PDA

View Full Version : Ogre -vs- Yoghurt - Tourney Round 2

Darth Ogre
May 13th, 2000, 06:20:22 PM
Might as well start the thread. I will only be around on Saturday and Sunday, during the afternoons, and then again on Teusday.

Master Yoghurt
May 13th, 2000, 07:29:57 PM
::Yog enters the Concert Hall::

Darth Ogre
May 13th, 2000, 07:40:08 PM
:: as Yog enters, Ogre senses a shift in the force. Using force speed he dashes by the Jedi as he enters. Yog notices Ogre go by and then looks down to see a small, spherical device on the floor. As it catches his eye, the flash grenade explodes, temporarily blinding the Jedi. While blinded, Ogre rushes at him again using force speed, sweeps him from his feet and follows up with an uppercut that sends the diminutive figure soaring up into the air, blood trickling from his mouth ::

Finally we meet!

Master Yoghurt
May 13th, 2000, 07:52:03 PM
Yes, finally!

::In a blur of motion Yog reaches a hand stand, pushes away the ground with the Force. Grabs Ogre by the neck with his two tiny green legs, allmost choking him. MY smacks his fist together from both left and right side, giving him a massive headache. Ogree can hear a buzzing noise in his head.. and collapse from the stress. Yog twist his body in the fall, bending Ogre´s neck dangerously in the headslam at the hardened woodened floor. Yog picks up a floor plank and start beating him with it!::

OOC: Shall we go for a 10 move each? That would allow us some more than 60 minutes.

Darth Ogre
May 13th, 2000, 08:04:41 PM
(OOC: ten moves each will be okay with me, but I may not be able to finish this evening, will have to see what happens)

:: Ogre catches and crushes the board with his hand. Face to face with his opponent, Ogre glares into his eyes, and using the Force, suggests that MY not turn away from his gaze. MY being momentarily distracted, Ogre seizes the opportunity to strike. With a vicious sweeping kick to the side of his opponent’s left knee, hyper-extending it, and a vicious strike with his left hand, to the back of MY’s head. Ogre sends MY, crashing to the ground with a wicked thud, and does a backflip, landing five feet away in a ready position ::

Master Yoghurt
May 13th, 2000, 08:12:33 PM
::Yog uses the Force to sense his opponent and lunge at the Sith, quadruppel flip kicking Ogre in the face, each time hitting. The force of the blows sends Ogre step by step backwards a the edge of the sceneplatform. Yog finishes off with multibly punching Ogre as with the speed of a tornado in 3 rapid sequences. First a row punches from the and right and left side, then a series of upercuts, finally a straigt powerfull blow sending Ogre crashing into the orchestra pit. Yog picks up an Australian didgeridoo with the Force, to smack his head with, shattering the ancient instrument in pieces. Yog then sends a large drum flying at the Sith. While distracted by this, Ogre does not notice Yog tosses a grenade in the orchestra pit. "Have a blast!" Yog seeks cover behind a row of chairs. The explosion sends fragments of wood and brass flying in every direction. While in the cover of chairs, Yog Force heals his wounds and gains full vision again (after Ogre´s previous grenade attack)..::

OOC: Lets just see how long the fight lasts.

Darth Ogre
May 13th, 2000, 08:24:16 PM
:: full of rage, Ogre uses the dark side of the force to clear the debris from the pit surrounding him, filling the room with debris and dust. He senses the Jedi behind the chairs and sends the huge organ careening towards the chairs, amongst the other debris. Yog notices the attack and leaves his cover, to avoid the organs blow, only to be blasted by the remianing debris. It hits him in all parts of his body, sending him back down to the floor among the seats, just in time for the organ to impact. The organ causes the first row of seats to bend backwards and trap the jedi between two rows of chairs ::

You will suffer my rage Jedi.

Master Yoghurt
May 13th, 2000, 08:35:54 PM
Ooof!

Yog is trapped! How will he get out of this one?

