PDA

View Full Version : XANATOS ETANIAL ...

Sith Kat
Jun 28th, 2000, 08:14:13 PM
"Draw your blade and come forth!"

Darth Grendel
Jun 28th, 2000, 08:19:24 PM
(Darth Grendel enters the battlefield and stands some distance away. Not planning to interfere, but rather, to watch Sith Kat defeat the worthless traitor Xanatos Etanial. And if another Jedi were to involve himself in this battle.....)

dalethria
Jun 28th, 2000, 08:33:51 PM
:: has followed Kat to the Battlefield to watch her Master truimph over Ethanial the turncoat. Dalethria stands aways from the fight to observe. She notices Darth Grendel and acknowleges his presence ::

Ice Fox
Jun 28th, 2000, 09:36:00 PM
X, I respect your decission. I will be here for you, if you need me.

DarthAce
Jun 29th, 2000, 03:20:34 AM
....hehehehehe...the sith MUSt die!:)

Jedi Alpha
Jun 29th, 2000, 09:51:47 AM
::Alpha appears with the other Jedi and looks at the opposing force::

The bad thing about switching over to Jedi from Sith is that for the forst couple weeks you get challenged from all of the Sith just about for being a traitor...

Ice Fox
Jun 29th, 2000, 09:56:29 AM
Alpha, I read that little passage underneath your LS, and I busted out laughing. :D

Xanatos Etanial
Jun 29th, 2000, 10:14:44 AM
Wow, I am honored. This is the first I have been refered to as a traitor, I was wondering when you would get around to it.
::Ignites his lightsaber::
Unfortunatly my sword and armor was destroyed in a recent battle with Saurron, however, I will gladly fight you. But lets keep this fight centered shall we? ::Glances toward Grendel:: No mention of the beautiful Princess Rebecca, agreed?
You strike first.

Sith Kat
Jun 29th, 2000, 05:23:11 PM
:: notices that he no longer carries the blade ::

"A pity, I was truly hoping to run it through your heart."

:: ignites her sabre and draws her kris knife ::

"As for Rebecca, with any luck she'll show up just in time to watch you die."

:: feints with the sabre and slashes at X's face with the kris, almost drawing blood as he dodges ::

Xanatos Etanial
Jun 29th, 2000, 06:06:06 PM
::drops back and rolls away from Kat::
Not a believer in true love, eh? So what I'm a Jedi now, becca understands that and accepts me as that. And if you believe you will be able to wrile me as grendel did, you'll find I won't fall for the same trick twice.
::roundhouse kicks striking Kat in the jaw, knocking her back::
And a little presumptous to think you'll kill me, isn't it?
::Stands defensivly::

Xanatos Etanial
Jun 30th, 2000, 12:21:14 AM
Ah....
screw this. I can't be a Jedi, it's just not me. I don't blame them for my sister's death anymore, but well....
THEY SUCK!
It's all, destiny this, destiny that, well screw it, I'm making my own destiny! I'm going back to the Sith, it's a better class of Psychos!

dalethria
Jun 30th, 2000, 01:22:58 AM
:: is confused and not sure that she heard right. Looks at Xanatos Etanial to see if it some kind of trick ::

DarthHERA
Jun 30th, 2000, 01:31:26 AM
:: Hera looks at XE with disdain...and leaves...nodding to SithKat and Dalethria as she does so.

dalethria
Jun 30th, 2000, 02:09:25 AM
:: notices HERA and returns the nod, then leaving to go back to the Empire for there is no need to stay here ::

DarthAce
Jun 30th, 2000, 03:24:14 AM
hehehehehehe!:)

Xanatos Etanial
Jun 30th, 2000, 08:25:14 AM
::Notices Ace laughing::
::Shakes head::
Dumbass.
::walks back to the Sith Empire::

General Ceel
Jun 30th, 2000, 09:18:54 AM
"Crazy sith"

Xanatos Etanial
Jun 30th, 2000, 09:24:27 AM
Stop following me around Ceel.

