PDA

View Full Version : LL vs Figrin

The Lounge Lizard
May 12th, 2000, 02:50:09 PM
:: LL steps outside of the Opera House, waiting on his next opponent. He stoops down, scooping up a small quantity of dirt in his hand, which he rubs between his hands, and brings to his nose ::

The Lounge Lizard
May 14th, 2000, 07:06:03 PM
Where are you, Jedi?

The Lounge Lizard
May 16th, 2000, 12:05:35 AM
Again I wait, Jedi.

Figrin D an
May 16th, 2000, 10:45:07 PM
*** The cloaked Jedi Master enters the Opera House from the back of the Auditorium. Slowly, he walks up to the stage and faces his opponent, the Lounge Lizard. The Jedi removes his hood. ***

"After fighting side by side for a long time, we finally meet on the battlefield as opponents."

*** Figrin removes his lightsaber from his belt, holding it in his right hand, yet to be ignited. ***

"Your move."

The Lounge Lizard
May 17th, 2000, 12:08:12 AM
Fight with honor.

:: LL paces around Figrin, then thrusts an outstretched hand at the ground, using a force pressure blast to shatter the ground, kicking a cloud of gray concrete dust into the air. LL uses the dust as a shroud, diving into it, and igniting his lightsaber, spinning high, spinning low, and always advancing. Without his eyes, Figrin must fall back on pure force perception, and thus he backs up, at the periphery of the dust. Out of the cloud flies LL's lightsaber, slicing through the air, and severing large symphonic show lights from the rafters, causing them to fall around Figrin with disorienting crashes, further confusing the Jedi. The split second of distraction is enough for LL, as he leaps from the cloud like a tiger from the Ganges, hitting Figrin full in the sternum with a leopard strike. The blunt force of the strike knocks the breath out of Figrin, sends him into the nearby wall, and dislocates his shoulder. LL calls his saber back to him, and charges. ::

Figrin D an
May 17th, 2000, 02:27:46 AM
*** Figrin quickly pushes away from the wall with his good hand and spins to see the Lounge Lizard flying towards him. With Force-enhanced reflexes, the Jedi shifts to his right and ignites his saber, just missing a kick from the warrior that cracks the wall instead. Swinging his lightsaber with one hand, Figrin arcs the blade toward the Lizard's head, which is swiftly blocked, but provides enough time for the Jedi to spin, kick his opponent in the stomach and strike a power blow to Lounge Lizard's face with his saber hilt. Executing a Force jump, the Jedi Master soars into the air, backflips and lands on the other side of the stage from LL. Reaching out with the Force, Figrin focuses on the on the fallen stage lights and launches them towards LL, while the Jedi slams his shoulder into the wall, grimacing in pain, but manages to pop his shoulder back into place. ***

(OOC: Given that we seem not to be online simultaneously very often, I'm would assume that we will exercise the "10 moves per fighter" option.)

The Lounge Lizard
May 17th, 2000, 02:37:50 AM
:: LL shifts to regain his balance, just in time for the flying lights to come to him. He deftly slices them to pieces, bathing himself in a shower of sparks as he races, gaining ground on Figrin. Finally, he breaks into a full sprint to Figrin. The Jedi plants his feet, bracing for the attack. Right before he reaches Figrin, however, LL force jumps over the Jedi, and uses a force push to shove Figrin to the ground on his back. LL falls back to earth, and strikes with Figrin off guard, sticking his landing with a mighty axe kick...pressing the heel of his boot into Figrin's Xiphoid Process, which fractures, piercing his diaphragm slightly, causing the Jedi to breathe irregularly. Figrin struggles with his breath while struggling to his feet. LL grabs him by the hand, and helps him to his feet, only to send him back to the ground with a reverse axis roundhouse to Figrin's left jawline. The strike sends the Jedi into a tailspin of vertigo, and he loses his grip on his lightsaber. LL calls the saber to him, and twirls both, one in each hand, as Figrin works back to his feet. ::

(OOC.....ten moves is good for me)

Figrin D an
May 17th, 2000, 11:16:32 PM
*** Figrin rolls to his left to get some space between himself and LL. Concentrating with the Force, Figrin begins to heal his his internal injuries. Leaping to his feet, Figrin watches as LL twirls both his and Figrin's lightsabers, a slight grin apprearing on the Lizard's face. The Jedi closes his eyes and reaches out with the Force towards the seats in the auditorium, ripping dozens of the them from the floor and sending them flying at LL. Using both sabers, LL begins to slice his way through cloth and steel sending fragments of the seating about the stage. While the distracted LL hacks and blocks with the lightsabers, Figrin uses a Force jump towards his opponent. As the final chair approaches his legs, LL blocks low with one saber and slices with the other, leaving his upper body unprotected. Landing a kick with his left foot on top of the Lizard's shoulder, the Jedi uses LL to stop his forward momentum and hold him in position long enough to bring a powerful kick with his right boot across LL's face, cracking the skull near his left eye. LL spins to his right in a slight daze completing a 360 degree spin. By this time, Figrin has landed and, as LL's faces the Jedi, Figrin throws a Force-enhanced open palm punch to LL's chest, breaking his sternum. As LL falls backward from the force of the blow, Figrin quickly grabs LL's arm and spins him around backward into the Jedi's raised knee, delivering a devistating hit to the back. The Lizard drops both sabers from the shock to his nervous system and falls foreward. Figrin leaps backward and recalls his saber, landing several meters from LL, waiting in an en guarde position. ***

