PDA

View Full Version : Battle IV: The Fight of Choice

Bounty Hunter Dreyas
Apr 15th, 2000, 07:05:40 PM
The battle suddenly begins early as Dreyas innitiates it early and hopes he can be here at 7:00. The battle is set. The location is Cloud City. In other words, if someone gets knocked off, they aren't coming back for awhile. The weapons are anything you can get your hands on. The enemies are the endless battles between Jedi and Sith, a new conflict, the sudden jolt in Jedi members and sudden decline in Sith..the numbers aren't good, almost about 3 Sith:5 Jedi, but yes thier are always those wonderful Imperials, Crimsons, and yes, the excellent Bounty Hunters (Heh that's me!) - This will be my first battle so I hope we can make this easy. My only rules are that you post your first message w/ your sig (if you have one) and then no sig the rest of the battle. Another is the battle ends at 9:00 sharp. I will try to post a conclusion reply. It will be noticiable. The final rule is that you can't kick your opponent off the cliff until you really beat his butt. That way you will appear stronger. Another thing is this is a battle for Star Wars related characters only AKA none of those Final Fantasy Characters or even my character Tuba Man, etc. Finally, I say good luck and don't forget, this battle STARTS at 7:00 and ENDS, ENDS, did I say ENDS at 9:00 sharp. Forum time. Have fun and let's fight. I will begin the battle with the cutting of the banner only I can cut. Good Luck.

Bounty Hunter Dreyas
Apr 15th, 2000, 07:13:57 PM
::Ignites his saber::
::Does a triple-front flip into the banner, slicing it to pieces::
"Oops!" "Let the battle begin!"

Master Yoghurt
Apr 15th, 2000, 07:28:55 PM
::The Corellian freighter YT-1300 "Silver Falcon" arrives at platform 23-D. the landing ramp lowers and a small green figure steps out and then walks inside. There is evil present, Yog thinks to himself..::

Master Yoghurt
Apr 15th, 2000, 07:40:40 PM
::Yog lets the Force guide him toward the Reactor Chore..::

Bounty Hunter Dreyas
Apr 15th, 2000, 07:44:41 PM
::Activates Jet Pack::
::Flies in front of Yog::
"Oh no you don't <FONT COLOR=GREEN>Cabbage</FONT>!"
"Eat this!"
::Yog turns around, absorbs a blaster blast shot by Dreyas with his right hand as his other hand deactivates the LS::

ReaperFett
Apr 15th, 2000, 07:46:49 PM
::Fett lands his ship on Bespin. He gets out and presses a button on a small controller. His ship takes off. Fett then heads inside::

Bounty Hunter Dreyas
Apr 15th, 2000, 07:48:20 PM
::Pulles Yog up::
C'mon - You can't go to the reactor! That will screw everyone else up!

Bounty Hunter Dreyas
Apr 15th, 2000, 07:52:50 PM
::Looks around::
Where did everybody go?

Master Yoghurt
Apr 15th, 2000, 07:54:50 PM
You are right.. now where are the Sith?

::While Dreyas ponders about this, Yog Force jumps up to a high ledge, gaining a spectacular view of the place..::

Bounty Hunter Dreyas
Apr 15th, 2000, 07:55:54 PM
I'm not sure...they could appear any minute...I'm sure you have a feeling of that force thing.

Bounty Hunter Dreyas
Apr 15th, 2000, 07:57:01 PM
Better prepare yourselves...I have word Mara is dead...They will be here soon...You two need to get prepared or get out! Now!

ReaperFett
Apr 15th, 2000, 07:57:35 PM
I sense many beings coming...

Bounty Hunter Dreyas
Apr 15th, 2000, 07:59:59 PM
::Innereds start beeping::
I just got word from Master Mayer...Pivo is the killer...Pivo has killed Mara...He is heading here..and...he is in his ultimate form...
::Puts the radio away::
That can't be good.

Master Yoghurt
Apr 15th, 2000, 08:01:57 PM
::Closes eyes and concentrates to gain strength from the Force..::

Bounty Hunter Dreyas
Apr 15th, 2000, 08:03:31 PM
::Innereds beep again::
Correction...Bloodstorm is the killer..i repeat..Bloodstorm is the killer..
::Places the radio in his pocket::
Hm...the new rookie? Pivo's brother...that is not good!

