PDA

View Full Version : JediBoricua vs Darth Havok (For Videl's spot)

JediBoricua
May 16th, 2000, 10:34:11 PM
do you accept my challenge to fill the vacant on the tournament and fight Lord Fire Blade?

Darth Havok
May 16th, 2000, 10:54:02 PM
I accept.

(And what would you like the setting to be?)

JediBoricua
May 16th, 2000, 11:16:11 PM
Opera house. Tournament rules.

I can go for an hour now or do you prefer the 10 post thing?

Darth Havok
May 16th, 2000, 11:27:24 PM
hour is fine, unless you feel the need to continue after time has expired.

Shall we begin...

:: Standing in a passageway leading to the main hall. He glances up to see the moonlight through a stain glass window, and has the sense of fire rushing through his body. He see’s the Jedi a short distance away, and moves in. The two clash together, both swinging their lightsabers in an amazing tempo, each strike complimented with deafening Perry. creating a spectacular shower of sparks. Havok back-handsprings, and strikes with some body weight behind it, he fends boricua’s saber left, as he plants a divesting elbow to the jab, dislocating it, followed with a backfits to the nose, making a cringing sound when impacted. As blood pours from his nose, havok knee’s him in the chest, taking his wind. Sending him to the ground, as havok draws his saber up, facing the downed Jedi. ::

JediBoricua
May 16th, 2000, 11:37:04 PM
:: Because of Havok's blow to the chest, JB had to lower his upper body to take a breath. Using this to his advantage he rolls foward, surprising the sith. In half a heartbeat Boricua was half a feet away from the sith's body. Efficiently JediBoricua went to work. He used his LS to thrust at Havok's chest. DH blocks the move with a downward move from his purple blade. Borica spins to his left and elbows Havok in the ear. Then with his right arm locks the sith's head. He turns it and presses hard until the sith's limbs fall lifelessly. Boricua lets the unconscious body of the sith lord fall to the ground. He jumps to the stage and takes a defensive stance::

JediBoricua
May 16th, 2000, 11:47:21 PM
OOC: I think we should go for the 10 post way.

AT this pase we will only be able to make like 5 moves if we do the hour process.

Another thing, I'm falling asleep on the keyboard. do you mind if we continue tomorrow? I've had a big day and tomorrow is geting bigger...hell I don't even know if I can come tomorrow, finals are on friday. Anyway I'll post some replies tomorrow.

Darth Havok
May 16th, 2000, 11:57:16 PM
*Fooled the pitiful Jedi, by flailing his body weak. He comes to a knee,and hears a ringing in his ear. He senses the Jedi’s movement. He steps lively in pursuit, engaging force speed, leaps up on the stage, motions the main podium, as it crashes into the side of the Jedi, coming quickly next to Boricua’s side clashing saber again, havok ducks low as the Jedi swings down, havok blocks. And spins around using force speed, laying a quick elbow to boricua’s back, using his spinning momentum he twists on his foot, bring the other high above his head, and planting it right to the back of his neck. The Jedi stumbles forward, and strikes wickedly around, slashing havoks left shoulder, havok gets his saber up in time to save his neck, as the Jedi knight grits his teeth, pressing hard against the siths blade. As the morning hymn hangs from his head, the sith cackles. And force pushes high into the air, connecting with the curtains. Entangling him, as havok moves in, and strikes with LS.*

OOC-Thats fine. The ten post rule is good. And Good luck on your finals.

JediBoricua
May 17th, 2000, 02:31:46 PM
:: JB is entangled in the curtains at the mercy of a bloodthirsty sith and his lightsaber. A slash from the sith cuts him in the chest, also cutting the curtain. With his right hand now free JB calls his LS, igniting it, does a circular swing, ripping the curtain in pieces. Now free, JB Force jumps 50 feet high and hangs from one of the rails use by the stage crew to lower props to the stage. Havok follows him. Once again they duel and neither gets an advantage on his opponent. Boricua does a back flip to get some space between him and DH. His strategy now planned Bor. sets himself for his attack. He closes his eyes and kneels on the floor. A aura of white begins to cover him. The sith taking this opportunity uses Force Speed and throws a punch at JB's chest. The attack never reached it's target. The instant Havok's hand touched the aura a lighting of the living force ran through his veins. Boricua now standing hits with his open palm on the center of Havok's chest, the hit sends shocks of Force inside of him once again and this time he goes flying and lands on the 5th row. His body still trembling showing thed effects of the Light Side of the Force fighting his wicked midichlorians.

