PDA

View Full Version : Lets get ready to RUMBLE! Old fasioned brawl time!

Sage Hazzard
Jul 7th, 2000, 01:19:36 AM
::Sage stands on the battleground without any weapons or armor::

I want to have a old fassioned brawl, no armor or weapons, just what you were born with. Flesh and Bones.

No Killing or Disimbarment
Bone Breaking Allowed
Nothing Permanent

It ends when someone surrenders or just calls it quits. If you call it quits or surrender, someone else can take your place. I'll fight opponent after opponent, until I surreneder or just get tired of it.

Any Sith, Imperial, or Bounty Hunter. That's all. Now lets get this fight started!!!

Keman
Jul 7th, 2000, 04:44:11 AM
:: appears behind Sage and taps him on the shoulder ::

Pay attenion kid, this is one lesson you aren't going to forget.

:: punches Sage in the face breaking Sage's nose, then spins kicks him in the face ::

Sage Hazzard
Jul 7th, 2000, 08:06:46 AM
::Sage stumbles back a bit::

You call THAT a attack!! Let me show you how it's done.

::Sage runs up to Keman with Force Speed, Sage stops in front of him. Sage fakes a punch to the face, Keman goes to block it, Sage kicks Keman with his left foot in his right knee. The kick pushes the knee inwards, the knee bends the WRONG way, ouch, the leg breaks. Sage with his other foot kicks Keman in the nuts, as Keman bends over Sage brings his left foot to kick Keman on the jaw. The kick flips Keman over and sends him flying back, he slams into the ground. Keman now notices his jaw was broken my the kick::

That's how you fight. Oh, and I now see what you are trying to do, by calling me "kid" you hope to anger me, won't happen, sorry. I don't like the insult, but my attacks are not affected by them, nor do I get angry because of them. I simply pity you, for your IQ level is below 0, for I am not a "child", as I've just shown.

Jedi Alpha
Jul 7th, 2000, 12:21:19 PM
::Alpha appears in the rafters::

Keman~I'm the one that gets slightly angry if you call me "kid"...Not him...

Ninja 5
Jul 7th, 2000, 12:34:27 PM
*Takes his seat*

Keman
Jul 7th, 2000, 01:08:34 PM
:: Sage hears a loud popping noise as Keman pops his jaw and leg back into place ::

I'm just warming up......

:: doesn't move from his spot, Sage notices Keman's body is shaking ::

*Insert insane laughter here*

Matt Black aka Mr Emerid
Jul 7th, 2000, 01:17:53 PM
/::sits down wiht a bucket of popcorn.;;

'Man uyou wanted a brawl ya shoulda called ME! I'm th' MASTER o' Hand to hand!"

KnyteWulf
Jul 7th, 2000, 01:28:06 PM
:: grumble, grumble ::
Shut up, Emerid.
:: drags him out ::

Sage Hazzard
Jul 7th, 2000, 04:03:43 PM
Emerid, stick around, after I get through with this guy, you and me can rumble.

::Looks at Keman, the nutjob::

Ooooookay, well I'm not attacking you if you're just laughing there. It's not very Jedi like. Now get up off your sorry ass and fight, or I'll fight Emerid.

Firebird1
Jul 7th, 2000, 04:39:51 PM
*Firebird1 walks in drinking a bottle of water.*
I'd better watch this fight...

Keman
Jul 7th, 2000, 08:08:22 PM
:: still shaking, gets up and looks at Sage ::

Okay I'll fight you like I mean it, this time...

