PDA

View Full Version : The Battle of Tatooine (role play)

General Ceel
May 23rd, 2000, 08:54:36 PM
(Okay. I'm gonna try and put the "story" back into RPGing)

Time: Episode II
story: Young Anakin Skywalker has trained with Obi-Wan for many years.He has fallen in love with Queen Amadala.And he has been tempted by the Darkside.Driven by the Fear of loosing his mother (as sen in epi) Anakin has returned to Tatooine, with jedi and Gungan friends to rescue Shmi Skywalker from slavery. With Sith forces on his tail, Anakin arrives on tatooine where he learns his has been sold to Jabba The Hutt..Upon arriving at Jabba's. place Ankin discovers his mother has been fed to the Rancor. Enraged by this Anakin is driven to the dark side...just in time for Jedi and gungan forces to clash with sith in the scortched deserts of tatooine...............................

"awe dis sun is doin murder to mesa skin"

*A gungan and a small group of jedi make tracks in the sand as they march slowly towards Mos Espa. The rest of the Gungan and Jedi have remain on the outskirts town awaiting orders*

JediBoricua
May 23rd, 2000, 09:10:16 PM
:: Appears next to Ceel with 10 jedi knights and their padawans::

Friend, we may not be great in numbers...but we are great in heart and we will help you defeat this sith scum.

General Ceel
May 23rd, 2000, 09:16:31 PM
*Ceel is suprised at the comment*

"Each of you has the strength of 100 ordinary men. The Sith will see 10 of you when there is actually an army of 1000. But thank you none the less"

Captain Tarpals Jr
May 23rd, 2000, 09:18:25 PM
*comes up to Ceel* "Isa will help you in anyway to defeat the sith"

General Ceel
May 23rd, 2000, 09:23:09 PM
"Tank you"

*stops and takes a minute to explain the situation, then keeps the small band of jedi and gungans moving toward Mos Espa. Out of the corner of his eye Ceel catches the glimmer of a sith infiltraitor landing near the town."

JediBoricua
May 23rd, 2000, 09:24:06 PM
oops...meesa screwed it...

We know that General...but we do not encourage boosting our confidence.

Now let's prepare for the sith have a grand army, and they are bloodthirsty.

:: Pulls out a map of the area::

The X's on the map are good places to hide your shield generators. The cliff will protect them from any aerial attack. You can set two or three platoon of your men to protect them. Us jedi will be here : oints at the map:: In that hill we will have a view of the sith's army, using the force we will locate the force users in the army and engage them one on one. You take care of the army.

Captain Tarpals Jr
May 23rd, 2000, 09:29:09 PM
*scouts to ensure safety for others*

General Ceel
May 23rd, 2000, 09:32:55 PM
*Ceel scratches the skin on his parched ear. A gust of wind sends sand into his eyes and nose causing him to sneeze*

Captain Tarpals Jr
May 23rd, 2000, 09:40:48 PM
*hears a twig snap*

JediBoricua
May 23rd, 2000, 09:44:09 PM
The force tells me they are near.

General Ceel
May 23rd, 2000, 09:44:32 PM
"Mesa wishin my was back in da swamp right now. Dis place is too quiet"

General Ceel
May 23rd, 2000, 09:47:03 PM
"So have any of you seen the new Bongo Sub. It has an Opee Sea Killer warning system.A big help when going through da core?"

Captain Tarpals Jr
May 23rd, 2000, 09:48:05 PM
*a laser from alaser gun comes out and zaps me although it is just one of those beams that make you go numb*"Ahhhhhh I can't feel anything"

General Ceel
May 23rd, 2000, 09:50:35 PM
*Ceel dives behind a jedi and takes cover*

"Whatsa was thatsa?"

Captain Tarpals Jr
May 23rd, 2000, 09:57:29 PM
*Makes a camp to rest*Anyone else taking a rest?

General Ceel
May 23rd, 2000, 10:01:07 PM
(occ: would a sith please post..this is boring so far?)

"Camp in da middle of da desert in da middle of da day. Whatsa yousa tinkin....... a sand storm could come up and bury us alive....wesa keep going"

Darth Ogre
May 23rd, 2000, 10:12:41 PM
:: sits at a table in a bar in Mos Espa with several other Sith, a small scout droid hovers in and approaches Ogre ::

zzzzt bweeep, tttnnnii, vvvoooooot.