The Lounge Lizard
May 17th, 2000, 11:37:12 PM
:: LL forces himself to his knees, breathing heavily. He looks at Figrin, and uses a high sector block to stop Figrin from bringing his saber high and slashing LL. LL's forearm locks just below Figrin's wrist, keeping his momentum in check. With the split second of opportunity, LL shifts his weight, flips his other arm over Figrin's saber hand, and turns the wrist inward, turning Figrin's blade onto himself. The Jedi gasps as the blade starts to stab into his torso....slowly. The slow blade begins to crisp the flesh around the wound, which is non fatal but quite painful nonetheless. Figrin struggles against LL, who controls the Jedi's pressure point, and his lightsaber. LL forces the blade in more, and Figrin gasps in staggered bursts, a ribbon of blood coming from his mouth. Figrin lets go of the saber, and its downward momentum worsens the wound, but at least removes the blade. Figrin sighs from the removal of the blade, but LL begins to thrash him with a series of wicked back-forearm strikes, throwing droplets of blood across the wall. LL drags Figrin to the piano, smashes the Jedi's head through the wooden top, rips out a couple of piano wires, and begins to strangle Figrin. ::

End this Jedi. Cry out....mercy. Do it now. Live.

Figrin D an
May 18th, 2000, 12:35:59 AM
*** Figrin gasps as the wire cuts his air supply. Calming himself and drawing strength from the Force, manages to reach behind his head grasps LL's neck. Pulling downward with all his might, Figrin simultaneously throws his head back, bashing the back of his skull into LL's face. The loud crunch of breaking cartilage is heard as the Lizard's nose is shattered and begins to spew forth blood. Figrin reaches with the Force, concentrating on the glass chandeliers high above the seating area. In a flash, two of the monstrous lights shatter, sending glass shards outward. Figrin pulls those shards toward the stage and aims them directly at LL. The razor sharp glass fragments bombard LL, slicing in skin and impaling his entire body The pain from the impact of the glass causes LL to loosen his grip on the piano wire, allowing Figrin pull the wire and LL's hands away from his throat and flip LL over his head onto the wooden stage floor. Using the Force, Figrin pushes LL, sliding his battered body underneath the piano and guides his lightsaber to slice through the wooden legs. The piano drops with a loud thud onto the stage and LL, crushing him.

Figrin staggers as he examines the wound in his stomach. Pushing the pain from his mind he calls out to LL. ***

"I will not yield. In doing so, I would succumb to fear. The fear of death. I am not afraid to die. You know in your heart that my will cannot be crushed by you or another that I may face in battle."

Figrin D an
May 19th, 2000, 12:44:18 PM
TTT

The Lounge Lizard
May 20th, 2000, 03:12:34 PM
:: slowly, LL rises from under the piano, holding it high above his head. With a mighty yell, he throws it at Figrin. The Jedi sidesteps the large piano as it shatters across the floor. LL sets the bones in his nose, and wipes away at the blood stream with his forearm. He unclasps "Shenlong's Fang" from his belt and switches the thunderous blade on. The two fighters are in a stare-off, on opposite sides of the opera house. LL shifts his head to the right, then to the left...popping vertebrae in his neck and loosening his muscles. Slowly, he begins to charge at Figrin. The Jedi watches LL intently...after all, he rarely attacked head-on with the lightsaber. Instead, he usually used it as a pure distraction, in order to move in close. Figrin switched his saber on...he wasn't about to be distracted this time. LL increased his pace, and was charging at full speed. He charged closer...and closer....and soon Figrin realized he wasn't going to fake the strike this time. The Jedi ran toward LL also. LL raised his saber in the air, as Figrin ran toward him. The two passed each other in a flaring of saber strikes. LL gritted his teeth and dropped his lightsaber. He had been struck in his arm, with a deep cut in his shoulder. LL tore part of his undershirt away to wrap the wound. He gritted against the pain and looked at Figrin. Figrin stood on the other side, and he turned to LL. The Jedi started to charge at LL for the finishing blow, but promptly fell flat on his face. The tendons and ligaments under his right knee had been severed so fast he didn't realize it. He couldn't use his leg. Figrin managed a crawl, picking his saber up and working towards a wall for leverage. LL slowly walked towards the fallen Jedi. Figrin raised the saber up for a defense, but LL thrust down with his saber, cutting Figrin's hilt just below the emitter and destroying the saber. LL stood above the Jedi, raising his saber for a final strike...when he turned the saber off, and came down, smashing Figrin across the brow with the studded hilt. With his wounded arm dangling at his side, LL used his other arm to pick Figrin up by the throat and throw him against the wall. Figrin used the leverage LL had given him, and started to move towards him, but LL dropped the studded hilt straight onto Figrin's wounded knee, dropping the Jedi yet again in a torrent of pain. Figrin slumped against the wall, and LL placed his foot on Figrin's throat, pressing him to the wall ::

