PDA

View Full Version : The time has come for the hidden to be revealed

Venom
Jun 22nd, 2000, 08:58:06 PM
It is time to reveal the TRUE Sith, the ones who will not be walked over by the Jedi, the ones who will FIGHT and not allow others to step in our rightful place.

We are the TRUE Sith and we shall not allow the utter crap we have seen from others. We shall NOT follow their decent into oblvion, we shall stand and be true to our call.

* yells *

Thosse with me, reveal yourself! Let the Rogue Sith Order attack without mercy!

Gav Mortis
Jun 22nd, 2000, 09:01:07 PM
Have you formed an allegiance with Lounge Lizzard?

Darth Ogre
Jun 22nd, 2000, 09:01:23 PM
:: walks onto the field ::

I have cast away my ties with the Empire. The Rogue Sith Order is now the organization I call my own. The Jedi will have much to fear from our combined evil.

Darth Lynch
Jun 22nd, 2000, 09:02:43 PM
The black wind blows and the shadows extend ever further with those it touches succumbing to it's touch. Today is the beginning of a new age while the olds one die. Today the Jedi will face their betters. Today we take command, the galaxy is ours! Let whatever Gods you worship keep you for soon you shall meet them.

We are here.

Time to pay the piper.

Darth Havok
Jun 22nd, 2000, 09:05:51 PM
:: Enters field the dark field, as storm clouds soar across the sky..::

I have also left my ties, and it is the Rogue Sith Order that calls me forth….

The Jedi, shall feel our fury…

Itala Marzullo
Jun 22nd, 2000, 09:17:10 PM
As we all know this fad will be a dead end proof of sheer stupidity.
God, how can rogues form a group? A rogue goes alone! It's pure nonsense! You now have actualy beat the stupid title of Imperial Empire! I never thought I'd see Thrawn's stupidity made look smart!

See, now you have done it Rama! You are responsible for teaching these kids!

::::roars in laughter::::

I won't check this thread again, to not ruin my amusement with your idiotic replies...

DarthHERA
Jun 22nd, 2000, 09:17:45 PM
:: walks in and stands beside her Master, more than anxious to eliminate the Jedi from our midst ::

Lordess Callista
Jun 22nd, 2000, 09:19:42 PM
*Walks out into the open and takes her place beside Venom*

I also declare my loyalty to the Rogue Sith Order.

Venom
Jun 22nd, 2000, 09:25:41 PM
@#%$ off Marzullo, your one of the reasons we are doing this. YOu are an inept fool and we shall do what you and your pathetic followers are NOT capable of...

Defeating Jedi

Darth Lynch
Jun 22nd, 2000, 09:25:56 PM
Your stupidity is legendary Itala as is that ass you call a mouth.

Now your learn what a true Sith group is.

You say groups copy you, try and copy us and then you might not be a den of fools anymore.

The only action TSCers do is wrist action and it's not with a lightsaber.

General Scorpion
Jun 22nd, 2000, 09:28:56 PM
Seeing as how Itala isn't going to check this thread any longer, it won't matter if I make a comment about his remarks.. Two words: Rogue Squadron.. That group name ring a bell..?

Gav Mortis
Jun 22nd, 2000, 09:34:00 PM
Got a problem with TSC's wrist action huh?
hehehe...I haven't!

he has got a point about your title its contradicting, I think you should change it to someting a little less ironic because to be a "rogue" means to go it alone!

Darth Ogre
Jun 22nd, 2000, 09:39:29 PM
The definaition that I found, actually states that "a rogue is a dishonest or immoral person", doesn't say anything about being alone.

Gav Mortis
Jun 22nd, 2000, 09:47:50 PM
To use it next to a title such as "rogue sith/jedi/tradeder...etc. means they have been dishonourable to their trate, ie. dishonest or immoral, a rogue sith is a result of banishment by betrayal or just caused by a feud in other words rogue sith are those who have been banished or do not uphold the TRUE Sith Code!

Darth Ogre
Jun 22nd, 2000, 09:55:43 PM
I wonder if TSC even knows the TRUE SITH CODE? You certianly don't.

Darth Havok
Jun 22nd, 2000, 09:56:06 PM
Damn he isn’t coming back.. Oh well fu*k him..

We won’t even have to speak of his cowardice, and deluded mind….

TSCers, are nothing more then a bunch of whining lowlifes, living off its short glorious memories from the past. They can't possible comprehend what is being done here, especially if they have difficultly conjugating a word...

