PDA

View Full Version : CHARGE!!

Itala Marzullo
Jul 1st, 2000, 03:16:31 PM
:::Itala arrives by flipping and stands ready, snapping his fingers, signaling the others:::

Where;s the jedi? Where's Boricua and Yoghurt, your time has come! Sith, assume your positions, they wil stand no chance...

:::ignites one end of his saber::::

Gav Mortis
Jul 1st, 2000, 03:31:07 PM
*Gav appears next to Itala and ignites his black-bladed saber, and stands ready*

Greetings Lord Marzullo!

Are you ready to kick some Jedi ass?

Itala Marzullo
Jul 1st, 2000, 03:36:00 PM
Be prepared Lord Mortis...you're a young one with lots of energy to use by slaughtering Jedi...remember all the things Jen taught you...

:::keeps walking almost arriving to the center of the battleground::::

OOC: Sig to be used only once!

Itala Marzullo
Jul 1st, 2000, 04:03:21 PM
Hmmm...must I say today is Jedi-free? Now might be our chance to kill some civilians....

:::sends somre force lightning at an old lady walking by::::

Ahhhh yes....

DarthDarkCloak
Jul 1st, 2000, 04:07:50 PM
hi did i miss anything......
* cloak ignites his saber and walks to the side of his fellow sith*

Lord Psychic
Jul 1st, 2000, 04:14:22 PM
*Lord Psychic comes in*

Good luck guys! I'd help, but irl I am going away until Wednesday. I might be able to get on a comp. in the mean time, maybe not. Anyway, good luck.

Oh, and I'll leave IG-88 X with you guys to help...

*Programs IG-88 X and tells him what to do*

OOC: Will someone take IG-88 X for me? Just as long as it comes back alive, I'll be happy... ;) Cya.

Darth Dyzm
Jul 1st, 2000, 04:17:00 PM
**Dyzm Walks IN Igniting HIs Lightsaber and Stands at the Ready**

DarthDarkCloak
Jul 1st, 2000, 04:32:24 PM
i'll take the droid.......

Lord Psychic
Jul 1st, 2000, 05:46:25 PM
Very well. I'll hopefully be back soon. Good luck y'all, and Cloak, you're gonna get it if he gets destroyed! jk :lol:

DarthDarkCloak
Jul 1st, 2000, 05:48:49 PM
no problem psy
* cloak inspects the droid *
it's in good hands and hey it would always make good scrap metal

Banestone
Jul 1st, 2000, 06:21:28 PM
*Banestone stalks in, glancing around. Seeing no adversaries yet he just stands, balancing on his one droid leg, and starts dismantling and cleaning his robotic hand assembly/lightclaws*

Things seem slow today... so, how's the wife and kids, Master Itala?

Fox609
Jul 1st, 2000, 06:23:16 PM
*Fox enters with his saber ignited & looks around* Hmmm seems like the Jedi are not willing to bw killed.. :lol: Bwa ha ah ha ha! They must be scared..

Itala Marzullo
Jul 1st, 2000, 06:28:05 PM
Jen is safe, Lord Dagger is her personal bodyguard and he is a great fighter.

LAna is god know's where...

Darn it....I think we Sith dominate this place, the Jedi are helpless...

Rama Sha
Jul 1st, 2000, 06:30:19 PM
Will you be using your Visa, Mastercard or Discover?

Darth Turbogeek
Jul 1st, 2000, 06:48:15 PM
naaah, the Jedi cant be bothered with TSC's meaningless existance

Banestone
Jul 1st, 2000, 06:50:11 PM
Ahaha, actually, that's what I thought when I first saw this thread, too... heh heh

Master Yoghurt
Jul 1st, 2000, 06:55:20 PM
::a small figure appears::

Someone called for me?

DarthDarkCloak
Jul 1st, 2000, 06:58:23 PM
stand and face death yoghurt
*cloak runs for yoghurt and kicks the tiny jedi like a foot ball*
OOC: it's good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Master Yoghurt
Jul 1st, 2000, 07:03:38 PM
::rises slowly up::

Size matters not.

::sends Darthcloak crashing into Itala with the Force::

DarthDarkCloak
Jul 1st, 2000, 07:11:28 PM
*cloak ignites and runs for yoghurt and jumps over im far out of reach of his saber and lands behind him force pushing him to an awaiting itala*

Itala Marzullo
Jul 1st, 2000, 07:16:09 PM
:::Itala ignites and slashes at the upcoming Yoda::::

DarthDarkCloak
Jul 1st, 2000, 07:19:01 PM
* cloak stands ready and wonders *
this isn't right why would the jedi come alone????????