Figrin D an
May 20th, 2000, 04:07:44 PM
*** His leg useless, his lightsaber destroyed, Figrin realizes he must rely on his strength in the Force for the remainder of the battle. Grabbing the Lizard's foot with both hands, Figrin slowly begins to push his opponent's leg downward and away from his throat. Using the Force, Figrin concentrates on the steel piping behind the shattered remains of the auditorium walls. Ripping a section away from the wall, Figrin sends the heavy piping towards LL, bashing him the right-rear portion of his skull. The hit is enough to knock LL off balance and allow Figrin to use a leg throw, twisting LL around and slaming him face down into the floor. With haste, Figrin uses a Force Jump to launch him self upward. Grabbing onto one of the many ropes used for the curtains, Figrin swings out toward the seating, landing on a balcony high above the auditorium.
Lounge Lizard, in a furious release of frustration, begins to tear apart the stage and everything upon it, flinging as much debris at the Jedi as possible. Figrin, using the Force, creates a Force Shell around himself, protecting him from the flying objects and giving him time to heal is wounded leg. ***

The Lounge Lizard
May 20th, 2000, 04:45:29 PM
Force jump?

how...

Figrin D an
May 20th, 2000, 06:28:21 PM
I still have one good leg....
... or would you rather that I would levitate to the rope than jump?

The Lounge Lizard
May 20th, 2000, 07:46:26 PM
:: As the debris flies around Figrin, LL tears off the top of a packet of bacta salve, and applies it to his cut. The seared flesh begins to slowly regenerate, and LL carefully works his arm as it heals. ::

Figrin, are you all done? Don't make me have to come up there.

:: Figrin continues to heal with the force ::

My wounds are less serious than yours, Figrin. I will be healed quickly. You will not. And what do you think I'm going to do in the meantime?

Hmm?

Sit around and wait? I'm an honorable man, but I'm not a stupid man.

However, I'll offer a sliver of charity. Walk back down here, and you can heal on the way, and I can power up. Stay up there, and I'll blast you back down here, and an injured leg will be the least of your problems.

Your choice.

Figrin D an
May 20th, 2000, 08:38:17 PM
*** Hearing all of LL's words, Figrin replys with one simple phrase. ***

"Do what you will Lounge Lizard..."

*** Smiling brazenly, the Lizard begins to power up, channeling energy in his body. Finally reaching an optimal level, LL releases a tremendous blast that shakes the entire Opera House. Targeting the balcony where the Jedi was healing, the blast screams through the air, blasting apart the entire structure and sending the remains crashing to the floor.
Jumping down off of the stage, LL walks to the debris pile and begins sifting through the rubble, looking for the crushed Jedi. After a few moments of searching, LL cannot find Figrin's body. In a moment of disbelief and confusion, LL feels a presence directly behind him. Spinning around, the Lizard barely gets fully turned about before a powerful Force-enhanced uppercut slams into his chin, throwing his head back and knocking him to the floor. Grabbing his opponent by the neck, Figrin pulls LL to his feet grabs his arms and throws him head first into the nearby wall, punching a hole into the side of the auditorium and badly cutting his scalp. Still limping slightly on his right leg, which was not completely healed, Figrin jumps back onto the stage, favoring his left leg. ***
"Hard to hit what you can't see, isn't it my friend?"

*** Reaching out with the Force, Figrin creates an air-tight energy bubble around LL and begins to pull the breathable air out of the sphere. LL starts to feel dizzy.... ***

The Lounge Lizard
May 23rd, 2000, 02:55:55 PM
:: LL strikes against the force sphere, but cannot penetrate it. The air is running out. LL places extended middle and index fingers against his forehead, and goes into deep concentration. Sparks of force energy begin to leap from his forehead to his fingertips, and the sparks become a sphere of white fire. Veins bulge across LL's forehead, and LL grits his teeth....a low growl emanating from deep inside him. Finally, he lets loose a loud bellow ::

MAKKANKOSAPPO!!!!!

:: Figrin's eyes go wide, he can't stop a concentrated blast of energy like that. His Force sphere will burst. With a concentrated effort, he tries to accelerate LL's suffocation. LL, in the meantime, places his fingertips on the force bubble, and a screwdriving blast of energy rips through the force bubble, the onrush of fresh air makes LL gasp in gulps of oxygen. The energy beam, long since destroying the force bubble, still travels toward Figrin. The Jedi cannot get out of the way in time, and is hit head-on by the blast. The energy catches Figrin in a wash of fire, and drops Figrin to his knees, smouldering. It is agonizingly painful for him to move, and he tries to focus his pain away. In the meantime, LL is catching his breath, and walking to Figrin. LL's arms begin to pulse with electricity. Before the Jedi can move, LL grabs him in a mighty bear hug, and begins squeezing the air out of him...and the electricity in his body arcs into Figrin, causing his body to painfully convulse and sending more vital oxygen out of the Jedi. ::

Hahahahaha...how do YOU like a good squeeze, Figrin? Unpleasant, yes?