:: Ogre stands from his chair and motions to the other Sith ::

They have arrived, as we knew they would.

JediBoricua
May 23rd, 2000, 11:11:35 PM
General we are less than 50 miles away from Mos Espa. The sith army is camped in the outskirts of the city. I suggest we send a small convoy to draw the army away from the town to assure no innocent will get killed in the crossfire.

DaBoSsNaStY
May 23rd, 2000, 11:22:17 PM
yesssssss .... we shall once agin show these jedis the ture nature of the force... soon they well know our names and sing them in hell...

Jabba the Hutt
May 23rd, 2000, 11:34:53 PM
Jabba´s Palace

::Jabba was sleeping on his throne. Bib Fortuna wakes him up..::

Jabba: Zzzzz...huh? Gabotcha porong poodoo! No mali kogo ombonko ma-nai!
(Jabba swears in Huttan, annoyed he is awoken from his "beauty sleep"! The rest of conversation translated.)

Bib Fortuna: You Highness, there have been reports of this Anakin Skywalker approaching the palace. He has turned Sith, and wants his revenge. Acccording to rumours, he is the chosen one..

Jabba: Ahh... hohoho! Let him come.. I do not believe in the prophecy. He is most likely not a threat.

Bib Fortuna: Mighty Jabba, there are also reports of Jedi and Sith preparing for a huge Battle.

Jabba: HOHOHOHOHO! Perfect. This battle will eliminate potential threats to my business. Call in the Bounty Hunters, I have a mission for them..

Bib Fortuna: Yes, my master..

(This is Master Yoghurt playing one of my roleplay identities, in case anyone wonders. Bounty Hunters, feel free to jump in!)

Master Yoghurt
May 23rd, 2000, 11:39:20 PM
I feel the presence of evil in this sector, is strong..

The Lounge Lizard
May 24th, 2000, 12:00:52 AM
:: LL rides across a sand dune on his Alderaanian Stallion, Prospero, he is clad from head to toe in loosely flowing white cloth, to protect from the heat. A turban is draped over his head. He pulls to a stop, and gazes at the assembling forces. ::

There is a battle beginning.

:: One of LL's lieutenants steps forward ::

Lieutenant: Will we be involved, sir?

LL: For now, no. We have not seen our enemy.

DaBoSsNaStY
May 24th, 2000, 12:03:18 AM
indeed there is master jedi:evil: :

Pracid Trip
May 24th, 2000, 12:28:23 AM
Jabba's Palace

"Well Jabba; I'm here..."
*Bows to the Giant Hutt*
"What can I do for my favorite employer?"

Jabba the Hutt
May 24th, 2000, 12:54:08 AM
::Jabba greets the Bounty Hunters who gathers in the throne room. The Huttan gives a special nod to Pracid Trip, the great and fearless Bountyhunter, legendary for his efficiency and skill.::

The Glitterstim Spice trading business has been thwarted by TSC. I want them eliminated.. I pay 10,000 for every TSC Sith scalp collected.

*picks up a slimy frog, handpicked from Dagobah and puts it in his mouth. He rolls his eyes backwards in pleasure, chewing in great ecstacy, while the Bounty Hunters concider the offer*

Raven000001
May 24th, 2000, 01:05:33 AM
Jabba's Palace
I am here Mighty One,
*nods to Trip*
*bows before Jabba*
*thinks on the offer*
*pulls out a comlink and hooks up to the Raven Squad frequncy*
*speaks quietly into it his voice trilling slowly in an ancient form of Raven Code*

Darth Phat Bastard
May 24th, 2000, 06:27:14 AM
::Phat heads tword DaBossNastys Location in Da Phat Mobile::

Im going to kill me some sithy council scum.

Grand Adm Thrawn
May 24th, 2000, 11:03:37 AM
Ep.2 eh? dose that mean i cant be here?