General Scorpion
Apr 15th, 2000, 08:04:02 PM
*The small Lambda XIP shuttle "Acid Rain" gracefully streaks through the clouds towards the city.. The four wings fold together and the ship lands on a secluded platform..*

ReaperFett
Apr 15th, 2000, 08:04:58 PM
::Fett begins to pace anxiously::

Bounty Hunter Dreyas
Apr 15th, 2000, 08:06:43 PM
::Waves for Scorpian to come toward them::
The rain is not good for this time...the city will not be able to handle it much..I will head toward my allie's house, Mayer's house...I will return soon...

ReaperFett
Apr 15th, 2000, 08:07:11 PM
::Fett stops.

"Someone is here..."::

Master Yoghurt
Apr 15th, 2000, 08:08:09 PM
::senses the arrival of Force beings..::

Master Mayer
Apr 15th, 2000, 08:08:21 PM
::Gets a signal from Dreyas::
"Yes? Battle? I will be there!"
::Gets in his gunship and flies away in the drenching rain::

General Scorpion
Apr 15th, 2000, 08:12:10 PM
*The shuttle ramp lowers with a snap-hiss.. Almost like a lightsaber.. A cloaked figure steps out onto the platform..*

Itala Marzullo
Apr 15th, 2000, 08:15:32 PM
*passes by with his Infiltrator and dumps tons upon tons of Gungan Droppings on the jedi*
Talk about Icky Icky Goo...

Bounty Hunter Dreyas
Apr 15th, 2000, 08:16:36 PM
Hm...i think Scorp wants to fight! Better do something about that rain!
::Walks over to the control pad::
::Pushes a button::
::The eviourment sheild covers the entire city except for a port below the city::
That should take care of that
::The entire area turns darker, very darker::
Hmm...I don't know about that one!

Bounty Hunter Dreyas
Apr 15th, 2000, 08:17:20 PM
Okay...that was just wrong!

Bounty Hunter Dreyas
Apr 15th, 2000, 08:19:56 PM
::Picks up a control pad::
::The area's sheild disappears as the darkness prevails::
Hm...Forget it!!!
::Throws down the pad and stomps on it::
Uh..You can wash that off in the rain now...it's not acidy any more.

Bounty Hunter Dreyas
Apr 15th, 2000, 08:21:39 PM
Dang it! Where did everyone go?

General Scorpion
Apr 15th, 2000, 08:22:10 PM
*Notices the small amount of activity in this city..*

Grand Adm Thrawn
Apr 15th, 2000, 08:23:21 PM
::Thrawns personal shuttle lands on docking platform 4-b, Thrawn Stands By the Leave his shuttle::

Bounty Hunter Dreyas
Apr 15th, 2000, 08:24:36 PM
I'll bet 1000 credits on the guy in that black! Nasty Italia! You should have stayed in the shadows! Now I know why no one likes you! LOL!

ReaperFett
Apr 15th, 2000, 08:25:34 PM
::Fett continues to wait, and notices the lights going on and off
"Strange..."::

Bounty Hunter Dreyas
Apr 15th, 2000, 08:26:24 PM
General...remove your sig
Thrawn...You have entered a rainy, dark cloud city. Have a nice day! :)

Master Yoghurt
Apr 15th, 2000, 08:26:50 PM
::A small green figure faces Scorpion.. "I will defend myself and save the galaxy from disaster and thyranny from the Sith.."::

::ignites saber::

General Scorpion
Apr 15th, 2000, 08:27:56 PM
*Scorpion's gaze rests on Yoghurt as he reaches under his cloak..*

Bounty Hunter Dreyas
Apr 15th, 2000, 08:28:15 PM
Alright! A fight! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! Man, I'm pumped!

Grand Adm Thrawn
Apr 15th, 2000, 08:30:50 PM
::thrawn leaves his shuttle and enters the city looking for allys and enemys::

Bounty Hunter Dreyas
Apr 15th, 2000, 08:30:53 PM
::Walks over to Reaper::
You can do something other than pace?!
::Paces back and forth toward of the fight::

ReaperFett
Apr 15th, 2000, 08:30:54 PM
::Fett senses a presense near by. He ignites his saber, and begins to twirl it round::

Master Yoghurt
Apr 15th, 2000, 08:33:06 PM
::Yog looks at Scorpion calmly.. assumes a defensive stance.. twirls LS a few times for warning..::

Bounty Hunter Dreyas
Apr 15th, 2000, 08:34:21 PM
::Follows Reaper's lead::
::Ignites his http://www.geocities.com/dreyas/dreyas.jpg::
::Twirls around the lightsaber::
::Slices into a tree::
Whoops...I still need some practice with that

General Scorpion
Apr 15th, 2000, 08:35:22 PM
*Pulls out the distinct handle of a lightstaff, igniting it... He pulls back his hood and lets his cloak fall..*

Bounty Hunter Dreyas
Apr 15th, 2000, 08:35:56 PM
::Wonders where the heck Mayer is::

ReaperFett
Apr 15th, 2000, 08:37:20 PM
Tree? Cloud City?

