PDA

View Full Version : Grand Admiral Thrawn Vs. SAURRON

Grand Adm Thrawn
May 13th, 2000, 08:35:32 PM
When ever your ready...

SAURRON
May 14th, 2000, 04:27:12 PM
It will probably be monday before I can get into it. So look for me then, thanks.

SAURRON
May 15th, 2000, 06:55:54 PM
Ready!!! let's flip to see who goes first :: grabs Thrawn by his belt and throws him up in the air...

:::I call heads

Thrawn lands on his butt :: bummer looks like you go first
smiles showing his fangs...

Grand Adm Thrawn
May 15th, 2000, 08:32:40 PM
::Thrawn stand up and knees the vamp in the junk::

ok lets get started

::Thrawn stands back and ignites saber stareing down the creature of night, Thrawn Spins Right around SAURRON and slashes the pillar holding up the upper deck, thrawn then holding his saber in one hand acrs his saber back tword SAURRON's legs, SAURRON quickly ignites his saber and blocks low, Thrawn lifts his other hand to SAURRONS face and force pushes him back to the center of the room, Thrawn walks tword SAURRON Eye's glowing red and saber gleeming Green::

SAURRON
May 15th, 2000, 09:04:07 PM
Saurron stops his travel toward the middle of the room and Force speeds to Thrawn clashing sabers together. Gritting his teeth Saurron out muscles Thrawn pushing him. Thrawn counters low with his saber and Saurron blocks. As they battle under the second level striking at each other with their sabers Saurron spins around behind Thrawn and grabs him forcing him to go down with him... Saurron holds him up, face and chest first to defect the falling debris, Thrawns red eyes widen as the second level crumbles in the middle..showering the first level with huge pieces of wood, steel, and plaster..beating Thrawns body breaking his forearms as he instictivly holds them up in a defensive position trying to stop the downfall of the second level....

Grand Adm Thrawn
May 15th, 2000, 09:28:33 PM
::Thrawn uses the force to deflect
some of the falling debri and only takeing minor damage, Thrawn Uses force lighting on SAURRON to make SAURRON drop Thrawn, Thrawn stand get out of the way of the falling debri and SAURRON dose the same, Thrawn dose a over head slash tword SAURRONS face, SAURRON brings his saber up to block, Thrawn pushes hard on his saber then knees SAURRON in the gut, SAURRON weakens his defences and thrawns saber passes by SAURRONS face cuting it open, Thrawn backs off a little and SAURRON comes at him slahsing from left to right with both blades, thrawn quickly blocks from left to right then force jumps over SAURRONs head slashing at SAURRON, SAURRON ducks to aviod, Thrawn lands behind SAURRON and uses force lighting on SAURRON, the Vamp Drops and thrawn force pushes him hard to the wall and thrawn stands still calling the force to lift the debri and throw it trowd The Undead one, SAURRON off guard and hurt gets barried in rubble a pool of blood comeing out from the pile::

SAURRON
May 15th, 2000, 10:03:56 PM
RRRAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

The pile explodes sending shards of material everwhere forcing Thrawn to take evaisive action!
Saurron stands tall raising himself above the pile and touches his saber without even a blink to the wound that spilt the blood then turns it off.
__Saurron Force pulls Thrawn to him. As Thrawn nears he swings his saber... Saurron kicks his wrist launching the saber out of his hands then elbows him in the stomach knocking the air out of him. As Thrawn bends over from the blow Saurron grabs him by the neck and flips him on his back. Thrawn raises his hands to strike Saurron again with lightning. As he does Saurron interlocks fingers with him and bends them backward breaking them then his wrists and continuing down his arms breaking his elbows then wrenching his arms out of his sockets all within one swift movement causing Thrawn to forget all about his lightning due to his pain ...
__Thrawn lays there unable to move his arms as they are in- operable...

Grand Adm Thrawn
May 15th, 2000, 10:24:59 PM
::Saurron blinded with anger dosent notice thrawns useing to force to active a flash grenade on thrawns belt, thrawn closes his eye and the grenade gose off, Saurron is blinded his eye use to the dark saurron grbads his eye in pain, Thrawn eys close and useing the force to see pulls out a charger detenator sets it down and runs for cover, Saurron begins to calm and secnes danger but it is to late the grenade blows up <font color=red>scorching the prince of darkness in a fierce fire ball</font> , Thrawn pulls his saber back to his hand and in a calm heals him self with the force makeing his arms more useable, Saurron screaming begins to roll around atempting to put out the fire, thrawn calls the force to put out the fire around the room, thrawn then force speeds to the flameing vamp and slashes down the vamp jumps out of the way hurt badly, thrawn force kicks the vamp sending him hurlling across the room in to a broken burnt wall, thrawn walks to the far side of the stage trowd the enterence and summons the force th=o bring the roof down on the minion of darkess, as saurron comes around he looks up to see the roof cracking and crumbling he runs for safety but it is to late large pieces falls from above hiting saurron knocking him unconnces with a batterd body and broken limbs::

SAURRON
May 16th, 2000, 01:56:35 AM
A mocking laughter comes from the pile of debris:: conciousness is for the living my dear Grand Admiral and anger only makes me see better...

