PDA

View Full Version : Workin' on the Tan

verse dawnstrider
May 29th, 2000, 11:39:58 PM
::Verse comes out in his White Swimin' trunks andlays down on his white towel. Verse put on his sunglasses
ans works on his tan.::

Ayanami Rai
May 29th, 2000, 11:53:10 PM
::sneaks up to hiom with a big ol' bucket of water:: this will teach him to suntan with white shorts..::grins evilly and pours it on him and runs like a bat outta Hell::

verse dawnstrider
May 30th, 2000, 12:28:20 AM
::looks at his wet exposing white shorts::

oh well

::keeps tanning.::

Ayanami Rai
May 30th, 2000, 12:50:34 AM
::backs up at gravel truck::

verse dawnstrider
May 30th, 2000, 01:00:39 AM
::looks at the truck.::

not good......
i would runs but people would see my.......

Ayanami Rai
May 30th, 2000, 01:18:59 AM
::jumps out of the truck and throws him a towel:: Ya big wuss.

The Lounge Lizard
May 30th, 2000, 02:34:52 AM
:: Verse goes back to tanning (How do you do this, you're covered in fur?) and soon he falls asleep on his beach towel. LL sneaks up, and using SPF 50 baby sunblock lotion, draws a big penis on Verse's chest ::

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Dae Jinn
May 30th, 2000, 10:44:25 AM
AW, you're so thoughtful, old hard ass, you didn't want us to notice how small his real penis is!
:lol:

SAURRON
May 30th, 2000, 01:09:20 PM
:lol: Damn girl why don't you just go kick him in the jubleys?!!

Dae Jinn
May 30th, 2000, 01:19:04 PM
ok
:: kicks him in the "jubleys" ::

Darth Havok
May 30th, 2000, 02:49:40 PM
:lol:

jjwr
May 30th, 2000, 04:12:47 PM
Lets keep the phallic jokes to a minimum guys. Thanks!

SAURRON
May 30th, 2000, 04:27:20 PM
Damn we got busted! Thanks alot Dae!! :lol:

verse dawnstrider
May 30th, 2000, 05:21:42 PM
The recourse of weak minds..

1) I am Garou. I can change from Human to Werewolf at will. I change to my Werewolf form for battle. I stay in mu Human form most of the time.

::looks at the sun screen on his chest that his shaped like a penis. Wipes the Sun screen off.::

2) My dick was big enough to for you when we were in Yogurt's Bar Dae. Wait I forgot. You told us not to tell Havok about that and you sluttin' around there. Oops, my bad.

3) That kick just plain hurt. But sence you are a woman (maybe a skank ass slut but a woman none the less) I will let it slide this time.

Bounty Hunter Dreyas
May 30th, 2000, 05:49:42 PM
LMFAO!

Darth Havok
May 30th, 2000, 05:59:08 PM
Don't bite off more than you can chew, fido!

Well first of all Pivo/verse, your unit never made it out of your pants in the Jedi bar... Second, if you read the thread again, she never said she told you anything about me.... I would have to say your either living in a dream world, or you haven't had your kibble yet today.... So about everything you have said is BS.....

You maybe Garou, but when you fight on this forum, those handy little Special abilities don't apply to the Star Wars realm.. And would be totally ignored by anyone, and everyone.

Another thing... You don't even know Dae.... So I wouldn't be calling her a slut, just because she has been flirting with every Jedi she sees.... She is just being a flirtatious Sith, and maybe just trying to draw attention...

ReaperFett
May 30th, 2000, 06:16:12 PM
sorry Havock, but wrong. Most would only ignore powers IF THEY ARE UNFAIR. That isn't unfair to me. Nor are half of those Sayain thingies. If we are going to get picky, half the people here will have ignorable stuff. Swords that are enchanted? I dont care bout these, but when we are getting picky...

Remember we come here to HAVE FUN!

Darth Havok
May 30th, 2000, 06:32:07 PM
Those are the powers I'm talking about.(unfair ones)... Just the ones that aren't Force related, or just totally off the wall, should be ignored.....

The enchanted weapons, and saiyan powerss, I would have to agree...

The more real it is the more fun there is to be had.... Anything else is just BS, and rather boring....

verse dawnstrider
May 30th, 2000, 08:06:20 PM
Well havok, I'm givin' you the benefit of the doubt because you're obviously an idiot.But... She did tell me about you. She just wrote "I sure hope my 'friend' Havok doesnt see me doing this.' But I could be wrong. Also Fido? Are so so stupid you cant find something more original. I mean please, everyone and the grandmother almost has said that. And one more thing. Since when is being a Garou unfair? I know you try to be fair being "A living Battery of Lunar powered Plasma" as you are, But being a werewolf is unfair? come on now.

Dae Jinn
May 30th, 2000, 08:48:50 PM
1. verse, i DID NOT tell you about havok..i told cal, via the FORCE so you can't hear it.
2. to be a slut, you have to sleep with lots of guys, which i HAVE NOT. i do flirt with LOTS of jedi, but that's cos you boys are femme deprived. i also flirt with sith, but mostly with havok
3. i'm glad it hurt, if you call me a skank or anything like that again, it won't be my foot hitting you there, it'll be my sabre.
anys, i joke about "size" with all the boys, and since i HAVEN'T seen it, maybe it is big....

verse dawnstrider
May 30th, 2000, 08:59:00 PM
If you were joking then i am sorry for my comment. I humbly beg for your forgiveness. I just didnt find it that funny. i will not be so serious next time. Your not all that i siad. i was just in a bad mood. i am sorry for calling you that. As for you saber...

