PDA

View Full Version : Ayanami ~vs~ Itala

Ayanami Rai
May 13th, 2000, 07:16:30 PM
Ok...I'm ready when you are.

Itala Marzullo
May 13th, 2000, 07:28:02 PM
**enters the room and takes off his robe**I am ready. I hope you don't mind if I attack first.**runs to Ayanami and she tries to force push him but Itala manages to grab her arm, twists it and gets ahold of it, force jumps real high while grabbing her arm and starts spinning her real fast for about 10 seconds while on the air, Itala uses the speed to smash her body against the ceiling, gravity causes her body to crash through the balcony's edge and bounces off it to land violently between the wooden seats, Itala lands and stand ready**

Ayanami Rai
May 13th, 2000, 07:31:16 PM
::pushes herself up from between the seats and shakes it off: I don't mind it.

::she uses force speed and hits him square in his chest open palmed, knocking the wind out of him but also throwing him back, slamming hard against the wall, she runs over quicky and spin kicks him in the jaw, throwing him sideways::

OOC: Are we doing the hour thing or ten move thing?

Itala Marzullo
May 13th, 2000, 08:51:13 PM
(10 move thing)
***as he is being throws he gets ahold of Ayanam,i's ankle and twists snapping the ankle, and as she is being flipped Itala does an ex kick that lands right on her face, sending it crashing against her own back, almost taking her head off, doesnt let go of the leg and uses it to slam her body against the floor hard***
***gets up and groans in pain, ignites lightsaber***
OOC: sorry for the delay, i was out, lol

Ayanami Rai
May 14th, 2000, 12:53:53 AM
::she pulls her saber out of the holster, and ignites one end, then rolls over on her stomach, and does a front roll, pushing herself up on her hands, doing a handstand, her energy is down she falls over quickly into a back bend, and bends herself up, as Itala watches in amazement, she spin kicks him to the jaw, jerking his head sideways. She then proceeds to kick him in the side as he lands on his stomach, jabbing the one end of her saber through the back of his knee, making it go cleanly through::

Itala Marzullo
May 14th, 2000, 01:18:06 AM
**screams in pain as he rolls away, he looks at his cauterized wounds and stands up with effort****then Itala force throws a huge wooden table at her, she slashes at it with her saber and Itala uses the momentum to do a clean sweep, she falls hard on her back and the debri of the table she cut hits her body, the big pieces of wood hit her like baseball bat hits, some of the sharp ones pierce her body and her arms are nailed to the floor, along with her legs, she resembles a crucified person in a bloody mess and Itala grins evily and watches, stands reasy**

Ayanami Rai
May 14th, 2000, 01:28:32 AM
::no sound is uttered from her lips as she concentrates on the shards from the table. Blood flowing from her arms, she then concentrates very hard, and screams out in a shrill voice, as he holds her head up, and the shards fly out of her body. They hover over her a minute. She then proceeds to look at Itala, as the shards fly toward him. One larger piece knocks his saber out of his hand, as another slams into his hurt knee. She stands up, blood oozing from her wounds, she smiles wickedly, causing Itala to shudder::

Itala Marzullo
May 14th, 2000, 09:56:15 AM
**roars in rage and pain, pulls it out**looks down at Ayanami "you forgot your legs"*force jumps up real high and fall kicks her in the chest, crushing her ribs and collar bone, he kicks and punches at her frontal are like a savage, and force pulls his saber to him, he swings it at her but he doesnt hit her, he holds the saber real close to her ace, burning it with the heat and causing her to be blind***gets up and rubs his leg**

Ayanami Rai
May 14th, 2000, 07:12:35 PM
::tears pour down her as the heat from the saber blinds her. She goes into a meditation state and uses the force to see for her. she pulls out the pieces of table from her legs, and continuing to meditate she floats above Itala, and sends the shards flying his way, knocking him back, and off of the stage. loses concentration and falls to the floor, and winces in pain. She then rolls over on her stomach, and pushes herself up, feeling the pain as she calls her saber to her and ignites both sides, she breaths heavy as her eyesight is restored..with a look of hatred in her eyes, she glares towards Itala::

Itala Marzullo
May 14th, 2000, 10:06:04 PM
**ignites the other end and after a serious staredown Itala does a flip landing behind her and proceeds to slash at her left leg with one blade, and the other leg with the other, then uses the handle to hit her between the legs and as she falls on her back Itala ax kicks her in the spine, and send her face first to the ground, full of sharp wood debree**