Darth Havok
May 17th, 2000, 06:56:26 PM
*Lays silent, his legs intertwined around some chair legs, his head propped against the back of a chair. He tries to lye still for a moment, as his body flickering with anguish, and torment. Feeling the strong power of the light side reaching into the extremities of his soul. JB still knelt on the stage, using the illustrious powers of the force, in which to manipulate havok both mind, and body.*

*Havok feels the delusions of goodness pouring through his mind, as he begins chanting a cleansing prayer, in the ancient sith language. He them begins to channel the wicked, and gruesome memories of his past. Back into the Jedi aura of good. The hundreds slain viciously, and cruelly, their bodies mutilated, and the glorifying feeling that was fulfilled, beaded deep within the siths soul. The Jedi knight screams horrified by the sadistic powers of the darkside. Crying out, the darkside fluctuates from the inside of havok, his emotions expel this pain, and the darkside energy expands outwards. Surrounding him in an expanding sphere of hate. Every chair, and row of seats within this sphere, is torn from the floor, carpet included. Sending it outwards crashing into the steep walls of the main stage area. Crashing through window, and crumbling the chairs, as the force of their impact is so tremendous. The sphere still encircling him, he raises into the air, the main stage planks and nails..etc.. Buckle beneath the jedi, crashing into him, as he still screams out in horrifying anguish.*

*The Jedi is crushed by all in incoming debris, as havok clinches his fist, the boards squeeze his body, whipping his body around in a punishing manner, battering his body with many fractures, and nasty wounds oozing blood. The wood stained with blood, as he is still spiritually spinning above what used to be the stage. Havok unclenches his fist, and watches the Jedi fall to the under level with the debris persecuting from his every limb. He uses force speed and takes the stairs to the lower level, as he enters the room still seeing the pile of debris and the Jedi’s body entangled within, igniting his saber, and moving in on his wasted torn body.*

JediBoricua
May 18th, 2000, 06:36:59 PM
:: JB lays there, his body hurting from the debris but his mind as clear as it was the first day he turned jedi::

"Foolish sith, your dark side has no power over me; for I have been there and I have personally felt the suffering and pain it brings. Once I was like you, young and full of hate, until I found out the true meaning of the force, the reason of my, yours, of the galaxy's existence, light side. The power of good will always be superior than that of evil. Love, compassion, and friendship are more powerful than any DeathStar can ever be and if you don't understand that I will be force to destroy you for the good of the galaxy"

DH-"Try"

::JB blocks the pain he feels and starts the healing process. In the meantime he sees an 8 ft spear from an upcoming Don Quixote play resting against nothern wall. He calls it with the force. Boricua holds the spear in his left hand and his LS on the right. Using Force Speed he approaches the sith, spinning both weapons at the same time, making it impossible for the sith to figure out which weapon was in what hand. Ten feet before reaching his opponent, JB threw the spear with force enhanced muscles. In half a heartbeat the pointed pole went through Havok's left shoulder, pinning him agains a wall. JB then Force Jumped and slashed above Havok's head, fracturing the wall. Block and concrete fall on the screaming sith::

Darth Havok
May 18th, 2000, 10:14:53 PM
*Realizing he is in trouble with the incoming structural collapse, he smashes both hands against the wall at his sides with force aided strength, coming off the wall and bringing his saber up, he slashing the front off of the spear with a few inches to spare, and swinging around his back cutting the tip off the back as close to the skin as possible, with his right arm of course. While soaring from the wall he tucks, and rolls moving his saber into his left hand. Cringing in pain, and grasping the protruding object with his right, grimacing in pain as he coughs gasping for breath, as the spear slithers through his body and out of his shoulder, and blood flows from both massive wounds, staining his body and floor with quantities of blood. He notices his attempts to avoid the incoming debri is to fail, and reaches into his pouch, pulling and ancient sith healing talisman and placing it over his head, he crouches and raises his right arm over his head, and muffles some of the lighter debri as he force enhances, and utters some ancient sith tongue, aiding the healing process, and the blood flow begins to slow, and heal. He receives a massive kick to the head by boricua, as the Jedi comes down from the wall. And soars out of some ruble, across the room slamming into some old props and small boxes. He rises. Saber ignited. *

You are to weak and refuse to give in to what you are, and neglect that which makes you whole. You will never understand the comprehension of your destiny; by lessen yourselves, being a slave for those that command you on a meaningless journey across the galaxy to destroy evil.