Master Yoghurt
May 24th, 2000, 12:44:17 PM
I am not sure how if the timesetting will affect the characters or the story. Hope General Ceel could answer that. If the time setting is relevant, lets just say Thrawn has lived a long life, and this is at the start of his career. Palpatine has in secrecy recruited some elite military personel, in preparation to build the Empire. A young but extremely promising recruit, named "Thrawn" is sent on a mission to Tatooine. You figure out what the mission will be. Please honor us with your excellent roleplaying. :)

Rebel 69
May 24th, 2000, 04:00:37 PM
I see that Jabba will pay me a lot for a few skulls...

Master Yog, you don't have to pay me for this. I am a Jedi, and I am working for Jabba right now.

*Rebel sees a Sith in the distance. He pulls out his blaster and shoots. The Sith falls down, dead. He grabs the dead Sith and carries him to Jabba's Palace on a speeder.

That's 10,000 credits. I'll go after some more.

*Rebel gets on his speeder and flies in search of more Sith.*

Grand Adm Thrawn
May 24th, 2000, 05:36:06 PM
fix your sig and read the battle rules

Rebel 69
May 24th, 2000, 05:42:05 PM
I fixed my sig, and I know the battle rules. I said I killed a Sith, not a specific 1. I didn't kill anyone like you or Master Yog, I just simply killed a Sith.

P.S.-I know Master Yog is a Jedi, I just used him as an example.

Darth Dyzm
May 24th, 2000, 08:28:05 PM
OOC: You have NOT fixed your sig, close up the boarder!!!

::Comes out of Hyper Space over the planet in the Black Lighting after killing some of Jabba's Spice Smugglers and stealing the spice, Just for Fun::
Destruction, mayham, and senless violence, the 3 best things in Life,

::Flys toward the city, he looks out the window and sees the Gungans Marching::

Sun must be killing those guys.

::Lands at the city and sells the spice to Jabba's Rivil, he then goes and orders a drink at the Bar::

(How else do you suppose I make money, I steal from the Good/Rich and Give it to my self, and the rest goes into savings, its more like a hobby to pass the time)

Captain Tarpals Jr
May 24th, 2000, 08:41:26 PM
</table></table>Fix your sigs cuz I don't feel like fixing them all ok.

Captain Tarpals Jr
May 24th, 2000, 08:44:03 PM
::Moves through with the rest of gungans heading for the destined area::

DaBoSsNaStY
May 24th, 2000, 10:00:34 PM
:::-dbn- talks to other siths in the area:::~so how meny armys do the we have to fight... we have the TGC ... LL grand army ... and the bounty hunters runnig around shoting anything that looks like a sith .... I like these odds:evil: "::: over the planet of tatooine a droid HQ ship comes out of hyperspace .... 10 transport carrers(sp) heads out of the HQ ships hull ... lands out side mos espa ... then comes out of the transport carrers(sp)5 droid carrers from each ship ... and heads for battle ... :::-dbn- smiles to himself as darth sidous comes over the holo phone::: DS~"good -dbn-, now we shall have our revenge on these stunted slims for what they did to us on naboo"
-dbn-~"they shall go down with out mercy my master...."

Darth Dyzm
May 24th, 2000, 10:33:44 PM
::Walks out and looks at all the Droids::

COOL

::Stands By Nasty::

This is gonna Be FUN

JediBoricua
May 24th, 2000, 11:46:04 PM
General reports from the scouts tell us that a droid army has landed to help the sith. Those are yours.

Captain Tarpals Jr
May 25th, 2000, 03:22:49 PM
I suggest you put up the BIG shields and get ready with the BIG energy balls.

General Ceel
May 25th, 2000, 04:50:21 PM
occ:(Time is not an issue, play as your own character.)

*Ceel orders the big shield activated and giant enery balls loaded into the Catapults*

"keep your eyes open for enemy movement"

DaBoSsNaStY
May 25th, 2000, 06:52:50 PM
The ground shakes and sand hills disapper as the droid army advances, Lord Dyzm glad you can make it ... do you know if other siths are comming....