:: Figrin headbutts LL, and forms a cut over his brow. LL smiles at Figrin, and makes Figrin's headbutt look like a tap. LL brutalizes Figrin with headbutt after brutal headbutt, gashing Figrin's face and jackhamering his feet into the pavement ::

Figrin D an
May 23rd, 2000, 09:54:38 PM
*** Figrin reels from the series of headbutts dealt by the Lounge Lizard. Pushing the pain of the electrical shock from his mind, the Jedi begins to expand his chest pushing his arms out against the force applied by LL. Getting just enough space to move, Figrin bends his arms and places his hands on LL's elbows and pushes upward in one quick motion, sliding out of the his opponent's grip. Dropping to a crouch, Figrin uses a roundhouse leg sweep to drop the Lizard to the floor. Getting to his feet, Figrin jumps backward, putting some space between himself and LL. ***

"Here's a trick I picked up from my last battle with Verse."

*** Using the Force, Figrin concentrates on the ground underneath LL. The floor begins to tremble, becoming increasingly more violent. The Opera House is shaken by the quake; walls begins to shudder and sections of ceiling bend and break, sending pieces of concrete smashing into the floor. LL gets to his feet, struggling to keep his balance as the floor under his feet continues to throw him off balance. Finally, a crack begins to form underneath the Lizard. Before he can move the, the floor shatters open and begins to pull matter into it like a black hole. LL is pulled downward into the chasm, the ground swallowing him in a torrential sea of debris and dirt.
Figrin tears a small section of cloth from the bottom of his cloak and wraps his bleeding forehead, planning his next move. ***

The Lounge Lizard
May 23rd, 2000, 11:37:56 PM
:: As LL is sucked into the aperture, he places two fingers against his forehead and closes his eyes. Figrin relaxes as LL falls into the crack, out of his view. He turns to walk away...and walks straight into LL. Figrin is flabergasted ::

Figrin: Wh...wh...HOW?

LL: The force is indeed powerful....powerful enough to fold space if given enough practice. It is called Instantaneous Movement. The Jedi of the planet Yardratto mentor this ancient art to a select few. Care to see a few other Yardratto tricks?

:: LL crosses his arms around his shoulders and lowers his head. A loud buzzing sound shakes the operahouse, and the air distorts with a low sonic rumble. LL's eyes flash open, and he spreads his arms wide, slowly closing his hands into fists. The distortion in the air collects around his fists, looking like a cloud of vapor. Figrin instinctively backs up...out of reach of LL. LL's eyes narrow. ::

That won't help you.

:: With a roar, LL throws a punch in straight air. 20 feet away, Figrin doubles over in agony. The Jedi straightens up, and wipes at a stream of blood coming from his mouth. With an incredulous look, he stares at LL ::

Its called Shadowboxing...I can throw a wave of concentrated Force with my attacks...it gives me an added reach, so to speak.

:: With that, LL throws punch after punch, driving Figrin back into the wall. The Jedi can offer little resistance as the wall behind him begins to crack with the impact ::

Figrin D an
May 24th, 2000, 09:25:05 PM
*** The wall behind Figrin begins to give away as the punches continue to hit his body. Doing the best he can to deflect the shadowboxing attack, Figrin concentrates and channels energy through the Force. A blue energy wave diffuses through the front of the Jedi's body, initially taking an identical shape. Slowly the wave flattens out into an energy barrier, blocking the Force punches thrown by LL. ***

"Ah, yes, I should have guessed you would have picked up a few new techniques in your travels. However, the Holocron library of the Jedi Temple holds many Jedi secrets, including powerful Force techniques that were hidden in a ancient vault deep beneath the library itself. Don't think that I haven't come prepared...."

*** The blue wave in front of Figrin begins to intensify, pulsing with Force energy. Drawing energy towards the center of the wavefront, a single powerful beam leaps out of the barrier, striking LL in the stomach knocking him backwards, doubling him over in pain and halting his shadowboxing attack. As LL slowly returns to a standing position, the Force barrier in front of Figrin splits into two, each half forming a small intense ball of Force energy. Figrin steps forward, the two Force spheres floating next to him. Stretching his hands out to his sides, the spheres move outward 4 meters on each side of Figrin and, in two brilliant flashes, form large muscular tiger-like beasts with huge canine teeth, their red eyes focused on LL. ***

"A being powerful with the Force can learn to focus Force energy in such an organized form that it can be used to create entities that can mimic the powers of the living. In this case, the Force has been used to create Quardelonian Sabre Cats, powerful beasts from my home planet. Just as deadly as the real thing, and protected by the Force."

