PDA

View Full Version : The return of DT - BATTLE!!!

Master Yoghurt
Jul 5th, 2000, 09:28:39 PM
Ok Sith.. we had enough of you. Time to show who really runs this battleground. Where are you cowards? Darth Turbogeek is waiting for you. Yes, you heard right! DARTH TURBOGEEK! We might also have surprises up our sleeves..

From this day, the Jedi proclaim control of this battleground. Face us, if you dare..

Master Yoghurt
Jul 5th, 2000, 09:29:58 PM
::Waits for the coward Sith to emerge..::

General Ceel
Jul 5th, 2000, 09:31:46 PM
*General Ceel joins them*

Nupraptor
Jul 5th, 2000, 09:34:02 PM
::Walks onto the battleground, pulling back his hood to reveal his chisled features. I kneel before Master Yoghurt on one knee::

"I am here to fight for the greater good."

::I stand up, taking a few steps away from the Master and tap the button on my wrist. A white flash accompanies the ball of energy that surrounds me, and when it clears I am wearing my Chosetec armor::

"Time to have some fun..."

Figrin D an
Jul 5th, 2000, 09:35:35 PM
*** Jedi Master Figrin D'an appears next to Master Yoghurt. ***

The day of Confrontation has arrived. Who shall have the courage to stand against the Jedi?

*** The Jedi wait for a response. ***

Darth Turbogeek
Jul 5th, 2000, 09:36:15 PM
:: The Jedi steps forward.

He lights his new sabre, Athona and swings it into the ground, the blade biting and gouging, sending sparks everywhere::

LIne up, run away, doesnt matter to me. You Sith better fight now while I'm rusty and out of practice. That way, you may actually get on me before I warm to my task.

MAybe I should go and mug some TSC rejects first

Xanatos Etanial
Jul 5th, 2000, 09:36:49 PM
::An energy blast hits the ground in front of them destroying it, and dust and debris fly everywhere. from the smoke emerges Xanatos his arm mounted cold fussion cannon still smoking, his technologically advanced armor glistening::
Hello.

General Ceel
Jul 5th, 2000, 09:39:44 PM
*Ceel activates his personal shield.Ignites Saber*

Master Yoghurt
Jul 5th, 2000, 09:40:46 PM
Hello. Your technology cant save you now. Who first? :)

Xanatos Etanial
Jul 5th, 2000, 09:41:15 PM
::grins... It's good to see you to general::

General Ceel
Jul 5th, 2000, 09:42:35 PM
"Hello Xanatos. I see you are still a sith today"

Xanatos Etanial
Jul 5th, 2000, 09:44:58 PM
I plan on staying one to.
::ignits saber and motions to the frog::
Here... leezard, leezard. leezard.

General Ceel
Jul 5th, 2000, 09:46:00 PM
*stands his ground*

Xanatos Etanial
Jul 5th, 2000, 09:47:58 PM
Oh... You too heavy to hop over here?

General Ceel
Jul 5th, 2000, 09:49:54 PM
*remains still*

JediBoricua
Jul 5th, 2000, 09:50:32 PM
:: Appears next to his padawan. The air on the bg is crisp. There was something in the atmosphere that made Boricua eager, he was feeling happy for the first time in quite some days. DT was back and that was good news, finally the jedi were going to get the respect they deserve ::

Darth Grendel
Jul 5th, 2000, 09:53:14 PM
(Darth Grendel steps out of the shadows only a few feet away from Turbogeek, and takes a battle stance. Turbogeek draws his lightsaber from the ground and takes a defensive posture.)

I'll fight you.

(Darth Grendel charges at Turbogeek, the twin blades of his fork-staff aimed for the Jedi's heart! Turbogeek parries it, but Grendel twists, grabbing the blade of Turbogek's lightsaber between the twin-blades of his fork-staff, and disarms him.

Darth Grendel lands a kick on the side of the Jedi's jaw, and then spins, dropping down, sweeping the Jedi's feet out from under him.

Turbogeek falls to the ground, hard. But the pain doesn't compare to what he feels as Grendel jumps on top of his chest! Turbogeek can hear the cracking of ribs as Grendel places the twin-blades of his fork-staff to Turbogeeks throat. The heat of the blades burning his skin.)

And now it ends...

Xanatos Etanial
Jul 5th, 2000, 09:53:25 PM
Yeah... the respect of the worms who will feed off of your rotting courpses.

Darth Turbogeek
Jul 5th, 2000, 10:00:15 PM
:: DT calls back his sabre by the Force, cutting Grendels weapon in two. DT then uses the Force to smash Grendel off his chest and grendell falls off the sabre comes back into DT's hands. He feels his ribs, letting the Force begin the healing process. DT advances sharply, a brutal kick under the jaw lifting Grendell off the ground and smack on his butt.::

Nupraptor
Jul 5th, 2000, 10:05:58 PM
OOC: I have a ton of work to do tommorrow and I can't afford to stay up to the wee hours of the morning today. So I will retire ofr the night. If you feel you must attack me, please be patient for a reply. Thanks.

Grand Adm Thrawn
Jul 5th, 2000, 10:09:08 PM
::Thrawn walks on to the battleground saber ignited awaiting an attack..::

General Ceel
Jul 5th, 2000, 10:09:51 PM
*Ceel, with his LS now ignited, waits for Xanatos to make a move*

Master Yoghurt
Jul 5th, 2000, 10:13:38 PM
*looks at Thrawn.. removes the hood of the cloak*

Darth Turbogeek
Jul 5th, 2000, 10:13:43 PM
:: A piece of Gredel's ex weapon is flung into Thrawn's face::

Darth Grendel
Jul 5th, 2000, 10:14:37 PM
>>>O.O.C.: Oh, so we're destroying weapons now? Well, in that case..<<<

(Darth Grendel is saddened by the destruction of his fork-staff. He looks at Turbogeek, who is heading towards him, and is filled with a bright, burning RAGE!

He leaps to his feet, drawing out his lightsaber, and charges Turbogeek. Turbogeek parries Grendel's lunges and swings. Grendel, aiming for Turbogeeks head, lunges at it, but Grendel stops short as Turbogeek raises his arm to parry, and tabs him THROUGH HIS WEAPON HAND!

The beam of Grendels lightsaber pierces through Turbogeeks hand and through the hilt of Athona itself! Grendel concentrates all his anger, all his rage, all his hatred through his lightsaber blade. He focuses on his Force Flame, and most importantly, Force Implosion ability! Athona begins to tremble, and then to scream in Turbogeek's hand! And then, finally, the ancient sword SHATTERS into a million pieces! The explosion throwing both Grendel and Turbogeek back!

Turbogeek lands some distance away. The entire right side of his body scorched black, a hole burned through his right palm, as he slips into unconsciousness. Grendel lands on the other side of the battlefield. His bionic systems shattered, his lightsaber destroyed in the blast along with Athona, and his body broken. Grendel hovers near the gates of Death!)

Itala Marzullo
Jul 5th, 2000, 10:18:21 PM
I believe it's extremely too late to regain this place TG, but I admire your stubborness....

Master Yoghurt
Jul 5th, 2000, 10:21:17 PM
::Ignites saber.. twirls it around for a couple of seconds.. then starts talking to Thrawn..::

Finally, we meet face to face.. sabers ignited. It will be a pleasure.

[Edit: For maximum speed, I edit out my sig]

Darth Turbogeek
Jul 5th, 2000, 10:21:59 PM
Guess what Grendel you fool...

Read about the creation of Athona... Your blade got shut off because of it Cortoris shield...

SUCKER!!!!!!!

:: DT draws back, a nasty smile on his face. His hand may be pierced, and Athona redhot and burning even more, he uses the Force to shield the hot blade

And guess what.... READ IT'S CREATION AND SEE ITS VALID HAHAHAH!!!!

Darth Grendel
Jul 5th, 2000, 10:29:57 PM
>>>O.O.C.: Well, at least now I know why Stone is the way he is... Alright, then. Do-over.<<<

Darth Grendel stabs Turbogeek through his hand, but his lightsaber is deactivated as soon as it hits Athona. Enraged even more, Grendel leaps back and concentrates. Channeling every iota of rage, anger, vengeance and hatred, concentrating on his Force Implosion ability!

Athona begins to quiver, and shake, and scream in Turogeeks hand! Finally, she SHATTERS into a million pieces! Turbogeek is thrown back by the blast, the entire right side of his body scorched black, and a hole burtn through his right hand, as he slips into unconsciousness!

Darth Grendel, worn from such a massive expenditure of Force energy, slowly walks over to where Turbogeek is lying, activates his lightsaber, and prepares to deliver the killing blow!)