There is no peace, there is anger.
There is no fear, there is power.
There is no death, there is immortality.
There is no weakness, there is the Dark Side.
I am the Heart of Darkness.
I know no fear,
But rather I instill it in my enemies.
I am the destroyer of worlds.
I know the power of the Dark Side.
I am the fire of hate.
All the Universe bows before me.
I pledge myself to the Darkness.
For I have found true life,
In the death of the light.

I see nothing in our name that Violates The Sith Code.

You filthy Stinking imbecile...

Gav Mortis
Jun 22nd, 2000, 09:59:39 PM
Okay, never mind I was only pointin out the obvious, so shut the f*ck up and get on with what you said you are going to do rather than preaching a load of nonesense here...go on kill the Jedi you rogues!

Darth Lynch
Jun 22nd, 2000, 10:01:36 PM
And since when the Sith Coucil been any TRUE Sith to begin with? Answer...NEVER. Shams. We are the result of such groups incompetence, we are formed to do what they cannot.

You will see. Go back to your hole Gav with your leader, the true Sith are here, and no one can do a damn thing about it

JediBoricua
Jun 22nd, 2000, 10:03:27 PM
Itala, Mortis...@#%$ it! It's their group, let them call it whatever they want.

Now to you Venom. You have surprised me. This are the best sith by far (except for Mara and LL of course). I do not know how you did it but I look foward to battling this sith. At last there is a challenge for the Greater Jedi Order.

Gav Mortis
Jun 22nd, 2000, 10:05:46 PM
So what happens if you TRUE Sith ever meet with me again...

Venom
Jun 22nd, 2000, 10:14:06 PM
What will we do? We tear you TSC'ers a new a$$hole, that's what we do. You know @#%$ all about being true Sith, now shut up and learn from your better your squealing little child

Darth Ogre
Jun 22nd, 2000, 10:15:14 PM
You are but an insect under our boots, you will be squashed!

Gav Mortis
Jun 22nd, 2000, 10:16:08 PM
I'll watch...I look foward to a good fight with you one day Venom...we shall see!

Venom
Jun 22nd, 2000, 10:19:23 PM
That day will be sooner than you or Itala thinks

Gav Mortis
Jun 22nd, 2000, 10:26:51 PM
hehehe...

Venom
Jun 22nd, 2000, 10:31:02 PM
MAybe you would like that moment to be right now.

Gav Mortis
Jun 22nd, 2000, 10:36:33 PM
*Mortis falls to his knees and enters Rage*

Darth Havok
Jun 22nd, 2000, 10:48:33 PM
You will need more then that to help you now you pitiful Sith..

:: As mortis goes to his knee's entering rage, I smash the butt of my saber across the bridge of his nose breaking it, AS he EXITS rage..::

Gav Mortis
Jun 22nd, 2000, 10:52:46 PM

Ayanami Rai
Jun 22nd, 2000, 10:54:14 PM
::walks onto the battleground with her hands behind her back, watching her feet as she walks. She stops and looks up at Ogre and speaks in an angry voice:: I think you are right. A rogue is one that has been dishonest. The word betrayal comes to mind. ::looks straight into Ogre's eyes, face to face:: The title fits them perfectly.

Gav Mortis
Jun 22nd, 2000, 11:03:16 PM
*Stands up, ignites lightsaber*

Darth Havok
Jun 22nd, 2000, 11:10:20 PM
:: As gav rises to his feet his wrist is met with my boot pinning it to the ground, and crushing his wrist as his saber ignites..:::

I suggest you run before you become a symbol of what is to come...

:: Racks his hand across Gavs face further damaging his already mangled nose. And is met with a swift knee to the face, and forced to the ground, havok ignites his saber and readies himself for retaliation..::

Darth Lynch
Jun 22nd, 2000, 11:19:13 PM
*Folds his arms to watch the battle grinning*

Gav Mortis
Jun 22nd, 2000, 11:21:42 PM
OOC: How'd you know bout the nose? Anyway hands OFF THE NOSE!!!

hehehe

IC: After regaining himself Mortis runs with f. speed to Havok, parrys an attempted vertical slash ducking under Havoks arm he spins and lands his knee in his back. Havock leans back in agony as he does Mortis thrusts the butt of his saber into his throat*

Pathetic!