Banestone
Jul 1st, 2000, 07:20:00 PM
*Watches the fight*

Master Yoghurt
Jul 1st, 2000, 07:20:38 PM
::While Force pushed toward Itala, Yog uses the momentum and Force accelerated speeds toward Itala with saber ignited, sommersaulting over Itala´s head in the last second. Yog rotates blade to block Itala´s slash. While the blades clash in a spectacle of light in mid air, Yog Snap kicking Itala´s head. Yog lands safely at distance, awaiting in defensive stance::

DarthDarkCloak
Jul 1st, 2000, 07:26:00 PM
*cloak deactivates his saber and watches lord itala work*
i wish more jedi come for me to fight. i know itala wants this one so yoghurt is all his.

Master Yoghurt
Jul 1st, 2000, 07:32:41 PM
::While DarthDarkCloak ponders this philosophic question, Yog tosses a grenade set for stun toward him. The Jedi reaches out with his left palm to call upon the Force, and detonates the grenade at point blank range from DarthDarkCloak´s position..::

Sleep well..

Itala Marzullo
Jul 1st, 2000, 07:36:40 PM
Yes...cover me while I take care of this slime...

::::slowly walks around Yoghurt::::

I have wanted this for quite a long time midget...

:::ignites the other end:::

:::runs to Yog and as he stands ready Itala roundhouses yog with one end of the blade, yog quickly blocks and Itala roundhouses with the other blade, slashing a bit of yog's shoulder, then hits him in the face with the handle and sweeps him, as yog falls Itala flips and land-stomps on yog's face, bruising it completely::::

From green to purple....

DarthDarkCloak
Jul 1st, 2000, 07:37:19 PM
*cloak senses the grenade and tries to run but the stun grenade catches his leg making his leg fall asleep. Cloak stumbles and falls flat on his face breaking his nose*
dammit not again.......
*cloak stands resets his nose and runs for the tricky little jedi*
die jedi.........
*cloak ignites and stands ready*

Nexus Dimitri
Jul 1st, 2000, 07:38:43 PM
Master Yoghurt, it is an honor to meet you at last...evidently you have been unable to reply to my post in the Jedi Training and recruitment forum in The Greater Jedi Order....I applogise for the inconvenience I might have caused you during this battle however I would be honored if you would take me on as your Padawan Learner...

Itala Marzullo
Jul 1st, 2000, 07:48:33 PM
:::looks at the padawan:::

Someone take care of her/him....

Master Yoghurt
Jul 1st, 2000, 07:49:29 PM
::Yog channels the Force to predict the movements of the two Sith. As the Jedi lies on the ground and Itala tries to stomp another time, he forsees Itala´s move and pull his foot in an upright position, facing toward the approaching DarthDarkCloak. The Sith makes full and brutal contact with Itala´s boot and falls in agony. As Itala is offbalance, Yog flips up and smashes his elbow backward at Itala´s face, sending the Emperor falling to the ground::

DarthDarkCloak
Jul 1st, 2000, 07:55:43 PM
no problem.......
*cloak runs for the padawan with force enhanced speed and with a swift slahe cloak slashes at hios chest and follows through as his blade flies through cloak stops and turns 180 degrees in the other direction slashing ti the padawas legs once he returns to the padawans front he forc punches his in the eye and the roundhouses hi in the back of the head sending him face first into the ground cloak then puts one foot on the padawans head and carves TSC into his back scaring him for life*

Master Yoghurt
Jul 1st, 2000, 07:57:32 PM
Nexus Dimitri, I have been away for a couple of weeks, and have still not read all the posts at Jedi HQ since my return. I will train you. Will give you more details at Jedi HQ later. Right now, I have other business to attend to.. :)

Be carefull when entering battle threads though. These Sith dont think twice about attacking you.

Gav Mortis
Jul 1st, 2000, 08:00:53 PM
I'll take care of the Padawan squirt...hehehe!!!

*Ignites lightsaber*

DarkCloak, stop...he's mine...

*Uses the force to hold back DarkCloak*

My appologies but this IS important!