*** Figrin takes a few steps backward as the beasts prepare to strike at their prey. The left Sabre Cat leaps first. LL's quick reflexes allow him to use a Force push to throw the animal past him, but as he twists back to a guard postion, the second cat strikes him, slamming him to the floor and cracking his ribs. LL struggles, pushing on two powerful front legs as the enourmous animal looses a fearsome roar. Slashing with it's clawed feet, the Sabre Cat slices across LL's torso, putting deep gashes in his upper abdomen. Using his legs, LL bends at the knees and kicks the cat in the gut, pushing it away enough to allow him to roll out from under its pinning claws. Getting to his feet, the 1st Sabre Cat lunges at LL, sinking one of its razor sharp incisors into his left quadricep, reaching the bone. As the first cat pulls away from LL, the second Sabre Cat clamps its powerful jaws onto LL's lower right arm, slicing into the muscle with it's teeth and twisting LL around and flinging him into the wall like a rag doll. Slumped on the floor against the backwall of the Opera House, LL shakes off the daze as the two Sabre cats move in for the kill.... ***

The Lounge Lizard
May 24th, 2000, 09:45:51 PM
:: LL wearily stands up, nursing his many wounds, the cats pacing around him. The cat on the right pounces, and a moment later, so does the one on the left. LL clasps his arms together, and his body is sheathed in light. The cats leap onto LL for the kill...and are destroyed as all three explode in a spectacular explosion. Figrin smiles, but the smile washes away when the smoke clears, revealing LL finishing his healing techniques ::

That...is a residual Force shell. You can amplify your body's living force, leaving a perfect image of your body, but containing only raw energy. It detonates on impact. Don't act so suprised, Figrin. You aren't the only one who can create forms with the Force. I'm about to one-up your little feline show.

:: LL crosses his arms over his shoulders ::

H.......hhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...........

:: The ground begins to shake violently as LL begins to blur. The blur spreads apart, and comes back together, revealing two identical LL's. The process begins again, and again, until finally, eight Angels of Death are staring Figrin down. The LL's speak in unison ::

WHICH ONE IS REAL, OR ARE WE ALL REAL? HOW CAN YOU DEFEAT US WHEN WE THINK ALIKE?

:: The LL's encircle Figrin. The Jedi sees his escape path is cut off, and Force Jumps....but is savagely brought back to earth as one LL jumps in front of him, driving an elbow charge into Figrin's right deltoid. The shock throws Figrin to the ground, where two LL's pounce with axe kicks to the kidneys. They pick the Jedi up, and all eight begin to electrocute Figrin with force lightning. Figrin manages to stumble to one of the LL's and slashes him with his saber. The LL smiles and vanishes into dust. The rest converge on him, pummeling him unmercifully ::

Darth Stone
May 25th, 2000, 02:49:57 AM
Fringin Dan i no longer what you as my master and i obanden you. You have never been here to train me so there for i wish to train with my self and other Jedi. Thank you for your insperation

* Stone turns away and walks *

The Lounge Lizard
May 25th, 2000, 03:12:57 AM
Stone...this is a tournament thread....don't interrupt it.

Figrin D an
May 25th, 2000, 08:48:14 PM
*** Figrin takes several hits from the 7 remaining LL's, blocking and retreating to the best of his ability. As the group converges on him, the Jedi uses a quick concentrated burst of Force energy to throw LL and his Force clones backwards. Calling upon all his strength, Figrin concentrates, holding his hands out in front of him. A small fragmented flash of light blinds the LL's temporarily. As the burst clears, a small dark irregular object is seen levitating betwen Figrin's hands. LL is initially confused, but as the object begins to grow in size, LL realizes that it is not an object at all, but an opening... a crack in normal space. A fierce vacuum-like force begins to pull its suroundings into the growing fissure. LL and each or his Force replicas tries to grasp for handholds on the walls, the floor, anything near them with any significant mass. The vacuum grows stronger tearing away floorboards from the stage and the broken remains of the auditorium lighting and smashed piano. LL uses the Force to push himself away from the anomily and manages to stalemate the vacuum force, holding his position. His clones don't have the same fortune. One by one, the Force duplicates begin to loose all cohension, breaking down into streams of Force energy and are sucked into the dark rift, as if targeted by mysterious opening. ***

"Long ago, the Jedi discovered that small holes could be formed in normal space, opening a quasi-dimensional rift where the Force does not exist naturally. This dimemsion gap is a sort of purgatory, a gap inbetween dimensions that can absorbs Force energy, holding it in stasis to be used by the channeler."