*As Havok falls to the floor Mortis buries a dagger deep inside his chest and once embedded in his chest Mortis ignites it with his pyrokinetic ability, leaps back a few yards and laughs*

OOC: Hazzard? Who mentioned Hazzard? hehehe I t's 4:30am in England, I'm tired, give us a break will ya!!!

Darth Lynch
Jun 22nd, 2000, 11:25:16 PM
Check your eyes.

It's not Hazzard your fighting.

Perhaps you should quit when you can, you obviously got enough brain damage.

Venom
Jun 22nd, 2000, 11:31:10 PM
I'll give this little fool some pyrokinetics.

* I raise an arm and Force energy explodes forth, hitting GAv and knocking him flying. The smeel of burnt skin and hair wafts thro the room *

Darth Havok
Jun 22nd, 2000, 11:37:14 PM
::Smiles wickedly, as the smell of burning flesh rises from the blade embedded into his chest.. Feeding off the pain, as he places his hand on the knife, and calls upon the hideous Dark side as he manipulates the matter particles, it begins to reform into a ball of solid hot liquid metal..::

Indeed.. More pathetic then expected..

:: tosses the scalding hot liquid on the pitiful Siths chest, as it spreads in the air and burns through his shirt/armor the flesh peals off his carcass..::

Gav Mortis
Jun 22nd, 2000, 11:42:15 PM
*Mortis stands and runs w/f speed towards Venom; he steps down hard in the blade buried in Havoks chest holding him in place for the time being and leaps from it into the air dummying a flying kick and landing behind Venom he turns round to face him*

You want this too, my pleasure, BTW I don't mind smelling of burnt skin and hair...beats whatever your wearing...pheeewwwph!

*Mortis siezes Venom by the throat and as he does so powerful electric charges surge through Venoms body*

You see, regardless of how many there are of you, you rejects are all still weak!

*Mortis throws Venom to the ground, as he lands he is caught in a ferocious force wind and is spun violently in the air as Mortis' fight with Havok commences*

Darth Havok
Jun 22nd, 2000, 11:47:49 PM
OOC- The blade was already disposed of before you posted that..:) .::ignores::

Edit~ :::Stands ready with saber..::

Gav Mortis
Jun 22nd, 2000, 11:50:15 PM
*Mortis takes a perverse pleasure from his immense burning sensations and relishes in it rather than eradicates the pain*

hmmm...

*Mortis summons the darkness around him and creates a bolt of hatred, he hurls it at Havok; before it reaches him Mortis runs w/f speed up a nearby column, leaps of it and kicks havok in the face rendering him stunned before the bolt. Upon impact the bolt hurls Havok accross the room and Mortis slashes at Havok with his LS taking off his right hand*

Been a while since I've fought two people at once...

Gav Mortis
Jun 22nd, 2000, 11:52:07 PM
OOC: Perhaps, but you hadn't posted when I began typing the message, don't begin to be petty!

DarthHERA
Jun 22nd, 2000, 11:52:45 PM
Rogue implies the idea of doing things against the status quo..that is the feeling wanted to be generated here. Its a name...get over it.

It is funny, but the only person i DONT feel like killing here pretty much is Jedi Boricua...least he has the sense to accept a new RP opportunity when it surfaces and no quibble over inane details.

JediBoricua
Jun 22nd, 2000, 11:57:15 PM
Hera I followed the link on your signature and it seems to me that your rogue group is not the same as the ones who just revealed themselves because I did not see their names there. Am I mistaken?

Gav Mortis
Jun 22nd, 2000, 11:58:54 PM
OOC: Hmmm...like it matters anymore DarthHERA???

Venom
Jun 22nd, 2000, 11:59:32 PM
I reach for Mortins grabbing him by the neck and then kneeing him violently in the kidneys. I The execute a open hand strike to the back of his neck, as he falls, I drive a knuckle directly between two spinal bones

Gav Mortis
Jun 23rd, 2000, 12:02:30 AM
OOC: Venon, please tell me how you are doing all of that whilst you are being hurled around in the air in my Force Wind???

IC: *Mortis releases Venom from the force wind sending him crashing into a nearby wall*

Darth Havok
Jun 23rd, 2000, 12:06:30 AM
OOC- I would point out all the rules you have just broken, but as I see it. It is a waste of time.. Your leader should do that..:: shakes head.::

:: Rises to his feet, calling his saber to his right hand. Moves quickly on Gav, as Vemon has him on the ground I rear my foot back, and connect a sickening kick to the back of his head..::

Venom
Jun 23rd, 2000, 12:11:48 AM
The only wind is coming from your arse @#%$.