:: cracks his knuckles and stands in a cheesy fighting pose then snap kicks Sage in the chin breaking his jaw,grabs Sage by his shirt and tosses him into a nearby wall ::

Sage Hazzard
Jul 7th, 2000, 10:38:36 PM
::Parts of the wall crumble from the impact, Sage falls to the floor, he kneels. Sage pops his nose into place, he also using the Force puts his jaw back into place. His injuries hurt, but atleast the injuries will heal faster when the bones are in place. Sage picks up 2 rocks, 1 for each hand. He holds the rocks in his fists, only parts of them can be seen. Sage speeds up to Keman, he stops about 5 yards away. Sage throws the rock that was in his left hand at Keman, Keman not knowing that Sage had a rock is caught off-guard by this. The rock hits him in the mouth breaking his 2 front teeth, blood drips from his mouth. Sage runs up to Keman. Sage takes the rock that was in his right hand and hits Keman in the side with it, the rock was slightly jagged so it hurts more then a regular punch, the rock breaks against Keman's side as a small cut is seen on his side. Keman's head jerks to his left(where he was hit)Sage brings his right elbow up to the side of Keman's head, hitting him in the left temple. Keman hits the ground, Sage flips back to put distance between them::

Are you sure you're fighting hard? Don't seem like it.

Keman
Jul 8th, 2000, 02:34:33 AM
:: gets up baring his teeth ::

I forgot. I'm still warming up..

:: runs over to Sage, kicks him in the face,then in the gut, grabs Sage's hair and slams his face repetdily into the ground, breaking Sage's nose even further ::

Sage Hazzard
Jul 8th, 2000, 02:45:00 AM
::Sage has to stop Keman from punding his head. Sage grabs both of Keman's ankles and pulls it, Keman falls back. Sage jumps on Keman, Sage's legs pen down Keman's arms, Sage sits on Keman's chest. Sage holds Keman's head, both of his hand's palms on the side and slightly under Keman's head, Sage's thumbs grasps Keman's eyes, Sage pushes his thumbs deeper and deeper, but Keman is straining to keep his eyes closed::

I can pop both of your eyes out like that were grapes. Say "uncle"!

Keman
Jul 8th, 2000, 02:53:03 AM
:: twist his body so Sage ends up on the ground and Keman is on top ::

I don't think so.

:: bares his fangs and bites Sage's neck ::

:evil:

Sage Hazzard
Jul 8th, 2000, 03:09:35 AM
No thanks man, I don't swing that way.

::Sage grabs Keman's hair and pulls him from his neck. Sage looks at Keman for a second, Keman looks a little like he's wonder what the hells abotu to happen, Sage head butts him. Keman jerks back Sage kicks Keman in the nuts then Karate chops Keman in the throat, Keman stumbles back. Sage gets up. Keman is gasping for air::

Can't fight if ya can't breath.

OOC:About that "I don't swing that way", it's just a joke, don't get all pissed off, I'm just joking around like always. :)

Keman
Jul 8th, 2000, 03:16:42 AM
Well you seem to have an odd interest in my groinal area....

:: grabs Sage's arm and twist it until it breaks, snap kicks him in the jaw ::

I guess you never fought a Vampire before....

:: licks the blood from his lips ::

Ezekiel Rage
Jul 8th, 2000, 09:36:17 AM
*looks on*

Sage Hazzard
Jul 8th, 2000, 04:41:22 PM
OOC: :lol: , good joke.

IC:Sage gets up from the ground. Sage using the Force pops his bones back into place, it hurts but Jedi's can blcok out pain. Sage runs at Keman, he slides bewteen his legs. Sage sweeps Keman from behind, as Keman is falling Sage grabs him by the throat. Sage has his right hand on Keman's throat, his left hand grabs the back of Keman's shirt. Sage picks Keman up and lowers him down to meet his knee that is coming up. knee to the spine causes a *crunch*, and Keman's back bends. Sage throws Keman to the ground, he hits it with a thud. Keman has, basicly, a broken back. He'll live ,and walk again, just probably not in this battle::

Do you give in?!

Keman
Jul 8th, 2000, 04:51:43 PM
:: starts laughing insanly again ::

Me, give in?

:lol:

I don't think so....

:: sits up and goes into a trance like state, staring at Sage ::

Sage Hazzard
Jul 8th, 2000, 04:55:30 PM
OOC:How you can sit up with a broken back, I'll never know. Do you want to give up? Or just say I win?

