PDA

View Full Version : What jedi is next?

Itala Marzullo
Apr 16th, 2000, 04:44:25 PM
*Awaits for his next victim*

TSCAlpha
Apr 16th, 2000, 04:45:44 PM
What do you want me to tell the TSC after I kill you?

Itala Marzullo
Apr 16th, 2000, 04:49:34 PM
*ignites his double bladed LS and uses its spiked handle to pierce Alpha's face as he slashes at his neck violently*

TSCAlpha
Apr 16th, 2000, 04:54:12 PM
::alpha hits the ground and rolls away from the slashes::

Nice hit...

::alpha unsheaths his katana and attacks with a furious storm of blows::

The Lounge Lizard
Apr 16th, 2000, 04:57:23 PM
:: LL appears. Itala attacks high, and LL catches his forearm in a cross-axe block, then does a handless cartwheel into a snap kick, dislocating Itala's shoulder and smashing him across his face ::

Itala Marzullo
Apr 16th, 2000, 04:58:59 PM
A katana uh?
*slashes at the katana and melts it, then force pushes the molten metal straight Alpha's eyes blinding him and then kicks at his gut sending him crashing through the wall, tons of rock and concrete bury Alpha*

TSCAlpha
Apr 16th, 2000, 04:59:40 PM
::Alpha wipes the molten crystal out from his helmets visor and a plasma aura surrounds Alpha, melting the debris::

I wear armor now Itala...get used to it...

::alpha takes off his helmet and ignites his saber::

The Lounge Lizard
Apr 16th, 2000, 05:00:40 PM
alright...take him out.

TSCAlpha
Apr 16th, 2000, 05:03:23 PM
::Alpha flip kicks Itala into a wall, then blurs to him and elbows him into a wall, crushing his windpipe::

Don't forget to post in my fight thread Itala...

The Lounge Lizard
Apr 16th, 2000, 05:18:22 PM
:: LL taps his scouter ::

Impressive. Alpha's power has improved a great deal since I fought him last. He's improving.

TSCAlpha
Apr 16th, 2000, 05:21:05 PM
Thank you LL...

The Lounge Lizard
Apr 16th, 2000, 05:40:21 PM
:: LL waits for Itala's next move, and decapitates Pikachu in the meantime ::

The Lounge Lizard
Apr 16th, 2000, 05:52:40 PM
Alpha...start a new thread to fight Itala in...and check off your sig.

MASTER SITHICIDE
Jun 5th, 2000, 05:28:29 PM
one mind trick and you will all bow befour me

obiwan2
Jun 5th, 2000, 06:11:11 PM
What happened to the fight? I was looking forward to maybe seeing Itala in action for once instead of running his mouth.

Naaa....it'll never happen.

The Lounge Lizard
Jun 5th, 2000, 06:57:17 PM
Another newbie from TSC

ReaperFett
Jun 5th, 2000, 07:01:00 PM
mind tricks only work on the weak at mind. Try it on a mirror, it will work then

Sith Kat
Jun 5th, 2000, 07:09:22 PM
OOC - and what's the point of digging up someone else's old fight thread? :rolleyes: If you want to make an impression, have the guts to post your own and issue a challenge.

Itala Marzullo
Jun 6th, 2000, 12:45:21 AM
Hmm, damn signatures....obiwan2, you come here once a month, what the hell do you know? I am so f'n tired of these morons saying I don't fight.

obiwan2
Jun 6th, 2000, 10:36:04 AM
My apologies, Itala. I didn't even look at the dates. It looked to me like you just took off in the middle of a battle. I am sorry.

But, it seems you need to know what's going on. I show up more than once a month. I have been gone now for a while to catch up on school work. I'm sorry if my real life and future is important to me.

I have been a poster here at SWF.net since July of last year. I know a little more than what you think. Time and time again, Itala, I have followed you to boards, trying to get you to fight. I have gone to where Sith have been in high command(and Jedi are allowed)but once a Jedi confronts them, they always back down.

Everytime I try and get you to fight, Itala, I never hear from you nor any of your friends. I don't have a grudge against you...I just wanted to face you. I know I may not be the great warrior like DT and LL are. I have the greatest amount of respect for them and wish that I did battle as great as them, but I don't. I admire them for putting up such a good fight.

I used to come here everyday and post, Itala. I used to be up at the top. But, it seems that perhaps my time has passed. Perhaps it is my time to step down from wherever I stand now and retire from the RPG. If I did that today, I would feel like I have done my part for the RPG. I have battled evil. I have moved away from the Sith temptation. I have been on the Jedi Council. But you see, Itala, the one thing I may never have the chance to do is battle you. That's all I wanted. That is why I have always made fun of you about running your mouth. I had a craving to battle you. But you see, that craving has left me. The side that once wanted to get its hands on you so badly has moved on.

I have rambled, I know, but I just want you to know, Itala, that I respect you. I have a great amount of respect for you. That is why I wanted to battle you and that is why I made my comment.

Once again, my apologies to you. I did not check the dates and it looked like you were up to your old games. That's all I have to say.

Itala Marzullo
Jun 6th, 2000, 12:32:10 PM
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::sniff::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::Perhaps out of respect we can have a fight today at the location of your choice, I have free time now. let this be a brutal merciless fight, with no "civilized talk" like other sith do to jedi around here, that's not my style, I am a SITH.Therefore this is the only civilized post I'll give a jedi for a long time, do you want a fight or not?

obiwan2
Jun 6th, 2000, 01:50:17 PM
The last post was never supposed to be a "Poor Obi" story at all. I am just trying to explain my actions.

Itala, I will fight you anytime, anywhere.

OOC: I don't know how long I can stick around, plus I have had some computer problems. It keeps bumping me offline. If you don't mind, I'll start another thread and we can begin there.