Master Yoghurt
Jul 1st, 2000, 08:01:56 PM
::Sends a Force beam of light toward Cloak, temporarily blinding him in the process, giving Nexus some time..::

DarthDarkCloak
Jul 1st, 2000, 08:02:00 PM
you can train him all you want, but he will always be TSC property. he's branded for life now.........

Nexus Dimitri
Jul 1st, 2000, 08:07:39 PM
:: Prepares for battle with Mortis::

hmph...looks like I've no saber yet!

DarthDarkCloak
Jul 1st, 2000, 08:08:05 PM
*cloak force grips yoghurts hand forcing him to drop his saber he follows with a slash in a high arc down towards yoghurts head and the jedi rolls left, but is met with a right foot from cloak and tumbles backwards.......

Itala Marzullo
Jul 1st, 2000, 08:12:08 PM
::shakes his head as he lies on the floor and turns to Yog, he then flips up and bares his hands...he shoots lightning at the tree next to yog and as it falls on him yog forjumps out of the way and when he turns his head he realizes Itala is coming to him in midair and kicks him down to where the tree is fallins, crushing him:::::

DarthDarkCloak
Jul 1st, 2000, 08:12:30 PM
*cloak pulls out his blaster and shoots a violet kill bolt straight at the padawans chest he then ignites his saber and runs for yoghurt before he can recover his saber cloak pounces on him with a barrage of saber slashes*

Master Yoghurt
Jul 1st, 2000, 08:13:27 PM
::Yog sends his saber flying toward the unsuspecting and still blinded DarthDarkCloak. The Jedi calls upon the Force and the saber stops in midair, hovering just a few inches from DarthDarkCloak´s back. The blade carves, "Jedi rules, Sith Sux"::

Good thing the Jedi can Force heal.. solution to your problem, turn Jedi! ;)

DarthDarkCloak
Jul 1st, 2000, 08:15:58 PM
now if he dodges the tree i dont know how he can dodge my saber slashes. hehehehe

Gav Mortis
Jul 1st, 2000, 08:20:06 PM
*Gav dives in front of the Padawan and deflects the bolt*

He's mine!

*Gav spins, sweeps the padawan to the floor and stamps hard on his chest as he coughs up blood Gav thrusts the but of his saber into the padawans throat and leaps back a few yards*

hehehe!

Master Yoghurt
Jul 1st, 2000, 08:24:13 PM
::Yog, softens the impact of the tree with aid of the Force. As Cloak slashes, he hits the tree instead, sending splinters of wood into his and Itala´s face, distracting them for a while. The Yog uses the opportunity to call upon the force to lift the tree 10 feet up. As he rolls into safety, the tree falls on top of the two unfortunate Sith with a loud thunder..::

::While the two Sith is covered in wood and branches.. The Jedi Master calls his lightsaber back into his hand.. and calmly Force Heals::

DarthDarkCloak
Jul 1st, 2000, 08:25:59 PM
have fun gav......
cloak looks at the slashed and mushed jedi. i backed off if only he hadn't attacked me it would have been one on one and he might still be alive
*cloak reflects for a second*
well chalk one up for TSC hehehe
NEXT.....................

Master Yoghurt
Jul 1st, 2000, 08:29:40 PM
::Yog reaches inside his cloak and pulls out another saber.. he tosses it toward Nexus Dimitri::

Here you go! :)

*The elegant weapon ignited in Nexus hands and the blade casts a flickering blue light across the BG..*

Xarkz Chaos
Jul 1st, 2000, 08:30:16 PM
OOC: couldn't get here sooner, had family business...

*Enters forum* Nope, no entrance from the rafters for me!

*Watches his leader and peers fight* interesting, but i think i am too late...

ReaperFett
Jul 1st, 2000, 08:37:15 PM
::Fett kicks Xarkz in the back, knocking him down
"No, you are just in time..."::

Itala Marzullo
Jul 1st, 2000, 08:38:28 PM
:::as Yog stands ready the mess thatis the tree explodes into thousand of sharp wood debri and they all pierce Yo glike a pin cushion, taking him down:::

:Itala uses the force to ignore the pain as he gets up slowly and drags the unconcsious Cloak to XC's feet:::

::Itala then shoots lightning at yog while he lays on the floor, as yog screams the light gives Itala's face a sinister ghostly look, and a maniacal smile::::

DarthDarkCloak
Jul 1st, 2000, 08:43:57 PM
*a shreek is heard as the tree explodes sending splinters everywhere cloak stands with one end of his saber lit and extended to his right he draws his attention to yoghurt and begins to shuffle around him in a threatening manner*

