PDA

View Full Version : SAURRON VS. ????????

SAURRON
May 10th, 2000, 11:00:20 AM
I will be here at approximatly 8pm pst. tonight for a tournament fight.

SAURRON
May 11th, 2000, 03:04:32 AM
I had a major problem signing on aol tonight so I was not able to be here when I said I was going to be my apologies.

SAURRON
May 11th, 2000, 10:52:39 PM
Alright I'm online get your butt in here!!! This is a first round fight....ANYONE???!!

Darth Havok
May 11th, 2000, 10:54:21 PM
vengence should be coming....

Vengence
May 11th, 2000, 11:02:07 PM
:: steps in to the room:: still here?

SAURRON
May 11th, 2000, 11:08:03 PM
yup....whats our setting the opera house?

Vengence
May 11th, 2000, 11:13:56 PM
sure works for me.....how long do we go at it?

SAURRON
May 11th, 2000, 11:14:41 PM
one hour

Vengence
May 11th, 2000, 11:20:04 PM
:: ignites my saber, and stands ready:: let's do it..you can go first

Darth Turbogeek
May 11th, 2000, 11:21:14 PM
Go for it boys. Meesa watching

SAURRON
May 11th, 2000, 11:30:23 PM
Saurron looks the fellow Sith up and down then force speeds to where Venge is standing at the ready Venge swings at him and Saurron intercepts the strike by moving in and grabing his wrists as he grips the saber. Saurron flips him over making him summersault in the air and landing hard on his back thus wrenching the saber from his grasp...looks down at the stunned Sith and smiles a fanged smile ...Saurron raises the saber and slashes down at him...

Vengence
May 11th, 2000, 11:39:47 PM
:: i smile back, as you swing down at me, i kick my feet around, kicking your feet, knocking you and your back. I jump to my feet, and call my saber to me, as i lift you up with the force, and give you a spinning heel kick to your head, knocking you back down, i then smile again::

SAURRON
May 11th, 2000, 11:53:30 PM
Saurron flips back up to his feet then flips again landing in a kneeling position in front of Venge. He then extends both arms focusing a force push at venges feet making them fly out from under him. As Venge's falls he extends his arms to brake his fall to floor. Saurron catches his wrists and rises up from his kneeling position kicking him straight in the face and letting him go making him fly backwards and landing on his back, and hitting his head on the hard floor...Saurron stands up and rubs his head.

Vengence
May 12th, 2000, 12:02:42 AM
You have good control with the force...Good.....

I jump back to my feet, and reignite my saber. I force call one of the sandbags that hang from the ceiling. It comes at you, as you move to one side, I swipe at you with my saber, but you manage to parry the blow, as another sandbag hits your side, you stagger forward, as my saber comes down and grazes your shoulder, as you stagger past me, holding your shoulder. I spin and connect with a ronud house kick to the back of yourhead, sneding you toppling off the stage

SAURRON
May 12th, 2000, 12:17:19 AM
Thank you

Shakes his head clearing the cob webs..
But the anger remains Saurrons ice blue eyes turn almost white. As the anger grows more fierce he channels it and calls upon the Darkside to form a force tornado on the stage as it builds Venge tries to escape but cannot. Venge is picked up by the powerful wind and carried away to the back part of the stage. As the tornado spins flinging him violently it begins to pick up curtains, ropes, and sandbags. The ropes wrap around him tightly choking him. the sandbags pummel him in mid air. The curtains wrap him in their thick darkness making him unaware of his position.
__ The tornado takes him up higher running him into the metal scafolding and lights as the sparks fly Veng is beaten badly suffering three broken ribs and a concusion. As the winds disapate Venge falls to the floor landing in a heap of curtains etc.....
Saurron gets back on the stage....shoulder smoking he ignites both ends of his saber and begins to walk foreward Venge.....

Vengence
May 12th, 2000, 12:27:38 AM
The curtaisn, sandbags and ropes all fell on top of me covering me, when the suddenly fly off me in a very violent fashion, obviously force propelled. I rise slowly, the hatred sweling inside of me, my eyes are narrow slits as a stare down at you. I look at you approaching with your saber ready, and I smile.

You will see why i am a master now, young one.

I use the force to switch off your saber, and call you towards me, where you are met with a stiff elbow to the face, you stagger backwards, as i hold my hands out,a nd lightning begins to shoot out my fingers, and hits you square in your chest. I stop, and watch you, reeling backwards, your chest smoking, you stagger, asi swing with my saber, aiming for your head, as you block it somehow, i'm not sure how though. I hold my hand close to your chest, and send a brief shock into you, momentarily stunning you, as i swing my saber, connecting with yours, cutting it cleanly in half. I force push you back down, and smile at you slightly, the hatred clearly visible in my eyes

SAURRON
May 12th, 2000, 12:38:30 AM
Saurron reels from the electric shock as he struggles to get up he allows the saber halves to fall from his hands seemingly beat...then looks up locking stares filled with hatred and anger...Saurron pulls the light sais from his back and jumps at Veng. Venge swings.... Saurron locks up his saber in the sais as they stand there face to face Saurron out muscles him wrenching the saber from his hands and flings it far into the seats...
__Saurron then spins low and impales a sai into one knee then the other burning holes in them. The smell of his skin and bone fill the air....Saurron wrenches them around for good measure making the holes in his knees larger causing Venge to cry out in anger and pain...

SAURRON
May 12th, 2000, 12:41:04 AM
I went first so this should be your last post

Vengence
May 12th, 2000, 12:53:28 AM
OK...

I'm impressed

I fall to my knees, crying out in pain, as I look at up my attacked. My hand reaches over to the side of my boot, and i grab my boot knife. Holding the handle, so that the blade is facing downward, I swing upwards, crying out in pain, as i put weight on my injured knees. I swipe upwards catching you in your belly, and opening it up. i stop the swipe, and let the blade sit within you, as i begin to project my force lightning through the blade dierectly into your open wound, penetrating the insides of your body. You body goes through violent spasms, as a trace of smoke can be seen exiting the wound. I jerk the knife out of your forcefully, and swing with an uppercut, connecting with your jaw, hearing a crunching sound, as you fall on to your back. I then collapse with a yell, as mylegs give out, and I remain on the floor, holding my head up, my vision blurring, as i try to see if that was enough to keep you down

Vengence
May 12th, 2000, 12:54:15 AM
Now, we wait......Either way it goes, Good fight

SAURRON
May 12th, 2000, 12:56:16 AM
NICE.... VERY NICE...LAYS THERE NEXT TO VENGE AND LOOKS UP AT DT ....

SAURRON
May 12th, 2000, 01:00:45 AM
likewise Venge I had a blast!!! literally :lol:

Darth Turbogeek
May 12th, 2000, 01:08:40 AM
It's obvious people are really thinking about their fights and pulling all stops out to win. I'm impressed.

I think we just got reminaed why Vengance is a Master. The last move tipped the balance.

Vengance wins.

Vengence
May 12th, 2000, 01:10:49 AM
Thanks, DT

Sith have honor too...

And i limp terribly over to Sauron, and hold my hand out, and shake it. Like i said before, good fight

SAURRON
May 12th, 2000, 03:47:35 AM
shakes his hand ::Thanks you too