PDA

View Full Version : The Power of the Dark Side...

Lady Vader Rhon
Jun 25th, 2000, 10:57:17 PM
The Sith here are gaining momentum and are indeed becoming a threat to the jedi, whether the jedi choose to acknowledge it or not. Soon there will be an additional Sith threat revealed to the jedi... The New Imperial Legion of LVS. We have been battling the jedi for some time in the chats and will be expanding to the boards to find new challenges. We shall rise to be a formidable opponent. Although there may be several Sith groups around, I cannot imagine that the Sith would ever be divided on the goal of wreaking havoc on the jedi... The Dark Side will be upon you, soon...

Nupraptor
Jun 25th, 2000, 11:05:02 PM
Yet another Sith group??? Sheesh!

The Lounge Lizard
Jun 25th, 2000, 11:07:20 PM
I've been waiting for this for quite some time, LVR.

Darth Lynch
Jun 25th, 2000, 11:11:15 PM
As they say it is intresting times we live in.

The Lounge Lizard
Jun 25th, 2000, 11:13:08 PM
"They" say interesting things. Don't they, Lynch?

OOC: (that's just an innocuous Pulp Fiction parody line.)

Lady Vader Rhon
Jun 25th, 2000, 11:15:33 PM
LL, so have I.

Lady Vader Rhon
Jun 25th, 2000, 11:17:17 PM
*looks at LL*

The Lounge Lizard
Jun 25th, 2000, 11:19:17 PM
:: Looks at LVR ::

Lady Vader Rhon
Jun 25th, 2000, 11:35:53 PM
Interesting riddle you have on your signature LL...

General Ceel
Jun 25th, 2000, 11:36:25 PM
*Looks at LL and LVR* lol

Itala Marzullo
Jun 25th, 2000, 11:45:43 PM
Greetings LVR....

We'll have to see how you fellow sith can adapt to board fighting, which is much more complex and difficult...

The Lounge Lizard
Jun 25th, 2000, 11:46:41 PM
Yeah, that is a modified Sphinx riddle, from the Theseus Mythology.

Darth Turbogeek
Jun 25th, 2000, 11:53:09 PM
I think LVS will have a good deal more problems here. Maybe it is time for DT to wreak havoc amongst the Sith again

Fox609
Jun 25th, 2000, 11:53:18 PM
:lol Bwa ha hah aha ha ha.. I love it!!! Soon the Jedi will perish... *Walks back to his mb*

Darth Turbogeek
Jun 25th, 2000, 11:57:14 PM
Yadda Yadda Yadda Dark Side Yadda Yadda kill you Jedi Yadda Yadda Yadda Sith are best Yadda

:: Yawns::

Heard it all before Fox609. Funny, I'm still here and the Sith are still just as screwed up as ever.

Booooorrrrriiiinnnnggggggggg

Lady Vader Rhon
Jun 25th, 2000, 11:58:14 PM
Well, well, well, if it isn't Itala...

I don't think you need to be concerned with my dueling skills... I am confident that I can adapt to this style.

The Lounge Lizard
Jun 25th, 2000, 11:58:42 PM
Don't be so assuming, Fox. Not every sith you see is your "friend".

Lady Vader Rhon
Jun 26th, 2000, 12:02:35 AM
*LVR looks at Darth-Turbogeek, her ice green eyes penetrating his as an evil smile dances upon her lips*

Lord Deathsith
Jun 26th, 2000, 12:34:13 AM
*Deathsith stands off to his Empress's right side, taking a guard position*

...Hopefully these Jedi may give us more of a challenge, m'lady. Most of the Jedi at the chats were pathetic.

Lady Vader Rhon
Jun 26th, 2000, 12:45:24 AM
I agree, Lord Deathsith.

Darth Turbogeek
Jun 26th, 2000, 01:15:21 AM
Ask the other Sith just how much of a challenge I am

The Lounge Lizard
Jun 26th, 2000, 01:19:25 AM
LVR, its true. Turbogeek is at least as powerful as I am. I have fought him three times, and lost twice.

dalethria
Jun 26th, 2000, 01:35:48 AM
:: bows to LVR, then smiles ::

It will be good for the Legion to come and I feel that my loyalities will not be divided. I am faithful to both my factions for many reasons and I truly believe that LVR will handle herself quite well on the boards. Things will be interesting around here and I am happy to be apart of that change. I hope that I can continue to serve the Legion, and my former Master better on this medium.