*** The rift finishes capturing the energy and the vacuum ceases. The rift, now floating above Figrin, remains dormant for a moment, then erupts with a violent storm of streaming Force energy. Pouring from the rift, the Jedi begins to absorb the energy. Channeling the energy immediately, Figrin begins a rapid healling process, rejuvinating his battered body. The dimensional rift closes in a bright white flash, and Figrin, opening his eyes, looks towards LL and uses the remaining energy to create a Force body shield, invisible to the naked eye, that surrounds his body like a second skin, raising his defensive ability. The Jedi Master holds in a en guarde position, almost anxious for his opponents next attack... ***

The Lounge Lizard
May 26th, 2000, 06:31:08 PM
:: The air around LL simmers and boils, erupting in fire. The Sith's short cropped hair stands on end, as debris levitates and burns around him. He drops into Tiger form, crossing his arms and lining up...a look of pure malice across his face, as he becomes one with the aggressive predator he wishes to emulate. Figrin braces for the assault. LL throws his entire power into a vicious linear attack, brutalizing Figrin and driving him back with the full might of the Art of Aggression. Ram's Head punches, Front Press kicks, Swinging Gates, and Tiger Strikes pummel the Jedi, leaving glowing fire across his body. Figrin is being beaten badly, but not nearly as badly as he should be. His energy field is keeping the killer blows from doing their full damage. LL press kicks Figrin away, panting heavily. Figrin collects himself, hurting from LL's nonetheless barbaric attack. Frustrated at Figrin's resistance, LL balls his fists, and they crackle and spark brilliantly. In a blur of fury, LL begins throwing spheres of Force fire at Figrin. The Jedi dodges and bats away most of the attacks...the rest explode with minimal effect on Figrin. LL stops again...panting harder. Figrin is lightly winded as well from his impressive defense. ::

Figrin: Is that all?

LL: Not...quite.

:: LL spreads his arms wide, and the room illuminates slightly. Figrin looks behind him, and sees every single sphere LL threw at him, hovering in the air. LL's maniacal laugh cuts through the air, as he brings his hands together in a clasp. ::

LL: Dodge this, Jedi....COMET STRIKE!!!

:: Figrin's resistance is valiant against the hailstorm of fire, but he can't dodge them all. The spheres cascade onto him, bludgeoning him into the ground and erupting in a blossom of white fire, sending debris and smoke across the operahouse. The accoustic building echoes with Figrin's agonizing screams. The smoke finally clears, and Figrin is sprawled on the floor, convulsing in pain....his energy barrier completely spent. LL is breathing heavily from the exertion. ::

Figrin D an
May 26th, 2000, 09:50:07 PM
*** The pain Figrin feels is incomprehensible. The stage around him smashed and burnt, Figrin knows, if not for his Force enhanced defenses, he would not be alive. Figrin lies for a moment on his back, his headed tilted back enough to see his the upside-down image of his opponent. LL is dropped to one knee, his hands pressed to the floor, breathing heavily, almost weazing for air. Figrin knows that he must move and somehow recover before LL can regain enough energy to mount another assault. Rolling to one side, Figrin, now on his stomach, quickly considers his options. Knowing he can't withstand another attack of that magnitude without time to heal, he knows he must divert LL's attention, someone combat the Sith in another way, avoiding physical battle.... try to fight LL on another plane...

Figrin knows the risks, but it's his best chance to fight back. Pulling his consciousness deep within himself, Figrin reaches out with the Force to contact LL telepathically. The Sith is shocked at first when he feels the Jedi probing his mind. Figrin using his advanced Force ability, finding an "opening" in LL's subconscious mind. Acting quickly, Figrin places his body in a Force Healing trance and transfers his own consciousness into the mind of LL using the breach discovered in his mental defenses. LL jumps to his feet as he experiences an odd sensation. Within the Sith's mind begins a torent of confusion and uncertainty, as his own soul battles against the intruding Jedi presence. Grasping his head in pain, LL begins to scream and shake, his body betraying him, parts of it under control by two seperate conflicting personalities. He can feel the two Force entities, his own mind and Figrin's spirit, fighting each other with all of their might, his subconscious the battlefield. All sense of time vanished as the physical realm of existence gave way to the spirtual plane, devoid of all universally accepted truths. The Jedi and Sith minds attempted to consume one another, neither gaining any advantage over the other. The years of training as a Jedi and a Sith had trained LL's mind well, fighting Figrin's consciousness with incredible skill and will power. The Jedi soul battled back, holding off the Sith's mental defense enough to remain in partial control of LL's body. The stress put on the Sith's body was enourmous, far beyond what any being should be able to handle. LL knew that his body was being torn apart from the inside by the storm in his mind.

In a final attempt to purge himself of the Jedi, LL focuses all of his remaining mental strength into one single burst, bombarding Figrin's mind with pure Dark Side energy. Reeling back from the surge, Figrin feels that he is losing his grip on the Sith's mind. Using one last flash of Light Side energy to disengage from LL's body, Figrin transfers his concisouness back to his own body, only hoping that the battle had given him the time he desperately needed. Coming out of the healing trance, Figrin gets to his feet, his body not completely healed, but enough to continue the battle. LL, his body just begining to return to normal, struggles to his feet, the drain and fatigue showing in his face. The two fighters, their minds readjusting to their bodies, can sense how much their bodies have aged during the spirtual battle...

