PDA

View Full Version : so, which jedi wants to fight little old me?

Dae Jinn
May 28th, 2000, 12:46:12 AM
:: enters the battle grounds ::
i get to fight now! hooray!
so, who wants to fight me? i promise not to hurt you TOO badly!

The Lounge Lizard
May 28th, 2000, 02:34:03 PM
I'm no Jedi, but you look like you need to be battle hardened before you proceed any further.

Call it training...the hard way.

Dae Jinn
May 28th, 2000, 02:45:05 PM
sorry, i meant a newbie jedi, not an old hard ass like you!

besides, i wouldn't want to have to hurt my fellow saiya-jin!

** read my bio in the sith empire for more info, btw love the vegeta in your sig! vegeta rawks! **

The Lounge Lizard
May 28th, 2000, 02:52:25 PM
Hmm..."Old Hard Ass"

I like the sound to that!

Jedi Alpha
May 28th, 2000, 03:48:35 PM
::Alpha appears behind the inexperienced Sith::

Let's fight...

::ignites his light-katana::

Dae Jinn
May 28th, 2000, 11:06:22 PM
:: turns to alpha, a wicked smile on her face ::
do you like it when i hurt you? you must, or you wouldn't challenge me. fine, i accept; you pick the setting, and I'LL set the ground rules:( as told to me by darth ogre)

1. No killing. You can't just start a fight and kill someone, same goes for your opponent. If he does you can point out the rule and say it doesn't count then kick his butt for good measure to teach him a proper lesson in the process. You can hurt people but you can't cut off their hand or rip their limbs off but you can maim them and cut them as such.

2. No God mode or powers. This is SW and while you can have a special talent or skill you can't stray too far from SW. People will respect you and fight you more if you stay within the SW universe. However this is flexable to a degree.
3. 5 moves max. per post. this just makes it easier to follow the action.

4. paitence. don't post something b*tching becos i haven't replied, i have no real control over when i can and can not reply.

now, if you would do me the honor of picking the scene...please describe it, and your weapons. i'll do the same for you.

Jedi Alpha
May 29th, 2000, 03:49:25 PM
Ok...The setting will be a Dagobah swamp...About three klicks from Yoda's abandoned hut. We will probably not only have to deal with each others attacks but the wildlife in that area too...My weapons are my two light-katanas and some more conventional weapons (IE: Thermal detonators, a normal lightsaber)

Ok...I'm not sure about it but after reading the special powers rule...does that discount my plasma abilities?

Darth Ogre
May 29th, 2000, 04:26:50 PM
Interesting, when not able to cheat, the PRETENDER has no backbone, and isn't spouting his usual boasts of killing Sith.

ReaperFett
May 29th, 2000, 04:29:52 PM
He asked a question Ogre, you got a problem with that?

Darth Ogre
May 29th, 2000, 04:30:52 PM
Nope no problem, just an observation.

ReaperFett
May 29th, 2000, 04:35:47 PM
keep your observations to yourself

Darth Ogre
May 29th, 2000, 04:37:19 PM
No! Why don't you stay out of my disciple's challenge, unless you are here to accept it.

ReaperFett
May 29th, 2000, 04:41:27 PM
Very well, only for decency, not for you

Jedi Alpha
May 29th, 2000, 04:47:30 PM
::Alpha glares at Ogre, his black-silver eyes flashing::

Stay out of this Ogre...unless you'd like to see your head rolling around the floor...:evil:

Darth Ogre
May 29th, 2000, 04:52:06 PM
Do it! Strike me down!

Jedi Alpha
May 29th, 2000, 04:56:29 PM
::Alpha uses the force to throw Ogre into a rafter, breaking it::

I won't...at least not yet...Maybe I should make a thread for us to fight in...

Astral Ogre
May 29th, 2000, 04:58:52 PM
The illusion fades and Ogre is no longer present, but laughter can be heard. HaHaHaHaHaHa!!

Jedi Alpha
May 29th, 2000, 05:02:08 PM
::in an instant Alpha's light-katana is in his hand, ignited::

What the hell?

ReaperFett
May 29th, 2000, 05:06:28 PM
Call an Exorcist!

Jedi Alpha
May 29th, 2000, 05:08:23 PM
Definately...

Dae Jinn
May 29th, 2000, 08:39:48 PM
OOC. sorry, haven't been on-line...
NO DETENATORS AND NO PLASMA. i'm a saiya-jinn, and i don't use any DB powers, so it's only fair.

i use a whip, two sabres and a sword. so, let's do it!

:: takes out her whip, and cracks alpha across the face, leaving a large welt ::

and as for you TWO! :: turns to reaper and ogre, whips them both on the bum :: get outta my fight!