::Yog calls out with the Force to release the chairs from their connected bolts, and move the row of chairs, just enough to get out of the mess of chairs, organs and other debris. Yog then looks over the chaos of debris from the organ (the "Concert Hall Grand Organ", the largest mechanical tracker organ in the world), and decides to use it at his advantage..::

*Suddenly, the remains of the organ flies straight back at Ogre! *Crash!* Ogre is covered in debris! The more than 10,000 pipes starts twisting around X, trapping him in twisted metal! Yog calls out with the Force to reach the still functioning air generator, overriding the settings to quadruppel effect. Suddenly, the keys jumps up and down, playing "Phantom of the Opera"! Due to all the damage, the twisted pipes, releases awfull sounds, straight a Darth Ogre at 150 decibles! The tune plays faster and faster, and is finally saluted with one extended high pitched screaming noise. The high frequency noise shatters every single window in the building. Finally, Yog reaches out with the Force to the bass pedals.. and pushes them all down at once! The earthshaking deep and trembling noise, causes the entire building to shake as hit by an earthquake. Cracks starts to spread across the ceiling until it collapse on Ogree, trapping him further!*

Darth Ogre
May 13th, 2000, 08:43:12 PM
:: his anger and rage building as he fights the pain of all the weight on his body, Ogre screams a blood curdleing scream that echos through the remains of the building. As he does the pile of rubble he is under can be seen starting to shift and move. The scream changes into a very loud, angry growl. He clears the rubble via the force, sending objects flying at MY. Ogre leaps up from the ground, charging MY head first, following the flying debris. Somewhat busy defending himself from the onslaught of projectiles, Ogre manages a head first strike into MY’s gut, gouging at his ribs, and tearing out a chunk of flesh, as MY flies backwards from the impact. Licking the blood from his tusk, he grins wickedly, his cloak torn and tattered, dark green blood oozing from the various wounds on his body ::

I have now tasted your blood Jedi. Your life is mine!

Master Yoghurt
May 13th, 2000, 08:56:22 PM
On the contrary! The only thing you will taste, is defeat.

*Force pushes Ogre crashing through a seat row*

During the gained time, Yog concentrates, closing his eyes to call the light side of the Force..

::It is quiet at first. There is a wind flowing into to the hall, whispering: "It has begun.. it has begun..". A mist starts drifting in to the Concert Hall. Clouds appears in the ceiling.. there is a thunder. Rain drops starts falling from the roof. Then it thunders. Lightning bolt crackles out loud, breaking out of every crack in the ceiling. Trees starts growing out of the scene platform. Plants appear everywhere! "Observe the Living Force! Life creates it, makes it grow!" The roots and branches comes up from where Ogre lies between the seat rows, catching Ogree from every direction, rendering imobile. The Concert hall fills with plants comming out of every crack. As Ogre is once again entangled, Yog uses the opportunity sends spheres of the Light Side of the Force at Ogre, temporarily blinding him in the process..::

*Yog Force heals.. and witha calm and peacefull mind awaits Ogre´s next move*

Darth Ogre
May 13th, 2000, 09:09:44 PM
:: Ogre rips an arm free, and uses the claws on his hand, to tear the remaing shrubbery and tree limbs, entagleing him away from his body. He finds himself blinded as he gets to his feet. Reaching out with his feelings of pain and rage he senses the Jedi's position. He reaches to his back and pulls his ace from its place there. He smears the blade on his wounds, covering it in his blood. He then tosses it into the air, and using the force guides it as he uses his other hand to send a handfull of three grenades, drawn from his pouch, also flying at the Jedi. Preoccupied by the Axe the Jedi draws his sabre to defend him self, but the axe veers away before MY ignites. The small Jedi then notices the grenades and engages a force shield between himself and the ensuing explosion. Having taken his attention from the axe, Ogre sends it back towards the Jedi at a blistering speed. The blade just manages to graze the side of MY's head, cutting it open and allowing some of Ogre's blood to enter the wound. Yog reaches his hand to his head as the burning sensation coming from the wound becomes so immense that he cannot concentrate. Ogre's axe continues by and into the hands of its owner. Ogre places the axe back onto his back, and begins using the dark side of the force to close some of his own open wounds, and eyes. after the attack and a few seconds his vision starts to return ::

Feel the poison that is my blood. The cells in my blood will attack all the cells in your body, as foreign antibodies would any disease. Isn't the pain glorious?

Master Yoghurt
May 13th, 2000, 09:31:11 PM
*Yog feels the agony, as the blood of evil flows through his veins. Arfhhhghhh!*

:: MY calls from the light side of the Force to fight the evil back! Yog starts reading a spell, the words of an ancient Jedi language. "May the Darkness fall.. may evil flee.. release my body from this prison! Yog is engulfed in a green glow, pulsating as the evil is drawn away. The cells of his body fight the contaminated invaders with increased strenght. With a blinding explosion of light, the darkness is pushed back and once again, Yog´s is unified with the Light side of the Force, clean from the Darkness::

Lets play some wrestling..

