PDA

View Full Version : I wish to fight a jedi apprentice...

Darth Phantom
May 17th, 2000, 09:30:30 PM
..and only and apprentice

:: says a booming voice ::

Jedi Alpha
May 17th, 2000, 09:37:56 PM
::alpha walks in with his katana unsheathed. Gives a mental command to his armro and his helmet slides forward::

You rang?

Darth Phantom
May 17th, 2000, 09:45:09 PM
:: a booming voice rings again ::

I would fight you but you are not a apprentice

Jedi Alpha
May 17th, 2000, 09:48:15 PM
I am an apprentice...I'm Jedi Padawan to JediBear...

Darth Phantom
May 17th, 2000, 10:25:54 PM
:: the booming voive is heard once more ::

oh in that case

:: Phantom takes a deep breeth and lets out an ear piercing scream and shatters Alpha's crystal katanas, then appers in front of him and kicks out alphas knees and kneeing him in the face and then backflips 20 feet away and gets in a defencive stance::

that was for UG back stabber shouldent you be watching power rangers little boy? hahahahahahaha

JediBoricua
May 17th, 2000, 11:14:38 PM
You have insulted a fellow Young one!!

::::Boricua cuts Phantom in the chest::::

Never do that again, or next time you won't live to remember it.

Darth Lynch
May 17th, 2000, 11:19:59 PM
*Jumps out of the shadows striking down with his lightsaber upon JB's back*

And you my Jedi foe will fade into nothingness the next time you act as such towards a Sith.

SAURRON
May 17th, 2000, 11:32:15 PM
Summersaults into the thread, smiles and nods at Lynch and powers up his saber watching the eerie green blade extend to full length..

Darth Phantom
May 18th, 2000, 12:04:54 AM
hahahahaha I always knew the jedi were cowards and thank you both lynch and surron

:: turns on his cloaking device and fades from sight ::

I await the return of alpha, if you ever do that again JB it will be the last mistake you ever make i will rip out your spin with my bare hands and hang it in the sith empire for all to see

Darth Turbogeek
May 18th, 2000, 03:33:54 AM
Typical loudmouth Sith.

The Unknown Gamer
May 18th, 2000, 05:05:25 AM
It takes one to know one.

*UG appears out of the shadows with his wounds all heal up*

finally, got healed. Took long enough. But, you watch it TurboGeek. Phantom kept an eye on me in my fights, it's time to return the favor.

*Ignites his Arm Sabers in case the Jedi's pull a fast one*

Darth Turbogeek
May 18th, 2000, 08:08:31 AM
Yes that's right, I know lots of big talk Sith.

:: Force throws UG into the nearest wall::

auriga
May 18th, 2000, 08:27:46 AM
they learn from the master :)

Jedi Alpha
May 18th, 2000, 08:32:13 AM
::Alpha flips up and ignites his black bladed saber. Alpha swings at Phantm, which he blocks. As Phantom blocks the blade Alpha elbows him in the jaw and ythen snap kicks him in the chest, knocking him into a wall::

Darth Turbogeek
May 18th, 2000, 08:40:50 AM
Finally Auriga says something true! Yes, Sith DO learn how to be loudmouth idiots from their masters!!!

auriga
May 18th, 2000, 08:44:48 AM
no man, "the" master not their master, you know like the master of big talk (DT). I was only kidding though I don't wanna start a flame war :)

Darth Turbogeek
May 18th, 2000, 08:53:45 AM
No, dont weasel out, you know quite well you are correct the first time. The Sith have always been big talkers and I dont see anything has changed.

The Unknown Gamer
May 18th, 2000, 08:54:02 AM
*UG walks out of the wall*

Figures you Jedi can't take a dose of your own medicne. You had the throw me into the wall for calling you a loud mouth. Can't even handle that and your suppose to be the leader of the Jedi and you can't even take that? Some leader HA! Your nothing compared to the Sith Master, Rama Sha. Now that guy is a true leader!
BTW, if you throw me in the wall one more time, its going to get personal.

auriga
May 18th, 2000, 08:57:43 AM
that's ok he does that all the time, he stepped on my neck last time I didn't kiss his a$$ :)

yeah I guess the sith do talk big, it's kinda cool the way our influence has been carried :)

Darth Turbogeek
May 18th, 2000, 09:08:50 AM
:: DT snares UG's cloak and smites UG with a vicious backhander, sending UG spinning into the wall::

Go ahead. I could do with a laugh.

