PDA

View Full Version : Boricua vs. Saurron (non-tournament)

JediBoricua
May 13th, 2000, 01:31:28 AM
Just want to see why you got the wild card for the 2nd round. Do you accept my challenge?

SAURRON
May 13th, 2000, 02:47:56 PM
Walks in...slowly becoming visable to JB

Saurron :: How could I resist...you were the very first Jedi I laid my hands on when I came here a few months ago... back when I was "Asithlord" ....

Using his natural speed Saurron moves to the right side of JB (your left) and takes his arm extending it outwards locking it out and open hand hits the elbow braking it cleanly, then grabing him by the shoulder, digging his nails deep into his muscle, and pulling him down sideways he knees JB in the ribs cracking three of them then completes his move with a focused force shove throwing him to the ground....

Saurron backflips to distance himself from JB gaurding from any leg sweeps.

JediBoricua
May 14th, 2000, 12:55:56 AM
JB-"Don't worry I don't like leg sweeps"

:: Boricua spends a few more heartbeats on one knee, using pain blocking jedi techniques. He then stands up, his head looking at the floor. The force has already told JB Saurron's position, Boricua slowly moves his head up and looks at the sith straight in the eyes. There was something in Boricua's eyes that made the sith shivers, there was a determination in those browns eyes that had not been present on their first battle. Although their eyes met only for a couple of seconds, it seem a whole lifetime had passed. Boricua blinked and it was all over, in half a second his red LS was on his right hand and he was heading at the sith::

Let's dance...

Jedi Alpha
May 14th, 2000, 03:58:42 PM
::Alpha appears in the rafters::

Be careful JB...

::Alpha puts his hand on his saber hilt and watches in case NE opther Sith decide to jump into the fray::

SAURRON
May 14th, 2000, 04:30:49 PM
ooc :: Hey JB I will be on mon for sure and post a reply see ya!

JediBoricua
May 14th, 2000, 10:09:28 PM
Sure...

Hay alpha worry not

SAURRON
May 15th, 2000, 07:42:21 PM
__Boricua receives the coldest glare that he has looked upon in his time as a Jedi chilling the marrow in his bones making him feel like he has a severe case of the flu. It seemed like JB was heading for him in slow motion as Saurron remembers the vicious strike he laid on JB and how Leia Solo came to his aid ....
__ As JB's strength disapates in mid stride Saurron intercepts him flipping him using JB'S own momentum against him disarming him in midair...

__Holding JB's saber Saurron looks at the construct.. the red light glowing in his eyes as JB lays on the floor...

Saurron speaks to JB's mind :: One's lifetime is but a day.. to me ...for I ...am eternal darkness...::

gritting his teeth as he communicates to JB drawing from the immense power of the darkside thus fueling his anger and power....
Saurron switches the saber off and throws it to the rebounding JB..::::: You may need thissss...

JediBoricua
May 15th, 2000, 10:28:27 PM
::p oricua turns on his saber in midair and uses the force to direct the handle to his right hand::

OH foolish sith, living in the past won't help you in the present. Leave your evil ways or meet your destiny.

::Saurron mocks JB's last comment by throwing a left to right left hook headed for the jedi master's jaw. JB dodges the move rolling to his right, gallantly moving his lightsaber in a wide curve. The sith ignites his own blade and puts it in a vertical position, blocking the blow. The power from Boricua's arm muscles makes him loose his balance. JB using the momentum from his roll uses his right foot to hit Saurron's ankle from the back, he falls backwards. Boricua slams the back of his saber on the sith's chest sending him harder onto the floor. A crack! is heard::

SAURRON
May 16th, 2000, 12:35:40 PM
ooc:: JB I will try to post today.

JediBoricua
May 16th, 2000, 08:22:50 PM
OK...take your time

SAURRON
May 17th, 2000, 05:30:09 AM
Laying there with his saber hilt across his chest Saurron hops to his feet quickly rubs his head and brings his hand around to reveal a bloody hand. Licks the blood off his hand...

__The past is connected to the present the present connected to the future it is all relative...

__With out another word Saurron charges JB driving him back as he parries the blows from the eerie green saber blade. Red and green blades flash and arch as they clash together. Saurron get in close holding his saber against JB's and out muscles him pushing him backward. JB swings at Saurron's legs, Saurron flips over JB twisting in mid air landing behind him. JB swings around to catch Saurron as he lands but Saurron lands in a crouch. As the swing passes over his head Saurron blocks the back swing of JB and hits him with a open handed hit to the chest then to the nose almost driving it into his brain causing JB to flail backwards holding his face and his ribs as his eyes water and blood pours from his nose down his Jedi attire...

__:: See you were wrong...::: pointing his saber at JB as he back steps Saurron keeping pace with him::: that is the same hit I used on you all those months ago Jedi...destiny indeed...:: Saurron smiles a fanged smile as he paces the Jedi...

SAURRON
May 21st, 2000, 09:45:26 PM
Well you havn't posted so I take it I have answered your question.

Darth Stone
May 21st, 2000, 09:56:13 PM
*Stone sits down on the gound watch the Jedi and sith battle *

JB im only here to watch both of your skills in batle

SAURRON
May 22nd, 2000, 12:10:01 PM
Saurron turns his attention to the Padawan...

__You should not have made your presence known to me.

__As Stone hangs on his last words Saurron speeds to him coming face to face with him using speed that the eye cannot see. Stone being startled moves back abruptly. Saurron gazes into his eyes...soon Stone feels violently ill in his stomach and begins to sweat profusely while at the same time shivering from the cold waves of darkness splashing over his mind pounding him ...covering him...drowning him in darkness...soon to be filled with hate and contempt for all life.

Rebel 69
May 23rd, 2000, 07:11:19 AM
You won't take Stone. I'm here looking for someone for a bounty. I am also a Jedi. I will not let you take Stone. I will make sure...

*Pulls blaster out and shoots at Saurron. Saurron runs away before he gets shot....or he thought.*

*Saurron goes back to the Sith and realizes that he has a hole in his side....a hole made from a shotgun...*

One day, Saurron, I will fight you. You will not win. No Sith can beat a Jedi, but a Jedi can beat a Sith...

SAURRON
May 23rd, 2000, 09:50:26 AM
Looks to the Bounty Hunter :: Shot gun huh? A most antiquated weapon indeed...

Saurron speeds to Rebel and in one smooth movement kicks the shot gun from his hands flipping it in the air and catches it pulling the trigger point blank at his thighs shreading them...Saurron grips the red hot barrel and bends it...

Rebel I never run unless I am attacking...trust me.