::Catches Ogre´s right wrist, and spins him around with surprising strength, fracturing the wrist bone in the process as little Yog slams the huge Ogre to the floor. Yog picks up Ogre´s head, and bashing the jaw into the floor. "You need a dentist.." Then with the aid of the Force, Yog stamps Ogre´s left foot, while twisting his body around 360 degrees.. Ogre´s left leg release some sounds from the leg bone, illustrating the unpleasentness. MY proceeds the pedicure with shoveling the toes of Ogree´s right foot into a hole in the floor, using the opposing planks as counterweight and Force pushes to catapult the Sith into a balcony. Yog raises his hand to call out with the Force and the balcony collapses with Ogre on it..::

*Yog ignites saber and calmly assumes defensive posture as he Force heals, waiting for Ogre to recover*

Darth Ogre
May 13th, 2000, 09:42:18 PM
:: With fury roaring through his veins. Ogre ignites his sabre, and using the force jumps up, over MY. While in the air and upside down above MY, he slashes his sabre in a X patern. Easily fended off by the Jedi. As the Sith lands on the ground, in a crouched position, he does a forward kick, landing a blow in MY’s family jewels, MY drops his sabre, and as he bends over from force of the impact, Ogre slashes at him with the claws of his broken, left hand, leaving three huge gashes across the face of MY. Ogre quickly stands and lunges toward MY, with his sabre in front, impaling MY’s thigh with his sabre. He twists the sabre in the wound almost severing MY’s leg. He pulls his sabre free from the Jedi’s leg and then, punches him in the chest, force assisted, causing him to lose his wind, and go sprawling backwards. Ogre uses the force to set the bones in his wrist and leg ::

ARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!! The pain only serves, my agression. That emotion will be your undoing.

Master Yoghurt
May 13th, 2000, 09:59:37 PM
*Checks his family jewels before proceeding the battle*

Arghhh... my leg!

*Yog Force pushes Ogre into some curtains, entangling him in velvet. A 300 lbs sandbag with some Australian Barrier Reef Sand drops on Ogre´s head! Ogre is knocked unconscious!*

Sleep well!

*Yog gives attention to his beated up body. Holds his hand at his leg, putting some Bacta on it, while healing. At this point, Ogre starts to wake up.. rising up from all the sand and curtains*

Good morning!

::Spins saber in a blur of motion at Ogre, once, second and third, each time Ogre blocks. The sabers clash repeatedly, releasing bright light and sparks flying as they connect. Yog fakes a slash at the Sith´s head, using the distractive maneouver to legsweep Ogre. Ogre jumps to avoid, but Yog jumps to meet him in midair and roundhouses sending crashing into the the base of the scaffolding. The scaffolding allmost collapse, but Ogre mangage to hinder it, by grabbing with his strong arms to support the structure. Yog sends his saber to the scaffolding, a few feets above Ogre´s head. The strain on the structure is to much, and it falls on top of the Sith. The twisted metal, pieces of wood hit Ogre from everywhere, before plunging him deep into the sceneplatform. Yog notices Ogre is burried straight on a rotating platform. MY calls out with the Force to hit a switch, and the platform begins to spin, faster and faster, tumbling the Sith aroound as he was in a washing machine. The debris beats him up no end, leaving wounds at every part of the body.

*While Ogre recovers from the carusel ride, Yog calls for the Light side to build a Force Bubble*

Darth Ogre
May 13th, 2000, 10:27:34 PM
:: after gathering his senses Ogre notices a large portion of the roof hanging loosely, over Yog and his Force bubble. Ogre begins to reach for his axe again, holding the Jedi's attention, while he uses the force to help the teetering section of the structure fall. Yog then hears the structure moan as the section of roof begins to fall on top of him. and looks up toward it. The mass of wood, metal, and stone comes crashing down on Yog's bubble, causing him great strain and forcing him to lose control of his force bubble, breaking it. Ogre finishes drawing his axe, and before the rubble clears, moves with force speed, advancing on Yog’s position, drawing back his axe and swinging for the Jedi’s head. Landing a solid blow on his skull, the blade sinks several centimeters into it, penetrating his skull, with a sickening crunch. Ogre jerks the axe out of Yog’s head as he slumps to the ground, delirious from the blow. Ogre does a backflip and lands ten meters away, still facing the Jedi. He draws his sabre with his left hand and ignites it ::

Master Yoghurt
May 13th, 2000, 10:39:42 PM
Argghhhrr.. a rough fight this is..

