PDA

View Full Version : DEATH TO THE JEDI!

Lady Mara Jade
May 18th, 2000, 10:45:30 PM
Your time has come... face me in battle. I will wait no longer.

::Ignites Lightspear::

This is our time, Sith and Imperials alike...join me! We shall purge this BG of the jedi FILTH once and for all.

Darth Ogre
May 18th, 2000, 10:47:15 PM
:: steps out on the battle fild and walks over near Mara. With his back to hers he ignites his sabre ::

The time is here.

Ayanami Rai
May 18th, 2000, 10:50:26 PM
::walks up and stands next to her sister and ignites saber::

Pracid Trip
May 18th, 2000, 10:53:49 PM
*Turns of JetPak and lands on Battlefield waiting to be hired by one side or the other..*

Ayanami Rai
May 18th, 2000, 10:56:34 PM
::look at Pracid:: hey...c'mere ::motions to Pracid

JediBoricua
May 18th, 2000, 10:57:28 PM
Sure bring it on...gangs don't scare me.

Pracid I only can offer you 10,000 credits and maybe some vengeance. I could also throw in some Bacardi. I have no money since my ship is being prepared.

:: JB bows at Mara::

I haven't seen you in a long time m'lady, I hope it will be an honor to battle you once again. The honor in your group seems to be fading and I hope you can teach them some.

Pracid Trip
May 18th, 2000, 10:59:06 PM
*Unholsters blaster out of policy and walks cautiously towards the attractive female Sith*
"Yes..what is it- Do you want to hire me..don't beat around the bush..I don't play games"
*turns and looks to JB*
"Your offer is HIGHHLY tempting.."

Ayanami Rai
May 18th, 2000, 11:03:15 PM
::reaches out hand to Shake Pracid's and hands him 20,000 credits:: oh...::tosses him a bottle of Jack Daniels:: It's alls I got!

Pracid Trip
May 18th, 2000, 11:06:29 PM
*Looks to Aya and then at the JackDaniels*
"Hehe; how'd you know my drink of choice.."
*pockets the cash takes a swig of the JD and stores the rest for safe keeping*
"Ma'am you just hired yourself a Bounty Hunter"
*Steps in position behind Mara*

Ayanami Rai
May 18th, 2000, 11:08:56 PM
::smirks and steps back away from the hunter and points her saber at his neck:: i expect to get what I payed for...::raises eyebrow and winks at him, then moves the saber and looks for the enemy::

JediBoricua
May 18th, 2000, 11:10:10 PM
OC: tomorrow is my history final and I'm in a buddy's house studying. Right now he is doing chemistry, but since I got excused I don't have to. I don't know how long I'll be here, so if I dissappear you know why.

Pracid Trip
May 18th, 2000, 11:11:20 PM
*smiles*
"You will...I always rise to the occasion"
*smirks and loads wristlets with poison darts; looking for the enemy*

Darth Ogre
May 18th, 2000, 11:12:34 PM
:: pulls a tusk out of his face and tosses it, force aided at the distracted JB. It impales his right thigh, just above the knee, and passes right through ::

JediBoricua
May 18th, 2000, 11:13:13 PM
4 kills in one day will make me happy.

:: Ignites his LS::

Who is first...

Ayanami Rai
May 18th, 2000, 11:14:05 PM
OOC:I think I'm gonna be hitting the sheets soon, too.

::unignites saber and looks around in a defensive stance::

Pracid Trip
May 18th, 2000, 11:16:33 PM
*Unholsters Blaster with right hand and reaches his left hand to his back to pull out a lightsaber*
"Boy it's been I while since I've used this old thing*
*Ignites it and sets blaster for stun*

Darth Ogre
May 18th, 2000, 11:17:44 PM
:: watches JB's leg bleed, Sabre still lit, as his removed tusk begins to grow back ::

Darth Turbogeek
May 18th, 2000, 11:18:17 PM
I smell something bad.

Must be unclean Sith.