DarthDarkCloak
Jul 1st, 2000, 08:51:55 PM
*cloak watches the jedi as his muscles contract and he begins in voluntary convulsions a devilish grin hits his face as he walks to itala's side and watches him shock the jedi*

Master Yoghurt
Jul 1st, 2000, 08:52:57 PM
::Yog looks at Itala, as the ligthing crackle at a furious pace. He then closes his eyes to reach for the Force, trying to shield himself from the menacing lightning bolts.. . the lightning bolts are redirected toward the rafters electronical controlled counterbalance support mechanism. Cracks in the metal structure of the above rafters appears. Itala notices a creaking noise.. but too late! The rafters collapse.. falling straight at Itala!::

::While the Sith Emperor is burried in metal debris and concrete rubble, the Jedi Master has time to pull out the wood debris.. he groans in pain and put a bandage of Bacta on his wounds while Force healing::

Master Yoghurt
Jul 1st, 2000, 08:54:52 PM
::Yog smiles in amusement when he discovers that Cloak stood beside Itala while the rafters fell.. he then resumes Force healing::

Xarkz Chaos
Jul 1st, 2000, 09:02:42 PM
*sits by a tree, complety aware of his surroundings*

Eh, I'll go lurk in the shadows with Banestone...

DarthDarkCloak
Jul 1st, 2000, 09:05:20 PM
* cloak sensing the faling rafters force ran away, however itala was crowded with concentration on the lightning *
sorry jedi not so lucky 9.8 m/s² isn't fast enough for me.
*cloak removes itala and sets him aside, ignites the other side of his saber and runs for yoghurt. he fakes a slash with the left side of his saber and comes strong with the other side. yoghurt is helpless and tries to dodge left, but the quick saber of cloak catches his right ear slicing it in half. cloakswings the right blade back strong followed by the left yogurt ducks and then flips but as he lands is thrown to the ground by a sweeping cloak. cloak continues in his turn and lifts his leg high n the air coming down on yoghurts chest with a hammer kick which shatters a few ribs*

Master Yoghurt
Jul 1st, 2000, 09:08:40 PM
Ok Xarks.. the setting is a provisional military base in the woods. You mentioned rafters first if you remember.

Master Yoghurt
Jul 1st, 2000, 09:26:39 PM
::Yog catches Cloak´s leg in midair, twisting it 180 degrees. Yog reaches for a nearby a steal beam from the heap of debris and hits Cloak´s jaw with a powerfull slam.. distracting him as he flips up in upright position. He uppercuts Cloak followed by a roundhouse kick in the groin, which set the Sith in a vulnerable position for Yog´s next move. He Force aided gains strength to wrap the beam around Cloak´s neck.. the beam starts heating up slowly until it reaches a glowing red..::

Master Yoghurt
Jul 1st, 2000, 09:30:18 PM
::Yog reaches for his saber.. sends it in a spinning motion toward Itala::

DarthDarkCloak
Jul 1st, 2000, 09:31:15 PM
* cloak feels his skin begin to singe, but before too much damage can be done he removes the beam with his saber and steps out of reach to catch his breath.*

Itala Marzullo
Jul 1st, 2000, 09:32:42 PM
:::Itala sees yog is standing next to an electrical wire and with the force ties him up with it, and then slashes at the wires electrocuting the hell out of yog as he is ties in it::::

Master Yoghurt
Jul 1st, 2000, 09:36:58 PM
*and the saber flew fast toward Itala.. the blade spun and twisted as a tornado

DarthDarkCloak
Jul 1st, 2000, 09:38:02 PM
*cloak force throws the flying sber into a tree and stands ready*

DarthDarkCloak
Jul 1st, 2000, 09:44:44 PM
*cloak then rus for the defenseless jedi with a barage of slashes he slahes left the right then up diagonally slicing yoghurts clothes to shreds and scarring him badly. with a strong kick cloak catches yoghurt in the head as he stands there helplessly still from the electricity flowing through his body and then another kick followed by a force slap. the dazed yoghurt falls unconcious and cloak steps back*

Master Yoghurt
Jul 1st, 2000, 09:52:07 PM
::Yog´s in the last second Force pulls a fuse from distance, reducing the voltage dramatically. He rolls and twist to coil Itala up in the wires as well, giving him a bit of voltage as well. Yog´s body cringes in agony as he struggles to release himself from the wires.. he uses the Force to ignore the pain as he release himself. When cleared from the wires, the electrical wire starts coiling around Cloak and Itala instead::