*Clenches his hand to his head, the deep wound slowly starts the healing process, and Yog clears his mind. Ready to face the Sith again, Yog rises up..*

:: Sommersaults toward Ogre, and calls out "For good and justice!" as he lands in front of the Sith, reverse scissor kicking him from the above. Ogre pulls up his arm to cover, and sends a punch at Yog, which Yog ducks. MY responds by elbowing Ogre in the gut, knocking the air out of him for a second, which Yog use to send his knee to his head, in a knee-uppercut. As Ogre´s head is knocked back and up, Yog grabs Ogre by his yellow hair and pulls it with the Force, sending Ogre in a high arc, Yog spins to gain more momentum, and the Sith is pulled through the air, rotating round and round, faster and faster. At maximum speed, Yog ignites saber with his left hand, cutting the hair off! Ogre is pulled out with centrifugal force, and crashes into the light and sound equipment behind stage, breaking his axe in two halves in the colision. The equiment shortcircuits as Ogre is lit up with electricity, ligthening the entire hall. There is a powersurge and the hall is suddenly black with dark, making it impossible to see with normal vision. The area is totally black!::

Now for some little hide and seek..

*Yog blurs his image with the Force, making him totally invisible, even with Force seeing. While hiding, Yog with Force telepathy sends messages of Light and good, confusing the Sith for a while, drawing the darkness out of him into the emty void of the shadows.. "give up anger and fear.. it is not use". The Sith stands paralyzed unable to move or see.. only receiving the nature of Light Force, overwhelming him. Meanwhile, the wound to Yog´s head continues to heal..*

Darth Ogre
May 13th, 2000, 11:12:23 PM
:: Ogre’s mind fills with thoughts of revenge, jealousy, and savagery. He uses the darkside of the force to project the thoughts, purifying his mind of the goodness. He begins radiating dark energy and comes to his senses. Ogre recalls his sabre and ignites it. He senses the source of the emissions of good, and uses the force to send a loose chair into the back of Yog’s head, and another crashing low into the burned open wound in his leg. Now completely free of the Jedi’s influence, Ogre advances on Yog doing a leaping front flip and comes up sabre first. Somehow, Yog manages to block the blow, but Ogre follows up with a vicious open left hand full of claws, gouging deeply into the open wound in his head, and sending him rolling across the remains of the aisle, with a thick trail of blood, staining the carpet. Ogre remains crouched, on the ground in a three point slance, sabre in front, and ready to pounce. Yog’s blood dripping from his hand ::

Master Yoghurt
May 13th, 2000, 11:13:16 PM
Still there?

Master Yoghurt
May 13th, 2000, 11:14:23 PM
Never mind. Good reply! :)

Master Yoghurt
May 13th, 2000, 11:21:42 PM
*Yog concentrates to heal the wound at his head.. as the wound heals, he notices Ogre´s axe is missing (broken in half), and decides he does not want to fight an unarmed man - Sith or not Sith. He tosses his blue saber toward Ogre, which Ogre ignites. Yog ignites his green blade*

Now, some saber action..

*Yog swings his saber in a high arc at Ogre´s left shoulder, which Ogre blocks just barely. Yog slashes from the higher right to the lower left, but Ogre in a swift move sidesteps to avoid the blow. There is a long series of strikes and blows, each move blocked by the combattants. MY spins left and right twirling saber at Ogre, but the Sith sidesteps and spins to avoid. Ogre stabs saber at Yog´s midsection, but Yog blocks with a swift raised saberblade. MY fake slashes it at the other shoulder, sending Ogre slightly off balance, giving Yog the opportunity to send Ogre backwards with a Force push, so strong that he crashes through a wall, and into the next hall: The Opera Theater. Yog follows, finds a mask to put on, covering his scars. It is the time for the final acts..*

Master Yoghurt
May 13th, 2000, 11:25:11 PM
We have both used 8 moves in the fight.. 2 more to go.

Darth Ogre
May 13th, 2000, 11:32:35 PM
:: Now holding two sabre’s, Ogre rushes the Jedi as he follows him into the oprea house, putting on his mask. Yog just barely mages to cross the two blades as they come straight for his chest. Ogre uses his strength to force Yog’s sabre back,pushing it closer to his body. Ogre sweeps the two sabres he is holding to the left and headbuts Yog, digging one of his tusks into the still open wound on Yog’s head, and breaking it off inside. Ogre whips his head back slams the butt of his sabre into the protruding tusk, then force pushes him into the wall just above where Ogre just came. Sending him back into the Opera house landing in a heap among the rubble ::

Yes the end is near, Jedi :evil:

Master Yoghurt
May 13th, 2000, 11:47:36 PM
Back in the Concert Hall again! Ok, lets have fun here..

