PDA

View Full Version : 1 Jedi and 5 Sith

Sage Hazzard
Jul 9th, 2000, 10:18:03 AM
::Tatooine Desert, no place for man or beast, especially in Summertime, like today. There is hardly any wind, this can be looked at either way, no dust gets in your eyes, or the heat becomes almost unbareable. Except there is a man here, a lone man that looks as though he waiting for something, or perhaps someone. This man is a Jedi::

Sage Thinking:They thought this would be my death, I shall prove everyone wrong. Or die trying....

::In the distance you can see 5 men on foot, witch is very strange for this time of year. They walk steadily though the desert terrain::

Sage Thinking:Finally!

::The 5 men spot the lone Jedi and speed up to him with incredible speed, they arrive no more then 2 seconds. The speed is incredible since they were atleast half a mile away. It can now be seen that these men are Sith::

Sage:I'm glad you decided to come.

Ezekiel:So eager to die?

Sage:What you think is not always what is true, Sith. YOu think I am but a stupid Jedi for you to toss aside, you will soon learn that this is far from the truth.

Duke:All bark but no bite. Care to put your money where you mouth is?

Sage:No, I do not wish to take money from brused and battered Sith, as you soon will be.

Gav:Hahahahahaha!!!! That is truly funny Jedi. After you die, I will tell your sister of your death, then I will tell your parents of her death. Hahahahaha!!!

Sage:If I should die, I will take you with me. I have more tricks up my sleave then you may believe.

Banestone:5 Sith against 1 Jedi, no trick will save you here. Prepare to die.

::1 Sith, name of Firebird did nto talk. This told Sage that he most likely wouldn't fight much either. Perhaps he thought the battle was useless and a waste of his time. 1 Jedi vs. 5 Sith, it is on the outside a miss match::

Ezekiel:Lets get this on!

Sage:I offer you one last chance to back out.

Gav:I was just about to say the same to you.

Sage:Very well.

::Sage activates his armor and LS Peace::

Sage:You 5 may make the first move.

OOC:o kay, any Jedi can join in. Only 4 though. Please make your joining in post more storyish. Don't just magicly appear next to me.

Keman
Jul 9th, 2000, 10:27:37 AM
((OOC-I was planning on just watching....I've been doing that lately....))

KnyteWulf
Jul 9th, 2000, 10:38:17 AM
:: sitting atop a cliff in the far distance, meditating, cloak wavering in the still wind :: (Think a female version of Piccolo and you got it.)
Am I allowed to join, or is this invitation-only? ^_~

Sage Hazzard
Jul 9th, 2000, 10:49:36 AM
OOC:I'm saying this Out of Charactor since my charactor is starting to figth right now. Well.... You can't figth now, 6 against 1 is a little too much. If a Sith drops out I might let you in if you are still around. Okay?

Ezekiel Rage
Jul 9th, 2000, 10:56:02 AM
lets fight!

(ooc: i'm going out for awhile :( i'll be back around afternoon)

Qi Yun Ti
Jul 9th, 2000, 11:47:37 AM

KnyteWulf
Jul 9th, 2000, 11:57:39 AM
OoC: *LoL* Fine by me, hon! ^_^;; Wouldn't wanna beat you up TOO bad, now would we? ^_~

Gav Mortis
Jul 9th, 2000, 12:05:13 PM
*Gav looks at the misguided Jedi, and shakes his head*

I will fight side by side with Sage Hazzard and quite frankly Sage, there isn't anything you can do about it!

Sage Hazzard
Jul 9th, 2000, 12:15:21 PM
::Looks in shock at Gav::

Are you saying you are going to fight on my side? It is your choice, YOU pick YOUR opponents.

KnyteWulf
Jul 9th, 2000, 12:19:48 PM
Kewl. This should be fun. MATTHIAS, you still have some popcorn left?

Gav Mortis
Jul 9th, 2000, 12:22:00 PM
*Gav looks at his opponents and thinks*

Well who are the Sith fighting us?

Keman
Jul 9th, 2000, 12:25:04 PM
:: sits next to Wulf ::

It ain't popcorn but it'll do...