IC:Sage is a little confused, Keman is totally insane!::

Keman
Jul 8th, 2000, 05:07:02 PM
:: looks at Sage ::

Of course I'm insane, it took you long enough to figure it out little Jedi!

:: stands up, to Sage's shock even with his broken back, prefectly straight ::

Sage Hazzard
Jul 8th, 2000, 05:17:10 PM
OOC:So when will this fight end? I can't kill you. You ignore attacks. What the hell am I supposed to do?

IC:Sage Force pushes Keman back to the ground::

Keman
Jul 8th, 2000, 05:29:38 PM
:: falls to the ground from the force push ::

I thought this was hand-to-hand?

:: holds his hand in front of him forming a ball of the dark side of the force, shoots Sage with it sending him flying 50ft ::

Sage Hazzard
Jul 8th, 2000, 05:43:52 PM
Oh my bad.

::rubs his head::

Back to hand-to-hand....

So, when will you declare me winner? Or will I have to kill you?

Keman
Jul 8th, 2000, 05:57:04 PM
:: laughs again ::

You kill, me?

:lol:

Like you could, for I am already dead!

Sage Hazzard
Jul 8th, 2000, 06:01:30 PM
Well, there is a way to kill a Vampire. Perhaps you've heard of it.

::Sage jumps up and kicks Keman in the face, it fractures his jaw and knocks 3 teeth out. Sage then hits Keman in the stomach, when Keman bends over Sage uppercuts him sending Keman flying back::

Keman
Jul 9th, 2000, 01:46:02 AM
:: leaps to his feet ::

I know, but this is hand-to-hand remember?

:: runs over to Sage spin kicking him in the jaw, punches him in the nose, the goes down on one knee and slams Sage in the groin ::

Sage Hazzard
Jul 9th, 2000, 09:42:33 AM
Well, I think I can punch through your chest, especiallly with Force Strength. Would you like to have your heart on a silver platter?

::Sage still lays on the ground and Keman crouches down, Sage kicks Keman in the head, Keman jerks back up and comes to a stand. Sage flips up too. Sage kicks Keman in the knee, pushing his knee inwards, until it brekaks. The *pop* can be clearly heard. Keman screams in agony. Sage grab Keman's arm and twists it until he turns around, Sage has Keman's arm behind Keman's back. Sage puts his free hand(right hand)around Keman's neck, chocking him. Sage twists the arm farther and farther, with every twist he tightens his choke hold also. Keman falls to his knees, Sage does the same. Keman is screaming in agony from his broken leg against the ground, his arm being twisted, and him being choked to death. He will soon die::

I know this won't kill you, but how does it feel? Huh? Not to good?

Keman
Jul 9th, 2000, 10:15:17 AM
I've felt worse...

:: starts to cough from the choke hold ::
*cough* I *cough* have almost *cough* died....*cough*

Keman
Jul 9th, 2000, 07:18:14 PM
TTT....(( OOC- you seem to have time to post in other threads, if you don't post soon I'll takes a prize and make myself the winner by default))

Sage Hazzard
Jul 10th, 2000, 12:06:22 AM
::Sage tightens the grip::

So, how are we doing mister Vampire? You going to give in or am I going to have to dig your heart out with a spoon?

OOC:I sorta got tired of this fight, you keep ignoring damage I inflict. Tell me, have you ever been beaten or did the opponent just get tired of fighting you? Like I am getting.

Keman
Jul 10th, 2000, 01:34:58 AM
OOC- I've been beaten, my very first fight, one hit...Damn Alpha...

:: as his face starts to turn blue ::

*cough* I'm *cough* still *cough,cough* not going *gasp* to let you *wheeze* win....