::Fett carries on Pacing and twirling::

Master Mayer
Apr 15th, 2000, 08:38:14 PM
::Lands his ship into the dock::
CRASH!!!!
::Opens quickly and pushes him out::
Darn..I need to fix that thing...
::Crinches fists::
::Runs and slams into Scorpian::
::Scorpian flies into a wall::

Bounty Hunter Dreyas
Apr 15th, 2000, 08:39:13 PM
Shrugs his shoulders
Hey..it could happen...there gotta be a tree around here somewhere...

General Scorpion
Apr 15th, 2000, 08:40:19 PM
*Raises an eyebrow while looking at Mayer..*

Grand Adm Thrawn
Apr 15th, 2000, 08:41:08 PM
::walks through the city and spots itala neer the docs, thrawn ignites his saber and stands ready::

Master Yoghurt
Apr 15th, 2000, 08:41:19 PM
::Adjusts lightsaber freqency to dark blue.. paces slowly from side to sise, awaiting any unexpected moves by the powerfull Sith::

Master Yoghurt
Apr 15th, 2000, 08:44:49 PM
::raises another eyebrow.. who is Mayer?::

ReaperFett
Apr 15th, 2000, 08:45:28 PM
::Suddenly Fett hears the sound of fighting. He starts running towards where it can be heard::

Bounty Hunter Dreyas
Apr 15th, 2000, 08:48:34 PM
Hello?

Master Yoghurt
Apr 15th, 2000, 08:49:40 PM
::Hears Dreya's voice..::

Bounty Hunter Dreyas
Apr 15th, 2000, 08:49:58 PM
::Starts running too::
::Keeps LS in front of him::

General Scorpion
Apr 15th, 2000, 08:50:20 PM
*Scorpion slowly takes a step forward, then in one swift motion, he holds his saber out in a crosscheck position, twirling the blades and bringing one end down for a slash at Yog's hip.. The slash is blocked and is soon followed by a slash to Yog's shoulder by the other blade, which is also blocked.. Turning his back to Yog while doing so, Scorpion takes one more slash before spinning and slamming the heel of his boot square in Yog's face, causing the green Jedi to bleed and stumble back.. Yoghurt quickly recovers and slashes at Scorpion's shoulder.. This is blocked and Scorpion goes down for a leg sweep.. Yog jumps over it and is hit in mid-air with a chair via the Force..*

Bounty Hunter Dreyas
Apr 15th, 2000, 08:52:08 PM
Mayer? He is a friend. . . . . I don't know why he did that..he is special...
::City gets darker::
::Listens for voices::
I can't see!
::Walks into a Gungan::
NoooOooOOoooO!
Bad Gungan! Bad!
Gungan runs away...

Grand Adm Thrawn
Apr 15th, 2000, 08:53:51 PM
::Thrawn see's itala siting on his ass and think he isnt worth wasteing time on, thrawn force speeds towhere the fighting is going on::

Bounty Hunter Dreyas
Apr 15th, 2000, 08:56:19 PM
Oh man...
::Runs toward the fight by using his Infared vision that he forgot about::

<TABLE>
<TR>
<TD BGCOLOR=BLACK>
<FONT SIZE=2 COLOR=DARKRED>
I can see now....
Looks around in his new vision
Hmmmm...I like this!
</FONT>
</TD>
</TR>
</TABLE>

Master Yoghurt
Apr 15th, 2000, 08:56:40 PM
Ouch..