JediBoricua
Jun 23rd, 2000, 12:15:34 AM
:lol:

Darth Turbogeek
Jun 23rd, 2000, 12:17:18 AM
Good grief... I take it then, this isn't a joke.

Whats going on??????

Atreyu
Jun 23rd, 2000, 12:19:27 AM
It seems as though most of these new Rogue Sith were originally from the Sith Empire.

May I enquire as to what happened at the Sith Empire that made you people decide to leave?

JediBoricua
Jun 23rd, 2000, 12:42:02 AM
Havok, of what leader are you talking about? Remember he is from TSE...

I"m going to get in trouble for this remark, oh well another day on the world of RPG.

Darth Turbogeek
Jun 23rd, 2000, 12:52:45 AM
I think TSC, same diff

The Lounge Lizard
Jun 23rd, 2000, 01:39:49 AM
Now I see. Now the entire picture is visible to me.

You were sizing me up in our fight, Venom. Sizing me up...and I now sense you want something from me.

Lets lay everything on the table, now.

Darth Phantom
Jun 23rd, 2000, 01:42:27 AM
am I not welcome here do I have to be with only the rouge group or can I be from the SE I would love to join the fight.

Venom
Jun 23rd, 2000, 02:04:40 AM
Accept my apologies Lounge Lizard, yes I was sizing you up. I wanted to see if you were worthy of our group.

As you can see, we have an impressive array of real Sith. I ask you, will you join us?

The Lounge Lizard
Jun 23rd, 2000, 02:08:27 AM
That is an uneasy question for me. I will need some time.

Venom
Jun 23rd, 2000, 02:55:14 AM
Very well.

SAURRON
Jun 23rd, 2000, 05:58:34 AM
Folds his arms and looks at the "REAL SITH"

Gav Mortis
Jun 23rd, 2000, 07:54:11 AM
Yes...well I'm kinda like leaving you boring f*ckers as you are taking this all far too seriously, bye!

Rogue Sith...try miserable f*ckers!

Darth Stone
Jun 23rd, 2000, 10:26:49 AM
ok MY computers a little messed up I did not see all the post so. . . Well I think you are right Boricua this is a Challenge and let me tell you all. . .You are all right the Sith council, Empire, have never defeated the Jedi. But a word of advise you need more members then this to take us over but I have never seen the BEST Sith joined at once. I hope to battle some of you someday.

And Gav you better leave they might kill you!!!

** Stone gets in his ship and leaves **

Ezekiel Rage
Jun 23rd, 2000, 11:24:38 AM
so... this is what becomes of the SE..
more leave and less stay..

ReaperFett
Jun 23rd, 2000, 12:11:34 PM
Oh Ogre, you said "Have you heard of the Sith code". YOu heard the one about always TWO there are?

You guys ever heard the saying "United we stand, divided we fall?" So far, only Italia seems to have heard that, as he once tried to unite you all.

Italia has the best vision of all the Sith? I think I need to lie down...

Venom
Jun 23rd, 2000, 06:42:53 PM
I'm so sad to see Mortis pack his kit bag and go..... not

Itala's vision doesn't extend past his nose. He cant unite the Sith because of his continued failures.

Darth Havok
Jun 23rd, 2000, 06:58:23 PM
OOC- JB. lol- That’s it. Now you've done it…./lol

Yes follow thy masters example Gav... Don’t even look back, and run as fast as you can…

Stone, you give the meaning of the word a bad name…..”Darth” even. How appropriate..

In such denial…

Darth Ogre
Jun 23rd, 2000, 07:36:27 PM
:: kicks dirt in Fett's face as he lies down ::

You could only hope that there were only 2. For then you would not be so downtrodden, and in fear.

Figrin D an
Jun 23rd, 2000, 08:00:41 PM
*** watches proceedings with great interest ***

ReaperFett
Jun 23rd, 2000, 08:20:44 PM
Ogre, I do not fear you. I have nothing to fear

Darth Turbogeek
Jun 23rd, 2000, 08:41:19 PM
I was reading this topic again and I had the image of a whole bunch of Sith in overcoats, Yelling "WHAT IS HIDDEN IS NOW REVEALED!!!!" and then all flashing.

Ewwwww.

Figrin D an
Jun 23rd, 2000, 08:49:31 PM
Damn, DT, that's a mental picture I didn't need....