__The pile rises straight up in the air and immediatly flies toward Thrawn as the debris nears him it splits up into two seperate sections. Thrawn evades one but is leveled by the other reinjuring his arms again.
__Saurron rises and peels away the burnt and still smoking cloak, shirt and finally skin from his body and throws it down on the floor reveiling a new proliferating epederal layer.
__As Thrawn emergeces from the pile he sees Saurron already standing in front of him. AS the two lock eyes they stare at each other red eyes locked with ice blue..Saurron's brows grow heavy as he stares at Thrawn. Thrawn begins to sweat and tries to reach for his stomach, he feels like he is going to explode from the inside out his shirt is ripped from his body. Thrawn then looks at his arms seeing his blue skin being flayed from them in strips running all the way up his face to his forehead.
__Thrawn yells out at the top of his voice in pain....
Just the air hitting the exposed tissue is enough to send him into shock but he remains resiliant staying concious....barely.
__Thrawn looks desperatly for his saber::Are you looking for this?:::Saurron ignites it... still staring into his eyes Saurron slashes either side of his face then drives the saber through Thrawns shoulder wrenching it around burning away muscle tendons ligaments and bone sending a sickening smell into the air leavin a huge hole.

Grand Adm Thrawn
May 16th, 2000, 06:44:05 AM
::Thrawn force throws Saurron back to a pile of rubble, Saurron falls back landing on a large pole which gose stright through Saurrons left lung. a Mist of <font color=red> RED </font> flys froms the pole and Saurron spits out a mouth full of <font color=red> BLOOD </font>, Thrawn see's Saurron has droped both saber and calls both to his hand, Thrawn looks at Saurrons saber and removes the power pack and crystal then pockets them, then thrawn attmpts to heal his arms once more with the force his arms healed some then thrawn rips some cloth from his pants and wraps his arms up, Thrawn Calls apon the force to throw a large piece of the roof on Saurron, The Undead one pulls the pole from his chest and falls ovr coughing up more <font color=red> BLOOD </font> he looks up and gets hit in the head by the debri cracking his head open, Saurron throws the debri off him in a fit of rang then looks to see where thrawn is, thrawn takes out Saurrons sabers powerpack and throws it near Saurrons feet then takes out his blaster and fire at the powerpack causeing a HUGE <font color=red> EXSPLOSION </font> Sending Saurrons flying back eyes scorched and his skins outer layer gone, Thrawn leaps backs from the blast and takes cover his shoulder hurting, thrawn with his ignited saber force lifts Saurron and Throws him in to one of the crashed pillars beaking his ribs, thrawn force speeds to where Saurron is and thrust his saber in the vamps side Saurron looks up to the sky and screams in pain, thrawn pulls his sabers out and Reverse sidekicks saurron spine sending him down to the ground, a flash of pain hits thrawn and he winces back, Saurron in raged turns to Thrawn and force punchs him knocking him back, thrawn drops his saber and grabs Saurrron's face, Saurron punches thrawn in his gut then reaches up to thrawns arms and twist hard, thrawn screams out and forces his thumbs in Saurrons <font color=blue> ice blue eyes</font> blinding him and sending waves of pain throw out his body, Saurron lets go of thrawns arms and thranw lets go of Saurrons head and stumbles back..::

SAURRON
May 16th, 2000, 12:32:40 PM
Suarron stumbles back skin crackling as he moves and calls upon the darkside to heal his . Then progresses forward toward Thrawn sensing through the force his very location. Thrawn clearly sees Saurron's advance but feels something not right in the force as Saurron nears he drops flat to the ground reveiling a section of four seats flying at Thrawn with amazing speed Thrawn drops too avoiding the section of chairs. But getting up he is slower. Thinking he has the advantage seeing Saurron smoking body still down on the floor he begins to get up only to be plowed by another section coming from the left and another coming from the right crushing him with the force of impact as they hit him at the same time. Once again wracking him with pain
__Saurron's rage is great fueling the dark power within him pieces of debris fly about as Thrawn unable to push the chairs off of him with his own arms uses the force to do it only to be hit by one of the pillars. The huge cylinder is cut skillfully by Thrawn but still reaches it's target crushing his wrists and knocking him backwards on his back forcing him to drop his saber....
__Saurron stands up and calls Thrawn's saber to him and rips the emmitter off the end then force throws the hilt far into the seating area where it explodes due to Saurron feeding pure hate from the darkside into the electronics.
__Saurron's eyes drip blood as he uses the immeasurable power of darkness to see all....