::The chair hits Yog with great speed. While Yog is distracted for a second, Scorpion finds his chance to lunge at Yog with his saber. Yog blocks.. the two battlers measure strength for a while. The blades flash white as they connect..::

Grand Adm Thrawn
Apr 15th, 2000, 08:57:31 PM
::thrawn spots fett and charges at him thrawn slashes at fetts legs, fett brings his saber down to block, thranw then locks fetts saber low and gets close and headbuts fett, fett stumbles back::

Bounty Hunter Dreyas
Apr 15th, 2000, 08:57:35 PM
<TABLE>
<TR>
<TD BGCOLOR=BLACK>
::Looks around for the two fighters::
::Sees a LS swing in midair::
That's them!
</FONT>
</TD>
</TR>
</TABLE>

ReaperFett
Apr 15th, 2000, 08:57:50 PM
::Fett looks down a corridor whilst he is running. He sees a blue faced figure run by. Fett stops and looks again, before continuing his run::

Bounty Hunter Dreyas
Apr 15th, 2000, 08:59:55 PM
<TABLE>
<TR>
<TD BGCOLOR=BLACK>
Hmm...I guess I will pick a group...Jedi since they pay well...
::Jumps in front of Thrawn::
And what do you think you are doing?
::Kicks Thrawn with his powerful foot::
::Thrawn falls to the ground::
</FONT>
</TD>
</TR>
</TABLE>

Bounty Hunter Dreyas
Apr 15th, 2000, 09:02:20 PM
<TABLE>
<TR>
<TD BGCOLOR=BLACK>
::The lights flicker back on::
::Dreyas deactivats his sight::
</FONT>
</TD>
</TR>
</TABLE>

That's better...
::Slashes at Thrawn again::

ReaperFett
Apr 15th, 2000, 09:03:05 PM
::Fett gets up, and sees Dreyas attacking Thrawn.
"Looks like you can handle this"
Fett then begins to jog the way he was going

Grand Adm Thrawn
Apr 15th, 2000, 09:03:23 PM
::thrawn flips up to his feet and looks at dreyas, thrawn spin slashes dreyas which is blocked, thrawns force pushes fett back and jumps flips over dreyas slasking at his head as he jumps::

Bounty Hunter Dreyas
Apr 15th, 2000, 09:03:54 PM
::Notices that Scorp is kicking Yog's butt::
Hmm...
::Pulls out a blaster and shoots Scorp::
::Scorp falls down before hitting Yog again::
::While this happens, Thrawn hits Dreyas hard and Dreyas falls...::

Bounty Hunter Dreyas
Apr 15th, 2000, 09:05:23 PM
::Gets back up::
Ouch! That hurt!
::Does a backflip over Thrawn and lands on him::
THUD!
::Grins::
You aren't going anywhere, Thrawn

General Scorpion
Apr 15th, 2000, 09:08:02 PM
*As the blades clash, Scorpion starts to twist his wrist from left to right.. Yog's blade follows his until they're both down near the floor.. Scorpion suddenly spins to block Dreyas' shot, deflecting it straight into a light fixture above the bounty hunter's head.. Scorpion continues to spin and his blade connects with Yog's once again..*

Grand Adm Thrawn
Apr 15th, 2000, 09:08:31 PM
::thrawn force pushes dreyas off him, dreyas is stuned, thrawn jumps up and charges dreyas, thrawn slashes dreyas face dreyas bings his saber up to block, thraen hard kicks dreyas knee neerly breaking it::

Bounty Hunter Dreyas
Apr 15th, 2000, 09:10:44 PM
That wasn't nice....
::Sends Small Repair Bots out onto the LS::
::The bots repair it::
There we go...
::Jabs the LS at Thrawn::

ReaperFett
Apr 15th, 2000, 09:10:44 PM
::Fett stops and realises that there are no others. He runs in the opposite direction, and slide tackles Thrawn::

Bounty Hunter Dreyas
Apr 15th, 2000, 09:13:27 PM
Okay...I leave now...goodbye...
::pushes a button on his belt::
::vanishes as Thrawn hits dust::

Master Yoghurt
Apr 15th, 2000, 09:13:39 PM
::The sabers are hold in a fixed position for a while, but Scorpion with his great strength, pushes the little green Jedi backward. Yog flips up and is met by the frantic saber blows of the excellent swordmaster Scorpion. Yog is driven backward along a thin railing, flips backward and spin kicks Scorpion as he follows, Scorpion ducks the blow, and slash at Yog, but MY blocks with the Blade Arca. Yog swings LS from right, left, top and front, and Scorpion blocks once, twice and third, but forth time the hilt of the saber held in his left hand is hit, and it deignites. At the moment of surprise, Scorpion is hit by a crate which Yog sends with the Force..::

Grand Adm Thrawn
Apr 15th, 2000, 09:14:00 PM
::falls from fetts tackles, thrawn strugles away from fett as dreyas jabs thrawn force pushes him back, fett stands and so dose thrawn, thrawn slashes at fetts face fett blocks as he blocks thrawn force throws a light ficture at his back::

