PDA

View Full Version : I challange any Jedi or Sith apprentice

Darth Stone
May 22nd, 2000, 12:22:59 AM
I challenge any Jedi or sith apprentice to a sparing match

so who ever whats to take my challenge i will be here for a little while . :)

Lady Mara Jade
May 22nd, 2000, 12:29:45 AM
LOL, I know it's hard to believe but I'm still an Apprentice. :)

::Ignites Lightspear::

Ready?

Darth Stone
May 22nd, 2000, 12:36:32 AM
*Stone egnites his lightsaber*

Before we begin what is the setting?

I will make one : The outer rimes of naboo

Master Yoghurt
May 22nd, 2000, 12:36:42 AM
I do admire this Padawan´s enthusiasm. I will watch. :)

Lady Mara Jade
May 22nd, 2000, 12:46:22 AM
Awww... you're just gonna watch, Yog? :: pouts:: :(

::Mara leaps at Stone and kicks him in the chin, sending him airborn. Before he can fall back to the ground Mara engages force speed and runs underneath him. She then jumps into the air and smashes her fists into the Padawan's spine. He lunges forward with a groan and falls to the ground face first::

Darth Stone
May 22nd, 2000, 12:47:20 AM
* Stone gets up from the ground and disegnites his light saber*

* Stone knees her to the Ground *

I do admire you your the only sith who accepted my challenge you should be a Jedi

* Stone Powers up... He then uses force beam to blow a hole strait through her arms *

* He walks up to her and force chokes her *

Well you are taking alot of hell from me

* Stone egnites his light saber holding it to her throat *

* Stone jumps high in the air and Power ups for a Drop kick from the air *

Lady Mara Jade
May 22nd, 2000, 12:49:48 AM
::Mara concentrates as Stone comes down to kick her and uses the force to shove him upward into the air. He travels high for several seconds then comes crashing down upon a rock. Mara then shuts her eyes and uses the force to uproot a large tree. She breaks it apart then sends several large shards flying toward the jedi. He leaps off of the rock and dodges most of the shards but is caught in the leg by one of them::

Darth Turbogeek
May 22nd, 2000, 12:57:10 AM
I think we have a good Padawan here, Yog

Darth Lynch
May 22nd, 2000, 01:53:42 AM
Ever wonder what happened to all the trees on Coruscant?

*Points at Lady Mara Jade*

Meet Lady "deforestation" Jade.

Darth Stone
May 22nd, 2000, 01:59:53 AM
* Stone jumps up from the ledge he uses the force to see here next move*

I've got it!

* Stone jumps high in the air landing right infront of her He the slams her rib cage breaking 3 ribs *

* Stone then runs up to her kneeing her to a big rock *

* Stone throws a big rock to the back of her *

I cant see a thing with all this dust around here

* As Stone walkes up to the Rock he egnites his light saber he finds her not there under the rock *

Where is she?

* Stone uses the Force to find where she is *

Lady Mara Jade
May 22nd, 2000, 02:21:26 AM
::Mara places her hand on her broken rib and exhales sharply. She closes her eyes and reaches out with the force. As Stone turns the corner she leaps out at him slams him in the face with a round-house kick. He hits the dirt then receives a swift kick in the back of the skull for good measure. He starts to get up but Mara kicks his arm into the air and grabs hold of it. His face is planted once again into the muddy ground. Mara twists his arm backward, then slams it over her knee, shattering the bone. Stone screams in agony but is silenced when Mara shoves a concentrated force blast into his face, knocking him unconscious. Mara smiles playfully then lays beside the jedi...waiting for him to awaken::

Darth Stone
May 22nd, 2000, 02:40:43 AM
* Stone uses the force to help him heal a little *

Well not bad i suprised your not at a higher level in the sith empire

* Stone uses his egnites his light saber standing in fighting position *

Are you ready?

* Stone uses force push to shove her back to a rock he walks up to her he slashs her but it is blocked by her light saber*

* Stone then knocks her face breaking her nose. He then powers up for a Force beam *

* Stone uses the force beam to drive a hole strait through her hand disabling her to use the light saber for good measure stone breaks her right arm exposing her bone *

Ouch that had have to hurt :?

* Stone gets a brick and slams it repedly to her broken arm hering her scream stone desides to do what she did Slam her to a big rock knocking her unconscious *

* Stone sits down healing his wounds *

Master Yoghurt
May 22nd, 2000, 02:50:53 AM
*opens eyes excitedly..*

I have to agree with Turbogeek! This Padawan is most promising!

Lady Mara Jade
May 22nd, 2000, 03:08:00 AM
"Well not bad i suprised your not at a higher level in the sith empire." LOL! If only you knew. :lol:

::Mara forces herself to awaken and notices the jedi sitting across from her... tending his wounds. Clouds begin to form overhead as he hears the sound of thunder. Wondering what could cause such a storm the jedi rises to his feet and looks up at the sky. Suddenly, he is struck with a massive bolt of lightning. He is lifted into the air and driven backward as he lifts higher and higher into the night sky, being shocked repeatedly. After several painful moments he falls to the ground, his body smoldering from the massive electrical shocks. He coughs up several drops of blood and lays on the ground motionless. Blocking her pain with the force, Mara rises to her feet and looks down at the nearly helpless jedi. She calls her Lightspear to her then points it at Stone's throat::

I think I'm actually starting to like you. :) However, that will only get you so far.