Grand Adm Thrawn
Jun 23rd, 2000, 08:51:41 PM
(OOC: hey the imperials beat the jedi on there home turf, thats more then any sith group can say)

DarthHERA
Jun 23rd, 2000, 11:07:30 PM
Jedi Boricua - the link you travelled is a 'chat-room'based group called the New Order, of which i am also a member.

The Rogue Sith Order is not yet linked from my sig. Im still working on it.
I apologise for the confusion.

Unknown Number
Jun 24th, 2000, 12:47:17 AM
*UN appears from a distance*

None can control another path. I can't control where others go. But, I have my place to protect. And that's the SE.

*Strips Darth Ogre's name of his sig*

Goodbye Master. Never again I will be your apprentice.

*Walks out the thread*

JediBoricua
Jun 24th, 2000, 01:28:48 AM
I think someone is mad...oh well.

If you choose to protect SE, your job wont last thaaaat long.

DarthHERA
Jun 24th, 2000, 01:40:32 AM
Then the loss is yours UnknownGamer.

brave words Boricua, for a Jedi facing a new threat other than the Sith Empire...

:: Hera sizes Jedi Boricua up ::

DarthNuriko
Jun 24th, 2000, 01:49:11 AM
I was reading this topic again and I had the image of a whole bunch of Sith in overcoats, Yelling "WHAT IS HIDDEN IS NOW REVEALED!!!!" and then all flashing.

Ewwwww.Nooooo, why'd you go say that!!! *gags* :x :lol:

Unknown Number
Jun 24th, 2000, 01:50:24 AM
You are saying it's my loss? I'm simpley defending everything that Rama has made! And then all of you Rogue's go and betray the everything that made you! How can you do that?

JediBoricua
Jun 24th, 2000, 01:58:38 AM
There you are mistaken HERA, I do not consider you a threat for I have faced many threats in my life. You are a challenge, a goal, one more hurdle in the big race of life and right now I feel that TSE is a passed hurdle. No offense Rama, I like you and all and I know that this is not your fault but man: @#%$ HAPPENS.

Darth Lynch
Jun 24th, 2000, 02:12:46 AM
I'm simpley defending everything that Rama has made! And then all of you Rogue's go and betray the everything that made you! How can you do that?

Actually the Sith Empire was made by more than just Rama, you only know of him as leader, he's the only one you seen. At first there was Lady Mara Jade than Bromine than Rama. And even then leaders only count in part, they are nothing if they do not have the people, the people make a group great. He was only the latest to take leadership. He didn't make the Empire, he was Jedi once he joined up and became a capable Sith. The people made the Empire and we are still Sith...look at those who left and joined the Jedi or simply left due to their own weakness. Pathetic. Who are the true traitors? Those left with a purpose in mind to better themselves as Sith or those who left for mere acceptence for thier own emotions?

JB you will find us more than an huddle, we will be the brick wall that you slam head on breaking every bone in your miserable body. We're not playing by the same old rules anymore.

JediBoricua
Jun 24th, 2000, 02:29:15 AM
Lynch, in battle I have faced you before and a formidable competitor are you, you know me and you know petty insults and threats wont help you or scare me. Save that for the weak sith...ok? With me you act.

Darth Lynch
Jun 24th, 2000, 02:41:38 AM
Don't worry JB, I wouldn't expect any less from you nor did I try to scare you. Our sides may fight due to different perspectives but as warriors even I respect the qualities that you and some others have in battle. But differences aside we do as each of us are called to do and yes we fought before and we will fight again. Perhaps soon enough. I will look forward to it when I have finished my current battles and duties that need attending too.

Unknown Number
Jun 24th, 2000, 04:09:38 AM
Well, you know the saying Lynch, sticks and stones. And with the Rogue mostly made up of the most powerful of the Sith Empire, The Jedi's will see yo as a nusanice that must be delt with. If all the powerfl Sith are leaving then you guys will be the prime target. I bet even as I speak, there already hiring Bounty Hunters to find and eradicate you Rogues. And to add insult, maybe they hae already summoned those Gungans to aid them in there quest to take you guys out. So you guys will be the main target of almost everyone!
Of course, I didn't make this decision. I'm not holding the cards in this game. If you want to go agaisnt the SE, fine. But, my roots will always be with the SE. And if that doesn't make you happy, then tough. I'll be with the Empire all the way. Maybe that's why you weren't at the Empire lately Lynch. You must have been planning this revolt for quite sometime. To finally rise in such ordered manner must hae been planned. No matter. Even if your group is made up of the most powerfl Sith, including that of my former master, that still doesn't move me from The Empire. And don't think I'm making a dumb move like staying. For the Empire is not done yet...............not even a notch over with.