>>>O.O.C.: Just for the record, I destroyed it with the Force, not with a lightsaber, so it doesn't matter WHAT metal it's made of.<<<

Grand Adm Thrawn
Jul 5th, 2000, 10:31:53 PM
::ducks the flying weapon, yog takes advantage of thrawn being off guard and comes twoard him swinging his saber to thrawns left leg, Thrawn sees yog come at him and arcs his saber in ward to block, yog follows up his attack with a kick to thrawns mid watch makes thrawn stumble back.. Thrawn glares at yog then says.. " I have wanted to fight The Great Master Yoghurt for sometime now.. it is a an honor"::

Master Yoghurt
Jul 5th, 2000, 10:40:23 PM
The honor is on my side, Admiral.

::Yog flips toward Thrawn, and spins to an upright position facing Thrawn. The blades meet in a spectacle of light.. the two battlers strike and counter for several minutes until Yog makes a distractive faked punch. He then slashes lightsaber from the left, right and above. As Thrawn tries to block the blow from above, Yog puts his tiny foot on Thrawns´s right, to set him off balance when he Force enhanced push him backwards, falling to the floor..::

Dark Duke Nukem
Jul 5th, 2000, 10:43:43 PM
::Duke Walks In, Ignites His LS, Lets Go Jedi Scum::

General Ceel
Jul 5th, 2000, 10:46:00 PM
*Ceel turns to Nukem*

"ah so we meet again"

*his saber is ready*

Ayanami Rai
Jul 5th, 2000, 10:47:36 PM
::Steps up beside Thrawn and looks at the Jedi's, igniting her saber::

Darth Turbogeek
Jul 5th, 2000, 10:51:29 PM
:: With what litte conciousness he has, he gathers the Force, gaters himself for an old trick

"WWWWEEEEEEDDDDGGGGYYYYYY!!!!!!!"

The battle cry gives him strength as Grendel squeaks in astonishment as he is gien a massive Force Wedgy. The sheer audacity stunned Grendell for a critical second and then a side kick, weakened by injury breaks his face. A hop and a massive front kick crunches the Siths nuts.::

DT backs off, feeling wounded... but Athona will be back!!!::

Grand Adm Thrawn
Jul 5th, 2000, 11:09:16 PM
::Thrawn hits the ground hard then Yog comes at Thrawn slashing down at him, thrawn rolls out of the way then quickly stands, When Thrawn stands he sharpley brings his saber to the right blocking a strike made by yog, Thrawn jumps back then acrs his blade from left the right at the air, Thrawn charges Yog slashing at his Face, Yog steps to the left and strikes at Thrawns side, thrawn hops to quickly face yog and arcs his saber down to try to block in time but yog's saber nicks thrawns side not passing through the under armour but riping open his suit. Thrawn thinks to him self that need to focus on a way to break through Yogs defences, yog slices at Thrawns side again, Thrawn jumps back and bats yogs saber as he does so..::

General Ceel
Jul 5th, 2000, 11:11:21 PM
*When Nukem dose not attack Ceel backs off and waits*

Dark Duke Nukem
Jul 5th, 2000, 11:11:42 PM
::Duke Turns To Ceel, Well Well We Meet Again, Duke Slashs Ceels Face With His LS, Duke Then Slashs At Ceels Left Leg, Ceel Blocks It With His LS, Duke Then Slashs Ceel's Neck With His LS, Ceels Neck Burns, Duke Kicks Ceel Making Him Fall Backwards::

Darth Grendel
Jul 5th, 2000, 11:14:42 PM
(Turbogeek feels pain shooting up his foot as he realizes that it may be broken, due to the Sith's bionic jaw. And, fortunately for Grendel, he wears a kup whenever he heads to the battleground.

Noticing the strewn shards of Athona lying about, and Turbogeek being unarmed, Grendel puts away his own lightsaber.

The battle then began once again. Turbogeek force pushed Grendel to the ground and charged him, but Grendel rolled back onto his feet and kicked Turbogeek in the gut. And then did a scissor kick, bringing his foot up and hitting Turbogeek in the chin, and bringing it back down, hitting Turbogeek in the face with his heel.

Turbogeek, stunned, stumbled back as Darth Grendel rushed up and kneed Turbogeek in the gut. Turbogeek doubled over in pain, as Grendel grabbed him by the head and kneeded him in the face! Grendel then rolled over Turbogeeks back and was behind him!)

One good turn deserves another, Turbogeek...

(Darth Grendel, using all the might which his muscles, bionic limbs, and the Force granted him, pulled Turbogeeks underwear out and gave him an ATOMIC WEDGIE!!!

Turbogeek stumbled about, blinded from having his underwear wrapped over his head, as Grendel began to pummel him, knocking him to the g

Master Yoghurt
Jul 5th, 2000, 11:19:26 PM
OOC: What setting btw? I say outside.. at the mountains. It is a stormy night. The pale moonlight lights up the area. There are tree´s, rocks and plenty of hazardous terrain; cliffs.. caves.. there is a river nearby with a waterfall.

::Yog loses the grip of his saber, and the hilt clatters to the ground. The Jedi rolls backward to a defensive position, calling for his saber as Thrawn runs toward him, but he does not have the time to ignite it. Yog ducks the blow from Thrawn and springs up from the ground aided by the Force, uppercutting Thrawn at the Jaw.. as Thrawn opens his eyes again, Yog throws sand into them..::

General Ceel
Jul 5th, 2000, 11:21:15 PM
*Ceel gains his balance and comes back at Nukem charging.Slashes with saber then kicks face with his boot.Nukem is thrown backwards off his feet onto his head. Ceel descends on nukem with his saber, slashing and stabbing*

"Oh hi"

*kicks Nukem in the ribs*
*backs up and watches Nukem bleed*

JediBoricua
Jul 5th, 2000, 11:23:21 PM
:: Looks at Ayanami ::

"You wanna rumble girl?"

Any other sith willing to die is welcomed to strike...

Darth Turbogeek
Jul 5th, 2000, 11:29:44 PM
:: DT disarms the Wedgie with a massive Force leap, swinging him up and away. Using the momentual Grendell gave him he fires upwards, like a missle, then landing oh so gently.

"Bionics heh? Sucker"

A piece of metal flashes to his hand as he sidesteps the next attack. He allows Grendells next attacks as he sets Grendel up...

two blows down and one mid, two left and then DT swings the metal pipe straight into Grendels jaw. Electronics explode as DT also adds Force energy to the pipe, the surge blowing Grendels Bionics in a massive surge. A reverse swing is dealth, hard enough to smash Grendel's cup::

General Ceel
Jul 5th, 2000, 11:36:03 PM
*After waiting a while for Nukem to get up Ceel decides to look around and see if any of his Jedi friends need help. Runs off,away from the injured Nukem*

OCC: This is my last post tonight
Good Night!

Rama Sha
Jul 5th, 2000, 11:38:57 PM
:: Enter the BG. ::

So this is suppose to be some big thing? Just another day for me.

:: Rama stands motionless. ::

So any of you Jedi wanna get off your asses to fight me?

JediBoricua
Jul 5th, 2000, 11:42:55 PM
Rama I'm game.

Darth Grendel
Jul 5th, 2000, 11:48:02 PM
(Grendel stammers back, his bionic systems badly damaged, but his energy dampeners having absored most of the energy. As well as causing the energy to be redirected back THROUGH the pipe, and electrocuting Turbogeek!

Turbogeek falls down, twitching like mad. His eye twitch especially annoying, while Grendel falls down to, nursing his sore groin.

They both lie on the ground for a while, as they eventually recover. Turbogeek gets up, his eye still twitching something fierce, as Grendel stands up facing him, his nanites having completed many of the repairs. They face off once again.)

It's not over yet, Turbogeek.

(Grendel rushes Turbogeek yet again, punching him in his midsection, and then kneeing him in the face. Grendel then grabs Turbogeek by his ears and headbuts him, breaking his nose.

Turbogeek lumbers back, touching his nose, and seeing blood on his hand.)

Rama Sha
Jul 5th, 2000, 11:57:04 PM
Excllent..........

:: Rama charges in and plants his foot in JB's Stomach using it to push himself airborn to spin kick him in the face. The then back flips landing on his feet. ::

Darth Ogre
Jul 5th, 2000, 11:59:38 PM
:: makes his appearance ::

I'm not impressed.

Dark Duke Nukem
Jul 6th, 2000, 12:02:25 AM
::Duke Gets Up, Bleeding As Hell, Runs At With His LS Pointed At Ceel's Chest, Going From Side To Side To Confuss Ceel, Then Stabs Ceel Right In The Chest, Ceel Falls To The Ground Panting And With Out Air, Ceel's Wound Is Deep, Ceel Is Coveres In His Own Blood From Dukes Acttack::

JediBoricua
Jul 6th, 2000, 12:08:43 AM
:: Blood comes out of JB's mouth running all the way down to his jaw. Some drops fall on the ground mixing with the dirt of the arena. The half solid half liquid substance is dispersed by Boricua's black boot ::

Now you will experienced the true power of the light side. For too long the jedi have been dormant. It is our time now.