:: takes out of his pouch a box of chocolate ::

Want some?

:: holds the box towards Wulf ::

Ezekiel Rage
Jul 9th, 2000, 04:08:03 PM
((ooc: i'm back))

*ignites his LS and gets in a def. stance*

Sage Hazzard
Jul 9th, 2000, 04:20:28 PM
As you know, the Jedi strikes second. On the other hand....

::Looks at Gav::

Gav, go ahead and attack first if you wish, since you are not a Jedi.

::Sage activates his armor and LS Peace::

Lets dance.

Ezekiel Rage
Jul 9th, 2000, 04:32:40 PM
hmm.. didn't know TSC sided with the Jedi...
bah!

*looks closely at both Sage and Gav*
so.. which one do i get?

Sage Hazzard
Jul 9th, 2000, 04:48:23 PM
It depends... Do you wish to die, or do you....

::Looks at Gav::

Wish to die. Either way you dead. Your choice.

::Sage tightens his grip on Peace, ready for a attack::

Dark Duke Nukem
Jul 9th, 2000, 04:48:45 PM
*Duke Watches From The Corner*

Ezekiel Rage
Jul 9th, 2000, 04:56:27 PM
hey Dukey, take Gav..

I want Sage!
*charges at Sage with his ignited LS. Sage prepares to counterattack but Rage teleports behind him. Rage sweeps him. he quickly grabs Sages legs and turns him over onto his stomach. he then bends Sage's legs causing great pain in his back.*
*releases his hold and kicks him in the stomach while Sage tries to get up*
*flips backward and gets back in a def. stance*

Sage Hazzard
Jul 9th, 2000, 05:04:59 PM
::Sage gets up off the ground and runs at ER(hehe, ER). Sage flips over ER and kicks him in the back of the head as he begins to come down. Sage puts up a Force Wall in front of ER and he smashes into, the impact from the kick still strong, the impact breaks ER's nose, Sage deactivates the Wall. Sage stabs Peace through ER's right shoulder blade. ER jerks back in agony and Sage kicks him in the spine *crack* ER falls to the ground face first::

Gav Mortis
Jul 9th, 2000, 05:12:54 PM
OOC: I'm online now...so...anyone to fight?

*Gav watches the jedi fight with ER and waits for an attacker*

Well, let's do it!

xHotHeadx
Jul 9th, 2000, 05:13:58 PM
*screams a bit in pain*
AARRGH!
*turns over onto his back and kicks Sage in the crouch*
YOU WILL PAY!!
*as Sage bends over, Rage ignites the psyblades from the wrist (kinda like wolverine) and starts slashing Sage's back till he can see the blood appear. Rage then forces Sage's head into the ground (DDT)*
*Sage gets up quickly but Rage grabs his leg. Rage forces it to bend the wrong way and then hears *crack**

Ezekiel Rage
Jul 9th, 2000, 05:16:03 PM
((sorry about that.. i'm hothead.. i forgot to change accounts :P))

Sage Hazzard
Jul 9th, 2000, 05:32:13 PM
::Sage screams in agony. He kicks Rage in the head with his unbroken leg. Sage falls to the ground with no legs supporting him. Sage pops the bone back into place and begins Force Heal, the leg will be healed in 2 posts. 2 mini rocket launchers pop out of Sage's shoulders and 2 mini blasters pop out of Sage's wrists. Sage lets Blasts and Rockets at ER, 4 Rockets him him and 6 blasts hit him. ER notices that his stomach is now cut open from a Rocket, he begins to bleed internally, ER coughs up some blood and is in a lot of Pain. The Rockets and Blasts have knocked ER out of reach to Sage, so Er can not attack him without walking, with seems pretty hard for him now. The pain is almost to much for the Sith, he feels like passing out but doesn't::

OOC:That's okay. Cool other name and sig.