General Ceel
Jun 30th, 2000, 09:32:53 AM
"No"

"I'm gonna make being a sith very tough for you"

Figrin D an
Jun 30th, 2000, 11:16:42 AM
*** Figrin shakes his head. ***

You still fear the future, Xanatos. You fear what you cannot control. Choosing the Sith way of life will not bring you closer to controlling your fate. It will mearly force you to take a path of pain and hatred. The Dark Side feeds off of your life force, that is how it sustains itself. Ultimately, it will destroy you as it has so many others.

*** The Jedi Master turns and walks away. ***

ReaperFett
Jun 30th, 2000, 11:40:25 AM
::Walks up to Xanatos and pushes him
"Dont call Ace that"::

Ezekiel Rage
Jun 30th, 2000, 11:44:27 AM
if he chooses to walk through the door that leads to the Dark Side, then so be it. it's just a way of life.. like how the Light is a way of life..
*walks away*

DarthHERA
Jun 30th, 2000, 11:49:07 AM
Reaper Fett......come to the Dark Side...you know you want to....

ReaperFett
Jun 30th, 2000, 11:55:35 AM
I would rather get bburned under a sunbed by Big Chris. I am not that weak minded either

DarthHERA
Jun 30th, 2000, 12:23:09 PM
No?...others have mouthed the very same words..strong warriors...somethings one shouldnt fight.

ReaperFett
Jun 30th, 2000, 02:17:56 PM
Only the weak give up

Dont insult me, I am a Jedi Knight. I know what the dark side does to the weak minded

In the valley of the weak, only the strong is King....Hail to the king baby

Xanatos Etanial
Jun 30th, 2000, 05:46:59 PM
OOC-LOL! Nice Army of Darkness inuendo Fett!

IC-::grins and spins kicking ReaperFett's feet out from under him, leans down in his face::
I think you're wrong Fett...
Honor makes you weak, compassion makes you weak, ethics make you weak...
I should know I used to have all of those, but this last week with the Jedi showed me how pathetic those things are, I'm not the same man you used to fight, or the same man you called Jedi... ::Twisted grin, he grabs Fett by the throat and slowly begins choking the life from him::

ReaperFett
Jun 30th, 2000, 05:56:57 PM
OOC: Thanks

IC:
::Fett knees Xanatos in the groin, and steps back.

"A shame, you had potential. Now you are just like the rest of them. An honourless, dignityless husk of what could have been a great man"::

Xanatos Etanial
Jun 30th, 2000, 06:03:31 PM
::Grins twistedly::
Call me Mr husk.
::Ignites his saber and slashes down creating a force slash, it hits reaper in the arm, he screams in pain and covers the area, moving his hand he finds a deep gash and his hand stained wiht blood::
Hehehehehehe.......

ReaperFett
Jun 30th, 2000, 06:11:32 PM
::
"Very well Huskey boy"
Fett also ignites his saber, and the two blades meet in midair. The two keep hitting until eventually Fett sweeps X's legs. Fett then stamps on X's stomach::

Xanatos Etanial
Jun 30th, 2000, 06:17:11 PM
::As his foot stomps down X looks up still grinning::
I missed our fights fett...
think you can keep from running off this time?
::grabs his foot and twists it, sending Fett crashing down, doesn't let go of his foot instead snaps it around with his hands breaking it at the ankle, stands up and kicks fett squarly in the face, breaking his nose. Steps down on Fett's hands pinning him, he leans down and grabs fett by the throat beginning to choke him once again::
No mercy this time Fett, no compassion, no decency, only death... for you.

ReaperFett
Jun 30th, 2000, 06:24:48 PM
::Fett looks in the eyes of Xanatos. Xanatos feels something in his hand.
"You forgot about by light daggers"
Fett ignites the dagger, going straight through X's hand. As X reels back in pain, Fett rolls on top of him, and repeatidly stabs X in the shoulder. Fett then hobbles to his feet, and steps back.
"I am NOT dying tonight!"::

Xanatos Etanial
Jun 30th, 2000, 06:34:01 PM
::looking down he looks back up at Fett still grinning madly, blood staining from his wounds::
Hehehehe....
WRONG.
::realeses a Force Shockwave that hits fett and carries him backwards slamming him into a wall. Force Speeds to Fett bringing his knee up into the chest of Fett, his ribs cracking from the blow. X grabs Fett's head and begins to slam it reapetedly into the wall, until the back of his head starts to bleed. grabs the back of his head and throws him forward onto the ground::