OOC: Hey Rhon, once you start getting into the fights, it ain't all that bad ;)

JediBoricua
Jun 26th, 2000, 02:08:42 AM
Good the Legion is coming here, when do we get to meet LVS?

Now I'll give you one thing, the jedi from the chats were pathetic but the boards are a different thing completely. I have only battled once in the chats (with DT if I may say so) and the two of us defeated all the sith in the infiltrator at that time and the speed from those battles compares to nothing here. Here you have time to plan your attack and write for the best attack you can, one thing though You need patience because if you start hurrying your opponent he/she simply leaves. I hope the Legion is as good as they say.

As for sith gaining momentum, if you define momentum as the group that has made more empty threats...well Yes they are gaining momentum.

Rama Sha
Jun 26th, 2000, 02:19:15 AM
....in other words welcome to the big time.

JediBoricua
Jun 26th, 2000, 02:43:15 AM
Amen to that Rama.

Darth Turbogeek
Jun 26th, 2000, 02:44:12 AM
@#%$, I agree with Rama twice in one day!!!

Lady Vader Rhon
Jun 26th, 2000, 02:48:51 AM
*LVR shifts her gaze to JB, as the same evil smile still playfully dances on her lips*

I am sure my Emperor will be along shortly so that you may meet him...

Regarding your encounter with the Sith in the Sith Infiltrator on your visit... I don't recall ever seeing you in there, so you certainly did not face the best warriors in the chats that day - Legion warriors.

*smiles*

I am sure that all the Sith on the boards will offer much more than an empty threat... and I look forward to that day, whenever it may come. We shall see what the future holds...

Lady Vader Rhon
Jun 26th, 2000, 02:52:18 AM
Thank you for welcoming me to the big time... I have been looking forward to being here for some time now. This is an impressive place and I look forward to making my contribution.

Darth Turbogeek
Jun 26th, 2000, 05:26:44 AM
OOC : If you prove yourself here, then you are good. As Rama hinted, we are the best of the best and that no ego trip. I have never found any forum or chat that has the standard of people here.We've also been going for about the longest now.

ReaperFett
Jun 26th, 2000, 09:30:37 AM
Hello Sith person

Figrin D an
Jun 26th, 2000, 09:40:49 AM
Rama and Turbogeek are correct. This most certainly is the place to find "the best of the best." You'll find that there are two types of people around here: those who talk big but do nothing, and those who can walk the walk. If you don't prove yourself and back up what you say, you can expect to be ignored, as we strive to challenge ourselves, not waste our time. But, if you show that you have the ability and the desire to improve yourself and fight with the best, you will quickly gain respect.

Survive the Battleground, and you can survive any challenge.

DarthMaul69
Jun 26th, 2000, 09:59:55 AM
Sith have no fear your ultiment weapon is here! comon jedi give me your best! **ignites 2 light sabers** hahahahaha

DarthMaul69
Jun 26th, 2000, 10:03:45 AM
Dalethria need any help just call ok?

Jedi Alpha
Jun 26th, 2000, 10:05:47 AM
YAY! More Sith to kill!!!

::looks at Maul69::

Go to the "Which Sith wants to die..." Thread and fight me there...I could use a warm-up...

DarthMaul69
Jun 26th, 2000, 10:09:23 AM
hahahaha wat do u mean by kill me hahahaha thats cause you cant kill me hahahahahahaha. **uses dark powers 2 heal all sith**

Jedi Alpha
Jun 26th, 2000, 10:12:30 AM
::Maul hears the *snap-hiss* of Alpha's saber ignite::

Would you like to prove that?

DarthMaul69
Jun 26th, 2000, 10:43:03 AM
ohhhh im scared give me your best **ignites sabers**

GuardPiett
Jun 26th, 2000, 10:58:42 AM
HEYYYY!! This is good!! For a change maybe someone besides the Empire can whoop in the jedi!! :lol >D Welcome to the boards, LVR.

DarthMaul69
Jun 26th, 2000, 11:04:04 AM
all jedi say die!!

Grand Adm Thrawn
Jun 26th, 2000, 11:19:43 AM
Greeting LVR and welcome to Sw.Fans

Fighting styles on the boards are diferent from the chats, the legion might need some explaining..

Scorpion or some other legion member that is active on the boards should do that if they have not already..