Ezekiel Rage
Jul 9th, 2000, 06:10:44 PM
*Rage floats a few inches above the ground*
HA! so you think i'm helpless?!
*sticks both arms foward whincing a bit in pain due to the missles and rockets*
*uses the 'Force Rage' to multiply himself 5x. the copies move to completely surround him. Sage attempts to escape but one of the copies disables him from moving with it's psychic ability*
pain.. it's so fun.. TRY IT!!
*all five copies send images of pain, suffering, hate, anger, aggression and all the traits of a Sith to Sage's brain via psychic ability*
HOW DOES IT FEEL!?!
*sage falls to the ground screaming and holding his head trying to rid himself of the images*
*one of the copies floats to Sage's ear*
suffer.. pain.. hate.. anger.. agression.. feel the dark side.. can you?..
*the copies become one. Rage watches Sage still feel the Dark Side and prepares to attack again. sticks both arms out*
GIGAS FLARE!!!
*a huge Energy Blast ignites from Rage's hands and explode when the hit Sage creating a mini-crater and destroying much of Sage's armor*

Sage Hazzard
Jul 9th, 2000, 06:20:31 PM
Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

::Sage screams in agony and uses Mind Block so that ER can't get inside his mind again, witch sorta make Sage feel better since he knows he won't have to see those images again. Sage uses Force Healing again, the leg will be healed my next post. Sage takes out his White LS, it is currently unnanmed but we'll call it "Whitey", he now has Peace and Whitey. Sage throws both LS in the air and past ER, ER turns around to see what the LS are doing, the keep flying past him. ER turns back and meets with 2 Mini-Rocket launched from Sage's shoulders, this sends Er flying through the air. Sage brings Peace and Whitey back with the Force, he sends both LSs right through ER's stomach as he is flying back. Sage grabs the 2 LSs, they are pretty bloody and that's sorta gross but hell, he's seen worse things. Sage makes a Force Wall behind ER, he slams into and hits the ground. ER has a mild concussion, his digestive track is torn to hell, he is bleeding internally and is coughing up blood. He looks and feels like hell. Sage does too, but a Jedi knows no pain. Sage sits up and waits for his wounds to heal, he holds his 2 LSs ready for a attack, if there is one::

Do you surrender now Sith?!

OOC:My leg is going to be healed in the next post, okay?

Ezekiel Rage
Jul 9th, 2000, 06:39:55 PM
*caughs up all the blood that he can.. for now*
..ugh..surrender.. NEVER!!!
*Rage uses the 'Force Heal' to heal his stomach (i dunno.. 2 turns.. doesn't matter to me much)*
*Rage flies higher in the air holding his stomach. uses most of the pain to his advantage. knowing that the battle should be over, Rage decides not to give up. Rage uses all his strength to power up. he then sticks both hands above his head*
MASENKO!!!!
*a bigger and more lethal Energy blast than the last one speeds toward Sage and tears through his aromor severly injuring his chest area*
*rage clutches his stomach again feeling more pain.. he caughs up a bit more blood. once he feels a bit better, he teleports to the severly hurt sage*
*Rage uses the 'Force Inferno' that engulfs Sage in flames*
burn.. scream..
*Rage kneels down on the ground cluthcing his stomach but watches Sage scream and run around as the flames burn through whatever is left of his armor and burns his skin*
*Rage falls down to the ground*
...nothin.......can preven..t...the.. burning...

Sage Hazzard
Jul 9th, 2000, 06:57:06 PM
::Sage uses Alter Mind to make ER think that Sage is dead. ER stops the burning thinking the fight is over. He lays on the ground happy about what he thinks is a victory. Sage uses Force Heal to start the healing of his skin, it will be healed in 4 posts, if the battle lasts that long. Sage crawls up to ER, he can walk but right now he's in too much pain. Sage ignites both his LSs, Peace and Whitey, he drives Peace through ER's chest, the LS is right next to ER's heart, the heat from the LS begins to burn ER's heart. Sage drives Whitey through ER's neck. ER can't breath because the LS blocks every passage. ER will soon die from either his heart burning or him not breathing. Sage holds the LSs in place with all his might, the ends of them are stuck in the ground. ER now realises what is REALLY happening, Sage isn't dead, he himself is Dieing!::

Surrender or *cough* Die.