Darth Dyzm
May 25th, 2000, 07:29:12 PM
I dont know,
::Looks at the catapults in the distance (bout 2 miles), and shoves with the force, flipping one up into the air and lands on top of another, Energy Balls roll back down the dunes, away from the Droid Army, squishing stupied Gungans all the way::

But against these Cow Tippers, it should be easy,

The Lounge Lizard
May 25th, 2000, 07:35:39 PM
a force push from 2 miles?

eh hem....lets try for a little more realism

Bounty Hunter Dreyas
May 25th, 2000, 07:44:51 PM
::A gunboat stolen from the Imperials lands in the middle of the desert::
I am here, friends.
::A Sandstorm occurs and winds start up::
Now where is everyone? I can't see!

Darth Dyzm
May 25th, 2000, 08:05:23 PM
LL, Size and distants matters naught
besides, it was a SMALL catapult,
It just kinda tired me,
::Sits down on a lawn chair and waits as the Gungan Army moves less then 6mph::

The Lounge Lizard
May 25th, 2000, 08:11:33 PM
Yeah, but I think stuff like that could fall into the whole God thing that everyone is getting steamed over.

General Ceel
May 25th, 2000, 08:20:59 PM
*Looks at his fallen men*

"Jedi, we have no power but our brains.These sith are crushing us with the force. We need your knowledge of the force to survive out here..."

DaBoSsNaStY
May 25th, 2000, 08:22:52 PM
:::the droid carryers(sp) stops at fighting distance... knowing what the shelds can do. the carryers doors open up to show the mass droid army ground troups(sp) ...::: sencing an strong jedi near by::: keep your eyes out Lord Dymz, you might have to take a part of this army with you.. to fight another army near by::: cracking over the holo phone Darth Sidious appers:::
DS~lord nasty and lord Dymz, you don't need to win this war just go after Anakins mother once we have her we have him.
-dbn- and Lord Dymz~yes my master.
:::the droids are now activated and start making there advance tords the gungan shiles::::

Captain Tarpals Jr
May 25th, 2000, 09:47:05 PM
*starts going pscho*O yeah.*Starts to roll giant energy balls at the droids and throws the small ones while taking a droids gun and blasting the rest*

JediBoricua
May 25th, 2000, 11:48:32 PM
"Yes General"

::JB tunes into the force. It was easy to locate the sith for outside the shields everything was droids and the dark presence could be felt in the middle of the mess. JB nodded to Yog and they both used Force Speed to approach the sith. ONce they got there the sommersaulted over them and ignited their LS::

"Now I'm going to show you how to move stuff over 2 miles, and that will be your carcass"

Master Yoghurt
May 26th, 2000, 12:02:29 AM
Prepare for your demise..

::Looks at the Sith.. then in blistering speed flips toward Darth Dyzm.. twirling saber in loops as he aproaches..::

Darth Dyzm
May 26th, 2000, 12:34:49 AM
::Brings up his lightsaber and reaches out and grabs the mind of a alpha male dewback near by, it roars and runs up the dune, the heard fallows the male into a stampede over the hill, they see the gungans, and startled by the new creatures the gungans use, go into a frenzy, attacking gungans and their creatures::

(Before You go saying that was god like, all i did was send a burst of curiousity and fear into the simple mind, and he did the rest)

::This had all taken less then 5 seconds, plenty of time to block Yoghurts first attack::

JediBoricua
May 26th, 2000, 12:43:17 AM
:: JB approaches DBN::

"It has been a long time Nasty"

:: JB rolls to the right, bringin his LS in a large loop. It is blocked by DBN near his waist. JB then jumped and kicked him in the face::

DaBoSsNaStY
May 26th, 2000, 01:49:18 AM
:::as droids fall, but it is only a drop in the bucket... with the sand storm rising it was good that the droids don't need to see there targets as the frist wave of droids enter the gungan shilds, a grand war of lights blindes the battel fild:::
-dbn-~commader hit the shilds and they well run like the filthy low lives they really are!
commader- roger roger....
-dbn-~indeed it has ....
:::-dbn- light up his LS that follows a deadly hissssss, force roll flys from JB:::
-dbn-~nice hit, but no go my firend
JB~says nothing...
:::-dbn-crashs his sabor with JB. -dbn- stands back which makes JB falls foward, then -dbn- knocks JB back to the ground by kicking him back and sends -sbn-'s sabor for a kill shot at JB neck:::