ReaperFett
Apr 15th, 2000, 09:21:33 PM
::Fett drops to the floor after the blow. Thrawn fells something hit his back, and turns around. He looks down and sees a small piece of metal. He turns back around to be greeted with a punch from Fett, which knocks Thrawn down::

General Scorpion
Apr 15th, 2000, 09:28:26 PM
*The crate hits Scorpion and throws him back a few feet.. He stands and brushes himself off, leaving only one end of his lightstaff ignited.. He charges Yog and brings it down on his head.. It is easily blocked.. Scorpion quickly ignites the other end and spins the handle in his fingers, forcing Yog's saber to move up more and a slice upward at Yog with the newly ignited blade.. Yog jumps and flips just over Scorpion's head.. Scorpion shuts off his staff and backflips a short distance, letting his handle balance him for a few seconds before calling on the Force to throw himself at Yog while he flips, catching his chin with a double kick..*

Grand Adm Thrawn
Apr 15th, 2000, 09:34:42 PM
::from the ground thrawn sweaps fett, fett jumps and thrawn rises quickly while force throwing fett to the wall, with fett bounceing off the wall thrawn charges at him slashing at fetts gut, fett blocks fast and conter strikes thrawns arm, thrawn swings his saber to the left forceing fetts saber with to the left with thrawns, thrawn then gets low and force punches fett in his gut knocking his breath away::

Master Yoghurt
Apr 15th, 2000, 09:39:34 PM
Ooof...

::Yog is kicked backwards.. and flips up as Scorpion jumps at him with raised saber. Yog immediately raises his lit sword to meet Scorpion's. Sparks fly as they duel.. Yog moves along the railing as Scorpion lunges at him. Scorpion gradually forces the little green Jedi backward toward the gantry. Suddenly, Scorpion gains the advantage..::

Scorpion: "You are beaten. It is useless to resist. Don't let yourself be destroyed.. join the Dark side.. join the Sith Secret Order. You will become powerfull with us.. release your anger.."

Yoghurt: "I will never join the Dark side!"

::Yog rolls sideways.. raises his saber to block Scorpion's.. the battlers look at each other intensively as the sabers once again are hold on a blocked position. Suddenly, Yog sends a blinding light with the Force at Scorpion, giving time to legsweep Scorpion..::

ReaperFett
Apr 15th, 2000, 09:47:34 PM
::Fett drops to the floor, the wind knocked out of him. He looks up to see Thrawn bringing down his saber. Fett rollout of th way, and kicks Thrawn in the groin. Thrawn stumbles backward, giving Fett the chance to get back up. He then places a kick in Thrawns lowered head, knocking him to the ground

General Scorpion
Apr 15th, 2000, 09:52:35 PM
*Falling backwards from the leg sweep, Scorpion arches his back, reaches behind him to support himself, flips back up and stands on the railing... Balancing himself, he looks at Yog for a moment.. Holding his saber out, he jumps at Yog, spinning twice.. The frist spin Scorpion slashes at Yog.. It is quickly blocked, leaving his other side undefended.. The second spin Scorpion lifts his leg and roundhouses the Jedi right in the face, knocking him flat on his back on the gantry, one of his arms hanging over the side....*

Master Yoghurt
Apr 15th, 2000, 09:59:56 PM
Yog's hand hit the railing and his lightsaber falls to another ledge, 20 feet lower. Yog flips over the ledge and Force calls his saber in mid air. Scorpion follows. They both softens the landing with the Force as they land on a very thin ledge/platform.. 2 feet wide(!). The iscecold wind from the reactor shaft blows with strength, making it difficult for both battlers to keep standing..

Yog twirls saber at Scorpion's right knee. But Scorpion once again blocks.. there is a short pause while they balance in a stand off, blocking the sabers.. measuring strength. Yog breaks out:

"Join the Jedi.. I can feel the good in you.. the conflict. There is hope for you. We can save the galaxy from evil and bring peace and justice."