(-Quote from a well respected sith of mine-“Fools that are nothing more than sheep the Jedi are.”-)

*The Jedi moves in on, as havok flew through the air he noticed a large stack of old stage backgrounds propped against a near wall. He motions with his hand causing their descant and the Jedi moves to and slashes the props easily filet’s the thin wooded painted, structures. Havok force jumps up over the last falling background as boricua slashes a circular hole, and clears the small peace away as the huge prop crashes down beside him. Havok comes down behind him, still cringing the broken edge of the spear still in his left hand, and burrows between the collarbone and shoulder blade. The Jedi’s neck bleeds profusely, as the Jedi reaches for the already blood stained spear, havok slashes his LS low cutting the muscle on the backs of his knees, and force kicking him to his face.

JediBoricua
May 19th, 2000, 10:55:19 PM
:: The inertia from the kick to the face made Boricua's body do a backward sommersault. Landing on his feets, the cut to his knee made him stumble and he is forced to put his bad knee on the floor. Since the kick had put some distance between him and his opponent, he reached his belt and put some bacta on the wound, reenforcing it with the Force::

You are good sith, but you are no jedi!

::JB jumped, turning his body in the air. He touched the ceiling with his feet and pushed himself from it. Igniting his LS in the air he began to spin counter clockwise. His body was now a drill that was heading to DH's heart. Havok caught, in surprise, rolled to dodge the missile directed at him. He was able to divert the blade from hitting him in the chest, but it went trough his shoulder. JB then lands on top of him with both knees, Havok's spits some blood::

Darth Havok
May 20th, 2000, 12:39:59 AM
*I spit blood into your face, as I close my eyes coughing up more blood. *
You are no Jedi. *I force push you straight up into the air, as your saber exits its wound I gasp for breath spilling up more blood. As you fly into the air, I call my saber to my right hand and spin it horizontally, lunging up at you I twirl my blade clockwise, and around vertically blocking a gallant effort on your part, overpowering your current imbalance. Your body shifts right as I use one end of my saber to blocks your continuos thrusts and Parries. I block a shoulder slash, and quickly sink the other end of my LS above your right knee, missing the bone by a fraction, but not putting it through your leg completely. I jerk it out ruthlessly widening the wound, and pull my saber up in time to save an upper body thrust by you. We clash and both counter weight each others attacks, and come to our feet, spark still illuminating the room. I kick the front of your right leg ferociously, hyperextending it, as you buckle and fall to the ground. We both force heal, and clash sabers again.*

You fool, you neglect your true feelings, and this makes you weak.

JediBoricua
May 20th, 2000, 10:59:23 AM
:: The early work JB had done to his knee was to no effect because of Havok's last assault. Boricua looks at the eyes of his opponent. He could only see a flicker of them because of the purple glow of Dh's saber. But it was enough. JB could see that DH was a tough and well trained opponent (if they keep getting ppl like this we'll be in trouble, thought Boricua)::

::JB risked loosing his balance and having a nasty cut on his chest, but he moved his right foot and kicked the sith under his left knee. The blow, although a weak one, made the sith loose some of his concentration. JB then elbowed Havok on the side of his face, he turned off his LS, and did an accrobatic. JB stood for a brief seconds of his hands, now his feet were doing the fighting. With all the power he had he kicked the sith on the face, first with his good knee and then blocking the pain with his injured one. He finished the roll and faced the sith once again. Now thrusting wiht his LS, Havok evaded the block, and Boricua spinned hitting punching the sith on his wounded shoulder::

Darth Havok
May 20th, 2000, 02:54:38 PM
*The left side of havoks body sustains a blow, as he feels the powerful strike inflicted upon by the Jedi on his shoulder. Havok shifts his LS so that it is veridical to his left leg, and quickly pivots on his right, swinging around at his lower body, blocking Boricua's body thrust, and tears into his upper left thigh. As he spins, havok loses his balance receiving a cut across his chin, as his blood boils on his chin. He twirls his saber out counter clockwise to defend the Jedi’s onslaught. Havok presses the attack, and overpowers the Jedi’s current knee problems.*