DaBoSsNaStY
May 26th, 2000, 02:04:09 AM
:::meanwhile spy receives info. where shime is at and reports it it lord sidous which sends a task force from the droid HQ ship to get her from the fowle best that lives in the sand::::

Master Yoghurt
May 26th, 2000, 08:06:34 PM
*Darth Dyzm and Master Yoghurt stood with their sabers in locked position. For a split second, the two battlers stared at each other.. Dyzm fueled by hate and anger, Yog with focus and calm*

Suddenly, the Jedi Master twists around, releasing himself.. and ends the turn with a roundhouse kick to the Sith´s jaw: <font color=red size=2>"Smack!"</font>

As the Sith falls, Yog holds his saber extended at the point where Dyzm is about to land..

Firebird1
May 26th, 2000, 10:11:18 PM
*Firebird1 watches from a remote distance about 2 KM away from the battle.*
K9: Sir should we get involved.
Firebird1: Why not this should be fun!! And besides I told the Tuskans that the Jedi were here to kill their Banthas, so this should change everything.

*In front of the Gungans a group of Tusken Sandriders appear, and begin to attack them.*
OOC: Is this the correct spelling for Tusken?

General Ceel
May 26th, 2000, 10:19:50 PM
"Charge"

*General Ceel orders all Gungans to attack. Waves of Energy balls are thrust into the Tuskins..........Gaffi sticks clash with gungan shields and spears*

JediBoricua
May 26th, 2000, 10:22:56 PM
OCC: I think so, yes.

DaBoSsNaStY
May 26th, 2000, 10:39:34 PM
:::battle is blazing around the poor fearless gungans ... as now it appers that two ground assaults armys ... droids falling left and right, but they are still coming through the shelds walking over there fallen brothern and gungans they advance closer to there goal ... the shild genrator:::
meanwile...:::the task force is getting closer to there goal to find the mother of skywalker:::
back to the battle...
:::-dbn- still waiting for JB next moves:::

General Ceel
May 26th, 2000, 10:50:07 PM
occ:(if you read the first post, His mother was fed to the Rancor)

*The battle rages on*

Darth Dyzm
May 27th, 2000, 01:19:45 AM
::Dyzm Swings his Saber Low, smashing aside Yogurts Blade, he lands on his side::

I HATE Yogurt, even with Strawberrys!!!

::Dyzm Gets to his feet and stares down at his vertically challenged advisory. Dyzm reaches out his hand, and a Blaster from a destroyed Droid flys through the air and into his palm::

I am the bringer of death, and when you dance with death, you DIE!!!

::With the word die, Dyzm slashes out with his lightsaber, and when Yogurt Raises to block, Dyzm Fires the Blaster at Yogurts knee::

General Ceel
May 27th, 2000, 08:11:45 AM
*Meanwhile : A sandstorm is building on the otherside of Mos Espa, soon the sky will become dark with sand, and battle will become even more dangerous.*

DaBoSsNaStY
May 27th, 2000, 05:01:42 PM
(ooc) hehe ... i forgot what it was called ... and i thought one can save a person in a rancor because it takes over 1,000 years for it to digust something if not ... sorry ...eheheh ... i'll try to change the story around to show that they were lied to or something

BACK TO THE BATTLE:evil:

it is now a darken battle with the sand storm ....:::p ehind the battle droids comes rollen in the shilds, the distoryers droids::::

Darth Dyzm
May 27th, 2000, 07:58:09 PM
OCC: Sarlacc, they can live any where, Once a small one was found on a moon, and it ate a guys foot or something(I read that some where, dont remember where)

General Ceel
May 27th, 2000, 08:09:39 PM
(Yeah its the sarlac not the rancor......but oh well, a lie about her death could be interestring)

Darth Dyzm
May 27th, 2000, 09:28:57 PM
Lets make it more interestring,

::Raises his hand and force shoves Yoda down the Dune he had just ran up. With Little effort, Dyzm uses the force to bury Yogurt with loads of sand::

General Ceel
May 27th, 2000, 09:34:46 PM
*in mos espa someone stirs in the lair of the Rancor. It is shmi skywalker, battered and beaten, but alive. hidden under a rock ledge.*

