PDA

View Full Version : Vengence vs General Scorpion

Vengence
May 15th, 2000, 10:53:40 PM
:; stands ready, my lightsaber at my side::

Whenever you're ready

General Scorpion
May 16th, 2000, 07:15:52 AM
(The 10 move rule would most likely work best here)

*Scorpion holds the handle of his lightstaff outward at an angle.. He ignites it and takes a step forward.. Vengence ignites and steps to the side.. Their blades clash.. Scorpion spins his to bind Vengence's but Vengence quickly ducks back, taking his saber with him.. Again Scorpion steps forward and slashes down to the right.. Vengence blocks and slowly traps Scorpion's blade against the floor.. In a swift motion, Scorpion falls back, sliding his blade out.. Flipping up, he swings his blade down on Vengence's and snap kicks him in the gut.. Jumping, he curves his other blade at his face.. Vengence moves his head to the side to avoid, only to be met with a mid-air roundhouse kick that throws him back.. His saber, still half caught under Scorpion's blade, flies a few feet to the left of Vengence..*

Vengence
May 16th, 2000, 09:08:17 PM
I won't be needing that anyways. I've been waiting a long time to meet you in a fight. This is one that you won't be walking away from. I owe you for a lot.

::takes a fighting stance, as i force pull your saber way, and it lands a few feet away from you. I use forec speed and come at you, connecting with a solid elbow to your jaw, as my other hand comes around hitting you hard in the solar plexus, stunning you momentarily. I then spin with a round house kick which catches you in the jaw, rattling your teeth, and knocking you back.::

I shall beat you with my own barehands

General Scorpion
May 17th, 2000, 02:17:44 PM
*As the kick hits Scorpion, he rolls to the side and cartwheels to the right of Vengence, kicking him in the chin as he does so.. The blow throws Vengence down in front of Scorpion as he straightens... Scorpion quickly kicks him in the gut viciously.. Lifting his leg up he stomps on the right side of his chest with the heel of his boot and follows it by Force throwing him onto a table.... Vengence lands on his back.. Scorpion charges at him and Vengence lifts up his leg to kick him the gut.. Scorpion skids slightly, grabs Vengence's ankle and flips over him.. Arching his back and bloodies his face with a double stomp.. Scorpion, still gripping the ankle, bends his leg back while planting his own foot on Vengence's knee.. Just before it snaps, Scorpion quickly kicks him in the jaw and he flies off the table..*

Vengence
May 18th, 2000, 07:47:34 PM
:: I fall off the table, and look up at you with a face slightly bloodied, and full of hatred. I rise to my feet slowly, and force pull you towards me. As you reach me, I give you a sharp kick to your nose breaking it, as my legs kicks again, this time hitting you in your gut knowking the wind out of you, before kicking one last time to the side of your knee, when you hear a distinctinve crack, before your knee buckles, and you falling to one knee. I grab your head, place it between my legs, and turn to the table, powerbombing you through it, as I stand back, watching your face wrench itself if pain.::

General Scorpion
May 19th, 2000, 07:00:37 AM
*Scorpion lies there for a moment staring at the ceiling.. Flipping up to his feet, he spreads his arms.. His face taut with anger, his eyes lock with Vengence's.. The set of chairs on the floor on both sides of Scorpion start to shake, quiver, and finally bend into odd positions.. They rip from the ground, leaving their bolts on the floor... Six of them fly into Vengence at once, piercing his skin with brute force.. Vengence quickly recovers and Force throws one of the chairs at Scorpion.. Not moving an inch, Scorpion stops the chair inches in front of his face and it drops to the floor.. Opening his clenched fists, the bolts on the floor rise into the air and spin madly.. Suddenly a montrous stream of lightning erupts from Scorpion's hands.. The lightning holds onto the bolts, turning them white hot.. Putting his hands together in front of him.. The lightning swings around and slams into Vengence from both sides.. He flies back into the wall with great speed, and severe burns... The bolts still white hot.. Take position around Scorpion and streak towards Vengence.. They slice clean through the palm of his left hand.. Another grazes his neck.. A few more pierce his thigh.. Others barely make contact.. Another completely rips open the skin of his arm from wrist to elbow... Scorpion doesn't seem to be in this to win anymore..*