:: Unclipping his LS from his belt Boricua spins clockwise and ignites it. The jedi master swings horrizontally aiming at the sith's waist. He misses. He then runs a couple of steps toward Ramas, turns, and sticks his blade on the ground. Using it as a pole JB swings his whole body and kicks the stunned sith with both feet ::

:: Boricua finishes his circle using the LS as the axis, stands and removes the weapon from the ground ::

Master Yoghurt
Jul 6th, 2000, 12:12:03 AM
::As Thrawn struggles with the sand in his eyes, Yog flips toward Ogre..::

DarthHERA
Jul 6th, 2000, 12:17:08 AM
:: Hera approaches the Battleground, the clash of sabers and the smell of war filling her with excitement.

She bows to her Master, Ogre, and sees the warriors have paired off already. She stands beside him, watching, and hopes for another "Jedi who wants the respect he deserves" to show up so she can spill the lightside blood here at last ::

Darth Ogre
Jul 6th, 2000, 12:18:01 AM
:: as Yog comes down, Ogre side steps and delivers a straight side kick into the head of the diminutive Jedi ::

JediBoricua
Jul 6th, 2000, 12:20:48 AM
:: Notices the new sith that has arrived at the arena ::

hera we have never battled and I am one for new experiences. Care to join me?

Master Yoghurt
Jul 6th, 2000, 12:21:39 AM
::Yog is knocked to the side, and falls to the ground. From ground level, he legsweeps Ogre::

Darth Ogre
Jul 6th, 2000, 12:23:39 AM
:: jumps the sweep attempt and lands on the Jedi's leg with all of his weight ::

Darth Turbogeek
Jul 6th, 2000, 12:25:59 AM
:: With FORCE SPEED, DT strikes out, grabs the surprised Sith by the nose and twists sharply. A dull pop is heard as Grendell goes to his knees in pain, blood spurts. DT grabs Grendels head, slams it down into the ground.

He leaps on Grendel, pinning the Siths biceps the the grongd with his knees, DT grabs Grendels Forearms and hauls back viciously, thumbs on the wrist pressure points, pain explodes thru Grendel's arms::

Master Yoghurt
Jul 6th, 2000, 12:26:47 AM
::Yog rolls to the side in the last second, reaching for a pebble, and smash it straight at Ogre´s knee::

DarthNuriko
Jul 6th, 2000, 12:26:52 AM
::approaches the battleground and lurks::

Darth Ogre
Jul 6th, 2000, 12:28:23 AM
:: begins to fall from the blow, dropping the point of his elbow into Yog's chest as he does ::

DarthHERA
Jul 6th, 2000, 12:31:13 AM
Love to JB!

:: Hera takes her saber in hand, ignites and bows slightly to the Jedi Master.

She feignts a thrust to the right of JB, drawing his saber in that direction and lifts her left leg in a high, side kick, which lands her booted foot to Boricuas head. As he staggers back a little, Hera rushes forward to slash at the jedis chest, glancing quickly to see where Rama is and whether intends to stay in this fight with her ::

OOC: first fight here at the SWs forum, tho i fight much on other boards. Please feel free to point out mis-posting. Tho am trained by Ogre, so dont see a problem JB :)

Rama Sha
Jul 6th, 2000, 12:32:35 AM
:: Rama flips back up ::

Hey I didn't come here to hear your self glorying babble.

:: Rama charges in and plants his elbow into JB's chest, the Twists around and back hands him across the face. With another quick motion he reachs back grabs his Longsaber off his back, swinging the unlit hilt down smashing it across JB's face. Rama steps back as the green blade extends. ::

Master Yoghurt
Jul 6th, 2000, 12:32:57 AM
Ooof..

::Yog tries to absorb and soften the impact with the Force. He loses his breath for a few seconds, and allmost break a rib due to Ogre´s weight. Yog responds with with a swift punch at Ogre´s nose::

Darth Ogre
Jul 6th, 2000, 12:36:09 AM
:: stands back up, putting a hand to his face, then puling it away. He looks at the blood and grins wickedly taking several steps back and motioning for Yog to get up ::

Master Yoghurt
Jul 6th, 2000, 12:37:57 AM
::Yog flips up.. flips another time backward. Awaits in defensive stance for Ogre::

Darth Grendel
Jul 6th, 2000, 12:40:57 AM
(Grendel Force Push's Turbogeek off his back, and stands up. Looking at his limp arms, Grendel rams into a nearby wall, popping one of his back into place. He then grabs his other arm and pops that one back into place.)

Ball-bearing joints of chromium... :evil:

(Grendel rushes Turbogeek again, picking up the remains of his fork-staff. He kicks Turbogeek in the jaw, knocking him back. Grendel then spins around and hits Turbogeek on the side of the head with the blunt end of what was his fork-staff. Turbogeek is knocked to the ground and Grendel jumps down on his ribcage again, breaking some ribs. Before Turbogeek can react, Grendel stabs him in the left hand with the broken end of the fork-staff! The ridged end, where the staff was broken, penetrates Turbogeeks hand and pins it to the ground.

Grendel then stands up and fires a quarrel, piercing what's left of Turbogeeks right hand, and pinning that one to the ground.

Grendel then stands above Turbogeek, with the other half of his fork-staff, the half with the twin blades in his hand. Though no longer energized, the blades are still incredibly sharp!)

One opportunity, Turbogeek. Surrender now and you shall be treated as an honored foe. Otherwise...

(Grendel holds up the blades above Turbogeek's neck, prepared to strike!)

Darth Ogre
Jul 6th, 2000, 12:41:13 AM
:: Tek throws a rock(basketball sized) at the back of Yog's head as Ogre starts walking foreward his eyes locked on the small one ::

Darth Ogre
Jul 6th, 2000, 12:42:12 AM
OOC: Grendel: turn you post count per page down in your personal prefs and it will load better

JediBoricua
Jul 6th, 2000, 12:45:24 AM
:: HERA, a lovely sith she was. Well built and deadly. Boricua could understand from where her talents came from and he had no doubt that if he had not been trained in the ways of the Force he would have been lured by her charm. The fraction of a second that the sith wasted checking if Rama was okay was more that enought for the jedi master to star the healing process on the wound he had on his chest ::

:: He had learn in the jedi academy years ago that underestimating an opponent was the first step to a defeat, or to death in many cases. He did not knew this opponent and the jedi was not going to give HERA an inch of breathing space ::

Now to test some reflexes...

:: Using Force Speed Boricua approaches the sith and ignites his LS. HERA assumes a defensive stance with her blade still ignited. The jedi put his LS in a 90 degrees angle and stroke downward. The sith blocked the huge blast and stumbled a bit. Before he exited Force Speed Boricua kicked HERA on the left ankle and then elbowed her on the back of the head sending her body to the ground ::

Master Yoghurt
Jul 6th, 2000, 12:46:22 AM
::In a blur of motion, Yog ducks the rock in the last second. The rock crash into a nearby tree. He calms his mind as he see´s Ogre approaching. Suddenly, the rocks in the area starts vibrating.. 9 fairly sized rocks start lifting from the ground. They rotate slightly before they fly fast toward Ogre!::

Darth Ogre
Jul 6th, 2000, 12:48:46 AM
:: Ogre quickly draws his saber, igniting it as he does, and in a blur, the projectiles are destroyed. All but one which clips him in his leg knocking him to the ground, with saber still in hand ::

Master Yoghurt
Jul 6th, 2000, 12:51:56 AM
::Finally ignites saber. A green blade extends.. casting a slight flickering light across his face. His eyes focus on Ogre.. and then runs toward him twirling the blade loops in the air..::

Darth Grendel
Jul 6th, 2000, 12:54:10 AM
>>>O.O.C.: They're at 20 now, Ogre The default. Doesn't matter, though. Some people went back and edited their posts and it loads for me now.<<<

Darth Ogre
Jul 6th, 2000, 12:54:32 AM
:: still on the ground, Ogre lifts his blade to block as he swings his legs toward Yog's feet. Yog jumps the sweep attempt and Ogre rises to his feet, turning to face him. His red saber glowing on his green face and shining off his tusks ::

JediBoricua
Jul 6th, 2000, 12:59:45 AM
:: Rama charges in and plants his elbow into JB's chest, the Twists around and back hands him across the face. With another quick motion he reachs back grabs his Longsaber off his back, swinging the unlit hilt down smashing it across JB's face. Rama steps back as the green blade extends. ::

OOC: Your longsaber is like Maul's saber or is it simply a LS with a bigger blade?

:: Absorbing the pain Boricua stands up. He looks directly at Rama's eyes. Hypnotic powers were not taught by the jedi, but Boricua was borned with them. Those black eyes had something magicall in them that just made everyone looked at them, many times with fear. Igniting his own red blade JB moved foward. He began to duel with the sith, none having an advantage over the other. JB managed to get out a kick hitting the sith on the groin. Another kicked, this time from his left leg, hit the sith on the shoulder. Boricua then did a lock on Rama's right hand (assuming you had the blade on the other), grabbed the palm of it with his left hand and with his right hand grabbing the fingers. He brought them back until they popped injuring his hand and wrist ::

Master Yoghurt
Jul 6th, 2000, 01:00:56 AM
::The two blades clash together. The battlers measure strength for a while.. holding their sabers in a locked position. The dwarf against the giant. Yog used the Force to increase his strenght, trying to push him backwards, but still, Ogre seemed to strong. The two looks at each other.. Yog with calm.. Ogre with anger. Suddenly, the Jedi Master spins to the left, getting out of the hold::

DarthHERA
Jul 6th, 2000, 01:01:31 AM
:: Hera tumbles forward, breaking her fall a little with her free hand. Her head throbs as the blow from Boricua split her skin and blood seeps softly into her blonde hair.