Ezekiel Rage
Jul 9th, 2000, 07:07:02 PM
*uses the last will of all his power to manipulate Sage into removing both light sabers from him*
AAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
*Rage disables Sage from moving*
*Rage gasps for breath and clutches his chest*
*his eyes start to widen as he feels too much pain*
*he tries to heal himself*
*Rage undisables Sage and has Sage impale himself in the chest and neck (like he did to Rage) with both of his LS due to Rage's manipulation*
*Sage falls down and both Rage and Sage lie on the ground gasping for air and holding their chests*

((double KO.. er.. tie?))

Banestone
Jul 9th, 2000, 07:24:37 PM
OOC:
Gav? What are you doing?! He's a Jedi... we are Sith... that just sort of breaks every rule TSC has about dealing with Jedi or Sith. You don't fight the Sith. And you don't help the Jedi. Mebbe I missed an important post somewhere, sorry if I did...
/OOC

*Banestone stares at Mortis in shock at his defiance towards his Sith brethren, but snaps out of it as he sees the Jedi has ER at a stand-still... acting quickly, Banestone uses the Force to shove Sage into the air, away from ER, with the result of ER being out of harm's way for the moment, and Sage collecting himself about 15 feet away. Banestone ignites his lightsaber and advances at the Jedi*

Ezekiel Rage
Jul 9th, 2000, 07:43:54 PM
((took you long enough!.. the hell you've been!? at least i didn't get double teamed))

Banestone
Jul 9th, 2000, 07:56:09 PM
OOC:
Ahaha, sorry... I've been... eh... elsewhere! :D Dangit, have to leave soon too... be back in a couple hours, though
/OOC

Firebird1
Jul 9th, 2000, 08:08:56 PM
OOC: Which Sith are involved? Just a simple question.

Sage Hazzard
Jul 10th, 2000, 12:18:31 AM
OOC:Check the first post Firebird, no other Sith have joined in.

IC:Sage is battered and gravely wounded, he can hardly move he can hardly breath. Sage calls his LSs to him, they fell on the ground when Sage was thrown through the air by Bane. Sage deactivates Whitey and clips it to his belt. He can hardly move so he must use other means. Sage gathers all the Force Energy possible at this time in his training, he can gather no more. He lets it all fly. The energy is being used to do as must damage as possible. A incredible flash happens as the Jedi releases the energy. When the flash dies down Bane is lying on his back, his shoulders disloated, and his back broken. ER's wounds are re-opened by the blast and he now has a huge hole in his stomach, displaying his insides. Sage lays on the ground, he can not move and can hardly think anymore, the attack took all his energy away::

OOC:This attack will make it so I can not post in atleast 4 posts by others. And then I can only move barely. Is this fair?

Gav Mortis
Jul 10th, 2000, 05:48:28 AM
*Gav steps forth, he stands before the fallen Jedi glaring at all Sith, he activates his LS and begins to move foward*

Sage has had enough, now it's my turn to have a bit of pain!

*Gav's speed increases suddenly into a blur and he stops dead before ER, with his LS drawn back...he swings to hit ER's head from the left and is blocked, then from the right, blocked and then attempts to cut one of his legs off and is blocked however as he does so he pivots on his left foot, spins and lands a roundhouse kick to ER's jaw knocking him back and as he recovers, he hears a blood curdling cry and looks up*

Arrrrrggggggghhhhhyaaaaaa!!!

*Gav brings his LS down from above his head aiming for a diagonal slash to cut ER's head off, however ER raises his LS up to block. Before the LS clash Gav quickly deactivates his LS allow his to pass through ER's blade and then reactivates it, he cuts a deep wound through ER's chest. Gav spins with the momentum of his own attack and swaps his LS into his left hand as he does, with his left arm he buries an elbow deep into ER's gut and brings his fist up smashing ER's face with the butt of his LS as he keels over from the elbow attack, blood from ER's nose covers Gav's hand. Whilst he did this, with his right hand he had revealed a Sai Dagger, as finally spins to face ER he clashed his LS with his holding them both in place, locked together. Gav then impales the dagger into his gut and rips upwards with it pulling it out as it met his sternum creating a huge wound in ER's gut spilling some of his insides as ER falls to the ground.*

Now are one of you Sith gonna help your fallen friend or not...

