PDA

View Full Version : The World Devastators

GuardPiett
May 25th, 2000, 08:20:47 PM
Piett turns on his com, calling his Manager of Weaponry on Pietts private, and until now, secret, base on his private moon Surreal.
Piett hears his manager's voice.
"Mr. Piett, sir, what do you ask of me?"
"Colley, send tug divisions Alpha through Delta to go and receive Palpatines auxilary supply of World Devastators. Do you have the cordinats?"
"N--"
"Of course you dont, its classified. Ive already sent the coordinates and the access codes to get past the defences."
"Thankyou, sir. What are my orders, exactly, then?"
"Get the tugs in there, pick up the ships, get out of there, and bring the tugs with the devastators on Surreal. Also, pick up any spartii cloning cylynders you find. The way there wont be hard-- the way BACK is the problem. with the battle at the death star raging, you should be safe, though. also, on the way back, slave some robotic ties to your ships and use them to defend you. and remember-- dont set a straight course. zig-zag like crazy!!"
"How many devastators?"
"Four."
"Consider the job done."

GuardPiett
May 25th, 2000, 09:52:58 PM
*Com from Colley to Piett*
"My lord, we have the world devastators."
"Good-- and the spartiis?"
"We have them on our transports NOW."
"Good."
"Shal i proceed on the given course?"
"No . . that was a set up, i put it on low security so the rebels would be on the wrong path, but now it is too late, by the time you get back here, their ships wont have been able to catch you."
"I have just received the coordinats and path. . . Holy!! How am i supposed to decode THIS!?!?!!?"
"Let me say 1 thing-- code Tau."
"Ahhhh . . I see."
"Good."
"We are begining to make the jump into hyperspac for the first leg of the journey, and we have preset courses for the rest, so well pop out of hyperspasce for a second, and jump right back in"
"Im glad you're no fool."
"Thankyou, sir."
"Piett, out."

Lord Fire Blade
May 25th, 2000, 10:03:59 PM
Ahhhh.... a fellow Royal Guard. Welcome

GuardPiett
May 25th, 2000, 10:08:25 PM
Thankyou fire blade

Grand Adm Thrawn
May 25th, 2000, 10:17:43 PM
::Thrawn opens a com link to Piett::

Thrawn: what is the Status of your mission?

Piett: no problems we are on are way back..

Thrawn: good i knew doing this durring war time would make it easy but watch out something might happen

Piett: Yes Sir.

GuardPiett
May 25th, 2000, 10:26:04 PM
From colley to piett
"Sir, first leg almost complete. . ."
"Excellent. New course change."
"Bu--"
"No buts, I can sense that there are people listening in-- here is the new course."
"Got it, sir."
"Now prepare for this next encrypted message."
"Yes si . . WHAT THE #$#&!! You just said to . ."
"ARGHHH. Do as i say, and prepare for ANOTHER message."
"Received, sir. Course laid in."
"Now prepare the first 2 dreadnaught to take a different course if you get ambushed."
"And the last two . . . ?"
Prepare to take the altenative course for them."
"Understood."

GuardPiett
May 27th, 2000, 10:42:25 AM
*Incoming com*
"Sir, 2nd leg almost complete."
"good, colley . . only 3 more legs to go."
"But in your newest orders, there were only 2 more!!"
"Hmmm. Well, too bad, new course change. i want a 45 degree turn to the port side of where you were going."
"Sir, the longer we take, the more of a chance we get caught."
"I thank you for your input, but the course SHALL be replotted. Besides, with the defence system ive secretly set up for those tugs . . "
"Sir?!?"
"Just take the coordinates as i specified."

GuardPiett
May 27th, 2000, 12:16:54 PM
*com*
"Sir, we have made all the jumps into hyperspace successfully. We are 15 minutes from being back to your moon."
"Good. You know where i want them landed."
"Yes sir."
"Good job, manager. If you get back, ill give you a raze."
"Thankyou sir!"
"Just remember who exactly you work for. Piett, out."

Darth Xanatos
May 27th, 2000, 12:27:07 PM
*opens com to Piett...*

Xanatos-Piett, the line you have been using is not safe. I have picked up your coordinates. I'm sure the Rebels have, too. I will go keep an eye on your ships. Tell them, because I do not want them shooting at me. I have a Sith Infiltrator.

GuardPiett
May 27th, 2000, 12:37:09 PM
*compiett-xanatos*
"Thankyou very much. I will remember that you did this for me . . ."
*Com piett-colley*
"Colley, i have been informed that your current route is unsafe. Take the alternative path."
"Yes, sir."
"And dont fire at xanatos, he is in a sith infiltrator. He will help protect you."
"Yes, sir."
"How much longer will the alternative route take?"
"Another 15 minutes."
"Okay, proceed with alternative route."
"Yes, sir. Colley, out."

Darth Xanatos
May 27th, 2000, 12:45:20 PM
*Sees the fleet of ships in the distance.*
Opens Com with Colley: Xanatos-It's me, Xanatos. The Rebels picked up your ther route. I sense them, they are near...

Colley-Thanx for warning us. We owe you our lives.

Xanatos-Don't worry about that now. Just keep going. Send a few TIE fighters out here with me to help look out. I will only need about 6. If we have to split up, the TIEs can come with me. I know of a safe place. I think your ship could stand a minor attack for about 30 min, and Piett would probably want you to keep going. You can contact him and make sure it's OK to try to keep going while being fired at if you want.

GuardPiett
May 27th, 2000, 12:52:13 PM
*com from colley to piett*
"Sir, we are exiting hyper space near the moon."
"Good. Now watch your back, the rebels could come out at any time. Dont attack them, though . . . the planetary turbolasers and ion cannons will eliminate any threat the give."
"Yes, sir."
*Colley lands the ships on pietts moon.*
"Landed, piett, sir."
"Good"
* A fleet comes out of hyperspace.*
"PIETT, PLANET IS UNDER ATTACK."
"Im busy at the death star, order 1/2 planetary defences to fire, then order other half when they get @#%$y."
"yes, sir."
Later . . . .
"all attackingships have been destroyed, sir."
*Piett grins.*
"Good job. Now order one of the devastators to go eat up whats left of them. WE should get a lot of money from that . . . How many ships were there there?"
"A very large fleet, sir. The took out 9 turbolasers and 3 ion cannons."
"Damn, but that doesnt answer my question."
"We got 7 mc-80as and 2 mc-90as, alng with several light mon cals and 17 corellian corvettes and 5 dreadnaughts."
"Excellent. . that will give us quite a sum ofd resources."
"Sure will!!"
"Piett, out."
*com from piett to thrawn*
"Thrawn, i have the world devastators and the spartii cloning cylinders. I am going to keep one world devastator and 5 spartii cloning cylinders. The rest i give to you."
"I thank you, Piett."
"Any time, sir. Piett, out."

Darth Xanatos
May 27th, 2000, 02:04:31 PM
*Lands on Piett's moon.*

Xanatos-And what do I get??? I would like an Ion Cannon. If I can't hve it, then I don't want nothin'. An ion cannon is all I need. Don't forget what could have happened....

GuardPiett
May 27th, 2000, 02:49:42 PM
ion cannon?? sure, help yourself!! take one!

Darth Xanatos
May 27th, 2000, 04:05:16 PM
Thanx. I know my sig is long. I'm fixin' to edit it.

GuardPiett
May 27th, 2000, 06:36:34 PM
i liked the other sig more

Darth Xanatos
May 27th, 2000, 07:40:25 PM
I changed it back. I also changed my ls.