She twists around to see the Jedi pleased with his effort and kicks out her right foot, sweeping the jedi from his feet and felling him to the ground. Hera springs back up, as Boricua rolls to the side and regains his own footing also.

Hera moves forward, cautiously and smiles with innocent eyes, making JB find it hard to beleive she would kill him if she could. Hera drops down to a crouch almost, and spins low slashing at JBs abdomen ::

"you are so charming Boricua.....pity it is wasted as a jedi.."

Darth Ogre
Jul 6th, 2000, 01:05:20 AM
:: :: reaches a free hand into his pouch and draws a saber, familiar to Yog, from inside. He ignites the blue blade and approaches spinning the two at his sides, and then as he nears his opponent he swings the red low, and the blue high ::

Rama Sha
Jul 6th, 2000, 01:06:22 AM
OOC: The hilt is the same length as maul's, but not double bladed, instead is has a light blade twice as long as a normal saber.

:: Rama deactives his longsaber and turns it around, he thrust the butt of the saber at JB hitting him in the throat. Rama then returns the kick to the groin, followed up by a snap kick to the head, send JB flying back. Rama looks down at his hand. it is all mangled and bend outta shape. Rama forces his fingers to move, snapping and crakling the whole time till all the bones are back in place. He then wraps is hand in cloth to keep it protected and ties it down with his bootlace to make sure it doesn't come off. ::

Rama Sha
Jul 6th, 2000, 01:07:22 AM
OOC: something just came up have to go for awhile. Can we contiue this when I get back...shouldn't be to long.

JediBoricua
Jul 6th, 2000, 01:07:36 AM
BTW: HERA, Rama nice fighting you tonight. But I gotta go to bed now. Have a meeting at 9 AM and work at 1 PM.

If you stick around I'll be on tomorrow night, we can continue then.

Good night everyone.

DarthHERA
Jul 6th, 2000, 01:10:31 AM
OOC: niters JB...seeya tomorrow.

Master Yoghurt
Jul 6th, 2000, 01:11:28 AM
::Yog reaches within his robes with his left arm, and retrieves another saber. As he presses the switch, a blue blade appears. Yog ducks a slash from Ogre´s blue blade with his gree, simultanously while blocking the red blade with his blue. They slash and block for a while, until the Jedi finds an opening. He deignites saber his green saber, and swings the hilt in a bow toward´s Ogre´s jaw::

Darth Ogre
Jul 6th, 2000, 01:15:45 AM
:: stumbles backwards from the blow to the jaw, dropping the blue saber, once given to him during a battle with Yog. As Ogre hits the ground, still holding his red saber he uses the force to toss the blue one he just dropped, spinning, through the air at Yog. Ogre gets back to his feet ::

Darth Turbogeek
Jul 6th, 2000, 01:16:15 AM
:: With a suddeness that shocking, DT convulses his hands and moves his head enough that Gredel's blade misses. DT rips the items pinning his hand out of the ground, still in his palms and slams them into Grendel's gut, the quarrel and the staff ends piercing and going deep. As Grendell wheezes in surprise, DT pulls out the the now weapons Grendel so nicely gave him and then slashes Grendels face. As the Sith backs away in pain and confusin, DT pulls the quarrel out with his teeth, Grabs it and using the Force to deaden the pain, he pulls out the staff end as well. Forcing his battered hands to grasp the improvised weapons, DT calls on the Force to trip Grendel. The Jedi slashes at Gredels knees, and stabs both articles deep beneath the kneecaps. He puts a foot on Grendel's groin, and with the weapons now wedged UNDER Grendel's kneecaps, he PULLS back, hearing Grendels howls of agony

DarthHERA
Jul 6th, 2000, 01:22:36 AM
:: Hera spies the famed Master Yoghurt as he wages battle with her Master...and cant resist jumping in sinces JB has got her in the fighting mood so well.

She unclips her whip and cracks it toward the Jedi, lashing it about his funky little foot and yanks hard on it, pulling his feet out from underneath him ::

Master Yoghurt
Jul 6th, 2000, 01:22:48 AM
::Yog pulls up his blue saber to block, but the hilt is hit by the blade, deactivating it. The heat forces Yog to drop the blue saber. He then ignites green saber to defend himself from Ogre´s red. Ogre swings repeatedly at Yog from every possible angle, but they are blocked. Yog fakes a slash at his head to distract, but spins to a roundhouse kick at Ogree´s midsection instead::

Master Yoghurt
Jul 6th, 2000, 01:26:51 AM
::Yog falls, but grabs hold of the whip, pulling Hera toward him. Her chin is welcomed by Yog´s fist::

Darth Turbogeek
Jul 6th, 2000, 01:29:00 AM
:: DT begins a Force Healing::

Darth Grendel
Jul 6th, 2000, 01:29:15 AM
>>>O.O.C.: I didn't actually swing the blades at you. I was just holding them up, threatening to attack with them in case you didn't surrender.<<<

(Grendel force pushes Turbogeek off and hobbles back onto his feet, mech-fluid and blood leaking from his thigs and his knees)

I suppose this means you won't accept my offer to you to surrender after all.

(Darth Grendel concentrates on the staff end and quarrel that Turbogeek is holding, and using his Force Implosion ability for the second time, causes them to EXPLODE in Turbogeek's hands! Shards of metal and wood burst through the skin of Turbogeek's hands, causing him incredible pain!

The shrapnel cuts through much of the skin of Turbogeeks forearms, as well as the muscle tissue on the insides of his arms, too! Turbogeek, his mind awash in pain from the shrapnel embedded in his arms, doesn't notice that Grendel has disappeared!

Grendel steps out of a shadow behind Turbogeek, and stabs him in the thigh with the twin blades! Turbogeek falls to his knees, his head swimming from the pain of his thigh wound, as well as the shrapnel embedded in his forearms. Grendel holds the blades to Turbogeeks throat)

One last chance, Turbogeek. Surrender and I will treat you as an honored foe. If not, I will be forced to end your pain. Permanently.

Venom
Jul 6th, 2000, 01:32:39 AM
I enter the Battleground and look around, feeling a little sandbagged as I see the fight happening.

I decide to watch the proceedings

DarthHERA
Jul 6th, 2000, 01:33:51 AM
:: Hera slams into Yogs fist and feels her teeth crunch with the impact.

She clings onto the short, but powerful Jedi and rolls him over, landing him underneath her. She growls at his wizzend face and headbutts him hard ..hearing a satisfied crack of his nose ::

Darth Ogre
Jul 6th, 2000, 01:37:29 AM
:: takes the hit to the midsection and reels from the blow, struggling to catch his breath. He looks up at his apprentice attacking the Jedi Master and smiles evilly, and begins walking toward the two ::

Master Yoghurt
Jul 6th, 2000, 01:42:04 AM
::Yog clenches his hand at his nose in pain. Yog avoids a punch from Hera with a quick sideway twist. He then motions his hand toward a rotten tree stem which is right behind Hera. The tree starts falling fast on her, but she does not notice, filled with anger and hate. While she attempts to strike again, Yog gets free, and rolls sideways. Before she has the time to react, the tree hits the back of her head::

Darth Ogre
Jul 6th, 2000, 01:45:02 AM
:: puts away his saber and reaches for his axe as he sees Yog rolling out of the way of the impact. He swings the mighty blade down at him, missing and sending a cascade of sparks into the face of Yog as the blade meets the ground. ::

Darth Grendel
Jul 6th, 2000, 01:50:23 AM
(As Darth Grendel holds the blades to Turbogeeks neck, waiting to see if he'll surrender, he also begins to focus the Force on his nanited, setting them to work on healing his body at an accelerated rate.)

Master Yoghurt
Jul 6th, 2000, 01:52:22 AM
::Yog feels the heat as the sparks hit his face. He reaches for the Force to shield himself, deflecting most of the sparks away. Yog then in a motion blur grabs the enchanted axe by the handle, twisting it slightly, before he with surprising strength, pulls Ogre over his head in pure judo style, sending him colliding into his apprentice, which is right nearby. Yog quickly rises before the two Sith have the chance to stop him, and Force speeds toward a nearby cave.. "follow me suckers"::

DarthHERA
Jul 6th, 2000, 01:52:43 AM
:: Hera is buried beneath the tree and for a moment there is no sound or movement. As Yoghurt twists this way and that to avoid Ogres battle-axe..he hears a creaking and groaning, and glances over to see the huge tree lift and float and begin spinning-gaining increasing momentum as it is hurled via the force towards him.