Right now the ative dark groups at sw.fans are :
*Sith Empire lead by Rama sha
*The Sith Council Lead by itala
*Rogue Sith Order Lead by venom
*The Imperial Empire Lead by thrawn
---
other dark groups that are not very active:
*The Imperial brother hood Led by lyle
*The Crimson Bloods lead by lord gue
(there might be other groups but im not sure)
----
active groups on the side of light:
*The Greater Jedi Order Lead My master yoghurt
*Gungan council lead by general ceel
---
smaller less active light groups are:
*dragon fleet lead by alpha
*the younge ones no leader
----

the jedi on the boards are very powerfull my group is the only one to beat them so far, hopefully the legion will also beat them

dalethria
Jun 26th, 2000, 12:29:36 PM
Hello DarthMaul69, I just saw your post towards me and I thank you for your support in the coming times as I adjust to the boards. Right now I am learning the fine art of dueling as we speak :D

Ezekiel Rage
Jun 26th, 2000, 05:21:46 PM
*walks in*
well.. never knew there were that many Sith Groups

Lady Vader Rhon
Jun 26th, 2000, 05:24:01 PM
Thank you for welcoming me here, Piett and Thrawn. It is good to see you here as well. And thanks for the introduction to each of the groups in existence here Thrawn, that was very helpful. I look forward to when the Legion can be listed among those groups...

dalethria
Jun 26th, 2000, 05:31:01 PM
Of course they will LVR. The Legion is strong and has been through much. The Legion will soon be listed amongst the strongest of the Sith Groups. Maybe we can even knock Itala's group off....of it....

Of course, he may not even need our help. He probably will crush it on his own :lol:

Lady Vader Rhon
Jun 26th, 2000, 05:38:47 PM
*smiles and nods to Dalethria*

Darth Turbogeek
Jun 26th, 2000, 07:27:59 PM
I dont think I can add to the comment about Itala.

Lady Vader Rhon
Jun 26th, 2000, 07:45:32 PM
*LVR looks at Darth-Turbogeek and wonders why he doesn't think he can add to the comment...*

Darth Roul
Jun 26th, 2000, 07:47:20 PM
Read the next one

Darth Roul
Jun 26th, 2000, 07:49:14 PM
People say that The Sith Councilis the weakest with the worst leader. But only the strong can withstand a fall of membership. And only the strongest of leaders can lead a group through tough times. Not many groups or leaders can say that. Also we are the most organized. With TSE's crumbleing group and the legion's leader who dosent even know half of his members. We know everyone and we train them all to be the best and only the best.

And Maul69 dont fight Alpha yet he can wait.

P.S. we have 25+ members after only 2 months after its reserection :P

Lady Vader Rhon
Jun 26th, 2000, 08:02:57 PM
Roul, are you the same Roul from the chats?

Lady Vader Rhon
Jun 26th, 2000, 08:27:46 PM
Roul, I feel you are quite delusional for I do not see TSE crumbling, nor do I feel your misguided statement regarding the Legion has any validity either. The Legion is very well organized and my Emperor and I know our members. You should not speak about that which you know nothing about...

dalethria
Jun 26th, 2000, 09:34:52 PM
The TSE crumbling? We are gaining new members as we speak. ~I~ for example and even through the tough times with the leadership problems, news leaders will stand up and rise to the challenge and help to make the TSE grow stronger. Besides, the members that have left and joined the Rogue faction, are still loyal or at least allies with us.

As for the Legion. We are only beginning to come here and it will take time for it to adjust. The boards with make things easier for LVR and LVS to know who is in the Legion and have better role play. Perhaps you should wait and see before you judge things that are only set in motion recently

Venom
Jun 26th, 2000, 10:54:21 PM
Wether or not TSE survives at least I have had some of the desired effect. At least TSE has re-awoken

dalethria
Jun 26th, 2000, 11:00:17 PM
And you are? forgive me, I dont believe we have met and if we have, my memory fails me. Tonight....has been...a REAL bad night...

Ezekiel Rage
Jun 26th, 2000, 11:16:56 PM
TSE was never crumbling...
sure, a few members left to join RSO..
but that doesn't mean it's crumbling!
maybe someone needs to get their facts straight...
*looks straight a Roul*

DarthHERA
Jun 26th, 2000, 11:26:28 PM
well, well, well.....isnt this a merry dance!