::Yog rolls away and reaches out with the Force to plug the fuse in to the fuse box again! The two Sith are electrocuted at 10 times the voltage!::

DarthDarkCloak
Jul 1st, 2000, 09:58:02 PM
OOC: i gotta go i'll be offline til tommorow i will resume early in the morning..........
</OOC>
*cloak figures a missing ear and a bunch of scars isn't bad for a few hours work*

Master Yoghurt
Jul 1st, 2000, 10:05:22 PM
::Yog wakes up from state of unconciousness, shakes his head, then springs toward Cloak in great speed, with saber ignited. Yog slashes once, twice, third.. each time blocked by the Sith. The fourth time is merily a distractive movement to set Cloak off balance, which results in a surprising scissor kick, sending the Sith flying backward, straight back into the electrical wires again... he makes contact with a bright flash and a fizzzing sound. Yog gains some time for further Force heal. And calmly await in defensive stance again::

Master Yoghurt
Jul 1st, 2000, 10:07:34 PM
OOC: Ok, see you later

::Turns slowly toward Itala as he heals and regains strength..::

"We are not finished yet.."

Master Yoghurt
Jul 1st, 2000, 10:13:28 PM
::Yog´s body starts to levitate as he regains more strength.. a weird glow engulfs his body, until he reaches a deep state of meditation..::

Master Yoghurt
Jul 1st, 2000, 10:34:18 PM
Sith scum disappeared allready? Peace and order will prevail on this battleground.

OOC: I will continue this later. Reply whenever you want. Have to reply to some other threads as well.

Banestone
Jul 2nd, 2000, 12:26:18 AM
*Banestone wakes up from his nap, sees Chaos right next to him*

Mmpf... greetings, Chaos... how's the war going?

*Sees Itala and Master Yoghurt as the only other combatants still in the area*

Oh, that good, huh? Hmm... want us to do anything, Master Itala? It doesn't seem that there are enough Jedi right in this area to have a nice big battle, unfortunately...

Xarkz Chaos
Jul 2nd, 2000, 12:39:17 AM
Hey, I wasn't sleeping near you! :lol:

hmm... yes, what to do...

i know! lets play ski hockey! :lol:

Banestone
Jul 2nd, 2000, 12:52:49 AM
OOC:
When did I say you were sleeping...? lol
/OOC

Ski hockey... hmmm, perhaps. It would be something to do, anyways...

*Old woman asks the pair for help crossing the street... they both evilly ignore her. A girl scout comes up to Banestone selling cookies... he grabs the cookies and starts eating, while he kicks her away. Chaos starts crossing the street as the "Do not walk" light flashes, tripping a seeing-eye dog on his way. Banestone, not to be one-upped, calls up Lex Luthor and tells him to just walk up to Superman with a lead jar full of Kryptonite, and shoot the super sucker in the head*

Xarkz Chaos
Jul 2nd, 2000, 12:59:46 AM
Yeah, we bad... :lol:

Darth Dyzm
Jul 2nd, 2000, 01:27:49 AM
No Fair, I wasnt Here, O well,
All Just have to wait until another excuse for a Jedi Pops Up, but during the mean time...

**Dyzm walks up the ramp of the Black Lighting, takes off, and Cloaks**

Darth Bane 2
Jul 2nd, 2000, 01:44:04 AM
Bane comes trotting up atop a white horse wearing his white suit and signature red lensed sungalesses. The flash of white and ivory saddle are seen as he dismounts his horse and walks up. Bane wastes no time, and sets up a picnic table, lunch time Sith! He starts arranging out gourmet meals as the Jedi stand drooling at the fine food, clearly the chow that the cooks at that underbudgeted place:D whats it called again? The Jedi Temple cook underpar:D

Banestone
Jul 2nd, 2000, 02:04:17 AM
Lunch?! Sweet merciful mother of Bothans, what planet's time are YOU on? :lol:

Xarkz Chaos
Jul 2nd, 2000, 02:08:20 AM
Who cares, I'm hungry! :lol:

Darth Bane 2
Jul 2nd, 2000, 02:11:05 AM
no jedi around? hmm, oh well, its been a while since TSC has had a quite meal together out in the country side:D Bane throws his horse an apple.