Oh yes, your esteemed leader. Fah, where are your leaders? Here? Defending their own when big ugly and rude Jedi turn up and give you walloping?

I come here and LEAD. Your sith Masters stay at home on their a$$es and allow you to be mauled. Oh yes, what great leaders. What total wisdom they show.

You Sith declared this war open.

:: DT grabs UG by the cloak and using the Force, smashes him back into the wall, once, twice, three times until the wall collapses onto UG::

auriga
May 18th, 2000, 09:20:39 AM
Rama's moving house, hasn't had a lot of internet time recently

The Unknown Gamer
May 18th, 2000, 10:13:27 AM
Alright that's it!

*Picks up Turbo andgives him a backbreaker*

I tryed to be nice on this one but you had to keep pushing it!

*Grabs DT by the neck and gives him a choke slam*

All you had to do was ignore me and ewe could have avoid this!

*Kicks Tubro in the stomach and turns around and grabs Turbo by the neck and drops to the ground. Giving him a Stone Cold Stunner*

Now can we please stop this! I'm here to watch Alpha get his @$$ kicked by Phantom if you don't mind!
BTW, we never wanted this thread to be a war. Who said we started it? Your the ones that threw the first punch!

auriga
May 18th, 2000, 10:31:12 AM
stone cold stunner is a copyright infringement! dude you'll be hearing from Vince Macmahon's lawyers! :)

Darth Phantom
May 18th, 2000, 03:27:16 PM
:: gets up from his little fall laughing goes behind the wall ignites his one of his sabers and cuts the wall and pushes it toward alpha, alpha jumps out of the way, gets up and sees Phantom in front of him, DP picks him up by his hair with his left hand hammer strikes him on the bridge of his nose shattering in causing tears to come to his eyes, DP drops alpha to his feet alpha goes to punch DP, DP moves out of the way grabs his wrist with his left hand extends alphas arm puts his right hand under alphas armpit and rolls his shoulder over, brakes his elbow acrossed his gut, elbows him in the shoulder blade kicks his knee and uses the force to hit alpha in the head with a brick, DP holds alpha by his hair looks at him and says with a booming voice ::

I will become your omega

:: and then flings alpha by his hair acrossed the room and gets into a defencive stance ::

Jedi Alpha
May 18th, 2000, 06:22:48 PM
::Alpha gets up and lets his anger take over::

You wish...

::Alpha blurs over and kicks Phantom down and then powers up a new plasma attack::

PLASMA II!

::Alpha forms what looks to be a plasma star but with a second plasma star connected to the first on. Alpha throws it at Phantom hitting him straight in the chest. The first plasma star part explodes, burning him badly, the second one cuts deep into Phantom's chest. Alpha powers up for another attack::

SPIRIT GUN!

::Alpha fires the spirit gun and hits Phantom as he gets up, knocking him back and badly burning him::

Darth Phantom
May 18th, 2000, 06:38:15 PM
:: activates his sonic feild and starts to heal himself at an incredible rate ::

hahahahahaha you have much anger let the dark side take over become a sith and we will show you the power of the dark side the true power of the force join us

:: keeps his force feild up and awaits a reply ::

Jedi Alpha
May 18th, 2000, 06:42:48 PM
::Alpha begins healing heimslef too::

Look...I've been a Sith before...Both in the TSC and the TSE and I don't think I'm going back...

::Alpha fires a plasma star then fires a plasma II, the blasts knocking Phantom off guard. Alpha blurs over and uppercuts Phantom. Alpha side thrust kicks Phantom into a wall::

Come on!

Darth Phantom
May 18th, 2000, 07:14:20 PM
:: teleports right in front of alpha, DP graps JA's robe drops to the ground and kicks him over, then rolls on top on alpha and starts beating his face into the ground then rolls off and gets into a defencive stance ::

Darth Turbogeek
May 18th, 2000, 07:32:56 PM
:: As UG drops, DT twists and grabs UG's leg, with a Force punch, he dislocates UG's knee.::

Shut up Sith and fight.

:: As UG winces, DT does a bear strike to the UG's throat. Grabbing his beahd, DT mashes UG's face in with an elbow slam
::

The Unknown Gamer
May 18th, 2000, 08:58:10 PM
*Uppercuts Tubro into the ceiling and uses the time to snap his knee in place. UG then pulls Tubro out of the ceiling*

Jedi's never know when a Sith wants to watch a show.

