PDA

View Full Version : Tournament Update and Round three draw

Darth Turbogeek
Jun 3rd, 2000, 10:06:34 AM
Okay, The final fighters for Round three are decided...

Itala Marzullo
Lady Mara Jade
General Scorpion
Saurron
Master Yogurt
Lord Fire Blade
Darth Lynch
Figrin D'An and LL requires one final judge.

So, the Draw is....

Itala Marzullo vs Lord Fire Blade
Darth Lynch vs Saurron
Winner (Fig vs LL) vs General Scorpion
Master Yogurt vs Lady Mara Jade

Commentary on the fights to come-

1) Itala Marzullo, Hated Emperor of TSC meets the mysterious Lord Fire Blade, armoured and beweaponed Royal Guard. Dark Side Master agaisnt a weapons master. Itala has shown better skills than I expected and Lord Fire Blade has shown a tendancy for traps and tricks.

2) Darth Lynch vs Sarron. TSE'ers both, This will be worth watching. Saurron's last fight was brutal and I think Lynch will have his hads full with the undead ghoul. Lynch is fairly conventional but goes to the extreme, which Saurron has used some non Force (and Force) abilities well

3) Figrin D' An (?) vs General Scorpion - Jedi Master (or Sith Lord) vs Sith Lord. Figrin D'An vs LL was the match of Round 2, while GS vs Vengance wasnt far behind. Figrin (or LL, depending on judging) and GS will be a fight to watcha nd I expect an incredible fight that may well be worthy of the final. Likely Turnament winner from this one

4) Master Yogurt vs Lady Mara Jade - The short green thing against the beautiful but deadly Sith Lordess. Lady Mara has had an easy run in so far, but this will not be the case now. Master Yogurt is one of the favorites to win overall and I wonder if this will be a mismatch. No offence to Mara, but if she does win, it will be the upset of the Tournament. Then again, I though LL vs Figrin was going to be a mismatch and look what happened there.

The final rounds will be as follows...

1 will face 4
2 will face 3

Winners are the finalists and will fight off for the overall winner. The format for the next two rounds will be the same as Round two.

BUT the Final will be different. It will be a twenty moves each player and will be voted on by EVERYONE. It will also be held somewhere different - in Sydney's Hyde Park. All will be invited to watcha and barrack and to make things interesting, I'll be adding a few surprises.

Get to it players.

Ice Fox
Jun 3rd, 2000, 02:51:47 PM
I can't interfere with a tounamant can I??? There is one match that I want to interfere in.........

Sith Kat
Jun 3rd, 2000, 02:57:58 PM
OOC - There's absolutely NO interference in Tournament threads allowed. It won't be tolerated by ANYONE.

Darth Lynch
Jun 3rd, 2000, 03:50:20 PM
Sorry Fox like Kat said no interference will be permitted or tolerated whatsoever.

So unless you want everyone on your case you'll have to wait.

As for Saurron, a fellow Sith Empire member I will take no pride in defeating but what will be done shall be done.

Gotta admit, these matches will be quite good.

Ice Fox
Jun 3rd, 2000, 04:41:16 PM
Yes, they will. You and Saurron....man I wish I wasn't leaving for the week. That would be awsome.

Itala Marzullo
Jun 3rd, 2000, 11:49:01 PM
So I believe if I beat LFB, I'll face either MY or LMJ? Oooooohhhh yeah.....

Darth Lynch
Jun 7th, 2000, 07:40:16 PM
I believe this needs a boost to get the action going again.

Banestone
Jun 8th, 2000, 02:52:50 AM
Go, Hated Emperor of TSC! Woohoo! :)