JediBoricua
Jun 24th, 2000, 10:27:25 AM
Number the jedi have always been the prime target of all groups (except gungans) and we have always been here, so if I were you I wouldn't be so sure of this Rogues going too quickly.

And of course this was plan. And in my opinion this guys should've done this a looong time ago. Their talents were being wasted on TSE and TSC meesa thinks.

The Lounge Lizard
Jun 24th, 2000, 04:17:37 PM
Venom, I've made my decision.

I will join.

Venom
Jun 24th, 2000, 06:46:24 PM
Gamer/Nummber/whatever, if I was confident the present Sith leadership were capable of defeating the Jedi, this I would not have done.

A bunch of f$cking IMPERIALS are the only ones who are capable of beating the Jedi! That makes me sick, sick to think the Sith had the Jedi by the nuts not long ago, they lost their best AND YOU SAT AROUND MAKING OUT.

TSC and TSE had good fighters and they outnumbered the @#%$roaches we know as Jedi. And yet the Jedi are still here?

The SE IS done for if you continue down your present path.

Venom
Jun 24th, 2000, 06:51:30 PM
Since when has true Sith been concerned about being targets and - bah - Bounty Hunters?

LL : Excellent. I'll speak privately to you.

Rama Sha
Jun 24th, 2000, 07:31:34 PM
Ok......will just see how weak I am.

:: Rama reachs back. His long saber releases from it's lock on his back and floats to his hand. Then he grabs his saber from his belt. He light both at the same time. ::

Ok One at time or all at once it makes no differnce to me.

ReaperFett
Jun 24th, 2000, 07:34:39 PM
GO on, kill the scums scum!

Rama Sha
Jun 24th, 2000, 08:27:19 PM
Well Have to go now. Guess will fight later boys. Posting that im leaveing cause I wouldn't want to be stabbed in the back while i was gone..........few you guys are know to do that.

Venom
Jun 24th, 2000, 09:10:45 PM
You wont find me losing sleep about it.

Ezekiel Rage
Jun 24th, 2000, 10:02:07 PM
so exactly what is the status of the RSO?
enemies of the jedi..
allies to the other sith??

Rama Sha
Jun 24th, 2000, 10:25:02 PM
This aint about you Venom. Nor do I wish to even concern myself about you. You think you did this by yourself. No, your juat the lucky bastard that came along at the right time. 2 months ago, no one would have given you the time of day. Ive been here for a long time newbie, aint to many ppl here been here longer. You are no direct threat to me, it is your followers that pose the threat not you.

DarthHERA
Jun 24th, 2000, 11:13:56 PM
Unknown Gamer: You are mistaken if you think i was belittling the SE..not at all - my point was simply that it is your loss to turn your back on a Master and Mentor such as Ogre.

Jedi-Boricua: no threat?? go ahead, underestimate me...many have realised their mistake too late. the fools.

SAURRON
Jun 25th, 2000, 07:26:01 PM
Listens to JB's comments not amused in the slightest. *The profit has spoken :rolleyes:

Lord Psychic
Jun 25th, 2000, 07:49:14 PM
Man, I've had it. Venom, Lynch, and all you other rouges, you pathetic little idiots who just show up here and start defying TSC. You probably know nothing about it. We aren't "true" Sith. Nobody is. Do you really see guys uses force destruction in supermarkets? Umm... no. If you have some mental problem, then go ahead and say that you're "true" Sith. You're just pathetic little wimps the way I look at; a bunch of Sith wannabes. Sith don't treat each other with the disrespect that you do. You call yourselves "true" Sith, when you're really not Sith at all. Ha ha. That's cute. Well I just consider you "pests", and I shall no longer pay any attention to you. Psychic out.

ReaperFett
Jun 25th, 2000, 07:52:37 PM
The SIth dont disrespect fellow Sith? Do you know what a Sith is? All Sith strive to be NUMBER ONE, no matter who is in the way. Read about them, you may learn something

Lord Psychic
Jun 25th, 2000, 08:00:51 PM
What an idiot...