*UG hits Tubro with a 20 hit combo (10 punches, 10 kicks). In total, Tubro has three broken ribs, and dislocated right arm, a fracture in his head, and a broken tooth*

Listen Tubro, I just want to watch this fight! I'm not here to have a free for all! Just call it quits man! And besides, why I'm I wasting my time with you? So just leave me alone Tubro! Cause I haven't even reached the penacul of my power!

Darth Turbogeek
May 18th, 2000, 09:10:38 PM
And you think that I could not have blocked your attacks or lessened their impact? Well, you want to play that way...

:: DT calls on the Light Side to heal him, but while he does, steps forward and uses the Force to flatten UG into a pancake::

You Sith declared this war. Dont act so upset when the Jedi take the fight back to you. Besides, I dont see Jedi complain when they are attacked or ganged up on

verse dawnstrider
May 18th, 2000, 09:18:49 PM
::Jumps ont he battle field::

The Grim Reaper is here!!!!!

::Ignites his Light Scythe.::

The Unknown Gamer
May 18th, 2000, 10:27:03 PM
*UG goes back to normal size (You know it cartoons when they get flaten, they magically just pop into normal again) and spots the other Jedi*

Two on one, what ae the odds? Okay Turbo. You want to fight then fine, I won't stop this fight.

*UG grabs Turbo and slams him into the wall. UG picks up Turbo and throws him into a pillar. Turbo smashed through it. UG then takes the broken pillar and slams it on Turbo 4 times*

Now who's the pancake?

*UG turns his attention to Verse now*

So your suppose to be the Grim Reaper huh? Well, I'd like to see you try to reaver my soul! Cause I just happen to have the nickname of Soul Reaver (Well, my nickname to me!)!

JediBoricua
May 18th, 2000, 10:54:15 PM
UG will you please stop the whining, and I quote:

"Figures you Jedi can't take a dose of your own medicne. You had the throw me into the wall for calling you a loud mouth. Can't even handle that and your suppose to be the leader of the Jedi and you can't even take that? Some leader HA! Your nothing compared to the Sith Master, Rama Sha. Now that guy is a true leader!
BTW, if you throw me in the wall one more time, its going to get personal."

Sure he is a great leader, I don't question that, but when another "sith leader" acts this is what they do:

*Jumps out of the shadows striking down with his lightsaber upon JB's back*

Now that's great leadership, honor and bravery, hitting, no wait, killing someone from behind just because I told him to respect a roleplayer. Man I wasn't even defending Alpha because he is a jedi, I merely told him not to insult him because of his age. So are you planning on doing the same BS allthe time we battle, or do you really want to meet your words with action? Leadership isn't killing a defenseless roleplayer or saying you can do that because you are a jedi and yoiu are good, c'mon leadership is inspiring your people, making them react. I'm sorry but watching someone die without a fight ain't leadership, that is called being a coward.

Darth Turbogeek
May 18th, 2000, 11:12:01 PM
What, your unaffected are you UG? Just like that? If you were good eonough, you could have gotten out of it.

:: As Ug slams the pillar down, DT sees it coming and rolls out of the way. The pillar slams down, missing the Jedi. The dust hides where the Jedi has gone, confusing the Sith as he looks.

A noise behind him alerts him, but as he does,the drop kick hits his face::

The Unknown Gamer
May 19th, 2000, 12:07:48 AM
Your words move me not Jedi! You belieive what belieibve in, and I'll do the same!

*UG uses the mometum from Turbo and grabs his foot. Turbo goes with UG into the wall*

JediBoricua
May 19th, 2000, 12:13:06 AM
So you admit that what I say its true. ARe the actions stated in my above post cowardly ones? Ask UG. I rest my case.

Darth Turbogeek
May 19th, 2000, 12:15:55 AM
Tries to figure out how that was possible. Oh well, I'll go with it.

:: A small change in footing and UG suddenly finds DT forcing him to overbalance. As UG falls, DT's foot comes down in an axe kick::

Darth Phantom
May 19th, 2000, 12:46:53 AM
:: DP teleports grabs DTs foot before it hits UG and brakes it then sweeps him to the ground picks him up by his hair and throws him out of the fourm no tag teaming ::

thanx UG

Darth Phantom
May 19th, 2000, 12:52:52 AM
DT n/m about the tag teaming i was going to put that in another post some where else for a TF RPG my bad

:: do you yeild alpha? ::

Darth Turbogeek
May 19th, 2000, 12:59:44 AM
??????

