PDA

View Full Version : I challenge you Boricua

DarthDarkCloak
May 26th, 2000, 08:43:23 PM
I challenge you in the name of TSC. :: he ignites and paces back and forth awaiting his reply ::

DarthDarkCloak
May 26th, 2000, 08:46:43 PM
you once called me a talk city jobber and you disrespected TSC. you will pay for these things jedi.

Grand Adm Thrawn
May 26th, 2000, 08:49:36 PM
sithy gonna get killed

JediBoricua
May 26th, 2000, 08:51:00 PM
You called?

Master Yoghurt
May 26th, 2000, 08:52:32 PM
Teach him a lesson, Boricua. :)

DarthDarkCloak
May 26th, 2000, 08:52:53 PM
¿ eres latino?yo te mate

DarthDarkCloak
May 26th, 2000, 08:54:25 PM
i dont have all day :: he stands ready ::

DarthDarkCloak
May 26th, 2000, 09:00:28 PM
swift and and by my saber two things that describe the death of a jedi.
i'll start then
:: he runs for boricua and slashes at his head and then at the back of his legs ::

JediBoricua
May 26th, 2000, 09:06:56 PM
I don't know how you'd manage to do that kind of a swing but here it goes

:: How typical, another day another @#%$y sith thinking he is the king of the battleground. If they would only comprehend that being the best requires time and training...well you cannot expect much with the leader this guy has. JB jumped, with incredible ease, the swing to his legs. In the air he ignited his LS and threw a kick from left to right, hitting the sith in the face. Following the momentum from the kick JB roll counterclokwise in the air, bringing his LS with him. He cut the sith in the gut...::

DarthDarkCloak
May 26th, 2000, 09:11:59 PM
:: it simple i'll teach you he takes the kick to the face and steps back avoiding the slash to his gut he then force pushes him away and stands ready :: let's rumblesoy dios

JediBoricua
May 26th, 2000, 09:19:56 PM
DIOS?!?!?! :lol: Then god must be very weak.

:: JB uses the Force to land on his feet. Using Force Speed he runs at the sith, grabbin it with his left hand. He fakes a swing to the face, his right hand, that was behind his body, is brought up and with force enhanced muscles he hits the sith jaw with his open hand. A squirt of blood comes out of Cloak's nose as he stumbles back with a brokein jaw and less teeth than he had before::

Now you see why you are a talkcity jabbler?

DarthDarkCloak
May 26th, 2000, 09:24:18 PM
:: he backs up and grabs his jaw setting it back in place :: this is how i slashed at you :: he runs towards boricuas right with blade extended to his right he slashed at boricuas head and followed through behind hi and then makes a 360 turn clockwise slashing at the back of his legs :: now is hat plain enough jedi ?

JediBoricua
May 26th, 2000, 09:30:13 PM
Ohhhhhh...you a smart sith aren't you...

:: JB ONCE AGAIN jumps over the blade, since he was backward to his attacker JB elbowed the sith in the nose::

The Lounge Lizard
May 26th, 2000, 09:32:05 PM
Oh, and I thought it was I that called you a worthless, good for nothing, TSC saberbait, Talk City jobber.

DarthDarkCloak
May 26th, 2000, 09:32:44 PM
:: he smiles as more blood drips from his nose feeling his agression grow ::
how bout this one
:: he runs for boricua and flips over him stabbing him in the back as he lands ::

JediBoricua
May 26th, 2000, 09:42:07 PM
I see you've taken Julius Ceasar's play to a new level...et tu Cloak?
But...since you can't kill me unless I accept

:: A flow of pain runs through JB's nervers, it travels at an incredible velocity. Its target: the brain. JB, an experienced jedi master, has tasted the pain of stabs many times and believe me, it did not got better with time. Using some jedi techniques JB blocks the pain. He sommersaults foward, extending his feet at such an angle that they both hit Cloak's jaw once again. Twisting his body in midair JB lands face to face with his opponent. Using Force Speed he runs at the sith, jumps, with his left foot kicks him in the chest and using it as a stair he bring his right foot to hit him in the head::

DarthDarkCloak
May 26th, 2000, 09:43:00 PM
quiet church boy i am fighting boricua now you will have your turn.

The Lounge Lizard
May 26th, 2000, 09:44:14 PM
jobber.

DarthDarkCloak
May 26th, 2000, 09:49:52 PM
very good i can see that some one reads
:: afer getting kiced in the face many times his jaw bone shattered now facing the jedi it is now time to unleash he steps back disignites his sabre and pulls his father dual action sabre and ignites both blades he runs for boricua fakes to his left side and slashes him on the right he then kicks him to the ground with his right foot, he walks up to boricua on the ground and puts his fot on the wouds and rubs his heel deep into it and smls as he rives in pain ::

The Lounge Lizard
May 26th, 2000, 09:56:46 PM
Church boy?

Damn boy...you really ARE that new!

JediBoricua
May 26th, 2000, 09:59:15 PM
Although I find Shakeaspeare boring, I did enjoy that play. I even know Marcus monologue.

:: JB almost passes out as the black boot of the sith penetrates his wounded back. Cloak was enjoying this too much...not for long JB thought. JB cleanses his soul. He puts a force hold on his red bladed LS. Using the Force JB ignites the blade and does a wild swing at Cloak making him loose the pressure he was applying to JB. JB turned his body(he head was now looking at the ceiling), grabbed the sith ankle with both arms and twisted, using his body weight, shattering the bone in three parts::

DarthDarkCloak
May 26th, 2000, 09:59:52 PM
you church boy what kind of rules on time limits are there

JediBoricua
May 26th, 2000, 10:02:56 PM
None really, any special rule you want you must state at the beginning of the battle thread, but since your new you can do it NOW.