*Boricua drops to one knee, still valiantly defending his persons, but to little avail. Havok kicks the hilt of his sabers, connecting with his fingers, causing him so let go. His saber spins across the floor, and impales into a near by wall, sinking through it, as it begins to fade seeping through the floorboards. Boricua still on one knee receives a brutal knee to his face followed by the hilt of havoks saber to the bridge of his nose, causing him to fall back. As a puddle of blood can be seeing below the jedi's face. Havok begins stomping on his upper legs around the kneecap, and upper thigh. Keeping his saber within fatal striking distance of the Jedi masters chest.*

JediBoricua
May 20th, 2000, 03:43:08 PM
:: JB closes his eyes, uses his left hand to clean the blood blocking his eyesight. Using the force Boricua directs a piece of the broken wall and directs it at Havok's hand. Now he has a decision to make, he can move his saber to prevent the block from hitting his shoulder, or he can endure the pain and keep the jedi trapped against his saber. He chooses to endure the pain, for pain is what fuels a sith. The block hits his shoulder, and to Boricua's surprise the blade stays in the same place as before, a few inches from his chest. Again, two blocks now, hit the sith with the same result::

"Your petty tricks wont fool me jedi, today you face your destiny"
"That is where you are mistaken, the light side always win"

::JB, still with one knee to the floor, slowly stands up. Slowly enough that Havok did not considered it as a threat and didn't kill him right there. His LS was out of reach even from the force, but he wasn't unarmed, he had THE FORCE AND THE LIGHTSIDE. JB faked putting his arm up and with Force Speed he elbow the sith on the face. The then kicked him in the arm where he hold his lightsaber, moving the deadly blade to were it could not hurt Boricua. After that JB takcled the sith and had him trapped against the floor, he enhanced his body weight using the force so it was very difficult for Havok to kick the jedi or simply getting him off his aching body. JB then extend his arm. The whole opera house trembled. Boricua's face showed the tension from the superhuman effort he was making. The corner holding the wall JB had broken minutes ago crashed into the floor, with it a cloud of thick dust filled the room. JB expecting this got off from the sith and went to where his saber had dissapeared. The sith on the other hand had no idea of the amount of dust the wall had created and was overwhelmed by it, he tapped into the force so he could find his opponent but there was nothing, must be some jedi mind blocking technique DH thouhgt, if only the sith spent more time tuning and taming the force than simply focusing all their energy on killing. JB was able to locate his saber, but did not iginite it. Now lurking in the shadow JB applied some more bacta on his knee and hid under a crate. He waited, and waited until hte sith was close bye. Suddenly JB's battle cry was heard: PUUEEEEERRTOOOOOOORICOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, as he leaped over the crate, his LS now ignited, and slashed at the sith, cutting him horizontally in the chest::

Darth Havok
May 20th, 2000, 06:20:25 PM
*Staggers back, feeling the severalty of the cut across his chest. And blocks the Jedi’s back swinging, once again illuminating the room, but this time only to see the thick lingering dust throughout the room. The Jedi’s presses his attack, forcing the sith back into some of the rubble, struggles for footing he calls upon the force, throwing some of the shattered wood and aluminum fragments at the Jedi’s blade, preoccupying him as he fends off the projectiles. The sith somersaults forward regaining his feet, and lunges his blade only to get it blocked down and to the side of the jedi. He force jumps up and flips with a wide grip on his saber, placing the hilt of it under the Jedi’s chin, cutting off his breathing, the Jedi twists his neck to be able to breath properly. As he is raised into the air, with the momentum of the flip, know back to back the sith not being able to hold the Jedi in this submissive hold, because of the devastating shoulder injury. The Jedi uses his body weight raising his feet high, and coming back to his feet as the siths hilt grinds against his face. Tearing at some small wounds, causing the blood to flow even more profusely from his face.*

*As the Jedi comes to his feet, and raises his saber in fury, he doesn’t see the sith, he quickly calms his thoughts and relinquishes his mind and pain. The Jedi senses the presence of the darkside near, while the sith enters a meditative state, further aiding in the healing process to his gruesome shoulder injury. The sith feels his position is about to be exposed, and uses the force to make a brick fall to the floor just perpendicular to his current prone positioned body. The Jedi turns, but is not fooled by this cheap trick, and as Havok leaps from his stance, the Jedi turns quickly meeting his blade. *
“You are only fooling yourself evil one”-JB
“You have not even seen the full extent of my strength Jedi, and the light only prevails when the darkness is weak. I feel your fear.”