ReaperFett
Jun 30th, 2000, 06:49:10 PM
::Fett staggers to his feet, and looks for Xanatos.
"TWO Xanatos?"
Fett jumps in the air, and spin kicks. His foot goes through the first X, before catching number 2 square in the Jaw, knocking him to his feet. Fetts vision then focuses, seeing he hit the right one::

Xanatos Etanial
Jun 30th, 2000, 06:56:20 PM
::Rolls backwards into a handstand and flips to his feet::
HEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHA!!!
You seem to be having trouble Fett! Maybe this will help...
::Ignites his saber and spins it in front of him, there's a bright flash and X is gone. Fett is suddenly pushed to the ground from behind, X has used a short range telleport to arive behind fett. X grabs fett's head and starts slamming his face into the stone ground::
Fett's face, meet the ground. ground meet fett's face.
::Continues to slam his face until it's bleeding and swollen::
HEHEHEHEHE!!!
::Stands up and stomps Fett in the spine::

ReaperFett
Jun 30th, 2000, 07:05:36 PM
::Fett rolls to his feet, a staring look in his eyes.
"No problem"
Fett then begins to walk towards X, only slightly wincing. He punches X in the stomach, followed by a kick to the head, sending X to the floor. Fett then repeatadley kicks X in the stomach::

Xanatos Etanial
Jun 30th, 2000, 07:12:18 PM
::X grabs fett's foot as he stomps and bites down on it, tearing off a chunk of skin, pushes fett off of him. And stands toe to toe with him::
Hehehehehe....
::Force calls his saber ignites it and forces it through Fett's gut before he can react, pushing it up and in::
Don't worry that shouldn't be fatal. ::grins and pulls the saber out kicking Fett to the ground, presses the saber into fett's neck and sears away some skin, moving it up and down he makes the shape of an X::
I allways like to sign my work...
I think I'll call it...
"Death of the Reaper"

Dae Jinn
Jun 30th, 2000, 07:16:03 PM
:: runs onto the field, sees X ::
YAY!

:: settles down and opens a bag of crisps, watches her fellow sith pyscho mutliate fett :: GUT HIM FER ME!
:: explodes into fits of giggles ::

ReaperFett
Jun 30th, 2000, 07:20:56 PM
::Fett slowly gets to his feet, holding his neck. He ignites a few light daggers, and throws them all at X, with everyone getting him in the chest. X looks down to see the daggers have landed in the shape of an R.
"Bingo"::

Xanatos Etanial
Jun 30th, 2000, 07:29:10 PM
::Tilts his head back and laughs histerically::
HAHAHEEHEHEHAHAHAHAAHEHEHE!! that's the best you can do???
Please! i shall use your blood to carve out my name, I shall tear your arms off and cross them to make an X! Your hide is mine Fett! Today you die!
::Force speeds to Fett uppercutting him. He falls. X sets his Saber down ignited facing up in the ground, X leans down and picks fett up turns around and laughs::
Enjoy your trip to the after-life Fett! ::Powerbombs him onto the lightsaber, the blade going through him. X pushes fett to the side and pulls out his saber. Notes that Fett is still breathing and grins::
how much longer do you expect to last Fett?

ReaperFett
Jun 30th, 2000, 07:38:06 PM
::"You know me, I dont give up"
Fett looks at his saber in X's hand, and smiles
"boom"
Suddenley some spikes come out of Fetts saber, all going straight into X's hand. Fett slowly gets up, and picks up his saber.
"So, you found my anti-Ogre device. Only my hand touches the blade"::

Xanatos Etanial
Jun 30th, 2000, 07:42:21 PM
{OOC-Uh that was supposed to be my saber, ::shrugs::}

::Grips his hand and looks at the bent over Fett getting his saber::
Dumbass.
::Knees him in the jaw, and roundhouse kicks him in the side of the head, knocking him to the ground::

