PDA

View Full Version : Son of Turbogeek (Part II)

Darth Turbogeek
Apr 24th, 2000, 10:09:42 PM
Here we go again.....

What we are up to.... Garik, Yogurt, Boricua and LL are on Tatooine, the Vog'on have escaped, Virii got torn to bits by LL, Firebird1 is somehwere and so is Vengance and Lord Fire Blade.

DT and Shay have crashed on a planet when doing an emergency hyperjump to escape Callista and are at present in a forest wondering what to do. Mara is in a coma and I think Bromine is following the Vog'on.

The Vog'on have uncovered a single ball... Suspect it is a dragonball, they have concealed themselves via the Force and have split up.

Join in one and all.... rules as per the original thread. I will ask, dont twist the story too far off line, as I do have a partcular plot line in mind. As some of you know, I'll be dropping hints and also giving you tasks to complete in private.

-----

"What a desolate @#%$hole...."

DT's words rang clear as Shay and DT emerged from the forest... into a rock hewn plain, bare as far as the eye could see

The Lounge Lizard
Apr 24th, 2000, 10:18:42 PM
:: LL looks at the young Turbogeek Paladin. The child almost seems to know why he has been brought to Tattooine. He walks up to the Jedi, and removes a locket from around his neck ::

Paladin: The dream told me you needed this.

:: Paladin hands LL the locket. Awe-struck, LL takes the locket, and opens it up. An ancient piece of parchment is rolled up tightly inside. ::

LL: The lost texts? No Jedi has seen this part of the ancient scrolls in two hundred generations.

:: LL gazes up at the sky ::

LL: The story of the prophesy has always been incomplete. I thought it would be enough, but now I find that I didn't have all the information. I must begin translating this immediately.

:: LL's scouter beeps wildly ::

LL: Firebird....damn, he's found me.

:: LL runs and scoops up Paladin in his arms ::

Paladin: Where are we going?

LL: To my ship, as fast as possible. We have work to do, and must do it quickly.

:: LL powers up, and blasts into the sky, carrying the young child with him ::

Figrin D an
Apr 25th, 2000, 03:02:02 PM
*** The Azure Starfire drops out of hyperspace near a small, isolated world in the Outer Rim. ***

Figrin D'an looks at the starfield in front of him. "Computer, is the ion trail sufficient enough to continue scanning?"

The computer replies with a monotone "Negative."

"Damn, another dead end."

Figrin slumps back into the pilot's seat. For the past two weeks, he had followed ion trails that closely matched that of Darth Turbogeek's ship, hoping to track him down. Despite what others thought, Figrin knew that, somehow, Turbogeek was the key to this puzzle. He knew something that no one else did, and Figrin was determined to discover what. While the others were busy searching for the DT's rumored son, Paladin, Figrin had followed every clue that he unearthed, attempting to pinpoint Turbogeek's location. So far, though, every answer led to more questions. It was a vicious cycle that had no end in sight. But, the Jedi Master struggled onward.
Then there was Shay. How was she involved in this? Figrin always knew that she was extremely gifted, and that one day her strength in the Force would rival that of the greatest Jedi Knights in history. She was still young, though, and Figrin wondered how this latest situation would affect her. Could she handle whatever it was DT had in store for her?

Figrin clears his mind of such pressing questions and relaxes his senses. Only the Force could guide him now.

The Jedi sets a course for the outer edge of the star system, while continuing to scan for residual ion trails.

Without warning, the ship's proximity alarm goes off.

"Computer, full scan of surrounding area." The last thing Figrin needed now was a conflict with another ship. The lack of sensor stations or New Republic outposts in the vicinity made this system a perfect smuggling route, which any number of organizations may know about and use regularly. Figrin brings the ship's weapon systems online.
Looking at the scans, Figrin relaxes a little. The computer had, in fact, detected another ship, but not an intact one.

"A debris field..."
"Computer, scan the debris and analyze."

The readout came back within minutes. Original ship configuration: Class 3 Imperial cargo vessel, moderately armed. An older ship that was no longer used by reminants of the Empire, but that had become a favorite for small time smugglers. Affordable, yet reasonably able to defend itself.
Considering that the ship was now in a few million pieces, Figrin surmised that something big must have been responsible for the ship's destruction.

"Computer, scan for residual weapons discharge traces."

The results were frightening. The amount of metal deformation and fracture in the outer hull suggested high energy, focused discharge weapon: Turbolasers. Big ones. And a lot of them.

"Computer, what kind of ships can carry this kind of armorment?"

In a cool, dry voice, the computer replied, "Currently, the only ships known to carry such an armorment are Mon Calamari battlecrusiers and Imperial class Star Destroyers."

Figrin quickly scans for engine ion trails. The flux pattern suggests a Star Destroyer, but the intensity is much to high, too many independent engines. Unless...

"Computer, display the last know locations of any Imperial Super Star Destroyers."

Figrin examines the screen.

"Only one within two weeks travel, and these readings suggest a battle only a few days old."

Figrin ponders the results. The readings point to a Super Star Destroyer or similar size ship, but all Imperial ships are too far away. The only other person who has a ship even close to that size is.....

...Callista

"Oh no.."

With that realization, Figrin turns the Azure Starfire and jumps to lightspeed, following the ion trail left behind by the massive ship. Callista had been known for destroying ships for so little a reason as being in her way. That certainly matched this situation, and Figrin knew that wherever Callista went, it usually had something to do with Darth Turbogeek...

With any luck, Figrin might just find enough clues to located Turbogeek and Shay....

Shay Kaylon
Apr 25th, 2000, 04:47:19 PM
Shay stumble on the dry ground for the sixth time in the past two hours. The young girl almost cried out with frustration. It appeared that their was no life on this planet whatsoever, and it was begining to get on her nerves. Even DT was starting to get ticked off.

Shay's thoughts drifted back to LL. He wasn't a Jedi anymore, so what was he? And why had he become so upset when she had read the scrolls? The padawan fingered the small disk in her pocket containing her copy of the legends, although it was usless without a computer. Anger filled her. "Damn that sayain." She thought to herself angrily. Damn LL for putting her in this situation. And why was she here anyways? Sure, Paladin was her brother, but only that. Turbogeek had always told her that the Force works in mysterious ways but always comes together in the end. Could the Force have made a mistake?

Looking up in the sky, Shay saw something that made her trip over another rock. It took al her Jedi ability to keep herself from screaming.

Turbogeek Paladin
Apr 25th, 2000, 08:26:03 PM
:: TP looks over the starfields smiles at Lounge Lizard and dissappears. LL violently starts in shock, even more so when the computer prints a message...

"Go to these co-ordinates and wait there for further contact"::

Firebird1
Apr 25th, 2000, 08:47:24 PM
*Firebird1 sees a blast of light leave LL's ship, suddenly LL's ship takes off and heads toward a previously unexplored system. Firebird1 reactvates K9*
K9: What happened.
Firebird1: You were having a software breakdown, now help me find where LL is going.
*Firebird1's body begins to glow again, this time the energy seems to seep out of him and into the ship's computer, plotting the course to where LL is headed.*
Firebird1: K9...What was that, these weird fits have never affected anything like that before.
K9: It appears that whatever is causing these energy pulses has left the location where LL's ship is heading, although I do not have any infomation on it.

Bounty Hunter Dreyas
Jun 9th, 2000, 10:06:35 PM
Saving this thread...