*The interior of Jabba's palace is noisy.A young warrior named Anakin, once known for his skill as a pod racer, has entered, his LS drawn and his mind in chaos*

General Ceel
May 27th, 2000, 10:47:02 PM
*Back in the desert the Gungan Shield struggled to stop the Droid attacks. A very mechanical gungan was constantly implementing new ideas to keep the shield up.......and they were working*

Darth Dyzm
May 27th, 2000, 10:55:43 PM
::The Mechanic was doing fine until he was shot up by attacking Destroyer Droids, the mechanic's body falls to the ground, lifeless. Then the Destroyers turn there guns on the sheild generators and blows it to bits, with the collapse of one, the others fall in a chain reaction::

General Ceel
May 27th, 2000, 10:59:29 PM
*The raging sand storm makes vision hard for all sides........the gungans use this to there advantage as they refuse to retreat*

Darth Dyzm
May 27th, 2000, 11:51:40 PM
::The Droids Switch to heat sensors, and they can see the Gungans like it was a clear day and sunny, the Gungan, who are not use to desert enviroments, have their visability cut down by half, the droids cut them down at a faster rate::

Master Yoghurt
May 28th, 2000, 11:56:09 AM
*The sand flowed over Yog like an avalanche, burrying him fast. First his legs, then his arms and chest. There was no escape, and it became impossible to move. The sand continued to flow, until Yog´s head disappeared. It became quiet. No movement..*

Dyzm: All too easy..

(Under the sand, Yog had used the Force to form an air pocket, protecting his eyes, ears and mouth)

::Suddenly, the sand moves.. first just a hint of movement.. then it starts spinning faster and faster. The dune where Dyzm stands on, suddenly collapse, and the Sith is pulled into the maelstrom. Dyzm starts to get burried as the the heavy masses of sand catches his body. Out of the turmoil crawls Yog. On the top of the heap, he stops to heal his knee..::

General Ceel
May 28th, 2000, 12:51:25 PM
*Mos Espa is not far from the battle.......with the jedi's help the gungans could reach it easily*

Darth Dyzm
May 28th, 2000, 01:10:23 PM
::Dyzm Holds his breath, and sensing Yogurt above, he aims his LS up, no easy task when under sand, he twists the hilt, bringing the second emerald into line, and the blade doubles it length, it stabs through the sand and up into Yogurts left foot,Yogurt Yells in pain, Dyzm then uses the force to blast a path stright up, knocking Yogurt back and away, as Dyzm Crawls out he shakes the sand from his body::

DaBoSsNaStY
May 28th, 2000, 05:45:28 PM
:::as the sand storm starts takeing its toll on the droids and gungans alike ... it seemed hopeless on both sides ... but the droid army did its job by distroying the shiles:::

(OOC)D'OH the rancor ehehhe ... i get my SW mosters messed up soooo easylee ... and JB where are you+)

General Ceel
May 28th, 2000, 05:58:51 PM
(occ: atleast you didn't say Opee sea killer, they live under water)

*General Ceel struggles to get a signal back to the ship.Eventually he is successful in reaching the other gungans and planning something special for the sith.*

*The surviving Gungans Battle on*

Firebird1
May 28th, 2000, 06:24:11 PM
*As the Tuskan Raiders use their tracking skills to locate the Gungans, several members return to their tribes and return with Reenforecments. With a battle cry they all take off for Mos Espa. Meanwhile Firebird1 goes to look for some Jedi stragglers.*

Darth Dyzm
May 28th, 2000, 08:29:18 PM
::Hits a button on a comlink, and Droid Fighters scream toward the surface, dozens and dozens of Droid Fighters straf fire the Gungan's Catapults, Creatures, and the gungan ship, blowing it to peices::

I love the smell of death in the morning,

::Blocks a attack from Yogurt, but spys some things in the distance, as the thing come closer, it turns out it is a pair of Kyrat Dragons, Dyzm Shoves Yogurt Back and talks into his Comlink::

Have all droids that are not in active battle Freeze

::The Droids Freeze, the Tusken Raiders bury themselves under ground as the Kyrat Dragons Attack Anything Moving and Living, some droids are destroyed, but Lots of Gungans are chased into the Desert Waste, with the Kyrats Running after them, The Droids Unfreeze and start attacking the few remainding Gungans, the Tusken Raiders unbury themselves and also start attacking Gungans::

