PDA

View Full Version : Trinity

Ayanami Rai
May 24th, 2000, 04:27:19 PM
OK. I think you should fight in here or start a new thread, BECAUSE SOMEONE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO CLOSE A SIG..::coughs:: anyway. Fight away.

Trinity Shun
May 24th, 2000, 07:57:23 PM
OK. Time to fight? anyone up for it?

verse dawnstrider
May 24th, 2000, 08:26:16 PM
::comes in::

Not tonight. But I would like to watch as long as you two lovely ladies dont mind.

Ayanami Rai
May 24th, 2000, 08:28:37 PM
Damnit Verse. We need a challenge. can't you find one of your Jedi friends to fight her?

verse dawnstrider
May 24th, 2000, 08:31:22 PM
I'm game y'all.

::Spins his Light Scythe.::

Ladies first........

Trinity Shun
May 24th, 2000, 08:35:45 PM
::Smiles evilly and takes a defensive stance. While he is unsuspecting, she charges for him, hitting square in the nose open palmed, throwing his head back in pain::

verse dawnstrider
May 24th, 2000, 08:43:00 PM
::feels his nose break.::

Not bad. But you will have to hit harder to take out a Garou.

::Reinlines his nose. And shifts into his Crinos Form (See sig).::

Now the fun begins..

::Spins kicks Trinity across the room. and follows it with a stomp to her chest.::

Ayanami Rai
May 24th, 2000, 08:49:29 PM
Watches

Trinity Shun
May 24th, 2000, 08:56:34 PM
::grabs his foot and twists it knocking him to the ground. boosts herself up and kicks him in the side of the face rebreaking his nose. and takes a step back anticipating his next move::

verse dawnstrider
May 24th, 2000, 09:00:41 PM
::Garbs his nose and Growls. Wipes his tail around Trinity's neck and holds her int he air. Verse starts to pound her with his huge Garou fists.::

Teach to to touch my nose...

::Verse throws Trinity across the room.::

Ayanami Rai
May 24th, 2000, 09:04:05 PM
::smirks and watches her apprentice taking a step back::

Ayanami Rai
May 24th, 2000, 09:06:28 PM
oops. doub;e post

Bounty Hunter Dreyas
May 24th, 2000, 09:08:03 PM
::Enters thread wistling a song::
Wait a second....this isn't the grammys!!
::Leaves::

Trinity Shun
May 24th, 2000, 09:08:27 PM
*her feet fly towards the wall and she uses the force to propel herself backwards, doing a back flip, kicking Verse in the chest, throwing him backwards into the wall behind him. She stands up and walks over, kicking him in the side of the head*

Vengence
May 24th, 2000, 09:11:56 PM
:: stands to the side with my arms crossed, my hood pulled over my head::

verse dawnstrider
May 24th, 2000, 09:18:48 PM
::Verse hits the wall cracking it.::

Better than I thought Darlin'. Now to pull out the stops...

::Ignites his Light Scythe. Slices a deep gash across the right side of Trinity's face. Verse spins kicks her in the wound and knees her in the chest. Verse kicks her feet out from under her.::

Bounty Hunter Dreyas
May 24th, 2000, 09:21:34 PM
::Enters the thread once again reading a Movie Guide::
Wait a minute! This ain't no Oscars!
::Leaves::

Trinity Shun
May 24th, 2000, 09:23:53 PM
*puts her hand up to her cheek licks it and laughs*DON'T MESS WITH THE FACE, BOY! *kicks herself up and spin kicks him in the side, throwing him sideways, she ignites her saber and spins with it in her hands, and cuts a lock of his hair off of his tail::

verse dawnstrider
May 24th, 2000, 09:30:38 PM
Now you go for my tail....

::shifts into his human form. Verse kicks Trinity's knee dislocating it. As Trinity fall Verse knees her in the face.::

Trinity Shun
May 24th, 2000, 09:38:39 PM
*kicks her foot up and kicks him in the back, throwing him forward, over her, she boosts herself up and watches him stand up, she hits him in the gutand keeps moving and hits him with a roundhouse kick to his head. As he stumbles forward, she reaches out and grabs his tail, yanking hard pulling him against her, she calls her saber to her, and holds it against his neck*

verse dawnstrider
May 24th, 2000, 09:45:40 PM
::Smiles.::

Nice try, but I am Garou. I control the elements...

::Verse's body take the shape of water and covers Trinity's body. Trinity cant breath and paases out from lack of air. Verse slides away from the bady and retakes his normal shape. Verse kicks Trinitys body infront of Aya's feet.::

Take her, she is beatin'. Take her tot he med lab and get her fixed. She is a great fighter and should be taken care of.

::Verse walks away.::

Ayanami Rai
May 24th, 2000, 09:54:42 PM
::looks down at Trinity, and then to Verse walking away, anger flashes in her eyes:: ::she runs up and grabs Verse from behind, putting her right around the front of his face and her laft arm around the back, almost snapping it:: You walk back to her, and you fight her like a real Jedi. ::hears Trinity coughing, but doesn't release Verse::

The Lounge Lizard
May 24th, 2000, 09:54:59 PM
Damn...and I wanted a test drive.

verse dawnstrider
May 25th, 2000, 04:58:02 PM
::Verse grins and his body turns water like again. It splash behind her. Verse reshapes behind Aya and twists her arms back the same as she done to him.::

I am the God of Death. I done get taken that easy. Time for you to hear my death song, and it will ring in your ears forever. For I am the Grim Reaper, and your name is on my list.

::Tosses Aya aside and faces Trinity.::

I was goin' leave you farely unhurt. But sence your master wishs it I will keep beating you to a pulp. This battle has no honor. But it will go on. Prepare yourself.

::Spins his Light Scythe::

Trinity Shun
May 25th, 2000, 10:50:49 PM
*gets up and glairs at Verse, runs at him open palmed and slams him into the ground. stomps on his body and kicks his side, running for the steel post she sees by the tree, using the force she lifts the post out of the ground and turns to Verse. sees him getting up and charges at him with the stell hitting him in the gut, pirsing the skin. watches as he falls to the ground in pain*

JediBoricua
May 25th, 2000, 11:26:59 PM
::Appears wiht his LS ignited::

Now AMY you attacked my padawan, that is not fair. I must destroy you now.

Ayanami Rai
May 25th, 2000, 11:31:59 PM
::stands without facing JB:: This isn;t our fight JB.

verse dawnstrider
May 26th, 2000, 09:40:22 PM
::Grabs hit chest and feels the blood run down out the wound. Verse's vision starts to blur from loss of blood. Verse turns to Trinity and the others.::

She is the winner, and to her..glory!!!

::Verse falls passes out from lack of blood. Verse hits the ground.::

JediBoricua
May 26th, 2000, 10:02:11 PM
I know, I just wanted to sound melodramatic...carry on carry on

Ayanami Rai
May 26th, 2000, 10:33:10 PM
::picks up Verse and Hand him to JB:: He's all yours now...::helps Trinity up by the arm, and walks ahead::