Vengence
May 19th, 2000, 05:11:20 PM
* I cry out in rage, as i fall to one knee, my head looking at the ground. I grab the knives that are on my sleeve, and attach them to my toes. I look up, my lips quivering with rage, and hatred.*

I did not come here to win, General. I came for vengeance. I shall enjoy paying you back for what you have done. You like playing with lightning? Here's a variation of a move that Sauron enjoyed.

I rise, and tear off my shirt revealing numerous cuts, and bruises, and major sweling in areas where i was hit by the screws. I make eye contact with you, the hatred easily visible in my eyes. You see my eyes roll back into my head, before they close. Then I strike. I kick your already weak knee, as the blade enters, and lightning moves through the blade into you. I kick again slicing your gut, and again the knife landing between your ribs, and once more the blade landing in your hsoulder. With each landed blow, lighnting moves throughout your body, causing it to spasm violently. You fall to the ground, smoke coming out from the various wounds on your body, as i kick hard one more time to your ribs, leaving the blade in you for a moment, as i let loose a long shock.

It does not matter if i win or live anymore. Just as long as you pay, and are punished severely

General Scorpion
May 19th, 2000, 08:00:32 PM
You appear to like talking.. What is it that I have done to.. upset you..?

*Scorpion, his good knee bent, sits up and watches Vengence.. Vengence pulls off the knife from one of his boots and attempts to shove it into Scorpion's chest.. Scorpion snaps his arm up and grabs Vengence's wrist.. Pulling him down, he uses his good leg and repeatedly kicks him in his injured gut.. Lowering his kicks, he manages to dislocate Vengence's right knee cap and kick him in the groin.. Spinning his body, Scorpion throws him over his shoulder onto the floor.. Still holding Vengence's wrist, he snaps his arm into an awkward and painful position, snapping it 45 degrees further around than normally possible.. Rolling around, Scorpion, still on the ground, kicks Vengence in the spine, momentarily paralyzing him.. Vengence's arm cannot take the pain any longer and he drops the knife.. Scorpion quickly picks it up and shoves it deep into Vengence's lower back, the tip of the blade protruding from between two ribs.. Forcing the blade upward with great strength, he saws through two ribs.. Rolling away, he stands and takes the time to begin an adequate, but short, healing process..*

Vengence
May 21st, 2000, 09:09:31 PM
*I grimace in extreme pain, not trying to scream, not giving yout he satisfaction of knowing you hurt me. I stand, letting my arm hang by my side.*

You really don't why I'm after you do you? How quickly we forget. That's fine. As is my nakmesake, I shall enjoy sweet vengeance.

* Using the force to keep my mind clear, I rise, my eyes squinting with hatred. You suddenly feel week, and out of breath, as your throat is being choked by some unseen force. Your hands flail uselessly at your neck, trying to alleviate the pressure. Your vision blurs, as tunnel vision begins, you stagger towards me, as i chuckle*

I shall enjoy bringing your head to Mara

*as you approach, I deftly move behind you, and put you in a reverse headlock, so that you are bent over backwards, you chest facing up, as i begin to choke you even more. With my other arm, I begin planting vicious elbows on your ribs. You hear a sickening crack, as they begin to give away, and i apply more pressure to your neck. I swing again,violently landing another elbow, as the ribs give away, and you try to cry out, but lack the breath to do so, as one of your lungs is punctured.*

Like I said, I'm not here to win

General Scorpion
May 21st, 2000, 10:35:58 PM
*Scorpion quickly retaliates by kicking behind himself and making contact with Vengence's groin.. He loosens his headlock and Scorpion rolls away, Force pushing him into a wall.. With his concentration lost, Vengence's Force choke has no affect on Scorpion..