:: Dorps into battle stance and ignites sabre::

Darth Turbogeek
May 18th, 2000, 11:19:37 PM
Leave now Boutny Hunter. I have no quarrel with you

Pracid Trip
May 18th, 2000, 11:22:28 PM
*pats his money pouch*
"And I have none with you...this is strictly business"
*moves toward DT slowly keeping lighsaber up and blaster ready*

JediBoricua
May 18th, 2000, 11:22:42 PM
:: Boricua's danger sense was one of the sharpest in the galaxy and although he was negotianting a deal, he sense the
Ogre's move. Ignintin his LS he burned the objet to ruble::

OCC: I"m fightin 4 at a time you gotta cut me some slack.

::Realizing his merchants skills aren't that good JB sticks his LS in the floor. Firmly attached to the concrete in the floor JB grabs the handle and spins in a 360 degree turn kicking Ayanami and Placid in the chest. They fall backwards. Boricua removes the LS from the ground and faces Ogre. He uses Force Speed to approach the sith. He is expecting a foward swing from the jedi and puts his body in a defensive position. AS JB ran he force moved a lamp hangin from the ceiling and left it fall on Ogre. Electricity runs through his veins as he screams in agony::

:: Boricua searches for Mara::

Darth Turbogeek
May 18th, 2000, 11:23:49 PM
::D T uses Force to reef blaster out of hunter's hand::

I wont ask again... leave now. This is between the Jedi and the Sith.

Darth Turbogeek
May 18th, 2000, 11:25:18 PM
:: DT advances, wiating for an attack, senses at maximum::

JediBoricua
May 18th, 2000, 11:27:30 PM
:: Stands back to back with DT::

You watch mine and I watch yours.

Darth Lynch
May 18th, 2000, 11:31:18 PM
*Walks out of the shadows near DT drawing his attention*

I heard you were the greatest.

*Ignites his lightsaber*

Time to prove it!

*Leaps at DT bringing his lightsaber down upon the Jedi*

Pracid Trip
May 18th, 2000, 11:31:56 PM
*Springs to his feet from being knocked down by Boruca's kick. He grabs his chest and uses the Force to releave the pain. Trip does a back flip and is with in striking distance of DT. Holds lighsaber with two hands defensively*
"I think you have somthing that belongs to me"
*Nods to the blaster*
"I'm not leaving..I've been paid to do my job and my word is golden. I go were the money is you must understand that!"
*Swings down quickly to DT's neck but is blocked. He tries again and again but is eventually knocked to the ground by the Jedi's defense. Trip does a back cart wheel springs to his feet and attacks side armed at DT. The Jedi blocks but while the lightsabers are locked Trip Fires a poisoned wristles that hits DT directly in the navel. Trip grabs his blaster and steps nose to nose to a wounded DT*
"You shouldn't take things without asking"

Darth Turbogeek
May 18th, 2000, 11:31:59 PM
:: DT rises his sabre a bit mre::

JediBoricua
May 18th, 2000, 11:32:03 PM
YOU CANNOT GIVE US DEATH IF YOU ARE NOT HERE!!! WHERE ARE YOU????

Darth Ogre
May 18th, 2000, 11:35:19 PM
:: as re recovers from the shock, he reaches into his pouch and drops a thermal detonator on the ground and kicks it up into the air toward JB. Force calls his sabre back to his hand and ignites it as he crouches low to avoid the brunt of the blast ::

Darth Turbogeek
May 18th, 2000, 11:35:58 PM
Poisons dont work on Jedi.

:: DT pulls out the dart, and then headbutts PRacid. With a roundhouse punch, the hunter is sent backwards onto hs butt.. DT uses the Force to fling Lynch backwards and then leaps over the hunter and slashes his sabre at the hunters head::

Darth Turbogeek
May 18th, 2000, 11:36:58 PM
:: Notes the detonator and uses the Force to knock it shywards, back towards the Sith::

JediBoricua
May 18th, 2000, 11:37:45 PM
:: JB uses the Force to stop the poisonous device used by Placid Trip::

"You don't go poisoning my big bro and live to tell about it"

:: JB sommersaults and kicks with both feet the ugly bounty hunter's face. A split second after, JB spread his legs and grabs the Bh's neck with them. He rolls to his right bringing his opponent down with him also. Placid's head hits the ground and a large hollow sound is heard::

You sure have no brain to go against two jedi masters.