WE ARE TRYING TO UNDO WHAT OUR FORE MASTERS DID BY RESPECTING EACH OTHER, NOT DESTROYING EACH OTHER. That is how Sith groups like TSC and TSE are still here: patience and respect. The Sith's enemy is the Jedi, not each other. Maybe you should do some reading...

And btw, Venom and Pynch, you're descriptions of TSC are very false. And like I say, I am going to ignore you all. Psychic out.

Darth Lynch
Jun 25th, 2000, 08:03:26 PM
This guy sure is on the defensive isn't he?

Was it somthing we said?

Actually I've been around for a good number of months and read up and found out much. Including TSC in it's past and present.

As for defying TSC.....hell yeah!

Stop whining if your feeling so small.

Nupraptor
Jun 25th, 2000, 08:10:08 PM
Well, the back story given in Ep1 was that the Sith originally existed in larger numbers, but they constantly warred for power and destroyed each other. That's why the rule of "One master, One student" was implemented. So I do think they are acting very in-character.

DarthHERA
Jun 25th, 2000, 08:22:54 PM
TSC memebers are all so hysterical it seems

The Lounge Lizard
Jun 25th, 2000, 08:29:46 PM
Psychic...are you okay? Would you like a couch to lie on?

Tell me about your mother.

You've obviously got some issues for something so relatively benign to the "ALMIGHTY TSC" (LOL) to get you sooo riled up. I guess in TSC, talk and action are two separate things. But then again, I could have told you that. I was in TSC about 10 times as long as you. You see, I got to study in-depth Itala's mind-games. Oh yes, he likes to prey on your insecurities, make you idolize him. Its a mirage. You think he's a powerful warrior to follow? I have beaten him repeatedly. You think he is a leader with character. He is a habitual liar...follow him like the lemming you are, then!

You preach about the "True Sith" and all the philosophical double-speak involved. Maybe the Rogue Sith Order is not the way. Maybe it is. That's an avenue of the Force I don't care to look down. All I need to know is...they are the most powerful Sith in the BG, and they ALL hate Itala almost as much as me. And that makes me happy. I'll follow them, even to Hell, as long as I reign over Itala's corpse with Satan in Hades.

You've got me all wrong. I don't pretend to be the philosopher. I am the Vendetta. Simple and absolute, and you damn sure aren't going to argue it down.

Darth Turbogeek
Jun 25th, 2000, 08:30:12 PM
Okay, so how about someone who's been here from the start dive in?

I've watched the councils, I have seen what's happened, I know better than anyone what's going on on all sides. Yes, the RSO has caught me on the hop, I didnt see that one coming.

Pschic, to be hinest, Lynch has the TSC history fairly right. I sorry man, but TSC is hated for good reasons here. You may not like it, but you carry the baggage of a lot of erros and mistakes in the past, which your finding is biting you now.

UNLIKE TSC, the Jedi have generally remained in an unbroken line, we did split a year ago when the forums split, but we came back together over 6 months ago. TSC has exploded several times, the JEdi have hung on and kept going. Venom dont impress me and I will also say you dont either. Your both in the wrong and I dont see either of you will have the balls to apologise and make good your mistakes.

The Sith are going to stay divided while Itala tries to lead a Sith group. That's just a fact.

Rama Sha
Jun 25th, 2000, 08:35:45 PM
The Divisons among the Sith are not need. We would be mmuch stronger together...........but I don't need to hear or read about Itala, I saw it with my own two eyes. And I cn tell you this as long as he is around the Sith will never be one.

Darth Turbogeek
Jun 25th, 2000, 08:50:37 PM
Oh hell, I agree with Rama too!!!

Ack! The sky is falling, I've agreed with two Sith in one day!!!

Figrin D an
Jun 25th, 2000, 10:03:49 PM
The history of the Sith is one of deceit and lust for power. It is in the very nature of the Sith to fight amongst themselves and betray one another in the search for that ultimate power. So it always has been, so it shall aways be. In my time here, I've seen it happen over and over again.

Heed these words, be you of any Sith group: Never turn your back on any Sith, no matter who it may be. You never know when you'll find a lightsaber impaled in your back...

DarthHERA
Jun 25th, 2000, 10:34:21 PM
god, i love the SITH way!!!!!!

Ezekiel Rage
Jun 25th, 2000, 10:59:52 PM
*loafs around in the rafters viewing the scene*

Rama Sha
Jun 26th, 2000, 01:10:35 AM
The Empire and RSG should not be fighting each other. They are comprised of 99% Ex-Empire Sith. These ppl are the only family Ive ever known. We are not enemys.