ReaperFett
Jun 30th, 2000, 07:57:06 PM
OOC: Sorry, sounded like you took mine

::Fett slowly gets up, and leans against a nearby pillar::

Darth Phantom
Jun 30th, 2000, 08:05:10 PM
:: appears in mid-air holding a big foam finger that says GO X, DP starts waving it around saying :: GGGGGOOOOOOOOOO XXXXX

Xanatos Etanial
Jun 30th, 2000, 08:06:17 PM
Hehehe...
::powers up a force slash and sends it flying towards the top of the pillar at it's holding point. The Slash strikes the pillar and it begins to crumble, Fett looks up in horror as the pillar collapses onto him, crushing him under it's weight::
Game... set...
MATCH.
::walks slowly over to fett, and lifts up his head, holding his saber up to fett's ear, he makes a quick slash, and the tip of fett's ear lays on the ground, X picks it up and puts it in his pocket::
thanks for the momento.

ReaperFett
Jun 30th, 2000, 08:07:16 PM
::Gives Phantom the skin finger:: :)

ReaperFett
Jun 30th, 2000, 08:09:11 PM
::Fett ignites his saber at X and catches his nose, knocking the end off. Fett looks down at it
"You can have that if you want too"::

Xanatos Etanial
Jun 30th, 2000, 08:12:10 PM
::grabs his nose, stands up and kicks fett in the face with his foot::
You're pinned under a pillar little Fett. What are you gonna do?

Darth Phantom
Jun 30th, 2000, 08:15:40 PM
lmao no not the skin finger nnnnnoooooooooooooooooooo anything but that lmao

ReaperFett
Jun 30th, 2000, 08:17:59 PM
::Fett reaches out with the force, sending the rubble flying at X. He dodges most, but one large piece hits him square in between the eyes, causing a nasty gash. Fett slowly gets up.
"That do?"::

OOC: Is it me, or is this fight more bloody than a normal one?

Xanatos Etanial
Jun 30th, 2000, 08:24:30 PM
OOC- Yes it is.
::rubs his gash::
Why won't you just die, and let me win????
::Charges Fett, headbutting him repeatedly. Takes a step back and snap kicks fett in the nuts, and gives him a right hook to the jaw::

ReaperFett
Jun 30th, 2000, 08:29:41 PM
::Fett, his voice slightly higher, speaks.
"Where would the fun in that be?"
Fet then punches X three times in the jaw, before doing a splitz punch to X's groin::

Xanatos Etanial
Jun 30th, 2000, 08:37:02 PM
::Flinches as Fett hits his 'Private' area::
Damn. ::knees fett in the face, knocking him to the ground, reaches down grabs his legs, pulling them up drops his knee down into Fett's groin. And kicks him in the side 4 times. Places his foot on Fett's head and slowly begins to presh down::

ReaperFett
Jun 30th, 2000, 08:44:32 PM
Fett, igniting his last light dagger, stabs X in the foot on the ground. X releases Fetts head, screaming in a mix of pain and anger. Fett then kicks X in the groin from his lying position, and jumps to his feet. Fett then kicks X in the midrift, before elbowing him to the back of the neck, knocking him to the ground::

OOC: It is 1.45 AM, I should get some kip soon. if I stop posting, I have gone. I will reply ASAP

Dae Jinn
Jun 30th, 2000, 08:52:02 PM
is it just me, or does Fett like to touch X's crotch just a little too much??? :lol:

you better not let becca see you doing that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:: throws X a cup :: QUIT HITTING LITTLE X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:: throws crisps in fetts direction ::

Xanatos Etanial
Jun 30th, 2000, 08:52:52 PM
::REaches down and pulls out the light dagger, and turns around looking at fett:: STOP TOUCHING ME THERE SICKO!
::Lunges at Fett with the light dagger and jams it into fett's chest, grabs a hold of fett and starts punching him repeatedly, blood running down fett's nose. Stops and punches fett in the chest, pushing the dagger in deeper::

ReaperFett
Jun 30th, 2000, 09:02:47 PM
OOC: I dont hit there that much, I aim for the groin, which is higher. I have kicked once, and my splitz punch(I am watching Mortal Kombat). YOu have hit me in that area more