Darth Ogre
May 18th, 2000, 11:40:01 PM
:: uses force speed to leap away from the spot, blurring by JB and dropping another detonator in his cloack as he passes by ::

Darth Lynch
May 18th, 2000, 11:41:28 PM
*Uses the force to knock the device to the side then rushes DT with his lightsaber ignited on both ends, bringing it up he strikes DT in the chest leaving a scar then leaps back as he force pushes a large sized boulder into DT's face*

Darth Turbogeek
May 18th, 2000, 11:41:33 PM
:: Swings out an arm and coathangers the Ogre::

Darth Ogre
May 18th, 2000, 11:43:15 PM
:: breaks DT's arm as he passes by, watching him get hit in the face with the rock ::

Darth Turbogeek
May 18th, 2000, 11:44:53 PM
:: Boulder sails harmlessly over DT's head::

Dont presume you succeed Lynch. A Jedi can see an attack coming, or do you forget?

:: DT picks up a starled Hunter and flings him at Lynch with the Force::

JediBoricua
May 18th, 2000, 11:45:29 PM
SUre like I don't have the Force

:: Boricua grabs the detonator and with a click of a button, TURNS THE COUNTDOWN OFF!!! Now that was hard. He then Force Jumps at Ogre, landing a couple of feet before his running body JB hits the front of his ankle and trips him. As Ogre gets airbone, JB slams his huge right fist on his backs and smashes him to the floor, breaking his ugly teeth::

Pracid Trip
May 18th, 2000, 11:46:05 PM
*Momentarily regains consciousness and throws an ammonia bomb clouding the room in a dense fog*
"I might be greedy but I'm not stupid.."
*In the confusion turns on JetPak and flies for medical attention for the severe chestwounds*
"BUT i will be back!!"

(OOC-I'm fighting mara in a tourney match..i can't take on you two at the same time as well!)

Darth Turbogeek
May 18th, 2000, 11:46:59 PM
Dont try to main me without a way to do it Ogre. Thats called God mode and I dont tolerate it.

Darth Ogre
May 18th, 2000, 11:48:47 PM
:: grabs his broken out tusk with his free hand and sticks it into JB's leg, just below the knee, twisting and turning the curved tooth. He then crotches JB with the but of his sabre. The force of the blow sending him backwards off balance ::

OOC: nothing God mode about a beast travelling by at full speed and you sticking out an arm.

Darth Turbogeek
May 18th, 2000, 11:49:53 PM
:: Reaching over, DT smashes Ogre in the back with a palmstrike::

JediBoricua
May 18th, 2000, 11:50:03 PM
:: JB signals something to DT. He nods and creates a shield around him. INstantly Boricua smashes the boulder intended for his master with a mighty FORCE PUNCH. Boricua sommersaults back behind DT's shield as thousands of pebbles fly at high velocity around the room hitting chairs, tables, other rocks and siths::

Darth Turbogeek
May 18th, 2000, 11:51:50 PM
Dont concern yourself with me JB. Continue to fight the others.

JediBoricua
May 18th, 2000, 11:53:14 PM
:: While behind the shield Boricua tended to his knee::

Darth Lynch
May 18th, 2000, 11:53:30 PM
*Tosses the hunter aside glaring at the Jedi then channeling the dark side the Sith begins to focus it upon the Jedi ensnaring him within strands of darkness that breaks the connection the Jedi has to the force as DT struggles to get free the stands of pure hate and darkness begin to sap his strength causing him to sway*

Know pain Jedi.

Darth Turbogeek
May 18th, 2000, 11:53:30 PM
JB : Make sure you fight as a Jedi to the fullest.