Grand Adm Thrawn
May 17th, 2000, 05:33:31 AM
::Thrawn stands up and Force Throws a Few Chairs At Saurrons Back, Saurrons turns and force throws the chairs back, Thrawn Force speeds while Saurrons back is turned and force kicks Saurrons Back, Saurron flys forward and flips with the force lands, Thrawn Force speeds to Saurron ducks and grabs Saurrons Arms and Lifts him with the force Trowing him up and back, Saurron flys backand crashes into a wall, Thrawn pulls out a back up saber from his boot then speeds to Saurron, The Vamp gets up from the fall slightly dazed, thrawn thrusts his saber in Saurrons Gut heading stright throuh his spine, Saurron only useing the force to see and dazed didnt sence to attack and falls to the ground with a huge hole in his gut and spine::

sorry bout that make the post very late night

SAURRON
May 17th, 2000, 12:01:32 PM
Your saber has been destroyed please read my post and edit your post, thanks.

SAURRON
May 17th, 2000, 06:48:16 PM
Saurron grabs for an object in his pouch and pulls out a Sith Talisman, ice cold and black as night coupled with the darkside and natural regeneration he rises as Thrawn's eyes grow wide in disbelife. Hovering there above the floor Thrawn can see directly through Saurron witnessing the rebuilding of vertabre and muscle tissue. As his new Vampyre eyes glow bright white now piercing Thrawn with his stare once again...(
__Thrawn angered raises his saber again and slices through Saurron cutting him in half, only to look up and see him in front of him again, Thraw double swings his saber dispencing with Saurron once again then hears a cold voice behind him ...:::I'm here...

Thrawn :::Nnno! ::: He spins... swinging at the same time but Saurron is ready for him and catches his battered wrists taking Thrawn into the air bending the saber toward him.Thrawn watches as the saber nears his own neck. Thrawn repeatedly kicks Saurron in his wound. Saurron touches the saber to Thrawns neck burning away flesh first then bone melting part of his vertabre. Thrawn is unable to scream as the saber burns part of his throat, his mouth just gapes open As the saber burns away the bone a fallen pillar rises in the distance and comes for the two...Saurron reales Thrawn force pushing him backwards letting him fall to the floor as he lands flat the pillar strikes him driving him through the floor creating a huge hole. Dust and debris rocket upward as the pillar and Thrawn impact the foundation down below...

Saurron floats there ten feet above the ground healing himself...

Grand Adm Thrawn
May 19th, 2000, 02:38:39 PM
::from under the pillar thrawn sences where Saurron is and focuses the force to sent to pillar with a rage of lighting at Saurron, Saurron is hit by lighting and then the pillar sending him flying to the ground, Thrawn uses the force to heal his neck and repair his wrist, Thrawn calls the force to lift Saurron and debri for a force tornado sending countless objects hiting and pierceing Saurrons body, thrawn with rage sends lighting in to the tornado, Thrawn throws Saurron to the ground and force throws the debri tword Saurron breaking his arms, ribs and legs, Thrawn calls his saber to his hand then force throws all the debri off saurron, Saurron looks up to see Thrawn standing above. Thrawn SLashes at Saurrons face and Saurron rolls away, Thrawn force chokes Saurron then walks to him and Stomps his ribs driveing the bone deeper in to his body, Saurron uses the force to block thrawns force choke but the pain of his ribs overwelms him, Thrawn thrust his saber in Saurrons gut and brings it up to his ches cuting his body wide open::

You Are Beaten End This Now

SAURRON
May 20th, 2000, 02:50:10 AM
Looks at Thrawn :: Never......
__Once again the Vampyre begins to heal himself in the ways mentioned previously...rising off the floor hovering there...

__As Thrawn gloats over the damage he has caused he is surprised by a seemingly endless amount of live wires coming for him from the opening in the floor and from the lighting structure above. He slashes and swings at them but to no avail...they attack the Grand Admiral like evil serpents spewing forth blue and white lightning intead of venom :: You want lightning... here is your lightning!The anger swelling in his undead body feeding him...healing him...his eyes turning bright white...glowing
__ Thrawn is surrounded ...the wires strike him sending fatal surges of electricity through his body causing Thrawn to go sesures. The wires continue to attack while Saurron heals sending very high voltage and high amperage through him blackening his body from the contact. Thrawn drops his saber again as his body jerks and jumps from the intense attack.
__ Smoke begins to pour from his eyes and mouth as his intestines begin to boil in his stomach and his muscles become jello like from the super heated electricity racing through his body...leaving it quite useless.
__ Saurron's bones pop and crack as they mend from the darkside feeding him as he grasps his Sith Talisman in his hand. Only the gaping slash in his chest and a few burns remain as he now directs the wires to bind Thrawn still shooting their electricity into his body. As they wrap around him and hoist his near lifeless body high in the air towards the ceiling Saurron flys up to him. Thrawns once raging red eyes now only slits of pain and torture...his last conscious sight of Saurron is of huge wings flapping beating down the air tirelessly in front of him as Saurron can no longer keep up the illusion of having a totaly human shell
__With all of Thrawns limbs stretched out Saurron advances to him and reaches out to him slicing him with his nails cutting into his major arteries in his wrists and the inside of his legs allowing the blood to flow freely from Thrawns body to the floor some 50 feet below building a huge red pool...Thrawn slips into unconsciousness....