:: as his breathing starts to become ragged and weak ::

Sage Hazzard
Jul 10th, 2000, 02:12:00 AM
::Sage tightens his grip even more, any more pressure nad he could snap Keman's neck like a twing::

Suuuuure, whatever you say. Just keep on choking. Soon you're head will loose all oxegen and blood, you're body will go limp, and you will simply not be able to fight me any more. Therfor I will win!

Keman
Jul 10th, 2000, 02:15:26 AM
:: opens his mouth to take a breath, but bites Sage's arm instead, Sage's grip loosens and Keman moves quickly out of arms reach gasping ::

Damn, you've got a nasty grip there....

:: holds his throat still gasping ::

Sage Hazzard
Jul 10th, 2000, 02:28:09 AM
::Sage runs at Keman, Sage jumps up in the air. Sage hits Keman in the face with both his feet at the same time. The attack causes Seage to flip back, and Keman to get knocked back. Sage rushes at Keman and drives his head right into Keman's neck, Sage blocks out all pain he recieves from the impact with Keman's neck. Sage grabs Keman's shoulder and continues to drive Keman back, Sage's head still leading as it is injurying Keman's throat. They reach a wall and Sage lets Keman go, Keman smashes into the wall. Keman gasps for air, the impact from the wall makes him feel the pain from his back again. Sage flips back and back peddles until his is about 20 yards away from Keman, so Keman can't get in a easy attack::

Come on Vampire! Do you give in yet?! Or do I have to rip your heart out and shove it down your throat?!?!?!?!?!

OOC:Going to bed soon. I'll reply tomorrow.

Keman
Jul 10th, 2000, 02:36:26 AM
:: gasping and holding his throat ::

I doubt you could Sage....

:: leans against the wall ::

......Damn...

:: uses the force to block out most of the pain and to heal himself ::

((OOC- I will have to go to bed soon too so it no problem))

Sage Hazzard
Jul 10th, 2000, 11:17:38 AM
::Sage runs up to Keman, he picks him up from the ground. He looks at Keman, Keman looks at him, his face is bloody and he looks like hell::

You're one strong little S.O.B.! I keep knocking you down and you keep getting back up, it's like punching a pillow, it always springs back.... Now lets see if you can take some boxing.

::Sage hits Keman with a jab, then a strong hit to the nose, the a right cross followed by a left cross, the two strong punches to the stomach, follow by another punch to the face, the a uppercut. Each punch knocks Keman farther and farther back, when the punches end Keman has thses injuries from this attack::

Fractured Jaw
Broken Nose
Broken Right Cheek Bone
Really Sore Stomach
4 Broken Teeth

::The uppercut sent Keman flying back to the ground::

K.O.?

Keman
Jul 10th, 2000, 12:59:29 PM
:: lays on the ground but doesn't make a move to get up ::

.........@#%$....I....Can't.....Lose....Damn....

:: tries to get up but fall to the ground face first ::

Itai.....Temee....

Gav Mortis
Jul 10th, 2000, 01:15:43 PM
OOC: *Sits eating his first McFlurry*
mmmm, smarties...nice!

Can I join in...I'd like a good change from fighting with LS, force powers and the like...just one question...can I use my beer bottle as a weopon...hehehe

IC: *Gav walks in, and sits at the bar (are we at an bar BTW...well I am so there! :lol: )*

Barman, I wanna get drunk as quickly and effortlessly as possible...watcha got?

Barman: A shot of this...*places small glass om the bar*...it's THE Coruscant Crippler...garanteed to gat a regular man drunk for at least 16 hours...

*Soon afterwards, after downing 9 Coruscant Cripplers, Gav attempts to stand ready to fight*

Okaaaayyy....whooozzzready...to fight....???

Sage Hazzard
Jul 10th, 2000, 01:23:46 PM
OOC:After I get through with Keman. I intended this thread for me to go through people until I bet defeated or give up, so I want new people to join in after others die out. But only one at a time, just stick around.

Well, I used a rock, so yeah, go ahead and use a beer bottle, just no chair legs, a little too close to a LS. Sure, we're in a bar, don't matter.