Hera, slowly, painfully, gets to her feet and laughs under her breath as Yoghurt faces either Axe or Tree to crush his little green form ::

Darth Turbogeek
Jul 6th, 2000, 01:52:46 AM
F*CKING EZBOARD!!!! WORK!!!!

Master Yoghurt
Jul 6th, 2000, 01:58:08 AM
::Yog avoids the tree by leaping to the side. The tree crashes hard right next to the Jedi, but does not hit him. He then continues running toward the cave.. as he reaches the entrance, he turns, shows his tongue at the Sith and then enters..::

Darth Ogre
Jul 6th, 2000, 02:01:45 AM
:: angry at the intimidation Orge reaches inside himself and as he walks toward the cave. The Cavern walls begin to rumble and shake violently, and a cloud of dust can be seen coming from the entrance ::

Darth Turbogeek
Jul 6th, 2000, 02:03:08 AM
:: DT seems to relax, seeming to surrender. DT allows the Force to flow, to relax him, to heal and power him. Grendel, tricked into think the Jedi has surrendered, thence cant react fast enough as DT grabs his arms by the Force, rips them backwards, breaking bones and metal and forcing Grendel to drop his weapons. Points, and Grendel suddenly finds himself doing an incredibly painful splits, more bones and metal breaking. DT pins Grendel to the Ground like that with the Force, then uses the Force to ram Grendels weapins through his thighs::

Not as good as my initial reply, it will have to do

DarthHERA
Jul 6th, 2000, 02:04:44 AM
:: follows her Master close behind and snarls at the Jedi ...not liking this Cave idea one little bit..."that guy is too green to be trusted Ogre.

........no offence" ::

Master Yoghurt
Jul 6th, 2000, 02:06:14 AM
::The cloud settles.. and it is quiet. Is Yog dead? Only one way to find out..::

Darth Ogre
Jul 6th, 2000, 02:09:22 AM
:: aproaches the cave entrance, holding his saber in front. He steps in ::

Darth Bane 2
Jul 6th, 2000, 02:09:35 AM
Bane arrives on scene on his supercharged white speeder bike with a stylish double red racing stripe going down te middle. He parks it in a handy parking garage and walks toward the action

DarthHERA
Jul 6th, 2000, 02:12:28 AM
:: laughs at Banes bike, then turns and follows Ogre into the cave.....tapping into her inner resources to locate the Jedi ::

Darth Grendel
Jul 6th, 2000, 02:13:33 AM
>>>O.O.C.: Damn it! Page 6 isn't loading for me! Can some of you please edit your signatures out? Thanks.<<<

Master Yoghurt
Jul 6th, 2000, 02:14:20 AM
::The two Sith finally enter.. their senses alert, scanning for the annoying little Jedi. They can see nothing but darkness. Even with Force Seeing, it is difficult. Something moves.. nearby, as Ogre turns around, he finds it was only a bat, flappering along the roof of the cave. Hera tries to listen for any sounds.. but all she can hear is water dripping from the ceiling. Yog is hiding somewhere..::

Darth Ogre
Jul 6th, 2000, 02:14:41 AM
OOC: :: points at DT ::

Master Yoghurt
Jul 6th, 2000, 02:16:13 AM
::The two Sith can sense the presense of the Jedi, but cant pinpoint his location yet..::

Darth Bane 2
Jul 6th, 2000, 02:16:30 AM
In the shadows Bane is using a combination of the Force to hide himself and his powerful photoreceptors on his helmet to see the approaching enemies. He does a quick succession of taps. Whats that ogre says as he turns. At that instand BAne jumps out, and steps with one foot behind DarthHERA, he pushes her on the ground and in the next instand right elbow ogre as he turns around. Ogre stumbless back only to be grabs by Bane who punches him in the face and throws h against the cave wall. Bane leaves to hunt the Jedi.

Darth Ogre
Jul 6th, 2000, 02:16:41 AM
:: reaches into his pouch and pulls a light stick out, he snaps it across his saber hilt and a red glow fills the cavern. He tosses it out ahead ::

DarthHERA
Jul 6th, 2000, 02:17:47 AM
:: Hera snatches the bat from the roof of the cave and squeezes its little bat-body till it pops. She crans her head listening, searching...sniffing for the jedi ::

Darth Bane 2
Jul 6th, 2000, 02:18:52 AM
Bane is using the force to hide himself from the others, but the scanner is not picking out yog, he keeps on searching

Master Yoghurt
Jul 6th, 2000, 02:21:55 AM
::Bane´s noisy entrance is the perfect distraction maneouver. Yog drops from a dark corner of the ceiling, tossing a termal detonator at a stone pilar supporting the ceiling of the cave. He then sprints out.. soon the cave would be filled with water!::

DarthHERA
Jul 6th, 2000, 02:22:50 AM
:: Hera is not surprised at the cowardly attack of Bane... ::

Master Yoghurt
Jul 6th, 2000, 02:23:01 AM
::Force speeds out of the cave!::

Master Yoghurt
Jul 6th, 2000, 02:23:37 AM
::Temal Detonator falls fast to the ground..::

Darth Ogre
Jul 6th, 2000, 02:24:09 AM
:: having not entered the cave very far, Ogre trips Yog as he rushes out and leaps out after him ::

Master Yoghurt
Jul 6th, 2000, 02:25:02 AM
::Yog reaches the entrance, and jumps to seek cover..::

Banestone
Jul 6th, 2000, 02:25:10 AM
*Bane feels a familiar presence in the cave, approaching stealthily... using his helmet's sensors, he sees the huge shape of Banestone strolling carefully towards him*

Greetings, nice to see a familiar... mmm... helmet! I'll take the other side of the cave wall, though, so I won't draw attention to you...

*Banestone leaves quietly, cloaked in the shadows of the cave and his deep black cloak, searching for Jedi*

Darth Bane 2
Jul 6th, 2000, 02:27:05 AM
The thermal detonator goes off, Bane's body is tossed across the narrow hallway, Bane's suit is sealed, so all he does is activate oxygen supply. Still using the force to hide himself he uses waypoints to exit which are displayed on his visors inside his helmet.

Master Yoghurt
Jul 6th, 2000, 02:27:21 AM
::"You let go...", Yog says as he knocks Ogre backwards.. he leaps out.. the detonator hits the ground..::

Darth Havok
Jul 6th, 2000, 02:28:13 AM
*Has been watching this brutal battle for sometime, suppressing his powers, and hiding them with the force from most, with an ancient Sith chanting technique. He sees bane, being the usually freaking idiot he is, and steps from beneath a tree, lighting strikes showing a brief shadowed image of Havok stepping through the tall grass, as beats of rain trickle down his cloak, and his eyes locked on Bane…*
(first post will edit out sig if needed)

Master Yoghurt
Jul 6th, 2000, 02:28:57 AM
::Yog shields himself from the blast..::

Darth Bane 2
Jul 6th, 2000, 02:29:45 AM
Bane is in a problem, oxygen is low due to a leak in Tank C from the blast, Bane force runs to the exit risking detection by yog or his enemy sith

Master Yoghurt
Jul 6th, 2000, 02:30:32 AM
::The thermal detonator explodes in a tremendous blast, kncoking out the stone pillar. Water starts flooding the cave..::

Darth Ogre
Jul 6th, 2000, 02:30:53 AM
:: still laying, face down, at the mouth of the cave, Ogre covers his head with his hands as he is covered with debris from the explosion from within. ::

DarthHERA
Jul 6th, 2000, 02:31:22 AM
:: Hera jumps back as the stone pillar explodes, sending shards of rock thru the air. A jagged peice impales into her shoulder as she scrambles to get out the entrance.

Seeing Ogre has Yog in his grasp, she uses her saber to smash peices of rock out of her way, and exits the cave in a fury of pain and anger - taking a viscous swipe with her LS at the jedi as she does so

Darth Bane 2
Jul 6th, 2000, 02:31:26 AM
Bane ses the exit, no something is wrong, be turns around and pastes a few concussion grenades on the ceilding, blasting a hole from which he jumps. He sees a sith and yog, who to pick.

Master Yoghurt
Jul 6th, 2000, 02:33:22 AM
::Stone fragments hit Yog from, every direction.. but Yog crawls further, and is finally out of the cave. With his last strength, he Force aided pushes a boulder over the entrance..::

Darth Bane 2
Jul 6th, 2000, 02:34:28 AM
Bane gets down on one knee, his signts are aimed right a yog, quickly he turn to the right and fires a single shot, the blast sails through the air and strikes Darth Havok in his right shoulder knocking him to the ground. Bane's computer reaout says that the sith is still very capable of fighting. Bane heads in the direction to finsih him off.

Darth Ogre
Jul 6th, 2000, 02:35:03 AM
:: rises up from the ruble, behind Yog, as he moves the boulder. Ogre kicks the jedi in the back of the head, bouncing his face off of the large stone ::

Boo!

