PDA

View Full Version : I must leave you......

Darth Turbogeek
May 21st, 2000, 11:05:22 PM
to all of the Roleplayers I have come to know so well,

I must be leaving.

Times and my life has changed and frankly I can no longer pour the time I have into te BG, the Jedi or any of the other groups I have for so long. My rally career has been stalled and I must go for it again, I have work to do and I think family will only be around the corner.

Some things have to lose and it's the Internet.

I will be still about, but not to the great degree I have been. I will still keep talking to the wonderful people I have met and fought with and I will still write Dark Fury. Yes, I know this decision will cut a huge support from the Jedi and it's for this reason I'm not leaving entirely. I will still support the Jedi, maybe assist in training and other projects, but I can not lead.

You know what I stand for. I stand for The Light Side and in real life that means Christ and you know I'm not afraid to say it. I have based my character on what I really am and what I really know. I wish to devote myself more fully to what I truly believe and know is true.

As I said, you will see me about. But not like you have come to know and expect.

I also wish to go out in a blazing battle, as I have played here. If there was one who jumped in first, it was me and that will the way I go. I originally was going to leave in the SOT roleplay, but seems that went by the birds, I shall do it differently. I'm going to fight the winner of the tournament. And after that, the sabre of Darth Turbogeek will light no more.

Goodbye. My the Lord who is real protect you and bless you, may Jesus protect you and keep you.

Master Yoghurt
May 21st, 2000, 11:16:33 PM
I am stunned by this news. This is a sad say for the Jedi. The future looks uncertain. :(

Pracid Trip
May 21st, 2000, 11:18:17 PM
I'm speechless.....a BG without DT is just BS; and I can't see it succeeding-

Figrin D an
May 21st, 2000, 11:25:12 PM
I read your goodbye on cc.net as well. As hard to accept as this may be, we must....

We've been through a lot, to say the least. For over a year now, we've fought side by side as Jedi on this board. We were both founding members of cc.net. We have been comrades and friends throughout...

I'm glad that you will still be around from time to time, to not be able to talk to you at least every once in a while would be difficult.

You will be missed dearly, by everyone here.

Darth Lynch
May 21st, 2000, 11:30:03 PM
It is indeed unfortunate to see this happen DT. Never saw all your feats or what you have accomplished first hand but I have heard the stories, regret never really having a chance to fight you one on one. Your were/are a credit to all that happens here.

Whatever happens man, good luck in your endeavors.

Grand Adm Thrawn
May 22nd, 2000, 01:19:41 AM
the jedi are weak enough as it is they lost so many jedi and now DT

later DT

Bounty Hunter Aki
May 22nd, 2000, 08:24:06 AM
Goodbye DT. I never really knew you but I will miss you.

Grand Admiral Lyle
May 22nd, 2000, 08:36:55 AM

Jedi Alpha
May 22nd, 2000, 08:41:35 AM
Goodbye DT...

General Scorpion
May 22nd, 2000, 09:44:04 AM
It's just not going to be the same..

auriga
May 22nd, 2000, 10:57:59 AM
Well DT, you will be sorely missed. Good bye friend I wish you good luck,

JediBear
May 22nd, 2000, 10:58:20 AM
Stunned! That's all I can say. I'm stunned. I am saddened to see you go, DT, however, I do understand all too well your reasons for leaving us. I think I can safely say I speak for all the Jedi when I say you'll be greatly missed. We'll be here if you ever need us for anything. My email addy is in my profile, so keep in touch and MTFBWY.

JediBear

Darth Ogre
May 22nd, 2000, 04:51:27 PM
OOC: The battleground will surely miss such a well respected and well known mainstay as yourself. Even though we have not always seen eye to eye, your opinions were valued and considered with great respect. I wish you well in all that you do in the future. Farewell friend.

Ayanami Rai
May 22nd, 2000, 05:54:41 PM
Good Luck and Goodbye DT. may God be with you in all that you do, as we will. See ya around.

Vengence
May 22nd, 2000, 07:18:19 PM
Good bye DT, you will be missed. You've done lots with the RP and the BG. I wish you the best in your rallying, movies, and most importantly in life. Take 'er easy, eh

Bounty Hunter Dreyas
May 22nd, 2000, 08:22:39 PM
Goodbye good Jedi.
OOC - I know that you cannot handle so many things...that is why I took a leave. I had alot of stuff to do...
Without DT, it seems to word of God will be lost...I suggest that someone continue that trend. I feel spreading the word of the Spirit any way you can is better than none. DT has alot of influence. He is a very important figure.

JediBoricua
May 22nd, 2000, 08:28:20 PM
Well DT you know I hate this. You've been my big brother throught this year and this is really tough for me. Bye brother.

Sith Kat
May 22nd, 2000, 08:52:03 PM
Although I haven't known you as long as the others, I'm gonna miss you just as much. And your star wars kitten sigs too. They always brought a grin to my face. Keep your life interesting. Take care, DT.

verse dawnstrider
May 22nd, 2000, 09:03:20 PM
fare thee well DT. You came here a common person. But you leave a great hero. May God always be with you were ever you go.