IC:Sage jumps on Keman's back and jumps up and down. The jumping dislocates Keman's right shoulder blade. Sage picks Keman up and slams him into a table(we are in a bar now), the table breaks. Sage picks Keman up and throws him over the bar, he hits a collection of beer battles, etc. It cuts his face really bad, it also cuts his throat::

Sorry about the broken stuff, I'll pay for it later.

::The Bartender nods::

Keman
Jul 10th, 2000, 02:06:13 PM
:: decides that he'll stay behind the bar and heal himself ::

Itai....Temee...Kuso....

:: continues to say Japanese odsenities ::

Sage Hazzard
Jul 11th, 2000, 12:22:28 AM
::Sage jumps over the bar, he picks up the injured Keman. He takes his head and smashes it 5 times into the bar, this forms a huge gash in Keman's forehead. Sage takes a bottle from the self, he breaks ther end, he holds it by the neck. Sage filps Keman onto his back, he cuts Keman's throat with it, it cuts the Jugular Vein, the vein that will kill you withen 15 ds. The only way for Keman to live is to give in, then Sage can use a powerful Jedi Healing attack to keep Keman from dieing, since Sage is no killer::

Do you give in Keman?!

Keman
Jul 11th, 2000, 02:19:01 AM
:: puts his hand to his throat and looks at the blood on his hand ::

Kuso!

Kisama!

:: glares at Sage ::

Onore....

:: continues to look at the blood on his hand ::
Kusochikushoo....

Sage Hazzard
Jul 11th, 2000, 12:18:54 PM
::Sage steps back a few steps and watches Keman bleed to death::

There is no dishoner in giving in when you are beaten.

Keman
Jul 11th, 2000, 01:19:01 PM
:: looks at Sage ::

And who said I have honour?

:: puts his hand up to his throat, which is still bleeding, uses the force to stop it from bleeding more ::

You expect so much from me Jedi.......

:: turns to leave ::

Let's just call this a draw.....

Sage Hazzard
Jul 11th, 2000, 01:23:43 PM
Nope. I'm not losing at all, so I have no reason to believe you are equal with me in this fight. Therfor, no draw.

::Sage grabs Keman's shoulder and spins him around, Sage throws a right cross at Keman, Keman ducks it so Sage kicks him in the face as Keman ducks. Keman flies back a little. Sage jumps up and kicks Keman in the face, the kick sends Keman into a wall right by the door::

You walk out now, and this fight will be over, and I'll win. You stay, this fight goes on longer and you get hurt more then you have to.

Keman
Jul 11th, 2000, 01:42:26 PM
If that's what you want little Jedi....

:: force calls to him a empty bottle, and smashes it against the wall ::

Once I'm done with you, I'll get your sister then your girlfriend....

:: runs at Sage and slashes him in the face with the bottle ::

Sage Hazzard
Jul 11th, 2000, 01:58:11 PM
::Sage grabs Keman's wrist, the one that holds the bottle, before he can do any more damage to Sage's face. Sage kicks Keman in the face, Keman falls to the ground, he drop the bottle and he shatters on the ground. Sage picks up a chair and smashes it on Keman's head, it knocks Keman unconsious. Sage begins to walk out::

You beat my sister and Cal?! Ha! You fight like a girl so I guess it be possible!!! Hahahahahaha!!

OOC:Keman, you are unconsiois, so if you admit defeat OOC there is no shame, since you would not be able to fight back. If you admit defeat OOC then I'll post saying I leave the bar.... Then if Gav wanst to fight me after you then we'll find another bar. :)

Keman
Jul 11th, 2000, 02:04:02 PM
Gugh........

((OOC- Yeah I guess you win :( I would've liked it better as a draw oh well...:: grabs his scorecard :: 0 wins 2 loses))

Sage Hazzard
Jul 11th, 2000, 03:44:25 PM
OOC:Cool.

IC:Sage walks out of the bar. He enters another bar::

Any punks in here want to rumble!