PDA

View Full Version : Fett!

Darth Ogre
May 30th, 2000, 06:37:33 PM
:: steps out into a barren grass field in the vast meadows of Naboo. a small range of mountians, a couple hundred meters to the South. He is armed with a blaster and a sabre on his hip, his axe on his back, and his pouch full o goodies ::

We have something to settle, you and I. I have not forgotten our last battle, and I will claim a prize, from your corpse if need be!

ReaperFett
May 30th, 2000, 07:03:28 PM
::Fett strides up to the Battleground. He pulls back his hood, and gets out his saber and ignites it, its green glow shining.
"Lets go"::

OOC: It is midnight, and I wont be on for that long. We'll coninue when I get up if we are still going

Darth Ogre
May 30th, 2000, 07:05:39 PM
:: draws and ignites his sabre. He charges at Fett with the blade in front at a diagonal angle ::

Your blood will taste sweet this day Jedi.

OOC: No prob.

ReaperFett
May 30th, 2000, 07:07:58 PM
::Fett dodges Ogre, and spin kicks him to the small of his back
"It may, but you wont know"::

OOC: Thanks

Darth Ogre
May 30th, 2000, 07:13:31 PM
:: stubles forward from the blow, but regains his footing quickly. He spins on his lead foot, with sabre extended. The two blades meet, with a scream of energy, as Fett blocks the blow. Ogre presses forward with his blade, using all his strength, forcing him back. Ogre does a sweeping kick to the side of Fett's left knee as their sabre's are locked ::

I have spilt you blood on a few occasions, and this will just be another, of the many.

ReaperFett
May 30th, 2000, 07:19:58 PM
:Fett drops to the floor, keeping the sabers locked. He then deignites his saber, and rolls to the side, sending Ogres blade crashing to the ground. Fett then gets back to his feet, and ignites his saber. Both bladees meet in furious combat. For minutes the two meet, until Fett sweeps Ogres legs. He then Stamps on Ogres throat, and jumps back
"I get the feeling you are going to be Professer to my Batfink"::

Darth Ogre
May 30th, 2000, 07:28:43 PM
AAACCKCKKKK!

:: A flash of hatred can be seen in his eyes as he puts a hand to his throat, shakes his head, and gets himself to a crouched position. He uses a force assisted jump. Fett prepares to meet his adversary by lifting his sabre to meet the oncoming attack, but just as Ogre lands he leaps up into the air again, flipping over Fett's head, and swinging his sabre at his exposed back, sticking Fett on the shoulder as he turns to match Ogre's move. The sizzle of the blade can be heard and Ogre smiles as he smeels the sent of burning flesh. Ogre drops low and sweeps Fett's feet from under him the rolls backwards. His sabre still in the ready position, as Ogre crouches low eyeing the Jedi with disdain ::

Words spoken in jest, that imply fear.

ReaperFett
May 30th, 2000, 07:37:03 PM
::"Always thought that implyed jesting"
Fett stays still so not to make Ogre use his saber. Suddenly, Ogre feels something hit the back of his head. This gives Fett just enough time to roll back to his feet, and kick Ogre to the face
"Love that rock trick..."::

Darth Ogre
May 30th, 2000, 07:41:55 PM
:: as Ogre falls backwards from the blow to the face he lunges his sabre wildly at Fett. The jedi attempts to block, but has difficulty controlling the wild blow, and recieves a gash on his Saber arm, below the elbow, running the length of his arm. Ogre lands on the ground and throws a Force assisted kick into Fett's gut sending him stumbling backwards. Ogre retrieves his fallen sabre and reignites it, as he stands ::

Those who jest, are only attempting to cover their true feelings.

ReaperFett
May 30th, 2000, 07:51:21 PM
::Fett slowly gets up, gasping for breath. Healows Ogre to run at him, but at the last minute drops to the floor. Fett then sticks his foot into Ogres stomach, tossing him over his head.
"And what are my true feelings?"::

Darth Ogre
May 30th, 2000, 07:55:54 PM
:: Ogre tucks his head and rolls as he is tossed behind Fett. He comes up on his feet in a crouched position and spins as he uses his free hand to snap one of his tusks from his mouth. He tosses it like a thowing dagger, as Fett gets to his feet, and turns to face Ogre. It strikes Fett in the left shoulder and embeds itself deeply within the flesh. ::

You feel FEAR!