Force pulling Vengence's legs out from under him, Scorpion jumps and dropkicks him in the face.. While Vengence is stunned, Scorpion performs a triple roundhouse combo with Vengence slumped against the wall.. His body slumped to the left leaves him open for a low uppercut to the jaw that straightens him out..
Scorpion viciously follows by repeatedly pile driving Vengence's head into the wall with the heel of his boot, roughly cursing in Chiss each time.. Force calling a recently freed chair to his hand and hits Vengence across the face with it.. Spinning it in his hands, he jabs the four legs into Vengence's gut..*

My head will stay connected to me, thank you...

Vengence
May 22nd, 2000, 10:58:39 PM
* I cringe in pain as you jab me. You try to jab me again, and i catch the legs, and using the force grab the chair away from you. I give you a standing sidekick, stunning you, and I begin to swing the chair over and over agin mercilessly at you injured ribs, pressing your broken ribs more and more into you insides. You cry out in pain as i toss the chair aside, and stare at you, my face shaking with rage*

We shall see. It shall be a trophy for me, and shall be mounted outside of Sith HQ on a stake for all to see, and be reminded of your downfall.

* I yell out as I use the force to guide my fist, as it lands squarely on your neck with a sharp crack, as I continue moving, kicking the side of your gimp knee again, landing with a solid blow causing you to fall to your stomach. I kick your face vicioulsy over again, as my foot is covered in more and more blood as each blow lands in succession*

Are you prepared to die for something that you beleive in so fiercely? I know I am

General Scorpion
May 23rd, 2000, 02:41:12 PM
*Another kick flies at his face.. Scorpion grabs Vengence's foot and twists it, not only breaking his ankle, but throwing him to the ground.. Flipping up and wiping the blood from his face, too angry to even shake, he picks up Vengence with one hand and throws him.. With the other his snaps his wrist and a table flies after Vengence.. A nanosecond after he hits the wall, the table hits him.. All four legs come first, accurately piercing his palms and the inside of his shins... Raising his outstretched hands, Scorpion sends a long stream of lightning into the table.. It travels down into Vengence, causing the skin around his wounds to smoulder and welt.. Scorpion changes the formation of his into that of one about to punch.. Punching forward into the air, the table suddenly bends inward before breaking into two halves.. Both rip into Vengence's chest and move outward slowly, tearing it open.. Scorpion attacks with lighting again, frying Vengence's exposed flesh..*

Vengence
May 23rd, 2000, 11:53:54 PM
* I yell out in pain, and when my head goes back to let out a cry, I send you flying with a violent force push. I use the force to clear the table away from me, but putting it all in one pile. I limp away from the wall, and shoot lightning into the table, causing it to catch fire, and it soon turns into a small blaze.*

You'll soon see that I can take your very moves, and do them one better

*I use the force cause the table to break even more, and turn into small sharp, each on fire. All the balde are then shot through the air. They hit, piercing your stomach, your thiges, your arms and chest. One lands dangeroulsly close to your neck, grazing it slightly. As the fire cauterizes the wounds exterior, but burns you severely, and burns your insides, as you yell out in pain. I then shoot out force lighnting, hitting you squarely in the chest, adding insult to injury as a sharp piercing yell escapes you, as your body convusles involuntarily*

General Scorpion
May 24th, 2000, 03:05:11 PM
(Before I react, do you think we should stop right now and be judged so the third round can come quicker..? I was hoping we'd each get above 5 posts and have equal attacks before this.. If you think we should keep going, I'll then react..)

Vengence
May 24th, 2000, 09:04:26 PM
Well, how about this, one last post each, to finish. We've beaten the hell out of each other, not much more we can do i don't think. Do one last each, and let it go there?