DarthDarkCloak
May 26th, 2000, 10:04:58 PM
:: he hobbles back and quickly rips his cloak and wraps his ankle :: so you want to play hard ball :: he stes up to boricua and comes down from a high arc onto the top of boricuas head with his saber ::

DarthDarkCloak
May 26th, 2000, 10:07:25 PM
no need for time limits this will end soon

JediBoricua
May 26th, 2000, 10:15:26 PM
Why? you plan on dying soon? ;)

:: JB jumps to the side, rolling on the floor ducking the saber. He unignites his LS and clips it to his belt. Using force speed he runs in circles around the sith, confusing him, he then jumps over him again, and again, and again. After Cloak was not sure where JediBoricua was, JB jump against a wall. Boricua pushed from it and did his trademark torpedo move. Since JB's leg where strong the speed he build up from the push was enough to break a stone wall. With both fist extended the jedi rammed in Cloak's gut, puke and blood came out of his mouth and Boricua was able to see what the sith had for lunch::

You ate a gungan?!

::Boricua grabs the sith and punches him in the face repeatedly, making him pay for eating a gungan::

DarthDarkCloak
May 26th, 2000, 10:24:11 PM
the gungan was good he cooked nicely
:: he lifts his hands to block the punchs and grabs boricuas left hand and force crushes it and kicks him away with his good foot and stands watching him clutch it in pain ::
dont forget i slahed you in the side a while back after getting my daddy's sabre check it i faked and then slashed you did nothing about it.
:: he clutches his gut after getting the wind knocked out of him by boricua and takes a knee to catch his breath. he spits more blood from his mouth as he braths deeply ::

JediBoricua
May 26th, 2000, 10:35:27 PM
Ah yes the slash to the side...

:: As Cloak is cathching up his breath Boricua grabbed some bacta from his belt and applied it to the wound. Cloak was now standing and waiting, JB ignited his LS::

Let's do this the old fashion way

:: JB thrust his LS foward aiming for Cloak's heart, it is blocked. JB then went for a diagonal cut from top to bottom. Cloak placed his LS to block the move and boricua noticing this stopped the swing half a milimeter before it hitted the awaiting blade, Cloak was caught in surprise. Boricua pushed the blade through Cloak's flesh killing infested cell after infested cell. The sith's shoulder was a mess::

DarthDarkCloak
May 26th, 2000, 10:43:52 PM
oh so this is swfans.net version of moding ok i'm game :: he swings his saber in a high arc as before and borica meets it with his saber above his head. cloak knocks his boricuas sabre high by swinging the other blade of his saber down and other and uses the darkness to enhance his strength and pushes his saber high above his head he then follows through with his other blade and swngs it in an arc in front of him slicing boricua in half his saber was well out of reach and he was unable to block ::
a kill in the manner of qui-gon watch the movie except i gave you a maul death !!

JediBoricua
May 26th, 2000, 10:53:00 PM
Well here we have another great perfomance by a talkcity jobber...hey you can't kill me if I don't approve.

Hell why do I waste my time with you.

DarthDarkCloak
May 26th, 2000, 11:00:31 PM
then revoke the shoulder sicing message because i did not block as you described i doge and conter strike so revoke yours and we continue

JediBoricua
May 26th, 2000, 11:03:36 PM
That is diferent. I accepted both of your slices with LS, you should too. I haven't given you a fatal blow so I'm in the rules.

DarthDarkCloak
May 26th, 2000, 11:14:09 PM
i understand i respect your hoor and we will continue :: he walks over to boricua saber in hand and slashes high on top of boricuas head he blocks and cloak continually applies more and more pressure to the blade and he then kicks boricua in the gut where the previous gash is. he lifts the blade and swings for boricuas head again and it is bloked he counters once more with a kick. boricua must take the pain knowing if he winces he will be sliced in half ::

JediBoricua
May 26th, 2000, 11:21:51 PM
OCC: I'm experiencing tech trouble, I have to restart my computer, be right back.

DarthDarkCloak
May 26th, 2000, 11:31:26 PM
i must go we will continue tis battle another time even a sith must sleep :: he returns his cloak and leaves on his speedster he know boricua is a great fighter and he is ready to face him again ::

JediBoricua
May 26th, 2000, 11:32:26 PM
:: Absorbing the blow Boricua concentrates the force on his biceps and triceps. Since both sabers are deadlocked it has become a power struggle. JB kept on pushing. Finnaly he overpowers him and sends him to the floor. JB then puts his feet on top of Cloak's throat and begins to choke him::

The Lounge Lizard
May 27th, 2000, 12:23:40 AM
Damn, we need a FAQ for all these buttery-nippled talkcity rookies that Itala is herding in here. They need to know what the hell is going on BEFORE they fight.

DarthDarkCloak
May 27th, 2000, 06:52:10 AM
:: he returns to the battle scene and waits for boricua to return so hey can pick up where they left off ::
and lizard aka church boy you are most definetly next §

JediBoricua
May 27th, 2000, 11:15:34 AM
Well I"m back and I don't think I'll be that much online today. Big regatta in San Juan tonight.