*Gav turns to face the remaining Sith when he is kicked in the face and as he wipes the blood from his nose, a powerful electic charge surges through his body hurling him accross the room, Gav initially having difficulty moving, remains motionless on the floor for a moment*

Ezekiel Rage
Jul 10th, 2000, 09:40:38 AM
((first off... I'M ALREADY LYING ON THE GROUND GAV!!!.... but i guess he didn't see it))

*Rage falls down hurt even more*
*he uses the force to heal his wounds*
*he tries to get up, but fails. he crawls toward his LS. Gav doesn't see him grab for it cause his attention is at the other sith. Rage toses it up and then uses the force to impale Gav right below the heart. Gav falls down.*
*Rage tries to meditate but has no luck for he is lying on the ground*

..Bane... fireb..rd.. hel.p...

*Rage holds on so he doesn't pass out*

Gav Mortis
Jul 10th, 2000, 11:09:44 AM
*Gav lies motionless on the ground and allows his hatred to blaze like a fire, he uses dark side energies to reduce the extent of his wounds and block out the pain and he gets up and looks at the three standing Sith*

Well is that it?

*Gav turns to Sage*

Are you ok Sage?

Sage Hazzard
Jul 10th, 2000, 11:23:20 AM
::Sage coughs up some blood. He turns his head, the only body part able to move well to Gav::

Never.... Felt better..... Nah, I-I...

::Sage coughs up some more blood::

....Feel like hell.

Dark Duke Nukem
Jul 10th, 2000, 11:24:48 AM
*Duke Walks In, Ready To Fight, Duke Pulls The Slayer Off His Belt And Ignites It Ready To Fight*

Gav Mortis
Jul 10th, 2000, 12:03:46 PM
*Gav turns and kneels by his partner, and attempts to use dark energies to reduce the extent of Sage's injuries but the light in Sage refuses the darkness and vanquishes it, Gav sighs*

Your essense will not accept my help...take some rest and I can take care of these cowardly excuses for Sith warriors!

*Gav glares at his opponents as he speaks*

OOC: I suggest about 5+ posts before you are sufficiently healed to stand and fight, I can take care of em for the time being OK?

Ezekiel Rage
Jul 10th, 2000, 12:17:00 PM
*gathers energy to talk*
..Gav!... you..WEAKLING!!...
tea.m.ing.. wi.t.h.. a.. j.j..edi..
ugh!
*cluthches the ground in which he lies down on*
*stops talking to save his energy*

Gav Mortis
Jul 10th, 2000, 12:42:53 PM
*Gav stands and helps Sage to his kness as he vomits blood on the floor, where he is to rest, Gav smirks at Ezekials comments and activates his LS*

Oh believe me I am a Sith to the end but it is time for you to die!

*Gav stares at the Sith, he backs away from the as they unprogressively and menacingly approach. However he realises he will be leaving sage's body ungaurded*

*Gav runs at his opponents with great speed and as he nears, he pivots on his right foot, spins and swings his LS*

Arrrgggghhhhyaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

*Gav cries with unimaginable hatred and aggression as the head of Sage Hazzard is separated from the rest of his body. Gav looks on, his eyes wide open, hands trembling and he seethed with evil more Satanic than the devil himself...his face was red from blood, it dripped from his chin and he loved it and relished every second of it as he glares at the decapitated corpse of Sage*

Pathetic! Foolish, naive Jedi willing to entrust his life to a Sith, not even the Jedi Order doesn't deserve such fools, your death will herald a new beginning, DT is a fool...

*He looks at his fellow Sith, TSC, TSE and Rogue*

...from this day forth there will be a new order, for all Sith, the United Order, it is not a new group, just a collective in which all Sith will unite and destroy the Jedi...this battleground is ours!

