PDA

View Full Version : The Rova Battle: The Final Measure

Bounty Hunter Dreyas
May 21st, 2000, 08:42:18 PM
::Waits for the scene to become interesting::
LOCATION: A large bog that is very dark with howlings and wails in the background with an evil fog covering the first 6 feet of the bog,
TIME: Whenever

http://piximg.corbis.com/cpe/256wm/10864844.jpg
::Dreyas walks along and spots a strange object::
::The Object is even more strange now that he comes closer::
::The Object moves::
::Dreyas flies back, pulling out his rifle and aiming it at the shadow::
::The Shadow runs at him with a dagger in hand::
::The Shadow stabs Dreyas in the chest::
::Dreyas shoots his rilfe at the object::
::It flies back, hitting the tree covered with a strange moss on it and the shadow slides down the bark, revieling itself as a weird dwarf::

http://piximg.corbis.com/cpe/256wm/10012518.jpg

Master Yoghurt
May 22nd, 2000, 01:47:56 AM
*The YT-1300 freighter "Silver Falcon" landed in the middle of the muddy bog, as the landing platform lowered, a small green creature wearing robes and a cloak stepped outside..*

"The Dark Side strong in this place is.. a domain of evil it is.."

::Suddenly, something moves right next to Yog´s feet...::

Darth Stone
May 22nd, 2000, 02:16:25 AM
Master Yog i to fell the Dark side of the Force here too. I will stay with you to see what happens. ;)

Master Yoghurt
May 22nd, 2000, 02:47:51 AM
*Nods to Stone*

Yes, but we must be carefull, at night, all kinds of unearthly creatures appear to hunt and scavenge. They could be everywhere.. even where last expected. Even... ahhh!

*The creature which moved by Yog´s leg, suddenly rises out of the swampy and muddy water. Up ascends the neck and the head of a 15 foot long swamp serpent. Its teeth are razor sharp and poisonous and its skin filled with thick lizard like shells, its eyes has a red evil glow in the darkness of the mist, its tongue touches the air to smell the tasty unfortunate innocent Jedi.. it is dinner time..*

Sssssssss... ::the creature hisses, before swinging its neck from side to side preparing for a lethal attack against its prey..::

Quick, ignite your saber young Padawan! Only together, we can beat this monster!

Darth Stone
May 22nd, 2000, 03:00:08 AM
* Stone ignites his light saber *

* Stone power up with Force shock paralisying the monster*

Nows are chance master Yoghurt

* Stone gets ready in fighting position *

Ready when you are master Yoghurt . . .

Master Yoghurt
May 22nd, 2000, 03:14:58 AM
Excellent! The monster has a weak spot, it seems!

::The monster reaches a state of drowsiness.. its vision blurs.. reaching doublevision. Is it two or four Jedi? Yog ignites saber, and spins toward the serpent. The serpent slash its deadly fangs toward Yog and the Padawan. Stone ducks to avoid, Yog flips his tiny body up in the air, reaching an arc, and slash his saber at the monster´s eyes.. the serpent hisses loudly, then tries to smell the location of the two..::

Darth Stone
May 22nd, 2000, 03:35:36 AM
Master Yog i will attack it from the inside.

* Stone goes strait into vision of the monster it swallows stone whole *

* Stone follows the monsters blood streem to his arms. Stone cuts open the monsters arm with his light saber*

Stone jumps down on the ground

* Master yog i sence a Sith coming here lets watch are backs *

The monsters heading strait for Stone. He blocks the attack with Force Block

* Stone uses force beam to drive a hole strait through the monsters eyes disabling him to see on one eye *

Master Yog i feel the dark side hear like never before it is so strong . . .

Master Yoghurt
May 22nd, 2000, 03:50:23 AM
Yes, the Dark Side is strong in this place. You must beware of it. Remember; fear, anger, hate - the Dark Side they are. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.

::The serpent suddenly dives in horror into the deep..::

I think there is a Sith nearby..

OOC: Going offline, see you later. :)

Darth Stone
May 22nd, 2000, 04:30:28 AM
Master Yoghurt i was wondering if you whould be able to train me in the arts of the Jedi. Please respond i really want your wisdom and strength.

The Unknown Gamer
May 22nd, 2000, 04:48:24 AM
What was first guess old man?

*A figure appears in the trees and stands above Yoghurt and Stone*

I must admit that Serpent monmster wasn't all that bad. Then again, he wasn't all that good! :lol:

*The figure drops from he tree and walks through the mist. Yoghurt and Stone stand ready for battle. The mist finally diparts and reveal a hooded and cloaked character. And that character is The Sith Warrior, Unknown Gamer*

I knew I was right when I felt a touch of good in this stupid swamp. And it happen to be you two! Guess this was luck! I was just waiting for something to fight. These monsters don't show no challenge. Will you prove to be worthy?

*UG ignites his Sabers and stands ready*

Tell me this Jedi's. Which one of you will scream for mercy first? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Darth Stone
May 22nd, 2000, 06:34:15 AM
Like i said before sith all have a weak spot yours UG is you under estimate me and Yog together you will die.

* Just as stone gets ready to fight he finds a new power in him it is the Force Bomb and Force Block *

* YES with these new powers i can take you on sith but i want master Yog to be here to watch me fininsh you *

* Stone stands in fighting position igniting his light saber. Shall we dance UG. Stone powers up with Force Beam and Force Shock *

* Stone knees UG in the ribs breaking 4ribs. Seeing UG on the ground Stone uses his Powered up Force Beam and Force shock combing then to shot holes strait through UGs chest (A centmeter away from his heart )

* For good measure Stone throughs a Force Bomb at UG. But it misses *

Good move UG

* Stone uses force disk to cut off UG'S right hand then Stone uses force beam disabling his left hand *

( Now he cant use the LIGHT SABER Only the sith trained moves nothing i cant handle :lol:

* Stone uses force block to evade UG's attacks *

* Stone then sees UG getting up and slams UG back down to the Ground breaking 3 more ribs *

I think i will power up on force block incase his attack is too strong

* Stone powers up 5 times with force block. That should be able to with stand any attack *

Well UG im going to the Jedi concil for 30 mins i think thats alot of time for you to heal

* Stone gets in "The Silver Wing" *

I'll be back in 30 mins UG

Darth Stone
May 22nd, 2000, 06:55:07 AM
The silver wing lands as Jedi stone walkes out he is fully healed

Darth Stone
May 22nd, 2000, 07:00:49 AM
Well UG are you ready?

Darth Stone
May 22nd, 2000, 07:48:04 AM
sorrender now UG

The Unknown Gamer
May 22nd, 2000, 08:05:58 AM
Sorry Stone. But two on one is not my style. I'm more of the one on one person. So don't think I'm turning yellow. I would be more then hjappy to beat your @$$ in, but, I have more issues that need my attention. So maybe another day.

*UG jumps into his ship, the Soul Reaver and flys back to the Sith Empire*

Darth Stone
May 22nd, 2000, 08:13:24 AM
UG you are turning yellow i said Master Yoghurt should watch me beat you But you are afraid of even me HAHA :lol:

Bounty Hunter Aki
May 22nd, 2000, 08:19:41 AM
:: appears in front of Stone and B*tch slaps him ::
:p
:: walks away ::