*Yog gathers concentration and energy.. the air vibrates, the floor shivers, the walls echoes with the humming sound of purified energy formed by the Light Side of the Force. Finally, a protective maelstrom appears, surrounding the little green Jedi. The protective whirlpool, extends in radius and drags Ogre into it, where Yog awaits with his tiny fist, using Ogre´s head as a punchin ball. "Bop-bop-bop", it says every time Yog hits. Then, Yog finishes pulling Ogre´s nose reeeallly long. Ogre has an eerie similarity to Pinochio now (but then again, Sith likes to lie). Then with the aid of the Force, Yog pulls up Ogre by the neck and slams him severall times into the floor, like a doll..*

Master Yoghurt
May 13th, 2000, 11:49:16 PM
It is the finale moves now!

Darth Ogre
May 13th, 2000, 11:52:44 PM
:: Grabs the Jedi's wrist and snaps it back, breaking it violently, and pulling the Jedi close. Ogre bites the Jedi's nose as he pounds on the tusk, still protruding from Yog's head. He then steps on Yog's injured leg, just below the knee, snaping the bone cleanly. ::

Master Yoghurt
May 14th, 2000, 12:05:56 AM
*Yog concentrates to draw away the pain. Then in a blistering speed, Yog jumps at Darth Ogre, knocking him down in a combined flying ram and headbutt move, Ogre drops straight down at point blank range. Yog picks up a chair, and plunges the 4 chairlegs vertically down where the Sith lies. The legs ploughs deep into the floor, covering the face of the Sith with the seat of the chair, trapping him in a locked position. Yog decides to think about this fight, and sits down to ponder..*

*Darth Ogre is an excellent opponent, Yog thinks to himself, as the building starts shaking. Seconds later, the entire opera house collapse! Left is a Sith and Jedi to exhausted to move, lying straight out in the pile of rubble...*

I need a Bacta tank.. :)

Master Yoghurt
May 14th, 2000, 12:20:00 AM
::Shakes hands with Ogre::

Excellent fight! Unfortunately, I have to go offline now.

JediBoricua
May 14th, 2000, 12:38:14 AM
Guyz I'm nominating this one for best battle ever...you both kick some major ass. It will be real hard to judge this one and I hope you have something extremely great for your final posts.

May the Force be with you two.

Darth Dyzm
May 14th, 2000, 12:44:34 AM
::looks at the rubble of the Opera House::

Hmmmm, what a mess, But it is COOL...
All that destruction, all that violence!!!

Darth Lynch
May 14th, 2000, 12:50:05 AM
One of the best fights?

Well I didn't give it five stars just because they were green.

The Unknown Gamer
May 14th, 2000, 01:02:28 AM
Most excellent fight my Master! Thr greatest I've ever seen!

*Looks around the Opera house*

You guys sure know how to have fun that's for sure! :lol:

JediBoricua
May 14th, 2000, 01:12:14 AM
I have my winner, but since it is such a close match I will wait for DT or any other judge to get online so we can talk it out.

Darth Ogre
May 14th, 2000, 06:32:32 AM
:: slowly rises to his knees ::

Indeed Yog, I thank you for an excellent fight. It appears we must still await the ruling.

Master Yoghurt
May 14th, 2000, 09:05:20 AM
I will be offline for a few days, and back again thursday. That should hopefully in time for the next round of the tournament, if I qualify for the next round.

I will be back thursday to read the decision of the jury.

Darth Turbogeek
May 14th, 2000, 06:44:52 PM
This place is destroyed!!!!Yes, I have judged a winner....

Darth Turbogeek
May 14th, 2000, 06:52:16 PM
Master Yogurt is declared the winner, and the damages bill is being sent to him

Darth Dyzm
May 14th, 2000, 07:07:52 PM
:: Falls over laughing as he caculates how much it will cost to rebuild the sydney opera house::

O thats mean,

Darth Ogre
May 14th, 2000, 07:27:21 PM
:: still on his knees, Ogre opens his hand, and the two pieces of his axe come flying into it. As soon as he closes his fingers on the handle the two sections merge and suddenly burst into a huge green flame. Ogre falls forward, still clutching the axe. As he hits the ground, face first, the flames from the axe subside, revealing a single unharmed weapon, Ogre's fingers still tightly clenched around the handle, as he slips into uncounciousness, laying in the ruins of the Opera house ::

Ayanami Rai
May 14th, 2000, 09:55:32 PM
::walks in with Ami at her side and begins aiding Ogre, taking him bacto headquarters in the Pallas Athena::

Princess Ami
May 14th, 2000, 10:00:29 PM
::helps Aya:: Ogre babe...it's gonna be okay ::looks at Aya and winks:: lets go!