Xanatos Etanial
Jun 30th, 2000, 09:06:28 PM
Yeah but I'm married.
::Kicks Reaperfett in the head::

Dae Jinn
Jun 30th, 2000, 09:09:17 PM
YEAH! HE ACTUALLY USES THOSE PARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

ReaperFett
Jun 30th, 2000, 09:10:06 PM
::Fett punches X on what remains of his nose
"Ill remember that when I send out my condolences for you"::

Xanatos Etanial
Jun 30th, 2000, 09:12:14 PM
::Drops down and kicks fett in the gut fromthe ground, grabs his hands and flips him over top of X slamming his back into the ground::

Darth Ogre
Jun 30th, 2000, 09:21:34 PM
:: watches Fett gettin the stuffing kicked out of him and has fond memories of his battles doing exactly the same to the movie buff Jedi ::

ReaperFett
Jun 30th, 2000, 09:30:34 PM
I dont ALWAYS get the stuffing kicked out of me...MOST of the time though. I am the Riggs of this board :)

Xanatos Etanial
Jun 30th, 2000, 09:37:24 PM
::Starts kicking Fett in the side::
How long till the stuffing come out?

Dae Jinn
Jun 30th, 2000, 10:06:36 PM
:: rolls on ground laughing ::

fetty pooh, fetty pooh, silly little jedi, all stuffed with fluff!!!!!!! :lol:

DarthHERA
Jun 30th, 2000, 11:28:58 PM
OOC: been at work...thread sure took off while i was gone!

:: Hera watches the duel with much interest ::

(Riggs...*smiles at the thought)

Xanatos Etanial
Jun 30th, 2000, 11:32:09 PM
Yo Hera! can i ask what that whole look of disdain thing was earlier?

DarthHERA
Jun 30th, 2000, 11:45:35 PM
Are you sure you want me to say?...you will not like my answer XE.

Xanatos Etanial
Jun 30th, 2000, 11:48:35 PM
Listen whatever it was, I'm a Sith, I may have temporarily been stupid enought o join the Jedi, but I'm back where I belong. Besides if I don't like what you say...
I'll just kill you.
{OOC-Got to go see what you said tomorrow}

DarthHERA
Jul 1st, 2000, 12:19:04 AM
Dont threaten me XE. One who chose the way of the Jedi with no real conviction, and just as easily flipped back again to the darkside, has proven already to be weak to me. Do not utter words you have no hope of backing up.

OOC: goodnite

Xanatos Etanial
Jul 1st, 2000, 01:54:53 PM
I choose the Jedi, I because I believed that was where I belonged. I was wrong, I belonged where I had started in the Sith. Do not think me weak, Hera...
::Psychotic grin::
It's not wise...
And I personally could care less what you think, I could stands here and argue with you all day.
I plan on proving where I belong with my actions...
I've only got started...
::begins to laugh insanely::

DarthHERA
Jul 1st, 2000, 02:22:00 PM
I am not arguing with you XE. You asked, I told.

And frankly it doesnt matter to me what you try to prove.

Xanatos Etanial
Jul 1st, 2000, 02:24:21 PM
I suppose I'm not allowed to make a mistake then eh?
Like joining the Jedi. I was a Sith to begin with. And I'm not doing it for you...
::walks off grinning and laughing like a mad-man::

DarthHERA
Jul 1st, 2000, 02:50:48 PM
sure, make mistakes, but that is a pretty big mistake in my mind. But atleast you seem certain of the dark path now.

you know....you sound a little unhinged with all that insane laughter.

Xanatos Etanial
Jul 1st, 2000, 02:54:57 PM
::Turns around grinning::
That almost seemed like a vote of confidence...
unhinged???
They called me mad at the University!
there's a reason I'm the number 2 Psycho of the Sith, only reasonI'm not #1 is my official older sister Dae Jinn beat me to the title...

DarthHERA
Jul 1st, 2000, 03:32:17 PM
your sister is Dae Jinn? The picture gets clearer now.

Xanatos Etanial
Jul 1st, 2000, 03:36:38 PM
::grins:: It does doesn't it?