*Gav turns and heads for the exit*

Gav Mortis
Jul 10th, 2000, 01:29:19 PM
ttt

Sage Hazzard
Jul 10th, 2000, 01:32:19 PM
OOC:Ah, Gav, What am I supposed to do? You can't kill me, it's against the rules.

Gav Mortis
Jul 10th, 2000, 02:03:17 PM
OOC: Not if you accept it and for the sake of the roleplay I suggest you do. It would make things more dramatic, you don't have to accept it but think about it, it highlights the sheer evilness of my charicter to do this and how would your charicter possibley prevent it, he was completely unsuspecting it, badly wounded and it happened so fast...your charicter wont die as you know only in this thread will he be dead.

What d'ya think?

Ezekiel Rage
Jul 10th, 2000, 02:24:20 PM
((dramatic.. but you didn't battle much so it didn't have much effect (or is it affect.. ah screw it!)))

*Rage lies on the ground smirking at what happened.*

Gav Mortis
Jul 10th, 2000, 02:36:16 PM
OOC: Yeah I know it would've been more dramatic like that...but my charicter would be breaking the rules too much...the rules for TSC that is, know what I mean?

Banestone
Jul 10th, 2000, 04:31:17 PM
OOC:
Yes. ;)
/OOC

*Banestone lies groaning on the ground, his back broken neatly by the blast of Force energy and his fall. Inside his body, next to his spinal column near the broken section, durasteel rods shoot out to set the break and enable him to move about safely until the bone mends. Banestone carefully regains his feet and stows away his lightsaber as he laughs at the broken carcass that once was a trusting Jedi*

Excellent work, Lord Mortis... now let's get Rage to a bacta tank, I think he needs it. *Thinks about it* Oh yeah... I need it too.

Gav Mortis
Jul 10th, 2000, 05:05:03 PM
*Picks up Ezekial and carries him off the battleground*

Hey Ezekial, how you feelin?

Ezekiel Rage
Jul 10th, 2000, 06:45:03 PM
egh.. fine i guess...

anyway, i need more Jedi battles..

Banestone
Jul 10th, 2000, 08:28:54 PM
*Laughs* Don't worry, I have the feeling you'll get them...

*The three make their way off of Tatooine and back to their respective headquarters*

THE END

*Happy music plays and the credits start to roll*

Ezekiel Rage
Jul 10th, 2000, 08:33:29 PM
*credits*
starring cast--

Ezekiel Rage--Ezekiel Rage
Sage Hazzard--Sage Hazzard
Gav Mortis --Gave Mortis
Banestone --Banestone

..blah blah blah... blah blah blah blah!

Fire Hazzard
Jul 10th, 2000, 10:42:58 PM
:: Runs over, screaming :: Sage! Why don't you tell me next time you're in a near death battle and some Sith said their gonna kill me! I could come here and ripped their heads off, which I might still do! :: Ignites Ice and Swings it around in a circle threateningly. Then turns to a calmer tone. :: Sage, would you like me to escort you back to the bar? I'm sure Cal can cheer you up :: Winks ::

Sage Hazzard
Jul 11th, 2000, 12:12:55 AM
OOC:Gav are you saying I would only be dead in THIS thread?! I would still be alive in OTHER threads? And I would still be alive in the FUTURE?! Hmmm..... What about you edit your attack to that you cut my jugular vein, I will bleed to death, but we'll say Fire Hazzard revives me with Force Heal. Would this be okay?

Banestone
Jul 11th, 2000, 01:09:05 AM
OOC:
Ahahaha! That was good, Ezekiel... :lol: Hmm, that idea sounds good to me, Sage, as long as it's believeable... ah nuts, that means we all have to edit our messages... d'oh! Between you and Gav to figure out, though.
/OOC

Ezekiel Rage
Jul 11th, 2000, 09:38:21 AM
i ain't editin'...

too much time..

let's jest say your head popped back in by a miracle. then Fire came and helped make sure that you were alive (via force)..

that should do it.. and another happy day in LALA Land...