Grand Adm Thrawn
Apr 15th, 2000, 10:02:56 PM
::thrawn see's fett's saber comeing at him thrawn raises his saber to lock them fett puts his weight on his saber attempting to make thrawns saber hit him self, thrawn kicks fett's guts and flips him overthrawns head, thrawn stands and faces fett, fett stands and comes at thrawn, fett slashes at thrawns face thrawn ducks and punches fett in his gut , fett stumbles back thrawn charges slashes at fetts face, fett brings his saber up there sabers locks they stare each other down and thrawn quickly brings his right hands up and force pushes fett back fetts saber falls from his hand, thrawn gras fetts saber with the force and throws it off the floating city::

General Scorpion
Apr 15th, 2000, 10:05:24 PM
*Scorpion's expression changes ever so slightly.. Almost to a look of sadness and guilt.. He shakes his head slightly and continues to push against Yog's saber even harder than before..*

ReaperFett
Apr 15th, 2000, 10:10:09 PM
That was JB's
::Fett watches the saber go over the edge, and steps back. He reaches out with the force, and pushes Thrawn over. He runs over to finish Thrawn, but is kicked in the head, knocking him over. He then leaps back up, and stamps on Thrawns stomach::

Master Yoghurt
Apr 15th, 2000, 10:13:41 PM
*The sabers cast a flickering light at the faces of the battlers as they fight, the duel seems to be endless, but fueled by the Dark Side, Scorpion lashes repeatedly against Yog. There is bright flash as the hilt of Yog's saber is cut in half. Yog is thrown backward.. balancing on the ledge, allmost falling into the deep*

"Look at me now. I am defenseless. Strike me down, and I will become more powerfull than you can possibly imagine. This is your last chance. I offer you to let me show you the ways of the light side. That is all I ask.. you could turn back to the Dark Side if you find that is not your path. It is your choice alone."

(Yog allmost falls of the ledge)

General Scorpion
Apr 15th, 2000, 10:23:48 PM
*Scorpion stands there on the walkway, looking at Yog..*

Grand Adm Thrawn
Apr 15th, 2000, 10:25:59 PM
::fetts saber flys by yog, yog reaches with the force grabing the saber::

::thrawn rolls away from fett, thrawns eyes glow red he looks at fett defensless and walks to his shuttle::

ReaperFett
Apr 15th, 2000, 10:29:53 PM
::Fett watches Thrawn leave. There is no point in chasing::

Master Yoghurt
Apr 15th, 2000, 10:30:52 PM
*The platform where Yog lies reveals cracks.. a noise is heard..*

SCREEECHHH...

*The section collapses.. and Yog clings on to a hose. The shaft below Yog seems to go on for miles and miles*

"Only you can save me, Scorpion.."

General Scorpion
Apr 15th, 2000, 10:42:33 PM
*Scorpion stands on the edge of the metallic catwalk, looking down and Yoghurt, who is hanging onto a hose with great difficulty due to the strong wind...

Scorpion looks down upon the Jedi with only one end of the lightstaff ignited.. Preparing to bend down and slice the hose, he looks at the Jedi once more... An old memory comes back.. Scorpion slashes at the hose.. The blue blade cuts clean through.. Yog starts to fall but is suddenly jerked upward.. Scorpion's hand grips the hose tightly and pulls it back up enough so Yog and stand on the catwalk... Scorpion turns and walks away, not looking back...*

ReaperFett
Apr 15th, 2000, 10:45:44 PM
::Fett watches what is going on down below. Did Scorpion just help him up?::

Anyway, gotta go. Great Fight!

Master Yoghurt
Apr 15th, 2000, 10:52:30 PM
::Yog recovers and pauses to gain his breath for a few seconds. Looking at Scorpion leaving, Yog realizes Scorpion has chosen to follow another path than Yog, but at least, there is still hope for the galaxy. Exhausted, he makes his way to the other side of the catwalk, leading to another exit. The door opens, Yog enters..::

The Lounge Lizard
Apr 16th, 2000, 02:13:58 AM
:: LL emerges, and stands beside Yog ::

Lord Gue
Apr 16th, 2000, 02:48:25 AM
I thought this was soppoused to end at 9...

Bounty Hunter Dreyas
Apr 16th, 2000, 10:23:26 AM
Um..though it was too...but good show none the less

ReaperFett
Jun 4th, 2000, 05:07:41 AM
Sorry, got to put this TTT. I have fong memories of this fight, and I can't let it drop of page 20. Already lost Me vs Ogre round 1... :(

Master Yoghurt
Jun 4th, 2000, 11:57:52 AM
Yeah, and we lost the Battle of Coruscant threads too. :(

Bounty Hunter Dreyas
Jun 4th, 2000, 10:20:23 PM
We need more Archive forums!!!!!!