Ayanami Rai
May 15th, 2000, 07:14:30 PM
::her whole body begins to shake as she fills herself with the dark energy and rage that has been building up. The pieces of wood debris flys out of her body as she is lifted up, the debris going full speed at Itala. She screams in pain as blood pours from her wounds. The debirs flys towards Itala as he looks like he is being shot, his body being wrenched in different directions, as he falls between the seats. She calls her saber to her and then turns it aiming it towards him, hurtling it at him, piercing his side as it goes through a seat. She falls down once again, but stands up shakily eyeing him, anticipating his next move::

Itala Marzullo
May 15th, 2000, 07:28:42 PM
**shoots himself with some of his electricity and burns away the wood stuck in his body and roars in burning pain, full of absolute rage**
**Itala then charges towards Ayanami and she blocks it, Itala holds his saber and pushes towards her, she is able to contain him, Itala then kees her gut and she loses strength, the saber gets to slash her chest, red steam comes off the wound and Itala grabs her neck to do a flip-slam towards the edge of the stairs, the sharp edges crunch every extremity of her body**

Ayanami Rai
May 15th, 2000, 07:36:48 PM
::lays there motionless for a time, as she has flashbacks of everything that she has lost and everything she has gained, using that energy to start to heal her body. Her bones crunch together, she clenches her teeth as the pain courses through her body, but she continues to heal herself enough to stand up and fight more. She stands up, still shakily, as her anger flashes hatred towards Itala. She screams very high pitched and calls her saber to her and simultaneously uses force speed and uppercuts Itala, throwing him back so he lands square on a seat, his leg bent in an unnatural way, his arm twisted behind him. She uses her force speed again as she slashes down at him, but he blocks it, still able to move his dominant arm. He manages to move to get away from the seats, and stand painfully leaning on one leg, as she spin kicks low, and hits him hard in the hurt leg, knocking him down again::

Itala Marzullo
May 15th, 2000, 09:34:35 PM
*shakes his head while on the ground and snarls....still holding his saber he uses the force to swing it in the air and send it towards ayanami, Itala gets up and runs to her, ignoring the pain, for pain is a sith's ally...still it makes Itala go red in pain as the saber flies towards her**** ayanami jumps the saber and Itala force jumps higher to connect his boot right in ayanami's forehead, blood spills all over her face as she falls, the saber still in the air manaes to slash her hip and crashes through the stage floor....Itala lands on her back crunching even more and pics her up, send her crashing through the main stage again, and she makes a mess out of the front row, itala emerges from the stage, rubbing his wounds**

Ayanami Rai
May 15th, 2000, 09:43:54 PM
::the whole proscenium begins to shake, as the bolts from chairs become loose. They begin flying towards Itala, he runs twards the back of the room, only cornering him, as the chairs smash into him left and right, crushing his bones. Aya stands up, the chairs flying around her, missing her completely going straight towards Itala. She stands in a hunched over way, as anger and blood marks her face. She wipes her face, getting some blood off, then reaches out her hand, making the chairs look like they explode into the air, as they fly off of Itala. She uses the force and sends his own saber barreling into him, as it goes completely through his leg, and slamming into the back wall as it breaks, and falls to the floor::

Itala Marzullo
May 16th, 2000, 07:22:58 AM
*the mountain of chairs that buried
Itala starts to collapse, Itala
makes it out of there, limping....*
"so you want to play with the
force?"
**Itala closes his eyes and all the
musicla instruments fly towards
ayanami, he sends them so fast the
trumpet goes right through her
shoulder, the drums make a nice beat
with her head, the flutes knock her
out and Itala seeing as she has many
metal pieces in her shoot lightning
at her, her body shakes hideously
as it flie all the way to the back,
Itala then sends the piano crashing
right into her head, a loud crash is
heard as the piano falls to the
floor, shattering, yet into more
sharp wood debree, and ayanmi's a
horrible bloody mess*

Ayanami Rai
May 16th, 2000, 01:34:06 PM
::itala stands watching from a distance as his heart begins palpatating and his muscles tighten. His whole body begins to ache and then eventually the pain burns from the inside out. He feels as if every blood vein in his body is going to explode. He then collapses to the floor, wrenching in pain. He looks up and sees her saber floating above him. It comes crashing down on him, piercing his stomach, pinning him to the floor, burning his flesh at the same time. The piano bursts up with a defening sound and the instruments scatter. She stands amidst the debris, bleeding everywhere, her hand outstretched with a wicked look on her face.::