Master Yoghurt
Jul 6th, 2000, 02:35:54 AM
::Water fills the cave fast..::

Darth Bane 2
Jul 6th, 2000, 02:37:59 AM
Seeing that Havoc is not getting up, Bane turns around, he zooms in on yog, it is time. Bane heads i his direction firing his blaster and launching grenades.

Darth Havok
Jul 6th, 2000, 02:38:16 AM
*Stand to meat Bane, the pain feeding his hatred for such an unworthy opponent…

Edit~OOC-this ain't real time dude...be patient

Darth Bane 2
Jul 6th, 2000, 02:41:24 AM
Bane turns around again, unworthy you say? Bane heads toward Havoc.

Master Yoghurt
Jul 6th, 2000, 02:43:55 AM
::Yog twists, using Ogre as a shield to avoid Hera´s saberslash. When he finally releases himself from Ogre´s powerfull hold, Ogre kicked Yog´s head, which sends the Jedi to the ground. Bane´s blaster shots misses, and ricochet of the wall, hitting Hera in the knee and Ogre in the heel.. Yog sends the grenade rolling back to Bane with the Force..::

Darth Havok
Jul 6th, 2000, 02:45:44 AM
Well we know his hearings good..... His spelling sucks..(havok with a "K"...Not havoc..)

*Lunges at bane spin kicking him upside the head...

Darth Bane 2
Jul 6th, 2000, 02:47:27 AM
Bane senses something is wromg he backflips up onto a tree and hides between some braches, but to no avail, the shock wave knocks him off the tree and disrupts his equipment, it ill be fine soon. Luckily he misses the shrapnel which hits the unprotected Havoc

Master Yoghurt
Jul 6th, 2000, 02:48:00 AM
..and the grenade rolled fast toward Havok and Bane..

DarthHERA
Jul 6th, 2000, 02:48:33 AM
:: Hera turns looking for Yoghurt...narrows her eyes as she sees him hiding behind a boulder to sheild from the blast.
She rushes and flips high and over, landing behind him.
"enough of the games Yoghurt" *lunges at him slashing wildly with her saber, bouncing sparks of the boulder as Yog dodges her assult. Hera force calls a nearby rock to her hand and pegs it right at Yogs head ::

OOC: last post for me tonite guys..be back tomorrow to check how things go. Sorry. ciao.

Master Yoghurt
Jul 6th, 2000, 02:49:30 AM
"Booom!!!"

Banestone
Jul 6th, 2000, 02:50:26 AM
OOC:
Good lord, are you all on cable modem or something?! :D
/OOC

*Banestone easily climbs out of the rubble of Bane's personally-made exit, and watches the fighting*

Darth Bane 2
Jul 6th, 2000, 02:51:32 AM
Bane decides he must head to his true enemy, with all equipment fuly functional Bane rather happy that 10,000 credits didn't go to waste, he heads toward yog, but first he side kicks Havok into a stream ;)

Darth Bane 2
Jul 6th, 2000, 02:53:38 AM
another grenade! Bane's boady is thrown backwards about 40 feet, his class IV armor prevents any shrapnel from harming him, but the unlucky Havok is caught int he middle of the hail storm and his body is knocked to the ground by the force of the explosion.

Master Yoghurt
Jul 6th, 2000, 02:54:01 AM
::Yog blocks Hera´s pebble, with another pebble.. but the Force of the blow sends the Jedi dropping to the ground..::

Darth Havok
Jul 6th, 2000, 02:54:46 AM
*As bane kicks him, he grabs his leg and brings his elbow down forcefully snapping it like a twig, dislocating his knee, and tearing ligaments, and muscle tissue.. Call upon the Dark Side, as the shrapnel seeps from his body, and falls to the ground...

You P'USSY A'SS....

OOC-You wish bane, its not that cool to post muliple times in a row...

Darth Grendel
Jul 6th, 2000, 02:54:51 AM
>>>O.O.C.: Can someone please transcribe Darth Turbogeeks post on page 6 for me? (Between post #101-120) That page is so graphics heavy that it won't load, so I can't respond to him. I'd appreciate it greatly. Thanks.<<<

Darth Bane 2
Jul 6th, 2000, 02:55:58 AM
While yog got knocked to the ground BAne was charging towards him, he is now about 10 feet away...

Master Yoghurt
Jul 6th, 2000, 02:57:41 AM
Ok, Grendel. Here is DT´s last post:

:: DT seems to relax, seeming to surrender. DT allows the Force to flow, to relax him, to heal and power him. Grendel, tricked into think the Jedi has surrendered, thence cant react fast enough as DT grabs his arms by the Force, rips them backwards, breaking bones and metal and forcing Grendel to drop his weapons. Points, and Grendel suddenly finds himself doing an incredibly painful splits, more bones and metal breaking. DT pins Grendel to the Ground like that with the Force, then uses the Force to ram Grendels weapins through his thighs::

Darth Bane 2
Jul 6th, 2000, 02:58:54 AM
Bane is getting much closer...

Master Yoghurt
Jul 6th, 2000, 03:01:34 AM
::Yog notices Bane gets closer..::

Darth Havok
Jul 6th, 2000, 03:02:43 AM
*surprisingly bane gets a CRYSTAL dagger put right throught the underside of his chin, the tip plunging out from his nose, as finally we don't have to listen to his sh'it anymore. Bane gets swept to the ground, landing on his face, further injuring himself, and havok moves a 15ft away..

OOc-You can't be impervious to all you c'ocky punk kid.. This is role-play so play along...

Darth Bane 2
Jul 6th, 2000, 03:03:51 AM
Bane leaps at yog both of the hit the ground, but Yog is pinned, Bane's black stormtroope rhelmet is right in his face. Here's a present from back home, Bane pulls out his pistol and puts it on yogs knee, yog screems "No!" as Bane pulls he trigger, and horrible sound is heard, Yog is terribly injured, but will be ok, thanks to modern medicine and bacta. Bane grabs his head and rams his helmet into yogs forhead knocking him out.

Serves you right! :p Bane walks off into the woods splashing through pudles and gets on his speeder and head to his ship

ooc - later yog, it was a pleasure

Darth Bane 2
Jul 6th, 2000, 03:05:53 AM
Bane luckily is not injured from the dagger due tohis armor which is impervious to all projectile weapons, or daggers in that fact.

Master Yoghurt
Jul 6th, 2000, 03:08:17 AM
OOC: I also have to leave.. for now that is, hehe..

Yog, clenched his hand to his knee, wrapping a Bacta bandage to it. He calms to Force heal..::

Darth Havok
Jul 6th, 2000, 03:12:38 AM
*refer to previous post bane*

Darth Grendel
Jul 6th, 2000, 03:12:49 AM
>>>O.O.C.: Thanks, Yoghurt.<<<

(Darth Grendel lies on the ground, in aganizing pain. But the pain is NOTHING compared to the rage which he currently feels! He uses that rage, and lifts a nearby boulder, CRUSHING Turbogeek! He lifts it and brings it down AGAIN, and AGAIN, and AGAIN on Turbogeek!

Finally, he casts the boulder aside, revealing a horribly bloodied, and broken Turbogeek. Some bones cracked, most broken, Turbogeek quickly passes into unconsciousness, unable to tolerate the pain any longer.

Darth Grendel concentrates one last time on Turbogeek. Using his Force Flame ability, Grendel causes Turbogeek's clothes to spontaneously combust! Grendel watches as the Jedi slowly roasts on the open battleground. Darth Grendel then lies on his back, trying to concentrate on healing his shattered legs.)

Darth Turbogeek
Jul 6th, 2000, 03:40:49 AM
It was a good fight until that move. Would you care to withdraw that move or would you care for me to defuse it?

Darth Turbogeek
Jul 6th, 2000, 03:47:20 AM
Stuff it, I'll defuse it.

:: The boulder comes down, DT uses the Force to cushion the blows. As Grendel attept a Force fire, DT uses a Force shield, stiflting the energy, absorbing the Force energy for himself safely

A Force leap and DT moves to a distance, allowing the Force to heal him::

Darth Grendel
Jul 6th, 2000, 05:08:41 AM
>>>O.O.C.: Alright, What you did to undo it is fine. Sorry I didn't respond sooner. I wasn't on. BTW: I started a fight with Sage Hazzard before this one and it ended with me winning, and I make it common practice to make a new Force ability with every win. I'm going to make one up now. I won't use it against you if you don't want me to. Just letting you know.<<<

(Darth Grendel lays on the ground in INTENSE pain! But he uses that! He focuses all the rage, all the anger, all the HATRED which he currently feels for Darth Turbogeek. The nanites within his body, INFUSED with energy, healing his body, repairing it at an INCREDIBLE rate!

Turogeek looks up at the distance, and sees the revitalized Grendel, brimming with the power of the Dark Side!)

You should have stayed in retirement, old man! And you should have surrendered when I asked you so nicely the first 2 times. You won't live long enough to regret that decision!