Jedi Alpha
May 19th, 2000, 08:33:51 AM
::Alpha gives a mental command and his helmet slides back::

Impressive...

::Alpha blurs to one side and then to the other. Alpha snap kicks DP into a wall and then As DP tries getting up he finds a katana jammed into his gut. Alpha twists the katana and listens to DP scream in pain. Alpha pulls out the katana and slices DP's fighting hand off::

...But I'm better...

::Alpha uses the force to throw DP away and then stomps him in the spine, paralyzing him from the waist down::

auriga
May 19th, 2000, 09:45:51 AM
hey DP should I lend you a hand? no pun intended :)
actually I just wanted get in my lame joke, I don't wanna fight

Darth Phantom
May 19th, 2000, 12:54:43 PM
well alpha before you fight mabye you should read what the other guy posts because a already shaddered both of your katanas

Darth Lynch
May 19th, 2000, 01:06:54 PM
Wait a second, did you think I killed you earlier JB? I said I struck down with my lightsaber but I never said I killed you or fatally wounded you, I didn't even say my lightsaber was ignited! When I posted that it was not ignited merely only to knock you down temporary, then I would wait for you to recover and attack. And what's this about you telling me to respect another roleplayer? That was my first post in this whole thread, it was my introduction post and by no means did I kill you. I'm not that cheap.

Jedi Alpha
May 19th, 2000, 08:31:47 PM
Oh yeah...I was using both katanas when you shattered them...Sorry bout that...So scratch that little move...

Darth Phantom
May 27th, 2000, 01:34:44 PM
so did you still brake my back?

Princess Ami
May 27th, 2000, 02:17:14 PM
NO...HE DIDN'T BREAK YOUR BACK PHANTOM...

::takes Alpha to the side:: No cheating...he is new at this...if you cheat...you will die...got it?

Jedi Alpha
May 27th, 2000, 07:16:16 PM
::Alpha's eyes flash::

You actually think I would cheat? Me? I'm hurt! (LOL! I won't cheat (much))

Ok...SO that entire post was scratched...Your move Phantom...

Darth Phantom
May 28th, 2000, 03:10:32 PM
:: DP after beating JA's face into the ground grabs his hair with his left hand headbutts him in the face and drops him and starts kicking him in the ribs, then picks him back up and takes a deep breath and does the Phantom Scream shattering Alpha's ear drums as DP watches blood from Alpha's ears drop to the ground DP takes one of his sabers ignites it and stickes it in JA's gut drops JA to the ground and cuts the legaments in the back of him leg ::

do you yeild?

:: defencive stance ::

The Lounge Lizard
May 28th, 2000, 03:19:15 PM
I'm going to call it exactly as I see em.

Jedi, you wrongly interfered in this. Do it again, and there will be trouble.

Jedi Alpha
May 28th, 2000, 03:45:50 PM
Which Jedi?

::Alpha gets up and his amphistaff slithers to his arm and turns into a staff, supporting him up::

I...don't...yeild...

::Alpha reaches out with the force and uses a it to throw a rafter into DP's back, catching him by suprise, and knocking him into a wall by Alpha. Alpha throws his amphistaff and catches DP in the arm, pinning him to the wall. Alpha hits the ground, expended of all strength::

The Lounge Lizard
May 28th, 2000, 03:58:17 PM
Mainly Boricua....

Jedi Alpha
May 28th, 2000, 04:05:28 PM
K...

Darth Phantom
May 29th, 2000, 06:32:16 PM
:: breathing deeply and moving slowly DP pulls the staff out of his arm and tosses it to the ground, getting up slowly DP ignites both of his sabers and stands over JA puts one of his sabers under Alpha's chin just a cm away from alpha's throat ::

don't move Alpha or you die

:: notices Alpha's saber, DP uses the force to bring JA's saber to him with Phantom's other saber he cuts Alpha's saber in half rendering it useless ::

do you yeild?
If so you live, if not you die

:: puts his other saber next to Alpha's head ::

Jedi Alpha
May 30th, 2000, 08:12:18 AM
::alpha coughs blood up::

I...yield....

Princess Ami
May 30th, 2000, 12:03:26 PM
::runs in and jumps on Phantom hugging him:: You did it!! You did it!!

guys...don't get the wrong idea...he's my apprentice...I'm happy for him!

Darth Phantom
May 30th, 2000, 03:11:35 PM
I know the sith arnt going to like this but oh well

:: puts away his sabers and offers a hand to Alpha ::

you have tought me a lot young one and I thank you.