::Pulls a s cilinder the sive of an Unlite LS. Verse press a button and it extends to the lenght of 5 feet. A 3 foot Light Blade shoots from the side to show it is really his Light Sythe.::

I was trained by Vengence, one of the greatest Sith ever lived, when I was Sith. And I am being trained my JB right now. I wouldnt try much If i were you. But i could be wrong. You may be a great fighter.

Darth Havok
May 30th, 2000, 09:06:18 PM
Ok Old yeller... I only used my plasma in my first training sessions and in my first battle with alpha, aka-another plasma user. I don't rely on plasma arts, or plasma abilities. I'm just trying to keep real these days.. Its just a quote, and nothing more.

verse dawnstrider
May 30th, 2000, 09:12:21 PM
lol Old yeller. I like that ina wierd way. Clever atleast. I see. I'm tryin' to stray away from most of my Garou Arts. Mostly just change into my werewolf form myself.

Darth Havok
May 30th, 2000, 09:48:29 PM
OOC- thought you'd get a kick out of that one..

Dae Jinn
May 30th, 2000, 09:57:58 PM
ok, you are forgiven
;) darlin'!
i'm sorry too.
and yes, i am a pretty good fighter...

verse dawnstrider
May 30th, 2000, 11:59:46 PM
:: blushs at being called darlin'::

Thank you for your kindness

SAURRON
May 31st, 2000, 02:56:55 AM
Glides into the thread :: Don't stray to far from your arts ...you will need them some day Lycanthrope.

Ayanami Rai
May 31st, 2000, 03:08:01 AM
OOC: HOLY RUSTED METAL BATMAN. I was workin today. And this book caught my eye, and I started to read parts of it, and it was about werewolves and I have one word, two syllables. <font size=100>FREAKY!!!!

jjwr
May 31st, 2000, 08:03:00 AM
Ok guys one more quickie, Verse, please refraim from calling members here "Skank ass sluts". We try to keep this board at a appropriate level for all ages, if you wish to go into that stuff at a private board in more detail then by all means but when your here please keep things civil and PG.

Bounty Hunter Dreyas
May 31st, 2000, 08:55:33 AM
Why not PG-13? Why not G? Do you have something agaisnt G and PG-13? Shouldn't Ezboard webmasters filter this stuff? What kind of sick people do this? Am I talking too much? Do you like cheese? What ever happened to Happy Days? Do you think dogs talk when we leave? If a tree falls on a mime in the woods and no one is there, does anybody care? What's a prime number with 10 digits? Why is the sky blue? What do birds eat with? How do they get all that gram into golden grams? If a cat is deformed, did its mother get jiggy with the mother's brother? Why is it that everyone expects programs on the computer to work becuase they buy them so much, yet they feel it natural to have them crash all the time? Why is on SIM Tower that you build Parking Ramps into the Lobby? Why is everyone looking at me strange? Why isn't right to ask so many questions? Am I annoying today? What can you do with glow-in-the-dark sunglasses? What is the point of Teacher-in-service days? Does anybody know a name that is 20 characters long that is the same one way as it is the other? Is the thread getting really off-track? Have you guys been to my webpage? Do you even know what a IP Protacol is? What does the symbol H2O4C2 resemble? What in the world is a gravity railroad? Do planes fly by themselves? Why is the keyboard all freaked up instead of going in alphabetical order? Does anybody still play Wolfenstien 3D? How 'bout them Steelers? Would you like an Eggo? Hot pocket? Are you getting really annoyed? Are you about to post something nasty like ::Hits Dreyas in his metal nuts:: or something? Do you find green a useful color? What is your favorite color? What is the point of writing all this? Why do people get up every morning and go to work and say "Oh no, work!", but when they come back they say "Oh no, the wife!"? What are retangular triangles? Why is the Play button on radios always get pushed down when the record button does? Why does the music industry plan to sue Napster.com about copying songs when you can get them off the radio stations anyday? Why is it called a personal photo when it can only be 24 X 24 pxls wide? How is it that Ezboard can say it is EZ when it actuallity, the boards are always very confusing? Are you falling asleep? Does the world revolve around the sun or does the sun revolve around the world? Why do they make those little bumbers on cars that are inverted? Do you like the song playing on your Windows Media Player from my sig? What happened to Macs?.....

jjwr
May 31st, 2000, 10:51:58 AM
I tossed the G and PG out as an example, the point was to keep things civil and not talk like that.

As for your post I really dind't see a point to it, if you wish to comment on the way things are done here then by all means say so and we'll have a discussion on them. As for filtering things out, swear words are filtered out but everything else is allowed. When I see something innapropriate being said I will comment on it and try to keep the place clean.

Dae Jinn
May 31st, 2000, 12:11:12 PM
:: salutes him ::
yes, sir! no more dirty language sir!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Bounty Hunter Dreyas
May 31st, 2000, 01:28:18 PM
Nah...I just wanted to make a useless post..that's all.

verse dawnstrider
May 31st, 2000, 05:35:14 PM
Yes sir. More more pickin' on Dae. It will be hard, But I will try!

Dae Jinn
May 31st, 2000, 11:22:19 PM
:p you've been told verse! hahaha!