3 days.

For 3 days, their minds locked in combat, unaware of the passage of time...

Both fighters are weakened, their energies all but depleted. The Jedi and the Sith stare at each other, preparing themselves for the final onslaught... ***

(OOC: If I counted right, those were our ninth moves, so the our next posts should finish the battle.)

Figrin D an
May 28th, 2000, 12:21:06 PM
TTT....

The Lounge Lizard
May 28th, 2000, 04:15:47 PM
:: LL stops convulsing, and wipes a ribbon of blood and mucus from his nose, long-since dried from the 3 day standoff. With a long pause, he brings his lightsaber up, and activates the blade. The yellow flash glitters in his eyes. With a long breath, he closes his eyes, and shortens the blade of his saber. ::

No sandbagging from here on out.

:: LL thrusts the saber into his own abdomen. He doubles over and spits out blood, which sprays across the floor. Staggering, LL straightens back up, still holding the saber in his body. LL's breathing is very erratic, but becomes deeper and louder. Veins bulge across his forehead, as he begins to bleed from his eye sockets. The operahouse begins to rumble with a sound that chills Figrin to the core. No living creature can make a sound so terrifying, as it is the concentrated moan of the demon legions of Hell. LL thrusts the saber deeper into himself, and the wails grow louder. Something resembling steam begins to waft from the ground, and off of LL. The more Figrin looks at it, however, he realizes that it isn't steam at all....but the souls of every person LL has slain. The wraiths begin to spin around LL in a fantastic frenzy, screaming so loudly that Figrin's ears begin to bleed. The wraiths dive through Figrin's body...making the Jedi nauseated from their pain. ::

(Let this be the first part of a 2 part post. I have to go do something real quick, and I can't finish my attack just now. I will be back later, though)

The Lounge Lizard
May 31st, 2000, 02:12:17 PM
:: Figrin's eyes go wide, as he realizes what LL is doing ::

Figrin: He's using the spirits' force power! Somehow, he's able to control those he kills in battle. With power like this, he has reserves I cannot match.

:: LL screams loudly, plunging the saber ever-deeper into himself. Fire begins to lick at the edges of his wound, as the howl of the ghosts becomes louder. LL's body increases in size, as he arches his head back and howls. All at once, the wraiths dive into LL's body, and in a flash, LL explodes into Super Saiyajin, bathed in a blinding light, and rippling with electricity. LL closes his eyes again, and grits his teeth. The room dims drastically, as a faint glow emanates from LL's abdomen. ::

Figrin: He's drawing all that energy into the blade of his saber!

:: An electric hum grows....it grows and grows and grows, making Figrin cup his ears. LL's saber handle glows, the weapon full of LL's power. In desperation, Figrin ignites his saber, and swings it at LL. LL's eyes flash open at the last instant, and a quick hand blasts the Jedi's saber across the room with a force pressure blast ::

Figrin: Noooo!!!!!

:: LL reaches to his saber handle, wrenching the blade out of his own abdomen and thrusting it deeply into Figrin's chest ::

Figrin: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:: Figrin falls to his knees burning and electrocuting at the same time, as his body convulses in the fire. His hair burns up, his blood vessels under his skin burst, and he is finally blown across the room in a fiery explosion. Totally exhausted and near-unconciousness, LL falls out of Super Saiyajin, and falls to his hands and knees, watching wearily as Figrin approaches death ::

Figrin D an
May 31st, 2000, 10:11:55 PM
*** Figrin reels against the wall, dragging himself to his feet after taking the full brunt of the Lounge Lizard's attack. The Jedi's sight begins to fade, his legs begin to weaken… he knows he must summon more power that he ever could imagine to survive and defeat his opponent…

LL, still recovering from his own attack, looks at Figrin from across the room. Feeling the battle is his, he takes his time getting to his feet.

But the Jedi has one last trick up his sleeve…

In his youth, Figrin had always been a student of the unifying Force, grasping an understanding of the universe and the involvement of the Force on the galactic scale. As he become older, and wiser, Figrin felt that the one way to become a true champion of the Light was to embrace the Force from multiple schools of thought… and thus, he learned the ways of the living Force, knowing that together, the unifying Force and the living Force were far more powerful than the sum of their parts… a lesson he knew would now save his life…

The Jedi Master, clenching his hands in tight fists, begins to focus the combined powers of the Light Side of the Force within his battered body. Levitating into the air, Figrin begins to glow with a powerful, blinding white light. Growing more intense, the light expands to engulf the Jedi, blocking the view of his opponent. In one explosive blast, the lights fragments into thousands of small splinters that swirl through out the room, then seemingly disappear. A brief moment of silence ensues. LL, just back to his feet, looks about the grand hall, confused.
The sky outside of the Opera House becomes a brilliant red color, streaking the heavens like an unstoppable firestorm. Across the galaxy, a massive disturbance in the Force shatters the normal calm of life. Force sensitive beings of every species, of every teaching, Jedi and Sith alike, can feel the energy of the Force being pulled towards one central location.

