this. Please explain what this is.

Under the rules of the Tournament, conventional weapons WERE allowed. If this is a Star Wars weapon, then I want to know about it and also what it can do.

Now everyone back off and answer my question

Jedi Alpha
May 11th, 2000, 07:14:20 PM
::Alpha sheaths his katana and looks at DT::

An amphistaff is the weapon of the Yuuzhan Vong...It is basically a serpent that can stiffen into a staff that cuts. It is able to withstand a lightsaber slash, and it can spit or bite you and fill you veins with poison...I'm not that experienced with one...But I don't think you can heal yourself with one of 'em...

::alpha wipes blood from his lip::

Darth Dyzm
May 11th, 2000, 08:01:56 PM
:: Shakes his head::

Where do people carry all these weopons?

Me, I have my Lightsaber, Yuuzhan Vong Battle Armor, a blaster, and the Force, everything else is added weight.

Darth Turbogeek
May 11th, 2000, 08:34:35 PM
How ca it withstand a sabre slash while leaving the blade harmonics intact and not shutting the weapon down?

(Sorry about this, I have not read the two current EU books,nor do I intend to, so I have no knowledge of the Yong)

Princess Ami
May 11th, 2000, 08:52:41 PM
okay....so uh...is it a star wars thing...or just something you decided to use to beat me??

BTW: who won?

Darth Turbogeek
May 11th, 2000, 09:48:43 PM
Not decided yet. I want to know more about this staff

Darth Dyzm
May 11th, 2000, 09:57:59 PM
DT, the Yuuzhan Vong is a new species from another galaxy (vector prime)their weopons and technology are largely unknown, I'm guessing that there is a crystalian type substance on the Staffs, for the armor(mine) it also stops Lightsaber attacks to a certain agree.

The Staffs are Snake Like Creatures that have the ability to lock their back bones up, so far the known capabilitys of these creatures are foggy at best, they can support the weight of a Yuuzhan Vong Warrior.

"disk bugs" are big bugs with a razor sharp edge, after thrown the creature flys back to the hand that threw it.

Coral Skippers, living ships, that use dovin basels to create minature black holes for sheilds,
these black holes can only function for tiny bursts at a time, they also have other technology on the ships themselves, Read the Books Vector Prime and Onsluaght

The weakness are;
Staff-Throat and Head
Armor-"gills" that it uses to breath.

All Yuuzhan Vong Technology is or once have been living creatures. They have a VERY strong hatered of Mechanical things.

Yes I'm aware i jumped all over from topic to topic.

Darth Turbogeek
May 11th, 2000, 11:07:30 PM
It's a good thing I haven;t read those books then, it sounds like the typical EU rot (Apart from a few books) that makes me want to puke. Sounds like Star Trek, not Star Wars.

Corolis Ore can stop sabres (actually, it shuts them down) as it breaks down the magnetic "bottle" used to contain the energy of the sabre, which is in fact plasma. The reason why nothing can stop one is that it has no "mass" and superhot. It is this magnetic bottle that allows a sabre to block and reflect other energy weapons (ie blaster bolts) and particle weapons, but not true lasers (as in the laser barriers in TPM)

Okay, thanks Dysm. Considering the nature of the staff, I think Alpha would be the winner. He clearly stated he had it and obviously as I have only banned non SW weapons, I did not state EU weaponry is banned.

Princess Ami
May 11th, 2000, 11:30:53 PM
fine fine fine.....this really sux ass....that's not fair..but whatever