(Darth Grendel charges towards Turbogeek! Turbogeek readies himself, but is shocked to see that Grendel run, who had run under the shade of a tree, suddenly disappear! Turbogeek steps back, closer to a tree he's standing near, looking for Grendel. Then he feels a tapping on his shoulder. He looks behind him to see Grendel's fist coming towards his face!

Turbogeek is knocked back, as Grendel approaches him. He spins and lands a kick in Turbogeeks stomach, and when Turbogeek doubles over, he grabs him by the head and knees him in the face)

Let me offer you some advice I gave to Alpha, Turbogeek.

(Darth Grendel cracked his cybernetic knuckles as he approached Turbogeek)

Ignore the pain.

IT'S ONLY GOING TO GET WORSE!!

Darth Turbogeek
Jul 6th, 2000, 05:30:21 AM
OOC : Yes, sure, go ahead and use it.

:: DT groans, feeling this fight paifully. He realises he MUST heal now as he is suffering.

He focuses as he hears the knuckles crack, touching the Light Side

He hears Yoda's words... do or do not... there is no try....

He will Do then.

He draws the Force, becoming one with it's flow...

Life creates it .... makes it grow....

He is life

The Force infuses him, he erases all doubts from his mind....

He looks up at the Sith approaching.

He sslowly gets up and uncurls his hands, where new flesh is knitting, giving him life.

The Force is life.

It flows, building in him. The true nature of the Force is life, it flowed through him....

Grendel tries to grab DT, the Jedi instantly reacts, grabbing an arm and flinging him in a Judo throw into a nearby wall. The Sith gets up, and sees the shimmering power of the Light Side, glittering, the Jedi standing tall, relaxed and one with the Force.

"I dont care about Death, Sith. Unlike you, it has no hold on me... pain has no hold, your easy and weak Dark Side has no hold on me. "

DT motinos a finger and Grendel's cybernetic systems all start to register malfunctions as DT causes the mechanical parts to move out of place, to break, to malfunction. In a blink, the cybernetics are ruined totally::

Darth Grendel
Jul 6th, 2000, 05:55:51 AM
>>>O.O.C.: Quick question (Which I should've asked at the beginning), how are we ending this fight? I know I'm not going to give up, and I doubt you will, either. So should we have someone judge it? Just a thought.<<<

(Darth Grendel crumples to the ground, his body useless. He looks up at the light endowed Jedi and decides to unleash his newest power. Darth Grendel draws in the Dark Side to himself, and he looks at the jubilant Turbogeek.

Turbogeek stands there, tall and proud, when he begins to feel a constriction. He reaches for his throat, finding himself having more and more difficulty breathing! He clutches at his throat, attempting to draw in more air, but he can't! His throat begins to constrict more and more! Turbogeek, unable to concentrate on the Force due to his panic and surprise, is unable to stop what is happening to him. After several moments Turbogeek collapses to the ground, unconscious.

Darth Grendel then looks at his body. He focuses once again, this time on regaining control of his body. To make it do his bidding once more. He lifts his right arm.

He focuses, channeling more and more power into it. He lifts his left arm.

He pushes, with both his arms, as he lifts himself. And he also pushes himself to the limits of his mastery with the Dark Side. His legs move.

Darth Grendel, slowly, awkwardly, raises himself up. He brings one foot up, resting it flat on the ground. He raises himself on that foot. He then brings the other foot up, steadying himself on it. He nearly tips over, but holds his balance. He slowly, trembling throughout, raises his body up, finally standing up. The trembling ceases, and Darth Grendel is once again in control.

Grendel walks over to where Turbogeek is lying, unconscious. He then backs away, below the shade provided by a tree, and disappears, to await Turbogeek's next move.

(O.O.C.: Just want to know if you want this judged. If not I'll post again and continue the attack. I just think it's unfair to unload a bunch of attacks as the last post, in a fight that's judged.)

Darth Stone
Jul 6th, 2000, 06:04:02 AM
:: Stone makes his entreance through the Rafters ::

Well Sorry I did not come earler. Lets go!!!!

:: Stone jumps down from thr Rafters and Ignities his LS ::

NEtakers!!!

DarthDarkCloak
Jul 6th, 2000, 07:01:02 AM
*a green glow is seen in the shadows as cloak emerges*
i'm not a taker i'm a giver and i'm about to give you a headache
* cloak ignites one end of his saber and runs for stone as he reaches stone he slashes for his torso. ston easily blocks, and in the follow through cloak ends up behind stone. cloak quikcly jumps two slashes from stone who spins around frantically attacking him. cloak them slides through stones legs turns around and steps on th back of stones knee cap kneeling him, and strikes him on the head with the but end of his saber. as stone falls to the side cloak kicks him in the head sending him foward to the ground*
OOC: someone give him some aspirin

General Ceel
Jul 6th, 2000, 08:07:15 AM
(continued from page 3)

*General Ceels eyes open,blurry.He is still on the Battleground.Nukem had taken him from behind.
Dry blood covered his face.Using all the strength he can summon Ceel stands up and attackes Nukem*

*Lightsaber ignites*
*Ceel charges,screaming like a mad man*
*With his first slash, the sabers meet and hisss. With the second Nukem miss swings and Ceel takes the advantage, hitting him first in the side then in the arm.Nukem screams in agony and hunches over.Ceel kicks him in the head,then the gut.Nukem collapses to the ground spitting up blood.*

*While Nukem is down Ceel binds his arms and legs with rope. Then takes nukems weapons and throw them aside.And for the finishing touch Ceel pulls an energy ball from his pouch and sticks it in Nukems mouth, he covers it with a gag so he cannot spit it out.*

"Sleep tight"
ooc: why did you attack me, i told you i was going to bed?

Garik Loran
Jul 6th, 2000, 10:30:35 AM
OOC:Im sorry guys. I had a 16 hour work day yesterday and om top of that I popped my knee cap out of place.

And now.....

Once again donning the red and black armor of battle, Garik Loran nears the fray of battle with blood at his feet.

I challenge a Sith Lord or Master of skill. I hate to be snobbish but if I haven't heard of you, I'm not fighting you.

Who will heed my call?

Dark Duke Nukem
Jul 6th, 2000, 11:54:07 AM
OOC:Oh...
You Don't Want Me To Acttack You While You Are Asleep, ITs The Same Thing Except A Late Post By YOu But Thats Ok...
IC: I"m Screwed

General Ceel
Jul 6th, 2000, 12:02:25 PM
(occ: this post came this morning. I've got to leave)

*The tip of his saber burns into Nukems neck*

"I warn you. Don't get up"

*Ceel runs off to get a scotch*

kevin27
Jul 6th, 2000, 12:30:25 PM
kevin27 untied duke.

kevin27
Jul 6th, 2000, 02:32:46 PM
kevin27 left becase it was getting boring.

Banestone
Jul 6th, 2000, 03:36:47 PM
OOC:
Heyday ho, Turbogeek! Thought you should know that the Force doesn't work on manipulating electronic systems. In other words, you can't manipulate a droid with the Force... thus, I doubt you could do that to Grendel either. Hmm, I forget which book it was that talked about this fact at length... "Children of the Twilight" I think was the one. Look it up, God-man! :lol: Oh yeah, and feel free to ignore this, since you will anyways and Grendel seems ok with your move.
/OOC

*Banestone is still strolling around the battleground between Sith and Jedi, hoping for a nice fight or so... (A ROLE-PLAYING fight, not a GOD fight, so please don't apply, Turbogeek!)*

Dark Duke Nukem
Jul 6th, 2000, 04:43:57 PM
::Duke Gets Up, Thanks Kevin, Duke Runs After Ceel, While He IS Drinking A Sctoch Doesn't See Duke Coming, Duke And Kevin Tie Ceel Up And Throw Him Into Tie Fighter-X, Kevin Take Ceel Back To Where He Belongs, TGC, Kevin Takes Ceel Back To The TGC, That Should Keep Him From Coming Back, Mess With A Member Of TCB You Mess With All Of Us::

Darth Grendel
Jul 6th, 2000, 04:59:37 PM
>>>O.O.C.: He couldn't do that? I didn't know that. I didn't care for that move, anyway. It's the equivalent of me using the force to paralyze someone. Oh well. I undid it, so let's just avoid the "causing my bionics to go haywire",alright? BTW: Duke Nukem, your signature is messed up and eating everything under it. Fix it or turn it off, alright?<<<

Banestone
Jul 6th, 2000, 05:02:25 PM
OOC:
Aye, it's true... no problem. And Duke, edit out your sig! Aaa! :D
/OOC

General Ceel
Jul 6th, 2000, 05:06:09 PM
*At the Gungan Council General Ceel boards a ship and heads back to the Battleground, chasing Nukem all the way.*

Thinks to himself You better not be there when i arrive

Dark Duke Nukem
Jul 6th, 2000, 05:14:46 PM
::I'm Real Scared Ceel. Duke Ignites The Slayer And Gets Ready To Fight Ceel::

Dark Duke Nukem
Jul 6th, 2000, 05:21:14 PM
I Fixed My Sig!