The Lounge Lizard
Jun 26th, 2000, 01:17:19 AM
I do not know who among my comrades I speak for, but my fight is not with you, Rama, and I will not raise my saber against TSE.

Darth Havok
Jun 26th, 2000, 01:19:38 AM
I seek no quarrel with any of the Sith from the Empire as well. It is the last thing on my mind.

ReaperFett
Jun 26th, 2000, 09:30:40 AM
--------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What an idiot...

WE ARE TRYING TO UNDO WHAT OUR FORE MASTERS DID BY RESPECTING EACH OTHER, NOT DESTROYING EACH OTHER. That is how Sith groups like TSC and TSE are still here: patience and respect. The Sith's enemy is the Jedi, not each other. Maybe you should do some reading...
-----------------------------------------------------------

Psycic, why the hell do you think the two Sith rule came in? Why don't YOU read something about why, then maybe you will understand

Lord Psychic
Jun 26th, 2000, 10:36:35 AM
Reaperfett, I'm sorry if I got mad; I had a rough day yesterday. But if you want to know more abt respect among the Sith, talk to Itala Marzullo. He'd tell you what I'm trying to say.

DarthMaul69
Jun 26th, 2000, 11:25:20 AM
hello fellow sith hi Gav Mortis

Ezekiel Rage
Jun 26th, 2000, 11:41:06 AM
i will not fight the Rogue Sith thing-a-majig cause my former master is a part of it and because i think that the Sith should fight one thing, and that's the Jedi

videl1999
Jun 26th, 2000, 12:39:03 PM
*watches from the sidelines with her arms crossed in front of her* hmmmm....another Sith group,ne?
It looks like the Sith will never be united....well as far as I'm concerned I'm with Sith Empire forever......

Lord Psychic
Jun 26th, 2000, 02:31:19 PM
Forget TSC's past. I'm talking about the present and future. TSC is strong when you think about it. Just how many groups encountered all of those obstacles in their past, yet lived on to tell about it? Besides TSC, none that I know of. And there is no such thing as true Sith; Sith are made up characters from the SW Universe. There is no real Sith.

Darth Lynch
Jun 26th, 2000, 02:56:13 PM
I'll not fight TSE either, there is little point to that and it is more importantly pointless.

Pyshic TSE goes through much yet they are left standing, the Jedi have had their bumps along the way and are left standing. You talk about how TSC has survived but how many of the older members out of the once massive population they had have returned? Few to none since they know Itala inside out, they know he is not worthy to lead or follow. Only the newer ones who do not know better have joined him.

OOC: BTW you need to learn to keep reality and board play hand in hand, mixture of the two when at the wrong times wll not get you anything. Here we are what we say we are or else there is no point.

Lord Psychic
Jun 26th, 2000, 03:09:48 PM
I realize that. As I said, I had I rough day yesterday. That's all I'd like to say. I know that I can get out of hand sometimes, and for that I apologize. But when you guys talk about TRUE Sith... well that just disturbs me a little. I know TSC isn't the best liked group around here. But there are still three veterans besides Itala that stayed with TSC. I really don't care about your rogue group much. It just disturbs me when you say TRUE Sith... it reminds me of a former enemy of mine. Oh n/m, I won't bother you n/e more. Sorry if I got carried away a little. But you rogues, try to lighten up on your insults to TSC a bit, would ya? I think you're overdoing it a little & taking this too seriously. Right now, I'm going to follow Gav's example. That is all. Psychic out.

Grand Adm Thrawn
Jun 26th, 2000, 04:08:55 PM
________
Forget TSC's past. I'm talking about the present and future. TSC is strong when you think about it.
________

the imperial empire just beat the sith council in the Deathstar thread part 3...

-------
Just how many groups encountered all of those obstacles in their past, yet lived on to tell about it? Besides TSC, none that I know of. -------

every group has there problems looks at TSE right now, or the imperial empire, the stronest group around yet hardly any sith even look at it

Lord Fire Blade
Jun 26th, 2000, 11:20:54 PM
And without my help too. Well done Thrawn

Lord Psychic
Jun 27th, 2000, 10:36:28 AM
By "problems" I don't just mean IC problems; I mean IC and irl problems too.

GuardPiett
Jun 27th, 2000, 10:51:17 AM
Yes, im very proud to be in the empire . . .