:: laughs at the Jedi ::

dalethria
Jun 26th, 2000, 11:28:39 PM
:: chuckles happily that a fellow member of the TSE is now here to help stop the dispersions being cast ::

"Ezekiel. It is good to see you here. As you can see from my compatriot...somethings have been rough but now will be the dawning of a new era with the TSE and will rise up and gain momentum with new members and still be a strong presence for the Siths"

JediBoricua
Jun 26th, 2000, 11:43:51 PM
Dance? where?

I wanna dance!

dalethria
Jun 26th, 2000, 11:49:15 PM
Ah, arent the Jedi always so happy and joking

:: looks disgusted ::

JediBoricua
Jun 26th, 2000, 11:55:44 PM
Oh my Dal, you gotta loosen up, c'mon let's dance...

dalethria
Jun 27th, 2000, 12:47:17 AM
"Don't even come near me. I will NEVER let a Jedi lay a hand on me."

:: she feels the burning hatred of the Jedi start to swell withi her ::

"Trust me on this, I will never trust the Jedi...not even for a simple dance..."

Rama Sha
Jun 27th, 2000, 01:00:47 AM
And what the lady says goes.

dalethria
Jun 27th, 2000, 01:12:23 AM
:: nods to Rama Sha and a grin forms on her lips ::

"So...what is it to be?"

Lady Vader Rhon
Jun 27th, 2000, 01:51:29 PM
*smiles at her former apprentice Dalethria*

Darth Turbogeek
Jun 28th, 2000, 12:39:20 AM
Hhmmmmmm..... with all the interesting going on's lately, maybe it's time for the Sith to dance to another tune

JediBoricua
Jun 28th, 2000, 12:45:08 AM
Oh my, you need yourself a cold shower miss.

dalethria
Jun 28th, 2000, 12:45:58 AM
:: looks to DT ::

"What do you mean by that if I may ask?"

dalethria
Jun 28th, 2000, 12:52:36 AM
:: being mock by the Jedi makes Dale even more angry ::

"So the Jedi makes fun of other people?" :: frowns :: "You mock my pain, don't do it again."

JediBoricua
Jun 28th, 2000, 12:55:18 AM
I did not consider that mocking, if you did then I'm sorry.

I was merely trying to be nice. Ask some girl sith from TSE, I'm a great dancer.

dalethria
Jun 28th, 2000, 12:59:22 AM
:: rolls her eyes ::

"Give me one good reason why I should do that, then I ~might~..." <grins evilly> "...consider it."

Darth Turbogeek
Jun 28th, 2000, 01:00:27 AM
The sith will know what I mean soon enough

dalethria
Jun 28th, 2000, 01:02:23 AM
:: thinks it must have something to do with the Jedi....will have to be mindfull ::

Rama Sha
Jun 28th, 2000, 01:05:56 AM
Just watch what you do Itala.......sometimes when you @#%$ with the wrong ppl it blows up on your face.

dalethria
Jun 28th, 2000, 01:09:34 AM
"You think that DT is talking about itala Rama?" :: is curious ::

JediBoricua
Jun 28th, 2000, 01:10:21 AM
::nods to DT, with a smile on his face:: :evil:

Rama Sha
Jun 28th, 2000, 01:11:21 AM
I know what he is talking about, and its not Itala.

dalethria
Jun 28th, 2000, 01:14:53 AM
:: bows ::

"Sorry for mispeaking."

Darth Turbogeek
Jun 28th, 2000, 01:29:59 AM
Oh, whats going to happen has everyhing to do with Itala

dalethria
Jun 28th, 2000, 01:31:56 AM
"Gah...very confusing. Glad that I am not a leader yet :lol: "

Rama Sha
Jun 28th, 2000, 04:26:39 AM
You didn't mispeak. Don't aplogize for stuff like that. You are entiled to answers to your questions.

It involes Itala, indirectly. Itala is a cause, but she was inquiring about the effect.

Darth Turbogeek
Jun 28th, 2000, 05:43:29 AM
If she is TSC, it will effect her greatly. If she TSE, I'ld say sit back and enjoy the spectacle.

Gav Mortis
Jun 28th, 2000, 06:20:35 AM
Hey Rama, DT and LVR, this "thing" doesn't have anything to do with Tsc does it...hmmm...Jedi and Sith working togrther against a mutual "enemy"...there's something you don't see everyday!