::Mara shuts her eyes and envelopes the jedi inside of a force bubble, successfully trapping him::

Darth Stone
May 22nd, 2000, 03:54:08 AM
* Stone awakens finding him self in a bubble *

* Stone uses the Force to break the bubble*

Not that bad but i have a bubble to that not even a sith can Break

* Stone uses FORCE BUBBLE BOMB traping her inside *

You should know anything this ball touchs will make it explode exept for me

* Stone falls to the ground i must say that beating you gave me is something else *

But dont expect me to die so easyly

* Stone draws in the Force to regain 63% of his strength making him a 100% full healed *

* Know you herd what i said about this ball. Stone throws it to a BIG ROCK. The Ball explodes making a shock wave around the entire planet *

* Stone Jumps in the air just before the shock wave hits him. He then ignites his light sabber walking near her *

No sith can live through that not even the Best

* Stone finds her lifeless body almost dead *

* Stone then powers up for another attack Force shock *

Now you will no what it felt like to ge shocked

* Stone hears her scream and stone smiles :) and i really wanted to keep you alive for a little whild to bad you will die before you become any higher the you are *

Bounty Hunter Aki
May 22nd, 2000, 07:59:04 AM
:: is watching from afar ::
Hey Mara Jade,when your done with him I'd like to try.

:: thinks to self "I guess his master didn't tell him you can't kill unless both fighters agree." ::

Darth Stone
May 22nd, 2000, 08:09:06 AM
Im not going to kill her It was just a metaphor :)

Bounty Hunter Aki
May 22nd, 2000, 08:12:11 AM
Well then BOY let's fight.
:: ignites one end of her lightsabre ::

Darth Stone
May 22nd, 2000, 08:21:06 AM
Very well but when i get a Jedi to help me take on you and Mary. I dont belive in 2 on 1 matches

Darth Stone
May 22nd, 2000, 08:34:07 AM
Never mind i will take both of you on But i find you a cheater with a 2 on 1 match But if thats what you what so be it

* Stone ignites his light saber standing ready to fight *

Bounty Hunter Aki
May 22nd, 2000, 08:43:33 AM
Well with the condition of Mara,I'd think it will be a 1 on 1 match anyways.

Jedi Alpha
May 22nd, 2000, 09:25:27 AM
::Appears in the rafters watching the fight::

Stone~Ya know Mara...the first Sith you were fighting...She was once the leader of the Sith Empire...Just so ya know...

Darth Stone
May 22nd, 2000, 09:27:02 AM
Let us make this a I QUIT MATCH if ethire one of you surrender i win the match

* Stone runs up to AKI and knees her strait through a wall *

* Stone Force chokes aki taking every breath away from her *

* Aki is taking her last breath of air and stone puts her down *

* Stone uses power up with Force Beam attack driving a hole strait through both aki and mary's chest ( a inch away from both there hearts *

Well aki i have been training tell me has it paid off

* Stone then put both of them in a Force Bubble Bomb. Stone then throws it to a big rock as it explodes Stone Jumps away again from the shock wave *

* Stone sees aki carrying mary she lays mary down on a rock for her to heal up *

* stone slams Aki in the stomach Knocking the breath out of her just as she gets up from the ground stone knees her in the face almost breaking her nose *

* As Aki gets up stone uses force Block to Block any attack she throws at him *

* Stone feels the Dark side very close to him he turns around to see Mare ready to slash him with her light saber *

* Stone blocks her attack by the Force Block *

* Stone powers up 10 times with force Block *

* As Stone sees aki and Mare getting up he slams them both to the Ground*

* Stone ignites his light saber ready to fight again * :smokin:

Bounty Hunter Aki
May 22nd, 2000, 09:34:39 AM
Pretty good BOY,but not good enough.
:: ignites both sides of her lightsabre and slashes Stone in the face ::

Darth Stone
May 23rd, 2000, 02:17:27 AM
Aki maybe you forgot but My Force Block can Bock a attack But never mind i will go along with you

* Stone gets up from the ground and ignites his light saber. well here we go time for a sword fight *

* Stone slashes Aki's arm and leg. Next stone sweep kicks her down on the ground and slams her face in the Muddy dirt*

* As stone gets up the Force tells him Mare is healing fast stone jumps high as mare is getting up he Force Blast fer body to a Tree knocking her uncontios and as if that were not enough he put her in a Force Bubble Bomb disabling her to get out *

Well that should take care of you take one step more Aki and that bubble will blow up

* Aki says (You dont got the Guts to do that). Aki runs up to stone *

Well time to go mare

* And the bubble BLOWS UP *

* Stone turns arund seeing Aki making a force ball stone cuts it in half using Force Disk *

Nice try AKI.

(OOC- Why do you always interfear in my matches i know we dont like each other but cant we resolve it in a 1 on 1 match up )

* Stone runs up to aki Kneeing her in the stomach taking the breath out of her *

* Stone sees her on the ground *

Pour little thing

* Stone powers up with Force Shock to send 300,000,000 volts of electricity through here body there for Paralising her. . . For the moment Stone gets ready to force beam her . . .*

* Stone force beams her in her knee cap *

* As she falls to the Ground Stone lays the two sith side by side to watch what they do next *

* Stone powers up with force block to make sure no other sith hit him from behind *