PDA

View Full Version : ReaperFett!! (A challenge)

Xanatos Etanial
May 18th, 2000, 11:59:30 AM
::Stands and waits::

ReaperFett
May 18th, 2000, 12:31:56 PM
I wont be on for a little while, going to see Kevin and Perry go large(Film) Be back in around 4hrs

Never been challenged before :)

Xanatos Etanial
May 18th, 2000, 12:34:49 PM
Well I have to get off in half an hour.
I'll come back in about 4 hours to face you then.
Also there will be no outside interference in this, I want an honorable fight so I can beat him fairly and move up to the rank of warrior.

Xanatos Etanial
May 18th, 2000, 04:45:11 PM
I'm back amd waiting Reaper.

ReaperFett
May 18th, 2000, 05:18:14 PM
I is ere

Xanatos Etanial
May 18th, 2000, 05:26:12 PM
good cause I only got about half an hour more on the computer for the day.

::Leaps at Reaper and flips over his head, upon landing spin kicks Reaper in the spine sending him crashing to the ground. X lepas into the air and comes crashing down with his knees into Fett's spine, and rolls away from Fett::
Let's get it on.

ReaperFett
May 18th, 2000, 05:33:52 PM
::Fett rolls to his feet, and ignites his saber. He runs at X, and the two meet blades. The two combatants fight furiously for some time, until Fett gets, the upper hand, sweeping X's legs and hitting him in the chin with the butt of his saber::

Xanatos Etanial
May 18th, 2000, 05:37:28 PM
::Looking up at Fett::
That would have hurt more if I didn't have armor.
::Sweeps fett's feet and then rolls backwards and onto his feet. He drops his leg down into the chest of fett knocking the wind out of him, he rolls on his back and spins to his side propelling himself onto his feet once again::
I'm having fun, how about you Jedi?
::Leaps forward towards Fett plunging his sword down Fett rolls out of the way barely avoiding the blade. X gets to his feet and snickers, kicking Fett in the jaw::

ReaperFett
May 18th, 2000, 05:52:16 PM
::Fett turns his fall into a backwards roll, and gets into his fighting stance
"Having a whale"

Fett throws his saber to the floor
"Doubt I need this"::

Xanatos Etanial
May 18th, 2000, 05:56:12 PM
Hand to hand then?
::Grins::
Big mistake.
::Throws down his sword and leaping into the air roundhouses Fett knocking him back to the ground.::
I was trained by the best even before I joined the Sith, I've bested everyone of my teachers.
::Flips over Fett and lands at his feet, he steps down onto Fett's feet and jumps up with his other foot, putting all his weight on Fett's legs. A loud snap can be heard as Fett screams in pain. X steps away and sneers::

ReaperFett
May 18th, 2000, 06:02:12 PM
::Fett reaches out with the force, and heals his wounds. He leaps to his feet, and pulls his saber towards him. He catches it, and clips it on his belt. He then runs at X, and unleashes a flying kick at him, which is blocked. However, X fails to stop the follow up punch, which knocks him to the ground::

ReaperFett
May 18th, 2000, 06:08:50 PM
BTW, congrats on post 500

Xanatos Etanial
May 19th, 2000, 02:58:47 PM
::As Xanatos hits he pushes himself back and flips to his feet::
Gotta admit Fett, you fight pretty well... for a JEDI.
::Xanatos laughs and charges forward throwing his shoulder into Fett's gut, Fett bends over from the blow and Xanatos drops his elbow down into Fett's spine. Fett falls to the ground::
This is the most fun I've had all day, I thank you for that much Fett!!

ReaperFett
May 19th, 2000, 03:44:23 PM
::"And you are good for a Sith!"
Fett rolls back onto his feet, and runs towards X. However, at the last minute, Fett spins around X, and elbows him in the small of his back::