General Scorpion
May 26th, 2000, 11:12:23 PM
*The convulsions stop.. Blood flows from Scorpion's wounds.. He lifts his arm slightly and blows Vengence back with lightning.. He raises his arm and a stream of lightning flows into the ceiling.. A portion ignites near a sprinkler system.. Water flows down around them both, soaking them.. Scorpion dries his hand on his cloak and lifts his cape over it to keep it dry with his other hand.. Lifting the cape a bit higher, he shoots another stream of lightning at the already water drenched Vengence.. Electricity jumps all over him, throwing him back further.. Vengence falls to the floor and writhes in pain..

Both of them on either side of the room, badly injured, seem to have a staring contest...

Scorpion slowly stands, as does Vengence.. Vengence charges.. Scorpion draws back his arms and starts to backflip, and Vengence moves into a position to hit him on the way down.. Scorpion fakes the flip, and brings his arm forward fast into Vengence's forehead, clotheslining him.. As Vengence's back arches and he begins to fall, Scorpion quickly moves to the side with Force speed and catches his spine with his good knee.. He plants his hand on Vengence's forehead and pushes it down slowly, causing great pain, before quickly shoving his head to the floor, flipping him over his knee onto his stomach to be met with a swift kick in the mouth..*

(It's really hard to think of new moves when we've done alot.. That's why it took so long for me to respond..)

Vengence
May 31st, 2000, 09:23:48 PM
( sorry, i've been away the last couple days)

* I rise, and swing my arm out, throwing you against the wall, in a vicious force push. You land very forcefully, and slump tot he ground. I reach out with the force, and pick you p, throwing you across the room, in another violent force push. I pick you up with the force again, and apply pressure to your wounded knee, holding it in place as i walk over to you. I punch you hard in your already broken ribs. I then kick your knee hard, but it doens't give as i hold it in place with the force. I kick it hard again, and it you hear a loud crack, and are filled with pain, as i shatter your kneecap. I let you slump to the ground, as i place my knee hard on your throat and begin to apply pressure, as you flail uselessly at me, trying to somehow alleviate the pressure*

You fought well, but I have had my fun

*I rise up, and reach out with the force to your blood vessels in your brain, squeezing them, you as cry out in agonizing pain. You slump to the floor, as I walk away leaving you for dead*

General Scorpion
May 31st, 2000, 09:32:27 PM
(You'd think you'd cut me some slack when I'm in the same group as you..)

*The vessels return to normal size and the pain subsides slightly as Scorpion sits up and leans against a wall waiting for a judge..... and a medic..*

Vengence
May 31st, 2000, 09:54:47 PM
::smiles:: you forget why i'm fighting

General Scorpion
Jun 1st, 2000, 06:52:14 AM
Either way I'm not liking this medical bill..

Darth Turbogeek
Jun 1st, 2000, 08:50:48 AM
Yeech. I'm glad I'm not paying the damage bill.

Who wins? Both of you would be deserving to go to the third round.

Scorpion I think, tho I want a second opinion

Vengence
Jun 1st, 2000, 11:31:04 PM
Second opinion? i think scorpion should adance. He fought well, very well, ass always

Darth Havok
Jun 1st, 2000, 11:56:47 PM
As did you Vengence....

Would have to say this fight was excellent, and I enjoyed reading it.
(mutiple times)

Agree with DT, you both do deserve to proceed into the next round.. Winner? Hum, this was a very tight match up, and well it is by the slightest of margins that I choose Scorpion as the winner...

Enjoy your style vengence...

Darth Turbogeek
Jun 2nd, 2000, 12:26:38 AM
Scopion it is.

Pray you dont face him in the next round I think.....

Vengence
Jun 2nd, 2000, 12:40:21 AM
Congrats Scorp, as you deserve it

Vengence
Jun 2nd, 2000, 12:52:11 AM
doh stupid double post

General Scorpion
Jun 2nd, 2000, 02:53:20 PM
*Bows his head slightly..*

I thank you Vengence for an excellent match..

I only hope I won't have to fight someone from the Sith Empire again.. although the by the looks of the outcomes, the odds are against me there..