In the Opera House, LL can feel what the rest of the galaxy feels, the Force moving towards a singular point in space… … that point being the Jedi Master floating a few meters away from him. The Jedi that, LL thinks, simply won't die…

The Jedi Master at last speaks. ***

"The Force is more than life, more than death. It goes beyond this plane of existence; it transcends all that we can ever know. What we know of its power is merely the surface, the very beginning of its grand expanse. The Force is all that is, all that ever was and all that ever will be. The Force is… … existence itself."

*** Green waves of light and particles, the very lifestream of the Force, pass through the walls of the Opera House, flow towards the Jedi Master and begin to enter his body. Voices, thousands… millions can be heard, the voices of those that exist in the Force, spanning the length of all time, allowing their power to be channeled through one being. Figrin D'an closes his eyes, using all his strength to contain the Force power now effervescing inside of him. Brimming with the very strength of the universe, Figrin turns toward the Lounge Lizard. The shear amount of energy concentrated in one location begins to bend reality, as much of the Opera House, and the ground underneath the Lizard's feet begins to shift and fluctuate like a wave. Opening his eyes, Figrin D'an begins to release the energy welled up inside of him.

The first explosive shockwave hits Lounge Lizard, knocking him to the floor. Before he can fully get to his feet, a second wave, more powerful than the first, smashes into the Lizard's body, propelling him backward into the wall with bone-shattering force.

In the wake of the second wave, an undercurrent of gravitational force begins to pull Lounge Lizard away from the now cracked wall inward towards the center of the Force disturbance. Blinded by intense light and searing heat that penetrates his entire body, the Sith is helpless, frozen in a field of pure Force energy. Pulled by the field, the Lizard passes through the outer edge of the field into a strange black void, calm, like the eye of a hurricane. Still unable to move, the warrior comes face to face with Figrin D'an, still levitating and holding back the bulk of the Force energy. Opening his eyes, the Jedi Master looks at the Lounge Lizard with an almost regretful expression. ***

"I'm sorry, you leave me no choice…."

*** With that, Figrin flings his arms out to his sides and phases out of the Lizard's view. The void is filled with an intense heat that seemingly comes from nowhere.

Then, the reality of the situation hits the Lizard.

A thought bomb.

Before the Sith can consider a possible defense, the seething Force energy explodes, enveloping the entire Opera House, demolishing everything in it's path before the fusion heat incinerates the entire vicinity. With a brilliant flash of light and a thunderous blast the Force energy dissipates, reentering the cosmos. Left in the crater where the Opera House once stood is the lone Jedi Master, dropped to one knee, holding his head with his right hand, drained from the energy he had summoned. Several meters away, the Lounge Lizard, burnt and blackened, lies in semi-conscious state, trying to comprehend what has just happened… ***

Figrin D an
May 31st, 2000, 10:15:29 PM
OOC Note: That marks 10 moves for each of us. On behalf of both LL and myself, I submit this battle to the tournament judges for review.

Darth Turbogeek
Jun 1st, 2000, 08:35:06 AM
Sbmission accepted.

The fights just keep getting better, now to decide.....

Darth Turbogeek
Jun 2nd, 2000, 12:57:54 AM
Havok? What do you think?

Darth Havok
Jun 2nd, 2000, 01:25:32 AM
Good Question DT... I think this fight defiantly needs to be archived....

Anyways, its getting late here and I must sleep..
Gonna read it over some more, and I'll post my decision tomorrow...

Darth Turbogeek
Jun 3rd, 2000, 05:35:23 AM
I made my decision. Figrin D'An. I still need ou opinion Havok

And I'm archinving this fight. Excellent one

Darth Havok
Jun 3rd, 2000, 03:01:31 PM
My opinion, well it is defiantly hard to choose with these two excellent, very talented competitors.... I cast my vote for Frigin D’An...

Master Yoghurt
Jun 3rd, 2000, 03:55:08 PM
*Jaw drops*

This fight is the best I have ever seen. It is a treasure, and will be stored on my harddisk for inspiration.

I bow in respect.

Darth Turbogeek
Jun 3rd, 2000, 10:55:01 PM
Figrin D'An has won

Lady Vader
Jun 4th, 2000, 02:15:22 AM
DAMN!

*blink blink*

ya know... I think this is the first time I have read such an AWESOME battle... sure, I've read others, but this one takes the cake...

besides, I don't think I've EVER seen LL get the stuffing kicked out of him like this... though he DID put up a great fight...

I may be Sith, but I do know when I see a good fighter... nice work Figrin D'An

:)

(ok... now if you'll excuse me, I gotta go back to my ol' b*tchy self :p )

The Lounge Lizard
Jun 4th, 2000, 09:29:55 PM
Good work Figrin. Takes one helluva RPer to do that. Good luck in the tourny.