Itala Marzullo
May 16th, 2000, 02:11:49 PM
OOC: hmmm, I dont know realy, when I ignore pain I don't think I can collapse by myself without commanding it myself, but we'll let the judges decide***sweats blood and slowly uses the force to remove ayanami's saber from his gut, one milimeter away from any vital organs, luckily enough, Itala force pulls his own saber and slashes at her saber destroying it, Itala slowly gets up and puts on a solid metal spiked helmet, in a trance Itala closes his eyes, and when he opens them he runs to her, she stands ready in a blocking position, saberless, Itala slashes at her blocking arms, burning her bones, just right without amputating her...Itala slashes at her ribs, displacing them....slashes at her face, disfigurating her, Itala stands on ayanami's feet and starts punching violently, she cant collapse...Itala headbutts and punches, she bounces like a punching bag, Itala then holds his palms together and blasts her with electricity, her feet come off her shoes and she is sent flying through the balcony's edge, but Itala does a force speed and gets in her direction, Itala then headbutts the hell out of her with his metal helmet and splashes blood all over the place, she is sent once again flying to the oposite direction.Itala does another force speed and headbutts her again, just to the exact point where her head wont be taken off, she crashes through the floor and lays there. itala then uses his electricity to heat up his helmet and drops it on ayanami's back, the helmet was so heated it goes right through her, and it causes a minor explosion, smoke comes out, red smoke and Itala breathes heavily, his leg is almost taken off....***

Ayanami Rai
May 16th, 2000, 02:38:35 PM
::she lays there motionless for some time as her eyes begin to flicker and the pain dourses through her body. She knows she is losing blood rapidly, and can feel it running about her. The blood the stops flowing, as it almost does a reverse action and builds up inside her. The blood moves, seeming to make almost a temporary wall where the hole in her body is. She bends her neck slightly, as the blood becomes skin. Her face still disfigured and her whole body aching, using the pain to commence her anger. She leans up against the balcony chair and sees Itala, as her eyes flash something like Fire. She quickly extends her hand Itala goes flying back into a broken balcony railing, one piece jutting out goes through his back and the other goes through his leg, hanging him there like a picture. She uses the force to seek out her shock gun, lying somewhere in the rubble. She calls it to her quickly and charges it up. She then screams almost a battle cry as the shock is sent towards Itala, burning him severely while his body shakes and begins to smoke. She holds the electricity on him, as the railing breaks off, and he goes hurtling towards the ground::

Itala Marzullo
May 16th, 2000, 03:12:07 PM
***lets out a loud scream that echoes through the house, he pulls himself out of the piercings and falls, slobbers all over the floor, and lifts his head up, his skin burned...and with his last bit of strenght left, he force pulls his hidden Disruptor, he force pulls ayanmi to him and fires, the green ball of the disruptor hits ayanami and then the whole opera room is iluminated by a green explosion and everything blows up, Itala sees the shockwave coming and punches through the floor, protecting himself, and goes under...he still is hurled away by the huge explosion and when it's over, he peaks out, sees nothing, and comes out all the way***
**looks up, left and right, forward and behind, everything is destroyed, the place is about to collapse, with caution Itala starts making his way out of the place....Itala is about 20 meters from the exit...***

Ayanami Rai
May 16th, 2000, 03:32:00 PM
::Aya's lifeless form is buried under dirt, dust and debris that somewhat protected her from the blast. she feels dark energy course through her veins, as she slowly opens her eyes, and reaches out a shakey hand sending the wall collapsing down on Itala, as a piece of metal, (about 12x3x4in) slams down into him, as the blood spills from his left shoulder and he coughs it up. Aya's hand falls to the ground and she is renedered unconcious::

OOC: Ten posts are up, right?

Itala Marzullo
May 16th, 2000, 06:08:27 PM
OOC: Yup, I would have chosen something more a drastuc attack for my last turn, but we're all different. Dan we have to wait until tomorrow...
Nice fight, whatever outcome, this was quite entertaining....

Ayanami Rai
May 16th, 2000, 09:38:36 PM
Yeah, nice fight

Itala Marzullo
May 16th, 2000, 09:59:55 PM
**takes out a Corellian whisky bottle and grabs two of the scattered seats, and offers Ayanami a seat, and serves her a drink...*
"So how did you end up here...?"

JediBoricua
May 16th, 2000, 10:28:45 PM
A tough one this will be.

I'll tell you what I though of it. Since the beginning Ayanami was having the upper edge of the battle. It wasn't until Itala pulled the music instruments move that things got tough. Itala's lasts posts were very good, but I believe Ayanami held enough to be declared the winner. Congrats.