*Fire fills havoks eye’s as he screams in a sadistic tone, echoing throughout every corridor, passageway, and room, within the opera house. He calls upon the force with so much hate, rage, and horrifying pain sending swirling winds, and a pure darkness emanating from his persons. Two old run down baby grand pianos move in from both angles, and move quickly at JB from both ends. While they still fend off each other’s slashes. Noticing he was the center for the collision, he leaps back with force-aided speed, and laughs. They smash with a horrific force, and crumble to the ground ”That is all you’ve got. -JB” Havok shakes hand, as the grand daddy of them all, which has been hovering over him for some time, comes crashing down on top of him sending keys, and wire splintering into the air. As he force pushes the other two baby grand’s, sending there debri toppling on top of the already smashed Jedi. Havok still seeing the glow from the Jedi’s saber protruding through one of the larger wood fragments. The sith warrior moves in on the Jedi’s position quickly. *

JediBoricua
May 20th, 2000, 08:42:09 PM
:: Althoug he was able to block some of the debris from the three pianos, many small pieces of wood had penetrated JB's body, each one emiting a flash of pain to his brain. JB concentrate and a flash of light came out of all his pores, the flash burned every little piece of wood stuck to him. JB then used the Force as the sith was approaching. JB concentrated and lifted small needle-like pieces of wood from the broken piano. The sith looked at this and laughed::

"Is that all you can do, five little matches pointed at me. hahahaha you make me laugh hahahaha"

:: As Havok closed his mouth the five pieces launched at him. They were so small that DH ignored blocking them...but...the bullet size projectile changed direction, instead of going for the chest or the face, they went after his right hand! Each wooden neddle penetrate the sith's finger, between the nail and the sking. The pain was so unberable that the sith was forced to drop his saber. It unignited on the floor. JB then forced jumped and kick the sith in the shoulder. When he landed JB kicked the sith's LS to the other side of the room and then pulled some debris over it::

Darth Havok
May 20th, 2000, 11:43:59 PM
*Raises his hand as the fine shards of wood sink into his fingers, his arm and upper body shakes some his as his nerves convulse. He feels the darkness call to him, as it courses through his veins. “Your path lies within” He dredges up all the pain, and hate in his soul, and the slithers of wood begin to seep from his flesh, he growls as blood drips in a fluid motion from the tips. His eyes turn cold, as he aims his hand at boricua and the splints of wood are sent towards the head of the Jedi, he moves his head quickly as the shards entangle some off his hair, jerking his head to the side and piercing into the far wall. The projectiles draw his attention slightly away; havok uses force speed and is there in a blink of an eye. Planting an open palmed blow with his right hand to the Jedi’s right thigh, and a quick left forearm across his head force aided, making a loud thud on impact. As he staggers back and begins to regain his footing, his right knee is met with a swift kick hyper-extending it inwards as the sounds of ripping tendons and tearing flesh can be herd. The Jedi retaliates with strike to havok’s head, and shoulder, but is met with a brutal twin fisted uppercut to his chin, and using his upward momentum spin kicks into the chest hard roaring with furious anger. As he flies back into a wall, and havok follows up smashing him against the wall kneeing him in the face as he coughs up blood.*

JediBoricua
May 21st, 2000, 03:40:55 PM
::The blood from Boricua lands on Havok's shirt. Havok looks at it...and smiles....he was hurting the jedi, badly, and he was happy, if such an emotion exist on a sith. But the jedi had some fight still left and he was not ready to loose, NOT AGAIN. Since DH had hit with a knee on the face, JB was once again on one knee. This time he went for a more convential approach, one that was very effective on his opponents. JB used Force Speed and punched the sith on the groin. Havok did not scream, but his eyes said it all. He was suffering. After that JB leg sweeped DH, and force moved a concrete block to the place where his head was going to land. Now on the floor, he was unable tomove because of the pain between his legs and the ringing in his ears. JB step on top of him and placed himself behid Havok's head. He then did a handstand, grabbing both of the sith's shoulder with each hand. Once JB gained balance, he let go and landed with a knee on each of his opponent's shoulder. Boricua's wounded knee had no feeling, Havok had cut through its nerves, so when it made contact JB felt no pain. Havok's shoulder...well that's another story::