Give it Up Ceel, your side is losing just like at Naboo,
our Droid Control Ship is safely hidden, plus you have no fighters to attack it.
This is Pointless Loss of Lives on your side, Droids can be remade, Gungans Cant,
The Wave after wave of death the Jedi Feel must be hurting them, but to us sith, it is a sweet taste

General Ceel
May 28th, 2000, 10:07:48 PM
*By the time the Gungan ship was destroyed the gungans were already safely on there way to completing their suprise for the sith*

DaBoSsNaStY
May 29th, 2000, 05:21:36 PM
:::BJ is baddly beaten and heads out of the battle:::
:::-dbn- wonders what is this "surprise" could be ... and over the holophone darth sidious comes over::
DS- don't get over confident ... pull back the remainding battle droids back and wait for them to make the first move and follow it with hell fire...
-dbn- yes my master ...

General Ceel
May 29th, 2000, 07:35:48 PM
*As the sith pulled back,they did so right into the clutches of an entire gungan army and any jedi that had remained with them when they escaped the ship.*

**From massive catapults a hail of giant enery balls rained down on the droid/sith army. Wave after wave of Gungans,armed with personal shields,energy balls and blasters taken from droids, pushed forward into the opposing army.Hundreds and hundreds of droids were torn to bits in the attack.. Gungans climbed aboard federation battle tanks, killed their commanders and turned the tanks against the sith...........smoke and fire scortched the desert..........**

Darth Dyzm
May 29th, 2000, 11:46:03 PM
::Dyzm Watches as the tide of battle turns::

Dyzm-BossNasty, I think we can win if we switch to plan T-D

DBN-Whats plan T-D?

Dyzm-Thermal Destruction

::Dyzm hits a switch, all across the battle feild, the droid army self destructs. Tanks explode, killing the Gungans who have captured them, droids explode with the force of a thermal detanator, thousands of Droids are destroyed, but an Equal Number of Gungans have lost their lives::

Dyzm-Give UP Ceel, we have Won, and we still have the Droid Ships,

::Dyzm spreads out his senses, he feels only about 100 Gungans left alive, and most of them had been injured::

Dyzm-U are also stranded here, on this desert planet, your ship is destroyed, You might call this a stalemate, but when it comes to death, we have lost NONE.

DaBoSsNaStY
May 30th, 2000, 02:36:44 AM
-dbn-~good idea ... bad idea ceel:evil: ... ehheehehehehehhe good one darth dyzm ... darth sidious will award you well for this victoy ....

General Ceel
May 30th, 2000, 04:37:37 PM
"When you value none you an lose none.I'm forever greatful to those gungans which have died for our just cause.There will be other days,many of them.You,in the end,will fail,all of you. And i promise that i will be here to witness that day."

*Closes eye.Giving the apperance that he has given up.Slowly moves hand into his pouch removing on small energy ball.Loading his sling,Ceel begins a twriling motion with his the wrist.At the top of its arc,he releases the Sling.The small energy ball is launched acrosss the BG at an abandoned Gungan transport.The transport is loaded with giant energy balls,that exploded destroying rank upon rank of battle droids.In the smoke and confusion Ceel retreats from the battleground*

*Night falls on the BG*

Firebird1
May 30th, 2000, 08:37:10 PM
*Firebird1 looks at the explosions*
We shall meet again General.

DaBoSsNaStY
May 30th, 2000, 09:26:39 PM
indeed ... now only if the jedis did some real fighting this would have been a wounderful battle... untill we do this again ...

Darth Dyzm
May 30th, 2000, 09:59:08 PM
DBN, we have won, Call down the worker droids to pick up every peice of droid here, we can recycle them.

::Dyzm Looks out across the battle feild, at all the dead gungans and destroyed droids::

When Ceel finally learns that Droids can be replaced, but lives cannot, he will surrender to us.

But right now, Lets go back to TSC, to celebrate our victory, and rebuild the Dorid Army

General Ceel
May 30th, 2000, 10:40:33 PM
<font size=+4><font color=Green>THE END</FONT>But the War will Go on