Itala Marzullo
May 16th, 2000, 10:47:34 PM
hey hey hey, isn't Turbogeek judging?

JediBoricua
May 16th, 2000, 10:53:26 PM
He's gone for two days and I'm also a judge, so is Firebird.

Anyway this isn't final and DT has the right to overturn it if that is what you are wondering.

Itala Marzullo
May 16th, 2000, 10:59:13 PM
Ok, btw, read it again, and carefuly. :-)

Darth Lynch
May 16th, 2000, 11:01:23 PM
Anyone can be beaten by anyone Itala, accept your lost with good manners.

It'll look better for you if you did.

Itala Marzullo
May 16th, 2000, 11:11:01 PM
I shall not accept anything until Turbogeek decides, besides, I don't think a first round eliminee qualifies as a judge to begin with....

JediBoricua
May 16th, 2000, 11:21:44 PM
Well I was a judge, and if you don't like you can go tell someone who cares.

Rama Sha
May 17th, 2000, 12:03:59 AM
A little humility would be nice Itala.

JB was a judge appointed bye DT. If you would have been declared winner Aya would have accepted it with out throwing a fit you could at least do the same.

The Lounge Lizard
May 17th, 2000, 12:12:34 AM
Itala, nobody wanted you to win more than me. Nevertheless...take the disheartening news like a true warrior. Don't question the judges.

Darth Turbogeek
May 17th, 2000, 06:44:37 AM
Yes, Boricua is a judge, appointed by moi. I also mentioed theat the result had to be agreed to by two judges.

Well, I actually disagree to an extent. Rereading the thread a few times, I feel this was close.

Close enough that i have doubts about Ayamani winning.

Let me reread this thing....

Itala Marzullo
May 17th, 2000, 07:22:20 AM
I just wish you could count a few factors, Boricua said Aynami had an advantage in the first half....WHAT? she spent 90% of her words describing her pain! And the rest to do a spin kick, and try to hurt my leg! And she started gaining on me in about the 11th attack...I almost near mutilated her! My attacks were 10x as violent and brutal!

OOC: lol, sorry guys, just playing my charcater at its best... :-)

Darth Turbogeek
May 17th, 2000, 07:43:43 AM
I wish you didnt say anything Itala. Mainly due to the fact that is a) correct, I agree in this case and b) could be seen as influencing judges.

JB, seems I dont have ICQ to chat, I'll say it here. I really dont think Itala lost.

Itala Marzullo
May 17th, 2000, 12:08:45 PM
Why dont we have different judges? One a jedi (TG), one a sith (?), and one someone who barely comes here, so we dont have any dicriminating preferences.

Ayanami Rai
May 17th, 2000, 02:14:04 PM
I think it's time I put my few cents in. Yes I agree there should be one jedi one sith and someone outside of this game that should judge. No offense to you DT, but who knows if you're playing favorites. And no offense to you ITala, but there are quite a few people that want to kick your ass. I guess what I'm really trying to say is, if I lost, I lost. But next time, be sure to OK everything before you go and say that I won. Apparently there has been a change of mind, and that's fine, whatever. But you need to get your facts straight before you go and claim a winner. I already had a feeling that I had lost, so I really wasn't expecting it, and I'm not disappointed. Never set your standards too high. It was a good fight Itala. Thank you.

Darth Turbogeek
May 17th, 2000, 04:46:29 PM
I never changed my my mind and I definantly wont play favorites. If anything, if I was playing favorotes, I would have agreed with Boricua and given Ayamani the win as well

Basically, Boricua's call was not with any reference to me and when I did read this fight (a day later), I disagree with his judgement.

There is indeed a Sith Judge, Darth Havok. Not sure where he is at present

Itala Marzullo
May 17th, 2000, 04:59:51 PM
Yes Ayanami it was a good fight nevertheless, and I do agree with you about straightening the facts up before making judgement.

Ayanami Rai
May 17th, 2000, 06:04:23 PM
I wasn't saying that you were playing favorites DT, all I am saying is that if you are going to make a final judgement, then you need to tell your judging friends to not say anything until you have the say so. You get people's hopes up that way. So, I understand that you are now claiming Itala as the winner. Congratulations Itala. Hope to see you in battle again. Thank you, I think the topic should cease.

Itala Marzullo
May 17th, 2000, 06:34:23 PM
Oh we will see each other again, that's a promise, maybe in the next tournament.