Darth Havok
May 21st, 2000, 04:44:50 PM
*He revels in the darkness becoming one with his own oneness, his will and the darkside one. His eyes go cold once again as the feelings of tyranny, power, hatred, and anger towards this untrue Jedi. Knowing that the force and the way the force uses its user are one, the Jedi has not been true to himself, for his path has already felt the darkside, and will forever be dominated by it. Knowing his body maybe the only thing stopping him from destroying the Jedi, because his mind has been fully corrupted by darkness feeling the jealousy and desire to be the most powerful of all, from many of the Jedi, he knows the darkness has already won. *
You have already lost!
* Takes a deep breathes as the Jedi bares down on him swinging his fists powerfully into his shoulders. Turns and with the darkness flowing through him at its peak, tosses the Jedi aside, rolling and coming to his unwary feet the Jedi stumbles, the Siths body torn with blood profusely flowing from his wounds, he clothes wrenched in blood, as are the Jedi’s. He reaches as if to be in extreme pain, to the side of his lag, reaching and unsheathing a three-inch blade, and concealing it in his right palm wrenched with blood, making a fist. Havok regains his feet, and brings his backup saber from his pouch and up in his left hand. The Jedi, sees this and quickly pulls his from his robes, ignites it and calms his mind as he attacks the battered Sith.*
Come get some.
The Jedi swings an angular slash to his right over powering the Sith, taking havoks saber to the ground. Havok drops his saber to make the Jedi believe he still had the upper hand. And kicks JB’s arms, knocking him off balance, he unveils the knife griping it tightly in a downward angle. Does quick, left-handed backfist, stunning JB, and sinks the blade right above his collarbone, and gouges it deep into his flesh, slicing his robes like butter, as he racks it through the muscle tissue, and major arteries. And grinding it into his shoulder blade, as he spits blood all over the face of the Jedi, the Jedi’s shoulder gushing with blood as his head sways, lightheaded by the extreme blood loss. Receives repeated knees to the groin, and sternum as DH grabs his wrist, and twists it behind his back causing him to drop his saber. Thus opening the wound even more as he forces the Jedi to the ground shoulder first, calling his saber to his free hand, and placing it to the back of the Jedi’s head. The smell of his burning hair permeates through the room.
Give up now, I will never seize my rein of havoc…

JediBoricua
May 22nd, 2000, 09:03:18 PM
:: JB was on the floor. The dagger had broken key arteries and he was loosing too much blood, and with it power. He was unable to move, less he was able to battle. He tried to go for his LS, but only moving his arm made him weaker. Boricua's body was out of the fight, but his mind and soul were determined to emerge victorious. He may not have his weapons, his punches and kicks, but he had the FORCE, and a powerful ally it is::

"Sith don't celebrate yet. For I might not attack you physically but I'm not out of it. You see, your power feeds itself from the hate, anger, and pain you feel. My power, in the other hand dwells in the living FORCE. The force resides in everything, a piece of wood, a rock, the air. The power from a true jedi comes from this living force and I will teach you that its a power that can only be used by a true jedi, for the magnitude of it is so that a sith would kill for it."

:: JB struggled to placed himself in a meditative position. He closed his eyes and extended his arms::

"Now experienced the true power of the light side. The reason why the light always wins"

:: JB's expression was one of calm and peace. The sith waited for a couple of seconds and saw that nothing was happening::

DH-"Another bluff by the jedi, how typical"

:: But suddenly a strong wind filled the room. The wind lifted some debris and Havok had to cover his face, but JB did not move, his long dreadlocks were flowing, but he stood motionless. Out of nowhere two shots of lights hit Boricua's open palms. The light blinded Havok's for he has never seen such brightness, such purity. Boricua stayed inmovil. His body drawing more and more energy. The room began to grow darker and darker, as Boricua's body was brighter and brighter. His body was now levitating four feet over the floor. Fear ran through the sith's soul as he witness the spectacle. Then, Boricua open his eyes. The view was unberable for the sith. They were white. All white, no pupil no color no nothing. They were two bright lights in the obscure room. "Now see, let me show you your destiny". As Boricua closed his lips JB extended his arms. A bright four foot diameter ray of light emerged from them. It went directly at his opponent, it lifted him 8 foot high in the room. It sorrounded him, it ran through his body. It penetrate throuhg every pore of his body, it ran through every cell of his. He was even unable to scream as the light overwhelmed him. He fetl hard on the floor. And JB felt exhausted also. The sith was down, but it wont last forever. He went into a healing trance and set as his code to wake up, the sound of someone waking up::