ReaperFett
May 30th, 2000, 08:09:47 PM
::Fett, reeling in pain, yanks out the tusk, and throws it to the floor.
"I bet your dentist hates you"
Fett then reaches out with the force. The tusk lifts of the ground, and flies towards Ogre. Ogre catches the tusk. However, this stops him from seeing Fett Flying kick him in the stomach, knocking the wind out of him. Fett then kicks Ogre in his downed head.
"Yes, I feel fear. I feel it in so many of the people who you oppress"::

Darth Ogre
May 30th, 2000, 08:13:50 PM
:: spins a 360 as a result of the kick to the head. With his head still lowered he lunges forward at Fett, tearing at the Jedi's ribs with his remaining tusk. ::

You are among the list of those I opress, Jedi.

ReaperFett
May 30th, 2000, 08:24:28 PM
::Fett rolls straight over Ogre. This gives him enough time to compsoe himself and reignite his saber. Once again, both combatants bladesmeet each others. The combatants appear evenly matched, with Ogres Strength playing against Fetts agility, but Ogre is slowly getting the upper hand. This is until Fett reaches for a small object in his belt. He presses the button, revealing this small object to be a smaller light weapon. Fett stabs this repeatedley in Ogres shoulder.
"Big list?"::

Darth Ogre
May 30th, 2000, 08:37:27 PM
ARRRRGGGGG!!!!!

:: with a scream of pain, Ogre clutches his shoulder with his sabre hand, de-igniting it, and falls to the ground, directly in front of Fett. While falling hekicks the Jedi in the back of the left knee, bringing him to the ground as well. Ogre quickly rolls over onto the Jedi's back and starts bashing him in the back of the skull with his sabre hilt, repetedly. Cradling his other arm at his side. ::

I think it might be getting shorter soon.

ReaperFett
May 30th, 2000, 08:40:24 PM
OOC: it is nearly 2AM, so I am off. I will reply when I get up

ReaperFett
May 31st, 2000, 07:58:54 AM
::Fett rolls himself onto his side, dislocating his shoulder. Fett then knees Ogre in the stomach, knocking him backwards. Fett then rolls to his feet, and slams his shoulder into a tree, popping it back into place.
"AHHHH! God that hurt!"
Ogre then charges at Fett. Fett ignites his saber, and cuts at the tree. The tree collapses, knocking the 390lb Ogre to the ground::

Bounty Hunter Dreyas
May 31st, 2000, 08:56:51 AM
I can't keep my eyes off the thrilling battle!

Sith Kat
May 31st, 2000, 12:36:28 PM
:: Kat force tekes her kris into the air. It slices Fett across the temple as it flies by, then hovers like a dragonfly. It turns, and attacks again, imbedding itself deeply in the wounded shoulder. Kat grins as she focuses her will, causing the blade to twist itself inside the wound ::

"Hurts, doesn't it?"

ReaperFett
May 31st, 2000, 12:46:52 PM
::Fett rips it out of his shoulder, and stares at kat
"What, you Sith can't fight one on one? You that weak?"

Fett then reaches out with the force, and lifts the tree into the air. He then swings it round, smacking Kat square in the face

"Anyone else want to join in while we are about it?"::

Ice Fox
May 31st, 2000, 12:56:41 PM
*Drags Kat out of the battle.*

Don't hit me. I'm just here to watch.

OOC: nice music Dreyas. It sounds like Kiss or Metallica, lol.

Sith Kat
May 31st, 2000, 01:08:39 PM
:: feels herself being dragged away as she regains conciousness. Animal instinct takes over, and she rips herself free of the unknown grasp and attacks Ice Fox. Force pushes him backwards into a rock and whirls to face Fett. ::

"We're not finished!!!"

:: ignites her sabre ::

ReaperFett
May 31st, 2000, 01:29:41 PM
::Fett ignites his saber

"Now that just wasn't very nice"::

Sith Kat
May 31st, 2000, 01:46:17 PM
:: rushes forward, matching Fett strike for strike as she forces him go on defense. Her attacks become faster, more focused as the blood pours from his wounded shoulder ::

ReaperFett
May 31st, 2000, 01:56:38 PM
::Fett drops to the floor, ans sweeps kat's legs. Fett then rolls back on his feet::

Sith Kat
May 31st, 2000, 02:08:47 PM
:: kips up to her feet and continues the attack. binds Fett's sabre and tears the wound deeper with a leopard strike ::

Ice Fox
May 31st, 2000, 02:10:33 PM
*Ice Fox gets up.*

You don't need to attack fellow Sith. I have a bad temper, and this hasn't been my day. I would beat you up, but I have to follow the Imperial rules. Rule #3 (maybe 4) says never hit a woman/girl.

