PDA

View Full Version : Videl vs. Lord Fire Blade...

videl1999
May 13th, 2000, 12:36:56 AM
*Videl teleports into the battleground and ignites her saber* ready when you are LFB.....

OOC: I'm only here till 12:00am pacific time, so can you get over here?hmmm...still not here...well I guess we'll fight tommorrow night, LFB.......

*Videl teleports out of the battleground*

Lord Fire Blade
May 14th, 2000, 06:46:30 PM
When you are ready. 10 move rule as I cant be on for one hour straight

videl1999
May 15th, 2000, 12:12:37 AM
fine then but I'm only here till 11:00pm pacific time....
*Uses the force to break free two large pieces from the walls on either side of LFB, Videl then sends them at LFB, smashing him between them, then walks over and repeatly stomps on LBF's spine*

Lord Fire Blade
May 15th, 2000, 01:28:43 AM
Watch it lady, you'll scratch the armour. Do you know how long this stuff takes to polish?!?!?!?

I whip around as she lifts her foot, I then grab it, twist viciously and she falls in pain. Still holding the foot, I get up, still twisting, then I begin to swing her around.... when I reach maximum speed, I add some Force and fling her across the hall into the brass and wind section.

videl1999
May 15th, 2000, 01:35:09 AM
*picks up one of the chairs, and uses the force to bend the chair so it traps both of LFB's arms to his side. While LFB is trapped, Videl uses the time to punch and kick as many times as she can before LFB breaks free*
OOC: *wonders why DT has been waiting for this one* quick question, will I have to wait around till next Sunday for you to attack me again, or will you be fighting again at some time during this week?Well I must be going now...komban wa, minna! *Videl teleports out of forum*

Darth Turbogeek
May 15th, 2000, 02:01:44 AM
I've been waiting for this one :)

Lord Fire Blade
May 15th, 2000, 06:01:15 AM
I can answer that. He's a fat geezer who would love to see me get my head kicked off. I will be on and off, so we'll do this by the 10 move rule

------

Before Videl can punch too much, I use the Force to shatter the chair. I use one of the chair arms as a club, and smash Videl across the room. Leaping after her, I unsling my Force Pike, slamming it into a knee as I land just where she did. Swinging upwards in a savage uppercut, the Pike conects with Videl's chin, sending her cartwheeling.

I look up briefly, then around. Noting the room layout, I use Force Speed and attack Videl with the Pike again.

videl1999
May 15th, 2000, 12:01:52 PM
*Videl stops the force pike as LFB tries to hit her with it, kicks him in head, sending him crashing to the ground. Videl picks up LFB by the head, hovers about a foot above the ground, then flies forward scraping LFB's face against the ground, Videl then flies a little bit higher, and rams LFB's head into the tops of a row of chairs, then throws LFB at a nearby wall, which he hits leaving a large dent in the wall*

Lord Fire Blade
May 15th, 2000, 07:33:35 PM
Fly's yeah right. Where's the wings.

Shaking my head, I reach into the folds of my robes and acess my weapons pounch, I do a blind cast of a concussion genade, which explodes, I hear Videl screech in surprise. Turning, I see it missed, but the shrapnel is still flying.

Good.

Using the Force, aI create a whirlwind, the debris swept up in seconds into a howling twister. With anger strengthening, I fling the debris in a lethal hail of metal fragments and dirt at Videl, piercing flesh and cloth. While she is dealing with the that, I use the Force to drop one of the overhead gantry's onti her head, trapping her in tha mound of lights and steel.

videl1999
May 16th, 2000, 12:33:45 AM
OOC: I am a Saiyajin, that's why I can fly.....

Ow...*Videl pushes the gantry off with the force, then charges at LFB. She slams into him knocking LFB into the wall. Videl grabs LFB by the head, and slams his head into her knee, then slashes LFB across the face with her nails, leaving LFB with a very bruised and bloody face*

Lord Fire Blade
May 16th, 2000, 01:30:53 AM
I'm a Royal Imperial Guard and in uniform. That means I have the Imperial Guard armor, helmet included.

videl1999
May 16th, 2000, 01:38:32 AM
OOC: okay fine then but it still counts towards the ten post count......and the knee the head would still hurt even with armor.....

*Videl kicks at LFB's head but he catches her ankle*
"I've got you now." LFB says while laughing.
"Really? You thinks so,ne?" Videl then kicks LFB in the head with her other leg. LFB lets go, spins 360 degrees, and falls to the ground. Videl flips in midair and lands on her feet.*
Hehe, you really shouldn't have dropped your guard.....
OOC again: well I must be going now...komban wa,minna! *Videl teleports out of forum*

Darth Turbogeek
May 16th, 2000, 07:05:50 AM
I'm away for a few days. Continue on an I'll judge this when I get back

Lord Fire Blade
May 16th, 2000, 07:14:19 AM
I get up. With a pointed hand I blast the Saiyan with Force Lightning. While she deals with that little problem, I look again around. I see her recovering and I blast her again, much, much stronger this time. I can alomst see bones glowning in the aftershock. I move with Force Speed to the musical pit, ripping iup chairs and flinging the pieces at Videl to cover my ground. I get to the pit, pick up a violin.

Ahh, nice sound to this one as I draw the bow along the strings. Unfortunantly for the Siayan, I dont have music in mind, as I insert the bow into the strings, pull back and fire the bow like an arrow straight back at Videl. As fast as I can I grab more bows and fire them, forcing her to duck and weave until I manuveur her into the centre of the hall....

And smash her into the floor with the main lighting array. Sparks and glass fly, cutting Videl and administering electrical shocks. I call my Force Pike, look up and leap for the ceiling in the biggest Force jump I can do. I catch hold of a control room window ledge, swing the pike to smash a window and then leap inside.....

She hears the yell.... "Come get me you coward!!!"

(Apologies I simply cant get on all that often. I'll do my best to finish this tomorrow. I'm back on 6am Australian time)

videl1999
May 16th, 2000, 12:14:53 PM
Wuss...*says Videl as she jumps up in the control room,looks around for a moment, and sees the control panel. Videl uses the force to lift the panel and slams it over LFB's head. LFB shakely still stands, and Videl sweeps his legs out from under him. Videl then slams the hilt of her saber right between LFB's eyes.(and yes that would still hurt, armor or not)Videl picks LFB up by the front of his armor to brings him closer and knees LFB in the groin. Videl walks over the window, still holding LFB by the front of his armor, and throws him out the window towards the ceiling. LFB hits the ceiling headfirst, falls to the ground and large pieces of the ceiling fall on top of him*

Lord Fire Blade
May 16th, 2000, 04:45:24 PM
I move an arm and a Force fling the rubble away from me. With my fury now well and truly up, I give strength to my myself, the fires of the Force fanned by anger. Firing lightning bursts to rpovide cover, I leap back up to the control room, smashing the window with a fist and hauling myself in. Now furious, the fletchette genade is cast at Videl, it explodes, firing pieces of metal in a lethal spray. If Videl is strong in the Force, she'll be able to stop of worst of it. If not, she's in trouble.

No matter, as I see that the genade served it real task... the onimous sparking if shorting out electrical systems. Leaping forward, I grab Videl and slam her head in the sparking control board, and jumb back as the electrical connections short out across Videl's body and the lights go out. While shes being electricued, I slam an elbow into her back, drag her off the panel and fling her out the control box. I leap out after her... she hits the floor and as I hit the floor, smash her with a elbow slam to the throat.