Darth Havok
May 22nd, 2000, 10:42:05 PM
*Lays still, as his subconscious reaches out to the dark side summoning strands of pure darkness which entangle his soul wrapping around body purifying his body from the light within. It expands outwards its boundaries touching the threads of light, and purity the Jedi still has emanating from his body. Intense cold fills havoks area of the room generating a huge wave of darkness. The light and dark essences battling deep within the two warrior’s minds, as they both have simultaneous experiences. Something is very wrong, both of there connection with the the force are getting less stable, there focus’s becomes less clear as there strength is slowly sapped away from each other. The two forces batter each other back and forth unsparingly as both the warriors collapse, every shred of there strength, and power drained. Wobbling the Jedi Master, and Sith Warrior fall to their knees, both badly in need of extensive healing. They collapse in pure exhaustion slipping into unconsciousness. As the opera house is again silent. There masters retrieve them, and they are both returned to there rightful place.*

JediBoricua
May 22nd, 2000, 10:57:53 PM
Man it has been an honor fighting you. It was agreat fight and it is going to my all time best list.

BTW you better tell your master to make you a warrior, ASAP!!! Or he will have to deal with me...j/k...

Darth Havok
May 22nd, 2000, 11:03:11 PM
Already got the promotion....

And yes great match, and will also be high on my list.

JediBoricua
May 22nd, 2000, 11:32:34 PM
Ooops...congrats anyway!!!

JediBoricua
May 23rd, 2000, 09:24:40 PM
DT we need a judgement.

Darth Eve
May 24th, 2000, 12:21:11 AM
*Eve emerges from the shadows smiling wide at Havok, and pulls flowers from behind her back and hands them to her friend.."Well done...again. It thrills me to watch..."

JB not bad, not bad...*smiles

JediBoricua
May 24th, 2000, 12:39:06 AM
Hello there, haven't seen you here before. And welcome.

DT where are you!?

Darth Havok
May 24th, 2000, 01:35:52 AM
-TTT-again

Darth Crank
May 24th, 2000, 01:40:05 AM
I would have to say that was te best fight i seen yet
I hope that someday I will be as good as you guys maybe even fight you...heh i know i will

JediBoricua
May 24th, 2000, 08:12:39 PM
Thanx Crank...you'll get good with time and training.

Darth Havok
May 25th, 2000, 10:24:18 PM
*Wonders if this fight will be judged*

JediBoricua
May 26th, 2000, 09:56:44 PM
Hey DT!!! PLEASE JUDGE THIS!!!

DON'T MAKE ME GET MEDIEVAL ON YOUR HINEY :lol:

Darth Turbogeek
May 27th, 2000, 06:11:35 AM
Okay, Okay!!!

BTW, the winner battles Mara

Darth Havok
May 27th, 2000, 07:00:02 AM
Alrighty..... Sounds fine to me....

Darth Turbogeek
May 27th, 2000, 09:16:21 AM
And I doubt Mara's going to like fighting either Boricua or Havok.

Good fight. Very good fight. In the end, Havok would have explded into blue flame and Boricua become a ghost, neither would have lived.

Thence, for once I'll justify what I decide.

Boricua showed a better understanding on the Force and came up with some good moves. Havok was on the back foot mainly, but did some good counters, which may have been the reason why Boricua showed better use of the Force, because he had to. Boricua was better in the beginning, but Havok was better in the end.

Okay, so you know, I judged by plausibility, ability and accountibility (ie, you dont ignore opponents attacks) as there was no clear victor. So it sort of sucks I declare Boricua the winner as Havok was damn good and dont deserve to finish here.

Just out of interest, how you you have judged the fight?

JediBoricua
May 27th, 2000, 10:39:23 AM
Thanks Dt...how would I judge? franky I don't have the slighest idea. Havok is very good. Everytime he posted I wanted to do better and I did, but then he did better on his next post. I'm just glad I wasn't on your position DT.

Darth Havok
May 27th, 2000, 03:27:45 PM
I also judge by plausibility, ability and accountability.. The use of the force, and which one makes me feel more like I would be standing right next to them in the battle. Realism is a strong factor in my judging, and descriptiveness of the surrounding area, and the acceptations of the opponent’s attacks.

I feel I was robbed, but that’s just me... Boricua fought extremely well, and like you said showed great usage and understanding of the force. I agree with JB, and wouldn't have wanted to be in your position to make the decision.

(congrats JB)