General Ceel
Jul 6th, 2000, 05:26:51 PM
*Ceels ship lands and he steps out with his Lightsaber blazing green*

"ahhhh"

*charges Nukem*

"So how did that energy ball taste?"

*Swings down with his saber causing Nukem to look down. Ceel takes advantage of this and knees Nuken in the face, Breaking bones and knocking him to the ground....*

"Are you scared?"

Darth Lynch
Jul 6th, 2000, 06:01:16 PM
*Watchs the fight afar and at last sees a worthy challenge, making his way to his opponent of known skill he stops some distance from him, the Jedi sense the dark side from behind and turns around.*

Greetigns Garik Loran I've heard much about you.

*Ignites his lightsaber and thrust it at the Jedi who side steps it only to receive a kick to the ribs*

Most know who I'am, I'll be sorely disappointed if you do not.

Dark Duke Nukem
Jul 6th, 2000, 08:04:43 PM
::Duke Jumps In The ASTS And Fires At Ceel Making Him falls Over Breaking His Back, Duke Stays In THe ASTS, Healing Up, Ceel Lays On THe Ground, Ceel Can't Get Up, Duke Laughs At Ceel, That Should Keep You Down, Duke Walks Away And Orders TCB To Inprison Him, At Crimson Brood Base::

General Ceel
Jul 6th, 2000, 08:32:52 PM
occ: Is that Legal. How the hell can you just break my back.

Dark Duke Nukem
Jul 6th, 2000, 08:57:46 PM
I Don't Know...
DT Is It,
Well Never mind That Attack,
New Acttack:
*Duke Urges With Pain And Gets Up, Runs At Ceel And Tackles Ceel, Ceel Falls To The Ground, Ceel Can Barly Breath, Ceel Trys To Get Up But Can't, Duke Laughs At Ceel, Duke Orders TCB To Beat The ***** Out Of Ceel, While Ceel Is Getting His Ass Kicked, Duke Stand Reasy And Challenges Another Jedi Or Gungan*

IceDiablo
Jul 6th, 2000, 09:12:26 PM
*Wonders in from the shadows and watches the massive battle pondering who will win*

hmmmmmmmm who should i go for thinks for awhile

Dark Duke Nukem
Jul 6th, 2000, 09:17:07 PM
Us ID...
The Dark Side...
Since You Are Part Of The Sith,
Get Your Ass Out Here And Figth...

IceDiablo
Jul 6th, 2000, 09:20:56 PM
OOC:wha? are you talking to me Nukem

Dark Duke Nukem
Jul 6th, 2000, 09:22:50 PM
Yes You...

IceDiablo
Jul 6th, 2000, 09:28:44 PM
OOC: well sorry cant battling stone i be back when i finish ok?

Dark Duke Nukem
Jul 6th, 2000, 09:34:27 PM
ID (IceDiablo) Can I call You That!
Do You Want To Be In The Crimosn Brood!
Click On The Link In My Sig Ok!

IceDiablo
Jul 6th, 2000, 09:45:56 PM
OOC: np id is fine with me im not sure if i can im busy prevecting my skils by trianing with other sith.

JediBoricua
Jul 7th, 2000, 01:09:55 AM
Dark Side winning...you can start kissing my darkside before that happens...

HERA I awate you...

DarthHERA
Jul 7th, 2000, 01:46:16 AM
:: Hera comes silently thru the darkness after leaving Yoghurt to his 'Ogre-fate'.. realising Boricua's return.

She stealithly creeps up behind JB, leans over his shoulder plants a light kiss on his cheek.. whispers"im baaaaack"

Boricua knew Hera was approaching and stood taut ready do defend, but is stunned for a moment by Heras tactic.

As he turns to face her..she slams a flat-palmed fist in his face, causing him to stagger back in surprise, and brings her saber around in front of her and re-ignites ::

"ya couldnt wait for me to cut ya some more, Jedi, huh?"

Darth Turbogeek
Jul 7th, 2000, 01:56:07 AM
Wrong Banestone you blind mug.

I manipulated MECHANICAL, MECHANICAL, MECHANICAL systems

Now shut up and leave real fighters in peace.

Grendel, lets continue. Your quite a challenge.

DarthHERA
Jul 7th, 2000, 02:10:03 AM
OOC: be backshortly JG..gotta go off line for a little.

ps - too bad about your knee Garik.

Banestone
Jul 7th, 2000, 02:39:22 AM
OOC:
Hey TURBOGEEK TURBOGEEK TURBOGEEK! Let's whine at each other and point fingers and shout insults, it'll be fun, honest! :lol:

Hmm... well... If it's all so MECHANICAL, usually the term "malfunction" is not used when it is broken. The term "broken" is. Usually. In any case, from what you posted, it sounded like you were trying to make his systems go haywire, which is impossible with the Force. You did say "DT motinos(sic) a finger and Grendel's cybernetic systems all start to register malfunctions", recall that? You also wrote "DT causes the mechanical parts to move out of place, to break", which I have no problem with, but it didn't sound like you were just trying to smash up his mechanical bits there.

And... you DO know that I'm being picky and snobby, becaue you refuse to take back your GOD post to me, right? If you would just apologize/take it back, OOC, I would be much happier and you wouldn't need to yell so much at me! Doesn't it sound delightful? Naw, that wouldn't be much fun, better not do that. Instead, just keep insulting my intelligence with such witty comments as "you blind mug" and "sploit brats", and keep killing off all who you don't feel are "worthy" of you by switching into god mode. Why is it that because I joined a particular RP group that you feel I am some dumb-***?

I am honestly sorry to bring this up in a cool thread like this, everyone, it's just that I don't think that DT bothered to read (or at least care about) my other posts in the *other* thread. Basically all I want is for people not to disrespect me... I don't care a whit if anyone decides TO respect me, I just don't want to have to put up with the kind of garbage DT apparently feels I am worthy of. I'm not going to interrupt anything in this thread again, unless someone wants a RP fight with Banestone.

Oh... and DT, I'd like it if you'd contact me on ICQ, my # is 79191515. If you want to, anyways, since it probably won't accomplish much at this point.
/OOC

Xarkz Chaos
Jul 7th, 2000, 05:29:23 AM
OOC: true, true...escpecially the part with TSC...

Gav Mortis
Jul 7th, 2000, 05:34:50 AM
*A hooded figure enters the battlefield as the battle continues into the night; he is unnoticed, his dark robes being highlighted infrequently by the nearby clashing of lightsabers. The figure begins to walk to the centre of the battlefield, amidst the chaos, an oasis of sanity in a sea of madness. His silence contradicts the horrific volume of battle around him, he moves and eventually grinds to a halt at the centre of the battlefield.*

*The figure is till momentarily. Then suddenly his hands appear from within his cloak and they move towards his shoulders. They grasp his hood and instantly throw it back revealing Gav's face. He looks around as he continues to remove his cloak revealing his Sith robes. His hands eventually delve into a small pouch on his bav=ck and he takes out three pieces of metal which he very rapidly screws together to form a long, titanium bo. Gav stands on the battlefield...waiting in the darkness...

sparksterboy
Jul 7th, 2000, 06:25:13 AM
::I run up to TurboGeek and tag him::

Now your it!!
Try and catch me!!!!

::runs away and hides::

Darth Grendel
Jul 7th, 2000, 08:13:27 AM
>>>O.O.C.: Well, if you don't want the fight judged then I'm okay with keeping it going. Just don't do that attack again, alright? If that were okay then I would have used the Force to paralyze you on the first post and the fight would be over.<<<

(Darth Grendel re-emerged from the shadows as Turbogeek began to regain consciousness. His anger at not yet having defeated Turbogeek boiled in him, adding fuel to the already raging inferno that is his heart!)

You Jedi's enjoy to be made martyrs of, don't you? Well then, prepare to be made a martyr of, Turbogeek!

(Grendel, using the Force, hurled the still delirious Turbogeek against a tree, his arms outstretched. Grendel then fired off 4 quarrels, pinning each of Turbogeeks limbs to the tree, crucyfiing him.

Grendel then walked towards him, drawing out his lightsaber.)

A death in such a manner would normally take DAYS, Turbogeek. So I have decided to be merciful.

(Grendel ignited his lightsaber and slashed Turbogeeks knees. His legs, their knees slashed, were now no longer able to relieve the pressure which Turbogeek felt in his chest. The pressure in his chest made it harder and harder for him to breathe.)

Now your death will only take hours.

(Grendel walked a ways back, putting his lightsaber away, and sat in a comfortable spot to watch Turbogeek suffocate to death.)

Dark Duke Nukem
Jul 7th, 2000, 12:18:42 PM
*Duke Callenges Any Other Jedi Or Gungan That Has The Guts,Duke Coaxs And Loads His DR200, Lets Go Jedi Scum!

Dark Duke Nukem
Jul 8th, 2000, 12:05:54 PM
OOC:Where Is Everybody?