ReaperFett
May 29th, 2000, 08:44:10 PM
yeah, strange place. I'm off

Jedi Alpha
May 30th, 2000, 08:09:37 AM
::Alpha hisses in pain and as Dae tries it again Alpha cleanly slices the whip in half. Alpha axe kicks her in the jaw::

Dae Jinn
May 30th, 2000, 10:40:34 AM
:: drops her whip as she stumbles back. grabs a sabre from her belt and ignites it. she slashes alpha across the arm and smiles ::

glad to see you're still here...did you bring your coffin?

Jedi Alpha
May 30th, 2000, 11:59:24 AM
::Alpha jumps back to avoid getting slashed up::

I won't need it...you will!

::Alpha ducks under a slash and comes up with an elbow to Dae's throat, kncoking her breath away. As She is gasping for air Alpha slices the lightsaber hilt in two and then grabs her head and knees her in the nose, breaking it::

Dae Jinn
May 30th, 2000, 01:02:18 PM
:: spits blood into alphas' face, right in his eyes. he screams and dae takes out her sword and runs him thru, in the ribs, right below his heart. she pushes the sword thru his chest, it burst out of his back and punctures his lung. she snarls and licks the blood that is running into her mouth. she kicks him away, pulling her sword from his limp body. :: i doubt it,
:: cracks her nose back, and wipes at it with her hand. she grins evilly, and takes out a box of matches, lites one and flicks it at him, setting his cloak on fire. ::

but you'll need an urn....

Jedi Alpha
May 31st, 2000, 08:17:38 AM
{OOC: I'm not wearing a cloak. I'm wearing by body armor and that's about it...}

::Alpha tries drawing the force around him, and as he does the wound begins to heal. As Alpha gets stronger he taps more into the force to make Dae think that Alpha is to the side of her. When Dae attacks the illusion Alpha reaches out even more and finishes healing himself. Alpha uses the force some more to throw Dae into the swamp::

Dae Jinn
May 31st, 2000, 12:20:14 PM
:: stands up, covered in mud and soaking wet ::
YOU.......
:: growls and throws mud at alpha. it stuns him and she force throws him into a tree, which snaps from the impact and lands on him. she goes over and stands on his throat, cutting off his air. smiles down at him while he gasps for air. :: can't do any force tricks now, can you jedi?
:: takes her foot off his throat and sighs ::
this is getting dull...
:: climbs into a tree and disappears into the swamp ::
come get me jedi!

**OOC. glad you posted! heared you gave up in one battle. ok, i'm wearin a leather cat suit, no shoes ( we are in a swamp ) and no armor. my hair is in buns on my head( a la sailor moon ) so no hair pulling!. just to tell you!

Jedi Alpha
May 31st, 2000, 01:36:43 PM
{OOC: I did yeild to Darth Phantom...Being dead is too boring for my tastes...I'm wearing the body armor, complete with helmet so you can't pull my hair (I wear it in a ponytail as this character...) and some spiked boots}

::alpha sucks in as much air as possible and follows Dae up the tree. Alpha force recalls his light-katana and ignites it, it's glow casdting a black-silver light for a meter in front of him. Alpha trips over the leg of a big native spider and immediatle slices it in half and then continues his search::

Dae Jinn
May 31st, 2000, 11:25:44 PM
:: is hidden in the swamp, using the force to shield herself from him. waits for him to walk by ::

Jedi Alpha
Jun 1st, 2000, 08:19:33 PM
::alpha slowly waks by the place where Dae is hiding and senses something in the force. Alpha instinctivly rolls away as Dae jumps at him::

That was a little too close...

Dae Jinn
Jun 2nd, 2000, 12:20:58 PM
:: disappears into the swamp, alpha tries to sense her, but can't. she quietly sneaks up behind him, dripping mud and grime, and kicks him hard in the back of the head. he falls forward, and while he's down, she pulls off his helmet. ::
i like to see the look on my victims face...
:: takes off into the swamp, again ::

Dae Jinn
Jun 3rd, 2000, 09:20:34 PM
:: appears behind alpha, plunges her sword into his back ::
you're boring me, alpha, let's call it a draw...
:: pulls her sword upward, gutting him from stomach to strenum. tears her sword from his body, and leaves ::

Jedi Alpha
Jun 4th, 2000, 12:50:34 PM
{OOC: A draw? I guess...OK.}

::Alpha yells in pain as the sword impales him and instinctivly reaches out with the force. Suddenly a tree limb impales Dae from the back, bringing her to her knees::

{OOC: Yep...A draw's ok...}

Dae Jinn
Jun 4th, 2000, 01:35:17 PM
OOC. cool, draw it is.

:: turns and smiles at alpha, pulls out the tree limb, tosses it away, and leaves ::