PDA

View Full Version : Kat

Itala Marzullo
May 31st, 2000, 10:38:45 AM
Since I have a busy schedule I will only give you this one thread to reply to me.
What is it that you want from me?

Sith Kat
May 31st, 2000, 11:43:41 AM
"I think, Itala, you know why it is I hunt you. If I steal the Angel's vengeance from him he will have to deal with me. It's the only way to reach him now."

:: ignites her sabre and advances on Itala ::

Jedi Alpha
May 31st, 2000, 01:45:16 PM
::alpha appears in the rafters::

GO KAT! (Wow! I didn't expect to be routing for you Kat...But since you're going after Itala I want you to win)

Sith Kat
May 31st, 2000, 03:11:30 PM
:: speaks to Alpha without turning her attention from Itala ::

"I have not forgotten about you, Alpha. Trust me, I'm coming for you next!"

:: stands ready ::

Ice Fox
May 31st, 2000, 03:44:40 PM
Alpha, stand clear. She beats up her own people (like me!!!). Think about what she'll do to you.

DarthRaven
May 31st, 2000, 05:26:03 PM
:: Raven appears next to Alpha:: Oooo Fight, I'm in need to watch or partake in a good fight. So where did Itala Go? Any blood shed tonight?

Ice Fox
May 31st, 2000, 05:27:11 PM
Go to Darth Ogre's "Fett!" topic if you want some blood.

Sith Kat
May 31st, 2000, 06:01:22 PM
"Keep a distance, Raven! Move against me and I'll have you screaming for oblivion!"

:: continues to face Itala, prepares herself for multiple attackers ::

Darth Havok
May 31st, 2000, 06:50:52 PM
*Steps through an entrance, and feels all the force powers in the room. He goes to one knee, and looks around curiously watching the warriors in the rafters, and also the progressing battle with Kat. Places his saber in his hand unignited, and watches closely for any unwarrented attacks.*

Darth Dyzm
May 31st, 2000, 08:26:14 PM
::Steps Out of the Dark, Watching::

Sith Kat
May 31st, 2000, 08:36:22 PM
"Ki'tasu Dyzm. Good to see you again."

Darth Dyzm
May 31st, 2000, 11:12:20 PM
Its Dyzm Ki'Tasu, and likewise

Ice Fox
Jun 1st, 2000, 08:59:14 AM
Hey Dyzm. I was the guy who stole your other personal pic, but with another name.

Itala Marzullo
Jun 1st, 2000, 09:56:16 AM
***looks at at Kat***
What is the exact reason you want to fight me for? I don't hate you, even though you're a filthy traitor...I also don't feel good killing women, I killed one, her name was Lady Ju, didn't feel good....
***looks around, seeing the other jedi and sith....sees Alpha...and shakes his head chuckling***

Sith Kat
Jun 1st, 2000, 11:43:02 AM
:: lunges forward as Itala laughs, forcing him to ignite his sabre or lose his head. trades a series of parries and strikes and forces an opening. she lands a vicious back fist across his face, knocking him to the ground at Dyzm's feet and draws her kris knife ::

" ... and how did that feel?!! Now get up or I'll gut you where you sit!"

Ice Fox
Jun 1st, 2000, 11:50:19 AM
OOC: Kat, check your email. Plz post your reply here, because I don't think I can recieve private message replies. Just post your answer, don't tell anybody what it's about.

OK. I got your answer. I will thank about what you said. Here are my answers to the 3 questions that you asked:

I do have some feelings for you.

What attracts me most is that you are nice and yet you are still one of the most fierce warriors out here. You are also smart. I wouldn't have ever thought to change my pics in my sig to go along with my mood.

I do know you OK, even if you don't know me that well. I have been watching you since I joined the Sith. I picked you over everyone else out there.

Sith Kat
Jun 1st, 2000, 12:32:26 PM
OOC - You'll have to role-play it, but NOT in this thread.

Ice Fox
Jun 1st, 2000, 12:36:33 PM
I know, I was just putting it in this thread. I will roleplay it, once we know each other better. Afterall, it was your idea to wait.

Itala Marzullo
Jun 1st, 2000, 12:44:16 PM
I just figured out who the 'angel" is, read the town meeting forum in cc.net and you'll understand why I refuse to fight you.

Sith Kat
Jun 1st, 2000, 02:31:29 PM
I read it. :(

So this is how it ends? If this is the choice that you've made, then I understand. Let me tell you something. I've always heard about all the nasty things that Itala has done, blah,blah,blah. I wasn't around for any of it, so I have no right to judge. Neither does anyone else who wasn't around back then. You've always been very nice to me in RL, Julian, so none of it matters to me anyway. The bottom line here is that I think you are a cool guy and I value your continued friendship off the RPG boards. Never forget that. I wasn't around the weekend that site appeared that eveyone's been talking about. I haven't seen it and I have no desire to. It always brings me down when the lines between REAL LIFE & ROLE PLAYING become twisted. It's the "Golden Rule" that should NEVER be broken. NOT EVER. It hurts people and always makes me feel sick inside. :x I hate it when stuff like this happens. :mad:

(This Plotline Is Finished. Kitty Walks Out Of The Thread)

Darth Havok
Jun 1st, 2000, 05:40:35 PM
*Stands, exit's*

Itala Marzullo
Jun 1st, 2000, 09:28:03 PM
I know, I just will not roleplay with a person who thinks low of me, that's all.

DarthRaven
Jun 2nd, 2000, 03:25:46 PM
::Looks at Kat and Itala::

Oh don't worry Kat I'm not gonna fight you, don't have a reason to. At least not yet.

::Leaves the room and heads home for the evening::