Darth Ogre
May 18th, 2000, 11:57:06 PM
:: staggers forward from the blow to the back, falling to the ground. He gets to his feet and spins around, Sabre still in hand ::

JediBoricua
May 18th, 2000, 11:57:58 PM
:: Orgre was helplessly trying to block the pebbles hitting his body against a wall. JB with his saber ignited swing at him and cut him very superficially in his left hand. This attack was meant to get his attantion,not to cause any harm. JB then proceds to administrate a nice punch in the gut followed by a combination to his left ear. After that a knee to the groin. To end his raid JB hits him with the handle of his LS on his forehead. Ogre's eyes roll back::

Darth Turbogeek
May 18th, 2000, 11:58:41 PM
Crap.

:: DT feels the Dark Side attack, but in a burst of pure calm and knowledge touches the Lightside, the Darkness dissappates as the brightness of the Light Side makes DT glow::

Darkness is but an absence of light.

Darth Ogre
May 19th, 2000, 12:01:21 AM
:: as he falls back to the ground from the blow, he instinctively, force pushes JB knocking him backwards as Ogre gets back to his feet ::

Darth Turbogeek
May 19th, 2000, 12:02:38 AM
:: ignites sabre and advances on Lynch::

JediBoricua
May 19th, 2000, 12:09:10 AM
::Since the blow to his forehead has confuse Ogre a bit, JB was able to control his fall and land of his feet. JB force jumps in a mad leap toward the sith. He lands a powerful kick on Ogre's chest, then using it as a stair he pushes and with his left feet viciously hits Ogre's green jaw. A couple more pointy teeth fall. JB directs them with the force and they penetrate both shoulders of the sith lord::

Jedi Training lesson #3: Always use your opponent weapons for your advantage.

Darth Lynch
May 19th, 2000, 12:10:27 AM
Hmmm...indeed...

*Stands up taking a defensive position looking at the Jedi with concentration for the moment then again reaches out the darkside even that which lurks in his own spirit bringing up the hate, greed, jealously, pain, rage and destruction that comes with being Sith targeting it at the Master Jedi releasing it as a expanding sphere of vile emotions that cause the Jedi Master when it touches him to suffer from confusion and disorentation, terror building within him from such dark emotions*

Darth Ogre
May 19th, 2000, 12:15:10 AM
:: as the Jedi boasts in front of him, Ogre reaches out with a massive clawed hand and grabs his throat, digging his claws in deep, and opening some wounds in his neck. He pulls him foreward and headbuts him, watching the Jedi's eyes roll back in his head, Ogre delivers a front kick, hitting him in the stomach and sending him to the floor ::

Pain is my ally, it feeds my rage.

SAURRON
May 19th, 2000, 12:18:00 AM
Saurron enters and picks up JB holding him high above his head and lets him fall landing on Saurron's knee knocking the air out of him...

Darth Turbogeek
May 19th, 2000, 12:23:00 AM
Ahem, Sith. I have defeated those emotions before. It worries me not.

::Feeling the vileness, DT touches the Lightside and total and utter calm and total emotionless, the true way becomes solid. DT advances, brushing off the Dark Side attack with the overwhelming calm. Gathering the Force and concentrating, DT advnaces, Lightside burning the Darkness to mere shadows.

There is no fear, there is peace
There is no emotion, there is calm.
There is no beer, only hot chocolate

DT speeds forward and smashes at Lynch with his sabre::

JediBoricua
May 19th, 2000, 12:30:10 AM
It may be your ally, until it is too much you blackout.