Banestone
Jul 2nd, 2000, 02:14:48 AM
Well, I suppose so! Nice horse, by the way!

*Shrugs, and starts eating along with Chaos, Bane, and Itala*

Darth Bane 2
Jul 2nd, 2000, 02:22:17 AM
Bane walks over to the BBQ, steaks and shrimp coming up!

Xarkz Chaos
Jul 2nd, 2000, 03:42:31 AM
Yum! :lol:

Banestone
Jul 2nd, 2000, 04:08:57 AM
*Banestone finishes eating his 18th medium-rare steak*

Well, that was good... um... hmm, time to get back to The Shell now, else I'll miss the first HoloNet transmission of that galaxy-renowned musical, "The Wookie of the Opera"!

Xarkz Chaos
Jul 2nd, 2000, 04:12:31 AM
Hey, I wanna come! Thats my favorite Musical! Woo!!

Banestone
Jul 2nd, 2000, 04:19:46 AM
*Looks at Chaos*

Well... alright then, come along. If you need a place to stay a while, my ship has a couple bunk beds... a bit cramped, and no comforts for the non-mechanical, but you're welcome until you can get your own ship.

Xarkz Chaos
Jul 2nd, 2000, 04:21:52 AM
Yes! I must get The Wankerwing completed soon! :lol:

Banestone
Jul 2nd, 2000, 04:30:27 AM
Yes indeed! Well, let's go then.

*The two Sith board The Shell and fly off into a nice triple sunset, to return another day (or the SAME day, depending on what time zone you're in! :lol: )*

Xarkz Chaos
Jul 2nd, 2000, 04:39:16 AM
Yes! Woo!!

Hey, ever play Toejam and Earl for Sega Genesis? Heh heh heh...;)

ReaperFett
Jul 2nd, 2000, 05:45:49 AM
::Fett runs in, grabs a steak, and runs::

DarthDarkCloak
Jul 2nd, 2000, 07:30:34 AM
*cloak returns fully healed and fully enraged and stands saber ignited awaiting a jedi foolish enough to enter*

Itala Marzullo
Jul 2nd, 2000, 08:08:43 AM
OOC: oh sh*t, that was the funniest Reapper

IC:

:::uses his own lightning to short circuit the wire and gets up slowly:::

That hurt...

::::Itala calls his swoop bike and puts on his sunglasses, waiting for a Jedi::::

Gav Mortis
Jul 2nd, 2000, 08:29:46 AM
Looks like the padawan took off...

*Gav waits on the battlefield for his first opportunity to battle*

DarthDarkCloak
Jul 2nd, 2000, 09:06:05 AM
hey Gav.........*cloak nods to his fellow sith*

Gav Mortis
Jul 2nd, 2000, 09:30:27 AM
Hey DDC how's it goin?

DarthDarkCloak
Jul 2nd, 2000, 01:03:22 PM
it's going good man and you?

Gav Mortis
Jul 2nd, 2000, 01:09:07 PM
Bit TOO quiet round here don'tcha think?
It's a bit borin...

Banestone
Jul 2nd, 2000, 05:37:57 PM
Yes... well, I have come back now. So... not much happening still, eh? Hmm... I see Thrawn has a new thread up which he's challenging both TSC and the Jedi, how interesting! So now we're being lumped with the Jedi? How humiliating... I'll never fight alongside them!

Xarkz Chaos
Jul 2nd, 2000, 09:30:48 PM
Never!

OOC: When do you guys come on anyway? Always seem to be missing everyone... I'm here from about 10pm to 5am eastern...

JediBoricua
Jul 2nd, 2000, 11:32:15 PM
:: Boricua appears in the Battle scene and begins to count::

1-2-3-4-5-6-7 Sith Vs 1 eerr 2 jedi

And Yoghurt kicked ass!!! YOu guyz don't stand a chance...

Darth Turbogeek
Jul 3rd, 2000, 04:14:09 AM
The Sith stand a chance against the Jedi? Never happened before.

Gav Mortis
Jul 3rd, 2000, 06:59:51 AM
*Stands ready for a Jedi to come forth for the challenge*

Less talk, more action...numbers don't matter, if you're going to fight me, you're ONLY gonna fight me, one on one, lets do it!

Banestone
Jul 3rd, 2000, 01:21:46 PM
Same here... and heck, Yoghurt wasn't fighting ALL of us anyways, only two. I don't really see your point, Jedi.