*Ice Fox gets in his ship and leaves. He drops a few smoke grenades he he drives away.*

Have fun in the smoke.

ReaperFett
May 31st, 2000, 03:23:41 PM
::Fett reels back from the blow
"Pick on my weak spot will you?"
Fett ignites one of his smaller light-weapons, and jumps at Kat, knocking her over. Fett then sits on kneels on her, and repeatedley stabs Kat in the shoulder with his weapon. fett then jumps to his feet::

Sith Kat
May 31st, 2000, 03:45:29 PM
:: springs back to her feet and throws a volley of shuriken (3) at Fett. One in his neck, the other two in his bleeding shoulder. Force tekes the weapon in his hand and focuses on turning it against his throat. It pulls violently in his grip, trying to drive itself into him ::

Ice Fox
May 31st, 2000, 03:51:41 PM
*watches Kat and Fett from his ship up in space through a camera he placed at the battlegrounds.*

*opens com with Ogre, who left when Kat showed up.*

Ogre, you let her steal your fight. What's wrong??? It doesn't matter now. Fett's almost dead. Then again, she is too...

ReaperFett
May 31st, 2000, 03:57:38 PM
::Fett deignites the weapon in his hand, and pulls the shuriken out of him. He then throws one at Kat, impaling her foot. While Kat attempts to pull the weapon out, Fett reaches out with the force, and holds his shoulder. Moments later, the wound is healed::

Sith Kat
May 31st, 2000, 04:28:01 PM
"Nice trick. I can do that one without thinking about it."

:: rushes into Fett, knocking him off his feet. Their weapons become lost as they roll end over end over end across the ground. Kat finally gains the advantage, and rams his head into a rock. She claws her fingers into his face, tearing at his eyes ::

ReaperFett
May 31st, 2000, 04:36:13 PM
::Fett uses his feet to push Kat far into the air. Fett then jumps up into the air, and catches Kat, he then converts the move into a spinebreaker, before jumping back, and retrieving his saber::

Sith Kat
May 31st, 2000, 04:41:47 PM
:: stunned, slowly and painfully tries to pull herself up again ::

Ice Fox
May 31st, 2000, 05:33:54 PM
OOC: Kat changes her pic every so often to show her mood. I don't know why, but that's just so dang funny.

Sith Kat
May 31st, 2000, 05:39:56 PM
OOC - :rolleyes: some people just don't get it. too bad. :(

Sith Kat
Jun 1st, 2000, 11:27:01 AM
TTT

Darth Ogre
Jun 2nd, 2000, 03:29:50 PM
:: Ogre, with fury raging through his veins, lifts the tree off of himself and swings it at the distracted Fett. Striking him in the back and causing him to lose his sabre ::

1275thstorm
Jun 3rd, 2000, 03:48:13 PM
:: 1275thstorm comes out of noware, grabs ls, ignights his and Fetts and cuts both of fetts arms off :: "Mwa Ha Ha!...."

ReaperFett
Jun 3rd, 2000, 04:02:05 PM
::Fett ignores the ILLEGAL move, and continues to fight Kat and Ogre

"Ah, poor little bounty hunter. Has to fight on the biggest side?"::

OOC: Carry on soon, been busy

Sith Kat
Jun 3rd, 2000, 04:17:35 PM
OOC - Okay. We'll ignore it too. Wait, why are we drifting into space? :rolleyes: It's happening again.

ReaperFett
Jun 3rd, 2000, 04:52:52 PM
Yes, Sith Kat is now:

LOST IN THREAD!

All we need now is a camp robot... :)

Sith Kat
Jun 3rd, 2000, 05:37:48 PM
:: Kat rises to her feet again, force teking her sabre back to her hand. throws another volley of shuriken at Fett while he's distracted by Ogre. Fett narrowly avoids getting hit in the face as they sail past, imbedding themselves deeply into a nearby tree ::

Darth Ogre
Jun 3rd, 2000, 06:15:58 PM
Great!! Where's the mod?