*walks out*

Ninja 5
Jul 11th, 2000, 12:01:50 PM
*Walking in desert, using thermal scan looks around and sees something happening out in the desert*
"What the ..., a ... lightsaber battle!"
*Uses his speed to get out there, as he is running he kicks up lots of sand.*
*At the battle Sage looks over at the sand strangly flying around. Then everybody else some looks over*
*When Ninja gets there he says*"I have an better chance of winning now, you see I am 100% Cyborg, so I don't get worn out and the heat does nothing to me."
*Ninja grabs his Japanese Katana(sword) that can cut though steel like butter.*
*He waits for an attack.*

Gav Mortis
Jul 11th, 2000, 02:20:25 PM
OOC: Sage is dead Ninja.

Banestone
Jul 11th, 2000, 02:39:12 PM
OOC:
Yeah. People will appreciate it a lot if you would READ all the posts in a thread before replying without all the information. :) Also, I don't believe "100% cyborg" means what you think it does, as a cyborg is not 100% anything. We're part organic... part mechanic. Are you meaning that you are all machine, a droid? Then you ain't a cyborg. Unless you had just kept your organic brain, or something, inside your mechanical body... then you could be, I suppose, and be about 99.9% machine... but still, not 100%.
/OOC

Sage Hazzard
Jul 11th, 2000, 03:59:25 PM
OOC:Yeah, but I'm only dead in THIS thread. Gav just wants to be dramatic. So I said I'd stay dead in THIS thread. He can't kill me because it's against the rules, so I'm only dead in THIS thread. THIS thread..... THIS thread.... Just making sure you know. :D

Yeah, just become a robot, it's cooler.

Banestone
Jul 11th, 2000, 04:30:33 PM
OOC:
I don't understand... are you trying to say that you're only dead in THIS thread, or something? :lol: Heh, j/k man, we all understand that. And if someone doesn't, then they are a complete idiot - or perhaps illiterate and/or a spider monkey. :D
/OOC

Ezekiel Rage
Jul 11th, 2000, 07:08:55 PM
hmm.. if SAGE is dead in THIS thread..
we must give him a *cough*proper*cough* burial Sith style
*Rage and Bane grab Sage and dump him in a trash dumpster*
*wipes hands off*
yes.. job well done

Sage Hazzard
Jul 11th, 2000, 11:47:21 PM
OOC:Hehehe, I was just playing around, I figured you guys would have fun with it. Good one ER. :)

Just for you that don't know..... I'm dead in THIS thread.... THIS thread..... THIS thread.... Only THIS thread..... THIS one..... Not another one..... THIS one..... THIS Thread. :D

Ezekiel Rage
Jul 12th, 2000, 09:54:02 AM
and trapped in a dumpster..

((i beleive this thread might stay for awhile cause when people wish to beat you up... they can come here and kick yer dead carcass :p ... just a thought though))

Banestone
Jul 12th, 2000, 12:01:12 PM
Now now, Rage... you forgot the finishing touches on this noble Jedi scum's burial!

*Banestone produces a match, and Ezekiel soaks the dumpster in gasoline. The larger Sith strikes and lights his match*

Now for the final words... Sage Hazzard... Sage Hazzard was a good Jedi... a noble warrior... and no friend of mine. Actually, I hated his guts. Well actually, ALL us Sith did, but only because he was a Jedi. He was brave, honorable, and above all, he was -OW! MY FINGERS ARE BURNING!

*Banestone yelps and throws the match onto the dumpster*

FWOOOSH!!

Ezekiel Rage
Jul 12th, 2000, 03:07:07 PM
((:lol: that was good Bane))

*uses the Force Inferno to burn the whole Dumpster down*
eh.. i didn't think the gas and the matches would do it all
*sticks his butt at the fire and F*arts*
*the flames grow huge and the sound grows louder*
ahh.. good thing i had those beans
:)

Banestone
Jul 12th, 2000, 03:19:36 PM
Pesky matches! Especially that cheap, hotel kind! *Carefully stands back, away from the deadly and explosive combination of inferno and flatulence* :lol:

Ezekiel Rage
Jul 12th, 2000, 03:38:01 PM
((yeah.. those hotel matches really suck))