:: Boricua stands up and notices the new sith in the battle. Time to do something freaky. JB shuts off his saber and out of a sudden throws it at Saurron for him to catch. The sith looks surprised at first, but then welcomes the chance as he calls the jedi's weapons and holds it in his hand::

::In the meantime Ogre couldn't believe what he saw. THE JEDI WAS SURRENDERING!!! He was almost going to yell when...BOOM...the jedi's LS blew up in Saurron's hands, burning all of his upper body. A split second later Ogre felt a puncture in his gut. He looked down. The last thing he saw was a red blade coming out of his stomach and a laughing jedi::

You have you thermal detonators, but I have my booby trapped LS

Darth Lynch
May 19th, 2000, 12:32:31 AM
*Amazed but not unprepared the Sith warrior brings up his lightsaber to block the Jedi attack spinning his double bladed lightsaber he attempts to decapitate the Jedi who immediately ducks the attack countering with a kick which Lynch grabs twisting the ankle before bringing down his elbow upon it to inflict further pain*

Pain you shall worry about and know.

Darth Turbogeek
May 19th, 2000, 12:32:41 AM
Ummmm........

Remind me not to use Boricua's sabre next fight

Darth Turbogeek
May 19th, 2000, 12:37:46 AM
OOC : Lynch, just quickly - it's not polite to write an attack for someone. If i duck, I would have legsweeped if I was going to kick

Darth Turbogeek
May 19th, 2000, 12:46:23 AM
:: Waiting::

Darth Lynch
May 19th, 2000, 12:47:50 AM
OOC: I had thought it a common practice however I'll note that in future battles for now on.

*Slahes at DT with his lightsaber*

SAURRON
May 19th, 2000, 12:50:53 AM
Saurron reels from the burn...then force speeds to JB and grabs him by the throat lifting him up in the air with one arm digging his nails deep in his neck. peering at him from a blackend face Saurron speer hands him in the gut driving his nails deep into JB's stomach then pulls them out letting the blood flow down his robes...

Darth Turbogeek
May 19th, 2000, 12:57:44 AM
OOC : Thanks Lynch. It may make it more difficult, but this aint supposed to be easy!!!

:: DT blocks the slash and then in a series of moves creates an opening that DT uses to kick Lynch in the face::

OOC : For being resonable, have a free shot at my ankle :)

JediBoricua
May 19th, 2000, 12:59:34 AM
You sith like that move, Ogre did it like 5 post ago...oh well

:: Boricua falls on his knees, both of his hands trying to control the blood comming out of his stomach. He looks at the sith and throws him a smile. Saurron could not understand how the jedi, being hurt, did not hate him. Everything inside of him was peace and harmony, the pain seemed not to affect him. He once again stood up::

You can hurt me, but I will not give up. My duty is for the people of the galaxy and that is a responsibility I will carry until the day I die.

::JB ignite his REAL light saber. Gallantly he swing it on a diagonall angle from left to right, stoppin in the middle of the swing and changing directions. This move confused the vampire sith and a small cut appear on his chest. JB then cart roll to the side, and swinging once again he cut Saurron's left thigh::

JediBoricua
May 19th, 2000, 01:09:11 AM
OC: Guyz and galls it has been a fun night but I must study now. Hope to continue this tomorrow and may the force be with you.

SAURRON
May 19th, 2000, 01:20:47 AM
Thats one of my signature moves ... if the rest of the Sith wish to use more power to them...
__The galaxy will soon fall prey to the darkside. System after system will be enslaved by the Sith...

ahhhhugh!! Looks at the slash and then looks up and extends both arms out and focuses a Force push at JB's feet flinging them out from under him. As he falls forward Saurron flips forward and twists in the air landing on top of him facing the same way JB does and punches himin the back of the head breaking his nose on the ground ...

SAURRON
May 19th, 2000, 01:24:23 AM
ooc:: later JB

Darth Turbogeek
May 19th, 2000, 01:35:17 AM
OOC : Gotta go for an hour or two

Darth Lynch
May 19th, 2000, 01:47:43 AM
OOC: Blame it on comp troubles and staying up late DT. BTW don't say I'm reasonable, I have a rep to maintain here. Guess we'll continue this tomorow.

*Slashing at DT's ankle he follows up with a upward jab to the Jedi's face and an overhand chop to the neck. Jumping back Lynch kicks at a downward angle driving his boot into the gut of the Jedi master*