Darth Turbogeek
Jun 28th, 2000, 06:36:13 AM
No, this is is purely a Jedi thing.

dalethria
Jun 28th, 2000, 12:11:13 PM
:: will be smiling, sitting back, and enjoying the events then hehe ::

Banestone
Jun 28th, 2000, 04:02:47 PM
*Will be yawning, scratching himself, and be slightly curious about the events then*

Hmm... and about the TSE crumbling: From my point of view it looked like the best fighters from TSE all left to join the RSO... if they are still members of TSE, then I really don't know what the "point" of the RSO is, unless it's just supposed to be an elite club for the "best of the best of the best (sir! hehe)" Sith. I of course understand how they can still be allies with TSE. I myself would count myself as the ally of any Sith around here if the other Sith factions didn't hate TSC so much that we, for some stupid reason, won't even help each other eradicate the Jedi (which is a different subject which I won't get into here). Other than that, I only see a few (around ten) TSE members (including the RSO ones) who fight very often over here, so I would agree that their strength is either crumbling or divided as well. Just my PoV... feel free to enlighten me, if I got something wrong. If it makes you feel better, go ahead and curse at me and mock your fellow Sith, if that floats your boat. I don't care.

Rama Sha
Jun 28th, 2000, 04:26:59 PM
Im not helping any Jedi!

And the RSO is not just for the good TSE members. First there are members who would deserve to be in there that arn't and Second I would ever sub-divide my group like that.

the RSO is seperate.

The TSE power is dived at present...........but I only see three TSC members who fight here, so We still got you beat.

Banestone
Jun 28th, 2000, 05:26:42 PM
All right... about the RSO and TSE, then, how can a person belong to both organizations at the same time (that's what Dalethria, I believe, said earlier... ok I went back and reread that, I believe I'm just reading too much into what a relatively new person said, sorry about that)... ok, forget it, heh heh. So the RSO are *not* part of TSE... just allies, ok.

I did not say you were helping any Jedi... I said you were unwillingly to help the TSC in the war *with* the Jedi... since the RSO has specifically stated that TSC is one of their enemies, and they are allied with TSE, that would seem to say that TSE is also against TSC (knew that even before the RSO came out of the closet, though...), which *takes a breath because the sentance is too long* certainly does not HURT the Jedi. :) So I guess I am saying you're helping them by hating us... I still do not understand why Sith would rather try to defeat another Sith than take down a Jedi. *Shrugs*

And about the 3 TSC members... I see myself, Fox609, Gav Mortis, Darth Bane 2, Darth Dyzm, DarthDarkCloak, Itala Marzullo, Lord Psychic, and a couple of our apprentices posting around here... perhaps you do still have more regular posters here - a wait, you don't, because RSO is *not* part of TSE! Oh well.

Ezekiel Rage
Jun 28th, 2000, 05:36:19 PM
heh, you made a bad move in my opinion bane..

okay, TSE has A LOT more members than you think. most of them don't post here often (don't know why). i could name all of the TSE members if you'd like... but i'd rather not cause it'd take quite some time

dalethria
Jun 28th, 2000, 05:37:48 PM
Reading into too much what a new person has said? Um...well, I thought that if I was confused about something I should ask... almost thinks that is cleared up too, or will soon will be.

So, you are not sure why the TSE hates the TSC? will refrain from comment but I know why I dont like em. And also, if you are trying to push for the Sith working together, throwing an small insult at the end of your big speech is not the best way to do it

Banestone
Jun 30th, 2000, 04:00:53 PM
lol, sorry Dalethria, the fault was not yours for saying what you did... like I said, I "read into" it a bit (read: a lot) too much. That was my fault, sorry that I was confusing.

Ezekial Rage... my name isn't "bane". In any case, I *know* that TSE has an ton of members, I was only talking about those who post here (which, as you said, is for some reason not too many compared to TSE's full strength). I'm not really (flames, not at ALL!) trying to start something here. I'm a Sith, I don't apologize well... and I talk too much when I get angry, and say things I logically shouldn't. *Shrugs* If any Sith were offended, hurt, or got mad because of something I said, then I apologize indeed.

dalethria
Jun 30th, 2000, 05:35:20 PM
Don't apologize...it is so....UnSith like :lol:

We are quick to anger and that gives us our power. No offense. I rather hear honesty when it is warrented by a fellow member of the Dark Side :: nods ::