SAURRON
May 22nd, 2000, 02:53:03 PM
TTT- Thrawn and I have agreed to call this fight please judge it

Darth Turbogeek
May 23rd, 2000, 01:53:31 AM
Oh this is going to be hard to judge....

help.

Darth Turbogeek
May 23rd, 2000, 04:25:57 AM
Oh boy.

Thrawn? Saurron?

Thrawn I think.....

Another Judge here please...

Darth Stone
May 23rd, 2000, 04:37:49 AM
I would judge Darth Turbogeek but am i alowed to if i can id say saurron. Anyways if im able to Judge tell me and i will if i cant i will train with my extra time.

"May the Force be with you"

Darth Turbogeek
May 23rd, 2000, 09:27:20 PM
TTT

SAURRON
May 24th, 2000, 02:35:06 AM
Grabs the thread and heaves it to the top of the pile.:: There!!!

Grand Adm Thrawn
May 24th, 2000, 07:35:42 AM
who are the judges anyway?

havok, JB, and DT right?

so far one vote for me

anyway "BUMP"

Darth Havok
May 24th, 2000, 08:26:16 AM
I have been somewhat hesitant to cast my votes, seeing as how I may be part of the tournament once more.

Anyways this match was brutal to say the least, and It was very hard to make a final decision.

It was a nail biter, but I vote for Saurron... If it still counts?

Darth Turbogeek
May 24th, 2000, 09:11:09 AM
Yes, it does count. That why I asked for other judges :)

well, I have reread the thread a few times. still was terribly close. C'mon JB, what do you say?

Grand Adm Thrawn
May 24th, 2000, 10:46:07 AM
vote vote vote

for me

Darth Havok
May 24th, 2000, 02:47:26 PM
Hey DT, have you decided on mine and JB's match?

SAURRON
May 24th, 2000, 05:20:21 PM
Picks up the thread and drop kicks it up the to the top of the pile.

SAURRON
May 25th, 2000, 05:48:16 PM
TTT So far it's a tie...

Grand Adm Thrawn
May 25th, 2000, 10:04:11 PM
:;falls on this thread forceing it to the top!::

yo JB judge this mofo already

Darth Turbogeek
May 25th, 2000, 10:06:03 PM
C'MON JB!!!!!!!!

Darth Turbogeek
May 26th, 2000, 07:47:27 PM
JB!!!!!!!!!!

JediBoricua
May 26th, 2000, 09:35:41 PM
::Enters the room. A large BOOOOOO!!! fills the room. JB ducks as a frying pan comes his way::

Sorry guyz I did not know I had to...anyway.

I think SAURRON won.

SAURRON
May 26th, 2000, 10:05:15 PM
Does a spinning back flip::: YESSSSS! Thank you gentlemen. Shakes Thrawns hand :: I got to go heal some more!!!

Princess Sara
May 27th, 2000, 01:59:41 AM
Congrats Sweetie!!!

Darth Turbogeek
May 27th, 2000, 03:02:08 AM
Saurron it is.

Congrats both of you on one hell of a fight

SAURRON
May 27th, 2000, 04:05:29 AM
Hugs his wife :: Thank you my Dark Rose::: sweeps her off her feet and carries her away to go celebrate.

GuardPiett
May 28th, 2000, 02:45:05 PM
well thats gay

SAURRON
May 28th, 2000, 09:32:35 PM
What exactly are you refering too?

SAURRON
May 29th, 2000, 03:04:19 AM
AWWWW the crimson gaurd doesn't want to play? Heed my words... I will flay your flesh...and leave you somewhere between life and death ...a walking skinless corps...a spectator of the living...nothing more... no power... no glory... no life... and no death.

GuardPiett
May 29th, 2000, 12:41:56 PM
I was referring to the decision of who "won". And what, exactly, make you think im alive?

SAURRON
May 29th, 2000, 07:43:15 PM
I see...well everyone has a right to their own opinion. And it doesn't really matter to me whether you are dead, alive, or undead for that matter.